*CertiPUR-US Certified Foam -High-end high-density soy based foams 1.5lb - 1.8lb foams from the best foam suppliers in the nation *20 Year Warranty, *Proudly Made in the USA- Onyx Ice by Diamond Mattress in Rancho Dominguez, California. *High Density Orthopedic Support Core-Pressure relief and contouring is delivered with our stable high density, Certipur-US certified foam core to provide support and comfort. Its a perfect match for customers seeking a firmer mattress that offers a little push-backunlike the sink-in feel of memory foam. When it comes to your own comfort, your own body is the only North Star. Limited-Time Sale - Get 15% Off Orders Above $1000. I'm having a repairmen come today for the 3rd time in less than 2 months after purchasing this mattress. Mattresses are available in all bed sizes, including twin XL and California king. F. Advanced Seating Edge, Malouf Peak 14 Coolsync Hybrid Mattress + Hyperchill Cover. No Credit Check Financing Options are Available! Wellsville is a high-price mattress maker that is sold online and in-store. This mattress has exceeded my expectations. Technology available includes hybrid, individually wrapped coils, and specialty foam. It comes with a 10 year warranty, adjustable friendly and an all around solid bed for this price. Indulgent gel-infused Air Foam is layered on ventilated plush gel Memory Foam, Gel helps manage temperature through the night, Durable 6. There was a problem completing your request. The memory foam cradles and conforms to your body while the inner coils provide stability and support. Fusion Supreme 11.5" Medium Firm Hybrid Mattress By MLILY. There is 1 Ideal for adjustable bed bases, the 14-inch profile offers a softer, more plush experience than the 11-inch mattress. *CertiPUR-US Certified Foam -High-end high-density soy based foams 1.5lb - 1.8lb foams from the best foam suppliers in the nation *20 Year Warranty, *Proudly Made in the USA- Onyx Ice by Diamond Mattress in Rancho Dominguez, California. I have spinal issues and need a firm mattress. We know we can find just the right fit for you. Gel beads, infused in the top memory foam layer, manage your body temperature by capturing and dissipating heat. The quality materials and craftsmanship of each Wellsville mattress is confidently guaranteed with their 10-year non-prorated warranty. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Meet our most most advanced mattress ever, featuring ultra-plush CoolSync foam and a highly responsive AltiCoil comfort layer. how many coils does this have? Your browser does not support Javascript. Wellsville costs less than half of the other brands on the market, yet has the same look and feel. Gel beads, infused in the top memory foam layer, manage your body temperature by capturing and dissipating heat. I purchased this mattress 14" Wellness Hybrid on 11.1.2022 for my spare bedroom. LUXURY MATTRESS STORE - furniture - by dealer - sale The 14-inch profile ensures a plush, cradling feel while the individually encased coils add that springy support we know and love. Stay away from this manufacturer and mattress. *Trizone Comfort Layers-The top and bottom thirds are slightly softer that the center third. Because we are senior citizens on a fixed budget we didn't feel we could outlay that kind of money without a guarantee that the bed was beneficial to us. As far as the set up and odor, I needed assistance getting the bed upstairs because it was a little heavier than I would have assumed but that was the hardest part of the set up! Each layer of this mattress is meant to help you sleep better and more deeply than ever before. from Wellsville, NY, 36 miles Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Other mattresses, especially the all-foam options, may have issues with heat retention for some sleepers. SLEEP TITE Five 5ided IceTech Mattress Protector. This is the perfect solution. Wellsville provides both all foam and hybrid models. We've done the difficult research to help you protect your health & future with a great night's sleep. ContourFit design exclusive to Beautyrest allows you to find your optimal sleep position. Q: $2,248.50. These mattresses get good feedback from customers overall, but some may have issues with the price value of this mattress. A seamless integration of luxury and technology, the Beautyrest Black Hybrid line is the epitome of an indulgent sleep experience. Although in the past I have opted for a firmer mattress, this plush Wellsville mattress supports my entire body very well, and has provided me with much improved sleep over my prior mattresses. What is the firmness level? The Schillers treat us like family.". The 14-inch Latex Hybrid mattress features a 2-inch ventilated latex layer creating a responsive and springy feel that moves with your body. With four different models and a variety of different heights to choose from, Wellsville provides a comprehensive firmness range to suit all of their customer's preferences. The ultra-plush contouring memory foam layer embraces you as you sleep to relieve painful pressure points while simultaneously supporting and aligning your spine. ContourFit design exclusive to Beautyrest allows you to find your optimal sleep position. Durable 6.3-inch pocketed coils support the layers above and prevent . I managed to find one at a local high school fundraiser and omg is this thing comfortable. Slept on this bed while staying with some friends. Meet our most advanced mattress ever, featuring our cloud-like ActiveAir foam and a highly responsive AltiCoil comfort layer. from Wellsville, NY, 149 miles The first City Mattress was born. a mattress store in the Wellsville area that's not listed on GoodBed yet? I decided on the CarbonCool mattress from Wellsville because I tend to get overheated when sleeping and wanted the coolest foam mattress option. Named for the majestic Wellsville mountain range, depicting qualities such as strength, beauty and endurance can be said to define our mattresses. Memory Foam Hybrid: Wellsville offers two different memory foam focused hybrids, an 11'' and a 14'' thick mattress. WELLSVILLE 14 Inch Gel Memory Foam Innerspring Premium Hybrid Mattress, Queen, White. *Trizone Comfort Layers-The top and bottom thirds are slightly softer that the center third. G Murrieta CA, 92562, Malouf Peak 14" Activair Hybrid Mattress + Hyper Chill, Malouf Peak 14 Activair Hybrid Mattress + Hyper Chill, Diamond Mattress Graphene Cool Hybrid Firm, QUILTING - Visco Stretch Knit Fabric, 1" Visco Memory Foam Layer, Multi-Needle 4 Layer Quilting, PREMIUM FOAM - 2' Gel Infused Memory Foam, EDGE SUPPORT - 360 Foam Foam Encase Edge Support System, 4 sides edge casing. More info. There are some that may experience some issues with degrading comfort that leads to further discomfort problems. For temperature-regulation, youll also appreciate the conductive fabric and the cooling memory foam, each designed to pull heat away from your body. Selection is at GoodBeds sole discretion based on store policies, customer reviews, staff training, product assortment, and other factors. This plush responsible 2-inch Latex memory foam layer offers a premium and springy feel. I should have given them money and bought a mattress at a store. Slumber Search is supported by readers. Naturally springy and responsive, our latex layer offers firm support that keeps your body floating on the top of your bed, instead of sinking into it. It can go from a solid to a liquid or vice versa within a range of certain temperatures. Malouf Peak 14 Activair Hybrid Mattress + Hyper Chill. Tempur Owner - This bed feels the same but fraction of the cost! Liked it so much I ordered one for my wife and me. Are you someone who often times has trouble falling asleep at night due to being hot and no ventilation while in bed? Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Queen sets start at 150. The 14'' is more plush with an ultra-plush and plush layer of memory foam at the surface. Best Mattress Picks is a free online resource to help you find your perfect mattress, today. *All metrics regarding customer sentiment are based on aggregated public review content, including reviews that have been submitted to this site and elsewhere that have been evaluated by our data science team. [dot] com. The Wellsville Gel Memory Foam Hybrid mattress line was engineered for a more comfortable sleep experience. I have migraines with a scent trigger and I was very surprised with the low to no odor!! (25 miles away) 10240 West 29th St N. Wichita, KS 67205. Sleep Response Revive 11" Memory Foam Mattress by Solstice. The premium 11 Inch Latex Innerspring Hybrid mattress features six. Check out Wellsville Mattresses to learn more about their superior build and luxury quality. Wellsville 14" Latex Hybrid Mattress - DealBeds.com Sale Leggett & Platt $79.00 $59.00 Choose Options Sale Leggett & Platt Leggett & Platt Adjustable Headboard Bracket Kit $149.95 $99.00 $74.95 Choose Options Sale Serta Serta iComfort 2 in 1 Scrunch Pillow 3.0, Gel Memory Foam $64.95 - $84.95 Choose Options iDealBed Error posting question. The Deluxe WELLSVILLE 14-inch gel memory foam Hybrid Mattress was engineered for a more comfortable sleep experience. Crafted for comfort and support, the Graphene Cool contains contouring layers combined with nested coils to provide pressure-relief for your spine and neck. Wellsville Hybrid mattress is truly the best of both worlds. The WELLSVILLE 11 inch gel Hybrid mattress brings all the best features into one mattress. Consumer Mattress Guide is truly committed to helping you find your best mattress. Our mantra simply states "More mattress. The gel infusion helps with elasticity and regulates body temperatures to keep you cooler through the night. 1.5-inch ventilated gel air foam creates a cooler, more breathable surface, 12 gauge pocket coil unit provides traditional support from beneath, Conveniently shipped in a box for easy transportation. 1 selling brand across all City Mattress stores. $40 down NO CREDIT CHECK FINANCING and you're sleeping on a new mattress tonight!- no credit needed. In 1964, Jay Schiller, took over a mattress refurbishing business across the street from his fathers furniture store in Buffalo, N.Y. Not knowing much about mattress repairs, Schiller decided to focus his first retail store on selling new mattresses. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Your feedback can be sent to: storefinder [at] goodbed Shop for WELLSVILLE 14-inch Latex Hybrid Mattress. home mattresses Wellsville 14" Latex Hybrid Wellsville 14" Latex Hybrid $3,499.99 cal king full king queen split cal king split queen twin twin xl Overview Your ultimate sleep experience starts with our plush latex foam that cradles your body with responsive and springy softness. These mattresses get good ratings from customers when it comes to initial comfort overall, but there were some complaints when it came to returns, high prices, and long term comfort. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The graphite particles in the foam act as a conductor and draw the heat from your body and thereby regulate your bodys temperature for optimal sleep, for the body sleeps most soundly when its temperature can remain slightly dropped for the night. BIG MISTAKE. The Hybrid design ensures a plush, cradling feel while the pocketed coils add that springy support We know and love. Add a The reviews sound like Wellsvell won't honor the guarantee anyway. The slimmer option is more firm while the other options get progressively softer. The gel infusion in this mattress also helps regulate body temperature to give you a cool nights rest. It hugs all the right spots if you tend to sleep on your side but also offers support for the places that need it. With my old mattress I would wake up a couple times a night in pain and uncomfortable. Beautyrest Black Hybrid features more, higher quality memory foams than any of our other hybrid mattresses, helping to reduce pressure points in your hips and shoulders. Please try again. *High Density Orthopedic Support Core-Pressure relief and contouring is delivered with our stable high density, Certipur-US certified foam core to provide support and comfort. They were delivered to us on July 19, 2018. This mattress comes in widths: Seeking a bed thats a little more firm but still has some give as well? "We're not interested.". These referral links don't cost you a cent! I am 65 years old and have recently been experiencing lower back pain, so I thought that a new mattress might help. Individually encased coils create a strong core, and layers of additional foams blend to balance softness and structure Memory foam, traditional, hybrids, firm, pillow top I have some left of each! layers of high-end latex, gel memory foam, support foam, and pocketed. They combined high-quality materials using a layer of premium gel memory foam. Serentiy+ 13" Copper Infused Memory Foam Mattress By MLILY. We have moved around and can't find the receipt. Our premium construction is supported with a 10-year . Your email address will not be published. and for more peace of mind, each mattress also comes with a 10 year warranty to not only ease your body but your mind as well. America's Mattress offers sleep solutions at convenient prices. "I'm glad they're including me in some of the decisions," Schiller said, adding they've taken the company to places he never imagined. Best of all, shopping at one of these stores will earn you a $50 Amazon gift card if you get a cashback code here on GoodBed before you buy! CarbonCool: Their CarbonCool mattress is their most expensive and only comes at a 14'' profile. GoodBed code must be obtained prior to purchase. Wellsville Mattresses Rate this (36 Votes) Designed for cooler, more comfortable sleep. I needed a new mattress to replace an old one that was worn-out and no longer firm. Our premium construction is supported with a 10-year . from Wellsville, NY, 47 miles I was a little unsure at first since I've never owned a foam mattress before. Gel-infused memory foam is designed to support, contour, and cradle the natural curves of the body while properly aligning the spine. 12 gauge pocket coil unit provides traditional support from beneath. Conveniently shipped in a box for easy transportation. It hugs all the right spots if you tend to sleep on your side but also offers support for the places that need it. The Wellsville Gel Memory Foam Hybrid mattress line was engineered for a more comfortable sleep experience. Many happy days on this bed! The CarbonCool feature appears to dissipate body heat so that I don't get too warm, and I can barely feel my partner's movements when they turn over during the night. Sign in with your email address to access or create your account. Some have had disagreements on feel for some firmness options. The Hybrid design ensures a plush, cradling feel while the pocketed coils add that springy support We know and love. The hybrid design is the next step to the plush models. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Look at competing mattress the Malouf Peak Coolsync Hybrid. Claim your store profile here. GoodBed's intelligent matching technology, this short quiz will also show you your top matches The queen mattress arrived in five days in a 2x2x4 foot box. from Wellsville, NY, 34 miles Wellsville Mattresses are the pinnacle of luxury. Theres also support: a boost of high-density foam makes up the center core of this mattress. new store profile here. Honestly, I was hesitant about ordering a mattress online without the opportunity to test it out first, but I am surprisingly satisfied with the decision to order this bed! The 11'' has a medium firmness feel with a layer of plush and firmer foam at the top layers. It sleeps cool, it works on an adjustable base, and I dont wake up sore on this bed. The following is an overview of the various tests that each Denver Mattress brand mattress undergoes. Hybrid mattress with gel memory foam. Amazon has encountered an error. So good. Searching for reviews is near impossible. Both of these options use pocketed coil support systems to align the spine. Bought one of these via a school fundraiser mattress sale. The Cascade #2 Hybrid Mattress, Materials & Construction It was pretty big investment for us, but at this point in our lives, when you find something that gives you better sleep, it is worth it. Love it! Incredible product for the price compared to an overpriced Temperpedic. I would recommend this to anyone and I am very happy with my purchase. My back suffered again. Gel beads, infused in the top memory foam layer, dissipate heat and add a unique, plush feel. 1.5-inch ventilated gel air foam creates a cooler, more breathable surface. The 2nd time is was too hard still so I added a memory foam topped under the pillow top mattress protector. Additional . I've gotten better sleep on this mattress than anything I've slept on in years! At 25, he reached out to a Serta owner and persuaded him to give Schiller a few mattresses on consignment. With so many well names out there it was difficult for me to initially make this purchase. Latex Hybrid: Wellsville makes two versions of their latex hybrid mattresses -- an 11'' and a 14'' thickness. The center third is firmer to account for most of our weight placement. Their mattresses are also surprisingly comfortable. For temperature-regulation, youll also appreciate the conductive fabric and the cooling memory foam, each designed to pull heat away from your body. 47 more nearby mattress stores in the Wellsville, NY Have Wellsville provides both all foam and hybrid models. These mattresses get good feedback from customers when it comes to comfort, but have high prices versus some online options with similar builds. In hindsight, I need not have been worried. If you use one of these and buy something, Slumber Search may make a small amount of money. *Trizone Comfort Layers-The top and bottom thirds are slightly softer that the center third. Three qualities that make Wellsville beds stand out in a crowd is our. I cant wait to have it delivered. Organic latex, phase change material, gel-infused memory foam. Customers looking for something in-between may choose cushion, firm, or plush. I ordered the WELLSVILLE 11 inch Hybrid mattress because my husband likes a softer feel while I like a little bit firmer option so this seemed to be our middle ground, once again was hesitant about a mattress with spring because of our previous mattress causing back problems, you would have no clue there is springs inside. Saatva is a luxury mattress shipped to your door (unlike other bed in a box brands dropped off on your doorstep) w/ FREE white-glove delivery & setup. The Full mattress measures 54 inches by 75 inches by 14 inches. in Wellsville, NY ActivAir foam is extremely breathable, with an open-cell structure designed to increase airflow and respond more rapidly than traditional memory foam Ultra-plush CoolSync foam has a gel infusion, providing a soft cushion that contours the body and balances sleep temperature AltiCoil comfort layer is super responsive, with hundreds of miniature individually-encased steel coils made to compress and expand for targeted pressure relief An additional layer of individually encased steel coils absorbs and isolates motion, creating an extremely strong core of support Supportive base foam provides a stable foundation while still remaining flexible for use with an adjustable bed base Cooling HyperChill cover is cool to the touch, offsetting excess body heat.