Ad Choices, Here's What Scentless Cologne Actually Smells Like. All rights reserved. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2023. Only 1 left! Reason likely being is the brand Coty only resonated with older guys even back then in the 90's, or people looking for a good deal from a drugstore, and the competition wasn't fierce with Jovan, Dana, MEM, and a host of discounted designer greats from yesterday that had fallen downmarket enough to show up at a Rite Aid. His name was originally Joseph Marie Francis Spoturno, but he changed his name to the more French-sounding Coty when he moved to Paris, which was taken from his mothers maiden name. I LOVE THIS SMELL! Though unique, Avatar has safe alternatives. At first, he didnt do ve We hand craft your fragrance right here in the United States and we try to put attention and care into every order. We offer a no questions asked 365 day return policy with free return shipping (US Only), shop with confidence. Great valentines day gift for him, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. Avatar Coty cologne - a fragrance for men 1997 Thanks Amazon for getting this back into the real world. Coty - Avatar cologne | Basenotes Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. 5.0 out of 5 stars Smells just like my childhood! Avatar by Coty (1997) is a real head-scratcher for me, because here is a scent that everyone once thought was good for the price, but generally passed up in favor of Coty's other male mainstays like Aspen (1989), Preferred Stock (1990), or Gravity (1992). I'm with Tina, Airianna and Shannon. . vanilla, peaches, and some floral perfume. You are using an out of date browser. This scent is classified as refreshing. His stuff isn't that expensive and its amazing, better than Polo Sport or Cool Water. He also likes it. I actually compare it to Fierce by A&F.yes, A&F! Learn How To 'Scent Pair' Body Products So You Smell Good All Day Long Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Probably not. This smells amazing! Lalique pour Homme Lion / Lalique pour Homme. Okay folks, well back in my college days, I got into that cheapy-cologne by Coty called "Avatar." Underneath the top notes are whiffs of carnation, patchouli, orris root, vetiver, cedar, jasmine, and geranium, which add . The air becomes refreshing and spicy as soon as you wear it. Gentleman and Ladies, buy it, it drives ALL women nuts! We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. It is not bad smelling at all. These are scents that will give you the cool and clean smell. Avatar by the design house of Coty was introduced in 1997. I hear ya on the SICK gas prices. Later, I noticed I'd try to "get a whiff" of him every time he passed byso I had to get my hubby a bottle. Helpful. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2023. **Our huge yearly Winter Sale is here! I've loved this scent since I was a teenager and can't find it anywhere!! All Rights Reserved. The classic bottle design makes Aspen for Men perfect for gift-giving and looks great on a bathroom counter or vanity shelf. Definitely a great gift, it also comes quickly if it's a bit last minute! HaHa!! Pure Havane is all about Tobacco marching behind Honey with V Dolce & GabbanaDupes, Clones, Alternatives and Replacement I purchased this mens cologne for my then boyfriend and now fiancee. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Perfume Emporium has discounted prices on Avatar cologne by Coty. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. Wish I could figure out how to post a pic. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. [CDATA[ Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Trucker Hat Mesh Foam Cap Snapback Baseball Caps Adjustable Men Women Hats, DEWALT DCCS620B 20V MAX Cordless Li-Ion 12 in. He goes on to explain that products from the same range often carry the same scent, like those gift baskets that carry the same scented shower gel, body lotion, and perfume. How come I can't find it now? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. English English Spanish Portuguese Italian GBP USD GBP EUR AUD Avatar Cologne By Coty! Rare & Discontinued! Smells Amazing !! 30 ML 30 ML FULL! They don't have him on this site, but you can go type in Yves Rocher on google. Only saw this post a few days ago! It is like Cat-nip when my fiance wears it. He goes through the bottles quickly, Avatar has just become part of his personality . Coty Avatar Fragrances for Men for sale | eBay That's right - if you're unhappy with your order, give us a call and we'll square out the details! It smells like some of the fancier and more expensive (designer) colognes. Gravity was launched in 1992. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2013. Coty - Avatar cologne | Basenotes This is recommended for casual wear. For the price, this is a good, basic fragrance. It starts out fruity, green, and fresh before turning herbal and earthy while still being fresh. Aspen Cologne Spray, Vegan Formula, Cologne Spray, Woody Spicy Scent, 118 ml (4oz). You are using an out of date browser. We strive to keep our prices low while still using high end ingredients. Aspen for Men Eau de Cologne Spray is a spicy scent infused with amber and irresistible lavender, both masculine and sophisticated. avixcl. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. It's the best cologen I had. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Azzaro Chrome Eau de Toilette - Mens Cologne & Chrome Eau De Parfum - Fresh Fragrances for Men, Men's Cologne Fragrance Spray by Curve, Spicy Wood Magnetic Scent for Day or Night, 4.2 Fl Oz, Malbec Eau De Toilette by O Boticario | Made with French Oak Barrel-Aged Red Wine Alcohol | Woody Amber Cologne for Men (3.4 fl oz), Small Pet Select Premium Natural Aspen Bedding, Animal Bedding for Small Indoor and Outdoor Pets, Made in The USA, Jumbo Size 113 L Pack, Baby Jolie Le Bebe Kids Perfume with Flower and Fruits Scent Baby Perfume with Delicate Fragrance Alcohol Free Baby Cologne Spray for Kids and Toddlers, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The longevity is terrible though. Same scent, different bottle and company. Type: Perfume & Cologne. I purchased this mens cologne for my then boyfriend and now fiancee. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Ive been wearing this cologne for some time and yes if over done it is overwhelming but an excellent smell if used light and apprpriate. "It's the idea of 'layering' one scent on top of another, to create an intensified fragrance," William Andrews from Coty told Boots. This product costs much more in stores than here. Short story, I used up a bottle of avatar spray cologne. Ah, Avatar. If you are unhappy with the scent we will keep revising the scent until you are happy (and sending free bottles). [product:avatar-by-coty-for-men-cologne-spray-10-oz] 5 likes. I love when my husband wears this cologne!!!!! Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, Vetiver, Musk, Amber, Pepper, Cedar, Mahogany and Sandalwood, Sandalwood, Musk, Brazilian Rosewood, Oakmoss and Vetiver, Le Barbier de Tanger is a sophisticated scent that is a cross between Loewe Pour Homme and 1872, but with more moss and a smoother blend of fruits and petitgrain. I like a lot of colognes, but very few are impressive enough to wear on a regular basis. Claiborne Sport has a crisp sparkly vibe to it that may curb yur needs. There was an error signing up for restock notifications. 50% Match Quasar Evolution O Boticario. is that spellde right. Avatar Cologne by Coty @ Perfume Emporium Fragrance Delivery normally takes about 8 business days because we hand make make each bottle after its ordered. ICI by Coty Type. Does anyone know of a good cheap cologne/spray that replicates the scent of Avatar by Coty? It has a great scent that many women like. Though his fortunes were made in France, Coty himself was born in Ajaccio, Corsica. Not if you want someone to stop and ask what you are wearing though. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Perfume Nez is a haven to the fragrance lover. 50% Match Hero Faberge. GQ may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. I wouldn't pay these prices for it. I am glad to see that Avatar has received such overwhelmingly favorable reviews on this site. If I remember correctly, Avatar smelled like cold, fresh gin to me. . When one thinks of a blue fragrance, Fierce immediately comes to mind. Avatar by Coty Type - Fragrance Revival Cologne Similar To Avatar - Dupes & Clones by Perfume Nez Avatar Dupes, Clones, Alternatives & Replacements Avatar is Fresh, clean, fruity, and mass appealing. This is recommended for casual wear. Auction USD 274.99 Avatar by Coty cologne 50ml/1.7oz for men Spray (Damaged boxes) Buy it Now Reviews of Avatar by Coty There are 20 reviews of Avatar by Coty.