It reads: Eddie's former partner returns and brings an accusation of excessive force against an officer. Even as Wittens partner pleaded for her to open up about her thoughts, nothing could change her mind about her next move. Rachel still got the woman to stand up so she could get her help, "whether you like it or not.". When the NYPD officer insisted on helping, the woman spat in her face. Meanwhile, some fans wonder if she will leave Blue Bloods from upcoming episodes in season twelve. All content copyright 2011-2022 CarterMatt.com, This site uses cookies to track and store data. Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg) has a couple of sons, while Erin (Bridget Moynahan) has a daughter. Was it Eddies? Eddie asked Rachel to visit Commissioner Frank Reagan's (Tom Selleck) office before she left. ET. During the Season 12 premiere, Officer Witten drew her weapon on a man who hit her from behind, and after the incident went viral, she was put on leave. Four in a Bed fans fume at super dramatic guests for brutal scoring, King Charles has 'played into' Meghan and Harry's hands, Blue Bloods: Baez and Danny could suffer major injuries, Lorraine instructs Harry and Meghan to 'get a hotel' after 'eviction', Blue Bloods: Eddie and Erin have yet to resolve their differences, Blue Bloods fans rage as they expose plot hole in Erins evidence, Blue Bloods fans rage as CBS drama undergoes scheduling shake-up, Blue Bloods' Donnie Wahlberg to join wife on 'awe-inspiring' project, Bradley Walsh mortified after Mark Labbett's 'cutting' remark, 1000lb Sisters Amy Slaton splits from husband and moves out, Blue Bloods' Tom Selleck sparks meltdown with Magnum PI reunion, Magnum PIs Jay Hernandez turned down intimidating role, Blue Bloods fans demand return of key character after major storyline, Blue Bloods season 13 theory: Anthony to manage Erins campaign, Blue Bloods Erin and Anthony lose touch after DA success, Blue Bloods Frank Reagan to fire grandson after protocol break, Moonpig is offering free delivery on Mother's Day bouquets - but hurry. Those moments are always my favorite because they feel so real. When Rachel went to see the commissioner, Frank Reagen (Tom Selleck), he reminded her that she has a year to change her mind about leaving the force for good. Oh, thats a good question. So who is Eddie's new partner on Blue Bloods? I think that they called it before we noticed it. Then, there are also others who like the show for Eddie and the Jamko relationship. Finally, this feeling came to a head during her last interaction with the assault victim. why did blue bloods stop praying why did blue bloods stop praying (No Ratings Yet) . Its nice and both of the shows, were big families and I think thats what makes it show work really well. The news of her departure followed a tense but ultimately unfatal situation in the park. Eddie asked her to talk to Frank (Tom Selleck) before leaving. One of those important storylines revolves around Eddie's character, so its good to know Vanessa is sticking around for the long haul. View all posts by Sophia Soto, A place to discuss, comment on and geek out about stuff in the world of fandom (i.e., comics, movies, gaming, animation, toys, etc.) Will Estes from "BLUE BLOODS" is one of television's best constants. The show's synopsis seems to suggest that Janko approved her father's new living situation without consulting Reagan. She was in the middle of an important investigation for NYPD's Special Victims Unit, but an acquaintance gave her . At the beginning of the episode, Eddie (Vanessa Ray) and her partner, Officer Rachel Witten (Lauren Patten) stopped an assault at a park. Will Estes' Jamie Reagan and Vanessa Ray's Eddie Janko tied the knot in Blue Bloods' Season 9 finale, and after Season 10 came and went without either character facing changes on the . So, I was really excited about that, personally. CBS' long-running police procedural closes out its ninth season with its most uplifting and heartwarming finale yet: the anticipated wedding between Jamie Reagan . She was concerned the The trauma from that one investigation becomes so great that it impedes their ability to continue to serve and protect the residents of New York. The show is about a New York City police commissioner who is also the patriarch of his multigenerational family of cops. Jamie clearly realized that his reaction was silly. Blue Bloods has been on for 12 seasons, and I dont have to tell you how big PLL was and still is. That means its easy for her to dedicate her time and attention to playing Eddie on Blue Bloods for the foreseeable future. I dont know what its like, but Pretty Little Liars was so crazy because it was the first female-driven show like that and we were also the first show to live-tweet episodes. Scene from season 7 episode 8 "Personal Buisness"Will Estes as Jamie ReaganVanessa Ray as Eddie JankoI own nothing. Will also tells the outlet there's one scene that the audiences won't see it. He portrayed . Do you have a personal favorite, whether it was one that you related to, taught you something, or challenged you? As Eddie waits in line, she glances . You have gotten to do some great storylines when it comes to this character. Home. Jamie is the youngest Reagan, a Harvard Law graduate and the familys golden boy. Unable to deny the family tradition, Jamie decided to give up a lucrative future in law and follow in the family footsteps as a cop. I dont even know my Twitter. Although Rachel was reluctant to do so, she did visit Frank's office before she left. Once again, Eddie Reagan (Vanessa Ray) on Blue Bloods finds herself without a partner. With her campaign for district attorney still underway, it looks as though Erin could have too much on her plate without anyone else adding to her mounting tasks. Its always fun to sit in. .css-k807px{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:brandColorSenary;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#006603;-webkit-transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#e6f4e1 0,#e6f4e1 100%);-webkit-background-position:0 100%;background-position:0 100%;background-repeat:repeat-x;-webkit-background-size:0 0;background-size:0 0;}.css-k807px:hover{color:#29511A;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;background-size:0.625rem 3.125rem;}Blue Bloods fans are no strangers to big changes on the NYPD drama. We got that rage, girl! Will did, however, hint at a potential promotion. Could This NBC Procedural Drama Coming to an End? Offers may be subject to change without notice. What do you thinkBlue Bloodsshould do to resolve their missing-Eddie situation? However, there is . Frank thought Garrett gave him a resignation letter, but it was really the letter he wrote to the Post's editor walking back his comments. . Country Living editors select each product featured. Facebook! Unfortunately, Witten was confident in her decision and submitted her notice regardless of her partners pleas. Heres one big reason why Jamie and Eddie started a relationship. Sami Gayle's height, weight, and body measurements. His comeback was teased in September, with a photo of them enjoying an arcade game. Copyright 2023 PopCulture.com. She was always so flying off the handle. As of now, there is no official announcement about Vanessa parting ways with Blue Bloods. Witten and Janko stopped a man from assaulting a homeless woman. Trying to figure out the specifics are often complicated, but the thing that you should know is that, in the end, Eddie is not going anywhere. My mom came to set early on, they gave her the headphones and stuff, and she said, Do you realize that you two never stop talking? I was like, what? She goes, no one else, no other actors. Since her assignment is over, does that mean shes leaving the show entirely? Vanessa Ray, best known as Jenny on "Suits" and Officer Eddie Janko-Reagan on "Blue Bloods," has been married to musician Landon Beard since 2015. Jamie asked. So it was actually good for me to kind of get used to that belt, get used to how uncomfortable that is, and kind of figure out a way to fit that into what was happening in the narrative of multiple stories. . The couple made a personal discovery after Eddie convinced Jamie to take a love language quiz. That left Witten to take care of the victim, who was bleeding from her forehead. Estes shared his thoughts with News Channel The pair then joked about their diets and shared a toast before indulging in their treat. Thank you all for watching.. The two-hour Season 11 finale airs on Friday, May 14, beginning at 9 p.m. To a certain extent, though, understand some of the challenges that come with implementing Eddie to the right degree. The eleventh season of Blue Bloods, a police procedural drama series created by Robin Green and Mitchell Burgess, premiered on CBS December 4, 2020. So there was finding different nuances as to why we were getting to that argument that time. When Blue Bloods Officer Witten broke the news of her departure to her partner, of course, Janko tried to convince her otherwise. Thank you so much for sharing that.You can imagine it, you can see it, it was so good. However, the car crash wont be the only issue theyll have to deal with. Well, at first I didnt know really what was happening. In a dramatic finale, as New York's finest hunts a dangerous killer, it's Eddie and Jamie who come under - literal - fire. Frank puts up a fight against a new . Later, Frank said the two could always hash out their issues. Blue Bloods said goodbye to a relatively recent addition to the cast in this week's Halloween-themed new episode, "True Blue." I think that theres an element to female friendships where thats not a catfight. "Didn't think so," Jamie admitted. Why is Jankos partner leaving Blue Bloods? Eddie Janko will meet her new partner on Episode 6 of Blue Bloods that will air on Nov. 12. So I mean, thats what I would want to take is that egg chair because its so weird and rad. Superheroes, yes it is, on a day-to-day basis. Why not just keep doing what you were with Eddie in the past? Blue Bloods follows the careers and personal lives of Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck) and his three adult children. Sami Gayle's height measures at 5 feet and 4 inches or 1.63 meters. The anticipation is so much better than the monsterthats what Hitchcock Im taking a picture!. Eddie Janko, Vanessa Ray's character on "Blue Bloods," found true love in her partner, Jamie Reagan (via CBS). ), J5fan1 Now its really fun too because its trickier, those arguments are trickier because weve made the commitment to one another, we believe and trust one another. Hes found a friend and ally in his wife, Eddie, who keeps him on his toes, and has very different reasons than the Reagans for joining the police force. Besides a brief remark of her demise during the Season 8 premiere that Danny Reagan's (Donnie Wahlberg) wife, played by Amy Carlson, had died in a helicopter accident, there was no warningand no proper goodbye. While life-changing injuries werent teased in the clip, fans will have to stay tuned to see if the officers will leave unscathed. Janko took the assailant into custody. That storyline that Eddie just recently had with Erin really stuck out to me. During the clip, Erin was at her desk working when Anthony Abetemarco (Steve Schirripa) walked into the office with Eddie. I feel like that episode made a big shift and I feel like weve seen her over the last couple of seasons kind of build upon that. You can find her on Twitter at @srsoto26. So I dont know if that answers the question, but physically, that was sort of an ailment that got in the way in a big way. Estes added he was concerned their story would have to come Jamie argued that by this logic, she should support his interest in not doing the thing she wanted to do! The character was played by Lauren Patten, who recently won a Tony Award for playing Joanne Taylor in Jagged Little Pill on Broadway. a Reagan family dinner for the first time. Rays character, Eddie Janko, took a big step when she attended As the officers prepared to set off, Danny gave Maria a bag containing one delicious unhealthy glazed doughnut and one very healthy vegan oat rolled weird doughnut". That left Witten to take care of the victim, who was bleeding from her forehead. Fans of the police drama "Blue Bloods" have come to know Jamie and Eddie as a married couple, but before Eddie came into the picture, Jamie almost . Rachel told Eddie she wasn't just taking a short leave, almost quit in the Season 12 premiere after she pulled a gun during a tense situation, 'Blue Bloods' Says Goodbye to Cast Staple After Scary Incident With Citizen, Ronda Rousey Reportedly Injured Just Weeks Before WrestleMania, Another 'Scooby-Doo' Project Canceled at HBO Max, Rachael Ray's Show Ending After 17 Seasons, Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes Should Remain On-Air Couple After ABC Exit, According to TV Host, Ryan Seacrest Addresses 'American Idol' Future After Exiting 'Live With Kelly and Ryan', 'Yellowstone': Paramount Boss Addresses Matthew McConaughey Spinoff Rumors, 'Yellowstone' Franchise Plans to Debut 2 Shows Every Year, 'Star Trek: Discovery' Fate Revealed at Paramount+ Ahead of Fifth Season. Rachel received major backlash for just protecting herself, and during her time away from the job, she struggled with the recoil. Eddie suggested the two did not really know a lot about each other which is why they needed to this. The reason fans are concerned about her possible departure is that in Season 12, Episode 14, she was exposed during her undercover mission.