The Dominion Theatre has a capacity of 2083 seats. Become an Insider member for FREE to take advantage of FREE Wi-Fi access in the lobby, or upgrade to get even more at the movies. reviews, 1 helpful vote, 5' 9", 221 By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. More, Saw Nederlander Theatre Seating - RateYourSeats.com More, Saw Photos at Milton Keynes Theatre - A View From My Seat Section Map. Whether you're craving a classic Coca-Cola, a Sprite Peach, or a Dasani Lime for your show, weve got you covered. Please refrain from bringing outside food and beverage items into the theatre. " 1600 West Fox Park Drive, West Jordan, Utah 84088 Get Tickets Add Favorite Nearby Theatres Movies at this Theatre Avatar: The Way of Water 3 hr 12 min PG13 Released Dec 16, 2022 Get Tickets Knock at the Cabin 1 hr 40 min R Released Feb 3, 2023 Get Tickets Creed III 1 hr 57 min PG13 Opening Mar 3, 2023 Advance Tickets The New Victoria Theatre has a capacity of 1321 seats. (See seat view b30). A Man of No Importance Now Playing. To reach a Ticket Office phone representative, please call855-285-8499. A View From My Seat reviews, 3 helpful votes, 5' 10", 68 EXCELLENT SEATS , GREAT VIEW . This is such a good seat. Orchestra Left, Row M, Seat 19. Some types of passes may be restricted for Special Engagements or New Releases and thus subject to a surcharge. Section capacities are 622 Stalls, 330 Royal Circle and 369 Upper Circle. Photos at Her majesty's theatre - A View From My Seat when you fully lean back the railing does obstruct the very front of the stage (not a problem though) and obviously you don't see the cast pass through the aisle because you're above them otherwise very good seat with very good sound and full view of stage. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. How could it be that I've lived in Reno Show more review highlights Location & Hours 1170 Scheels Dr Sparks, NV 89434 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Casual Dress Good For Kids No Wi-Fi Dogs Not Allowed More, Saw 5' 5", 330 Check out real-time availability and recommended seats on our Winter Garden Theatre Seating Chart. on 25 February 2023, We wanted to get the best view for reasonably priced tickets and were a bit weary about booking the furthered away seats in the house but I'm sure the view was much better than in some seats closer to the stage, there was no part of the action tha Usher "Michael" was outstanding. A Gentleman's Guide To Love & Murder Now Playing. 983 seat views from 15.00 Theatre Week Les Misrables 2757 seat views from 23.80 All Musicals in London > London Plays Theatre Week To Kill A Mockingbird 577 seat views from 17.89 Theatre Week Phaedra 12 seat views from 35.00 save 35.00 The Unfriend 86 seat views from 23.80 Theatre Week Witness for the Prosecution 447 seat views from 14.30 In most arenas this would be 300 level. on 02 February 2023. A Little Night Music Now Playing. Purchase Best Available Seating View Seats $0.00 0 Seats Add to Cart SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. seat Bbrownlow Wilbur Theatre Carl Palmer's ELP Legacy Photo taken at eye level with no zoom. Seats standard comfort, no arms, moveable. Duchess Theatre seating charts for all events including comedy. A fantastic seat at the rear of the theatre. Theatre royal windsor, section front stalls, row b, page 1 Duchess Theatre - Interactive comedy Seating Chart MJ: The Musical photos - A View From My Seat Its just one of the many perks of being an AMC Stubs member. A Man for All Seasons. All AMC Stubs members save big on tickets on Tuesday showtimes! Six the Musical The Unfriend We don't seem to have any photos from this section. Dirty Dancing View gets cut off and the barstool seats are very uncomfortable J section 1 row 4 seat Bbrownlow Wilbur Theatre Steve Vai tour: The Inviolate Tour Balcony section J row 10 Rated excellent Featuring such songs as "Joy to the World," "Let It Be," "Stayin' Alive," and more. Both the orchestra and the mezzanine offer a clean look at the stage and aren't too heavy on the pockets! Sign Up Contact Us Box Office Information Box Office: (713) 315-2525 Email: boxoffice@thehobbycenter.org Hours: *Subject to change depending on show schedule The legroom is spacious enough for me but the seat is a bit too narrow if you have strangers sitting n Six the Musical More, Saw More, Seats are fairly comfortable and do have a decent amount of leg room, but you do feel a little squashed in. Movie Theater In Orem, Utah | Cinemark University Mall Amazing view of both the entire stage and the orchestra put. Theater stadium & arena seating views. Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online. Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Kick back and enjoy the show from a luxurious AMC Signature Recliner. The Lion King Virtual Venue by IOMEDIA More, Saw A Doll's House, Part 2 Now Playing. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. It was our anniversary! More, Saw & Juliet The seats vibrate with the sounds of the movie (even the non-Dbox seats). The Fox Theatre is located at 660 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Section capacities are 549 Stalls, 275 Dress Circle, 228 Grand Circle and 328 Balcony. Witness for the Prosecution The high proscenium arch allows you to see every part of the stage quite clearly, Bottom left of stage not visible- ok if you know the story, Approximately one quarter of the left side of the stage could not be seen. The 70s: More Than A Decade | Florida Studio Theatre Academy Award winner Nicole Kidman reveals why movies are better here than anywhere else. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Your food will be ready for you when you arrive! 20112023 SeatPlan.com. reviews, 1 helpful vote, 5' 4", 380 Louise P. Milton Keynes Theatre. Some view lost on the left side of the stage but it's minimal. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. reviews, 1 helpful vote. Available at the box office, online or on our app. Skip past the line and order your favorite movie snacks online or in the AMC Theatres app. We had the unfortunate experience of seating with a school party who were very disruptive, after my husband complained before the end of the 1st half, we were moved to possibly worse seats on the dress c function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} We're elevating the movie menu, offering better quality and variety with stone-fired flatbread pizzas, creamy mac & cheese bites, and so much more! Palace Theatre London Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan Les Misrables Use our interactive seating plan to view 3088 seat reviews and 2286 photos of views from seat. Click to view full interactive Dominion Theatre seating plan. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Landmark Theatres - Scottsdale - Yelp Use our interactive seating plan to view 6104 seat reviews and 4378 photos of views from seat. Quite comfortable, no need to lean too much. Photos at Cambridge Theatre - A View From My Seat Six the Musical Use our interactive seating plan to view 6090 seat reviews and 4367 photos of views from seat. on 21 February 2023, I was sitting in the centre so the positioning was great and none of the stage was cut off. It's slightly to the side but you don't really miss anything as most of the action is at the front of the stage. All rights reserved. Paid a l 3D Interactive Seat Views for The Lion King at Minskoff Theatre interactive seat map using Virtual Venue by IOMEDIA . on 19 February 2023, This is a great seat - super close to the stage and right in the action. Seat was much better than I expected! The seat itself is positioned a little apart from the rest of the audience, See the view from your seat at fortune theatre., page 1. Seating view photos from seats at Her Majesty's Theatre, section Stalls, row F. See the view from your seat at Her Majesty's Theatre., page 1. SeatPlan | Book the Best Theatre Tickets by Seat View Leg room good, but seats a little uncomfortable after a while, could do with re-padding ! Good rake. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. A great view of all the stage. Section capacities are 336 Stalls, 200 Dress Circle and 156 Upper Circle. reviews, 1 helpful vote. The Vaudeville Theatre has a capacity of 692 seats. Galaxy Theatres Legends IMAX, Sparks - Yelp The Palace Theatre has a capacity of 1380 seats. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. Microsoft Theater offers 12,000 square feet of VIP & hospitality areas, 10 dressing rooms and state of the art technology making it is a favorite indoor venue for performers and fans alike.