This keeps her a stimulating companion, but may send her packing when YOU get boring. Venus in Gemini tends to be all over the place. Its mind is is always active. It is also good for writing, programming, marketing, sales, teaching. Perhaps her greatest possible flaw is her perfectionism, which gets in the way of progress a lot of the time (especially at school). Pluto Scorpio Midheaven Cancer These native women are looking for a partner with whom to embark on a mental journey, someone to walk with them on the mysterious path that is the world. It needs variety in its social life. Venus in Gemini will surprise them in ways they never expected. Similarly, as a boss, shell often want perfectionism from her employees, which will cause friction in the workplace. She will not rest until everything is adhering perfectly to the letter of the law. Such is the case with Venus in Gemini. Gemini is all about connecting with others. If she does not have compensating factors for stability, I would say, Run for the hills. Venus in this sign is everything but a homebody. WebWomen with Venus in Gemini have a light and breezy quality to their personality. The Venus in Gemini woman is most compatible with the man who has his Venus in Taurus. Even if Venus is afflicted in your chart, you carry yourself in a way that makes other people come to you. She has a very friendly attitude what makes people attracted to her. When in a relationship, a Venus in Gemini can be very loyal and committed. Women with Venus in Gemini are usually very intelligent and interesting. She does not attract with sultriness, as does Venus in Scorpio. I am a Taurus Sun, Gemini Moon, Gemini Venus, Gemini Mid-heaven and Chiron, and a Virgio Rising. They may also be the type to date more than one person at a time. The Venus in Gemini woman is susceptible to having mood swings from time to time. But oddly I get this sense that hes got it all planned out in his head and is just waiting for me, and the right timing? Gemini likes nothing more than a good chase. The Venus in the Gemini woman is fearless and vigilant. When it is in one of these two signs, it is in a good dignity. It is easy for her to form relationships. WebVenus in Gemini, Mischief and Mayhem! Currently you have JavaScript disabled. Pluto in Capricorn 24 27 40 Rx haha yes i did I will put my chart up asap, I have Venus in Gemini and I find myself talking to four to five different guys while Im texting. She's happiest in lively places with a lot of coming and going. Family means a great deal to you, Your email address will not be published. She loves words, as Venus in Scorpio loves black silk. Go to Astro.com and put in your birth info. He says Im funny, and make him laugh. Thanks in advance! I am a Venus in Gemini born June 15thbut i have no idea how to look up what your moon and ascendant are??? Gemini is an extremely intellectual sign. The element of the signs is crucial for long-term compatibility. Its incredibly hard for me to focus on one thing at a time since Im usually multitasking like a mad woman. They are often the jokester of their group. You are not the most sentimental of lovers, although you do have a wonderful way with words. I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. How does the Venus in Gemini woman actually profess her love? Im Jessica and Im a Gemini. This person may be restless and find it difficult to decide about a potential partner. Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. Shes going to excel in this respect as well because she has a certain feminine charm that fills her pages with a sweet and womanish tone. People with this placement express their affection by having fascinating conversations with you, listening to you carefully, asking you questions about yourself, giving compliments, running errands for you. Scorpio Rising is pretty stable. Sometimes, people will start walking on eggshells around her because they dont know what mood she will be in. It gets along the best with other earth signs. The Venus in Pisces women are very intuitive and reflexive. I think my 9th House stellium is always studying something so I am not bored. Shes the fleeting leprechaun of the zodiac, always running head-long without a plan in mind, spraying forth witty remarks, sarcastic comments, and funny jokes, talking about what love should be like, and such things. Venus in Gemini falls in love with you, but in the next moment, it is already interested in someone else. They might be attracted to women who talk too much in their profession, like teachers or lecturers. It is important for them that you can have fun together. Required fields are marked *. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. WebVenus in Gemini women are witty, clever, and gravitate towards those who have a similar mind. In love, Gemini has a reputation for being light-hearted but also has surprising depth. A Gemini Venus enjoys travel too. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. Please help . Venus in Gemini womans appearance People in this category are sexy, with long, upturned eyes with fluttering eyelashes. This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. Also, my mid heaven is in pisces and my chiron is aquarius. However, they might avoid discussing deeper topics. Venus in Gemini is delightful.She does not attract by force, as does Venus in Aries. She attracts by being so much fun that people follow. One possible snag in her work is that her perfectionism may slow her work down, which could cause her to miss deadlines set by clients. Venus in Gemini is delightful.She does not attract by force, as does Venus in Aries. Moon in Virgo is mutable. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. I want to be loved for who I am not for how I look. She may be a great freelance writer, for example, if she is good with words. Give me a reason to get naked other than gender horniness. They will be attracted to the latest tech gadgets, so they never miss a message. Bright colours, playful prints, and themes all appeal to Venus in Gemini. In this article, I will explain Venus in Gemini womens appearance, fashion, compatibility, clothing, love, and attraction, so lets begin. They simply want their relationships to be interesting. WebVenus in Gemini, Mischief and Mayhem! I had to close my forum due to it taking too much time.I would need to do a chart to address all of these. In astrology, Venus rules Taurus and Libra. Introduction:Venus in Gemini woman is the highly intelligent observer who sees the world through a rational lens and is especially suited to more artistic work. Venus in Gemini loves to chat around with acquaintances and neighbors. If she spends time wallowing in sorrow, she wont reach her goals. Those with Gemini emphasized in their birth charts are often extremely intelligent, have good social skills, enjoy learning, and they are great at storytelling and fun to be around. Hi! The Venus in Gemini woman likes flirting too. Air signs are sociable, smart, apply logical thinking, but they dislike deep connection. Some planets become enchanted in certain signs. Well, Venus in Gemini is not so bad with boredom as Moon in Gemini, Zoe. Saggi Moon can be flaky but we would need to see how Saturn does cuz Saturn in good aspect is stability and Saggi Moon needs to be studied more in each chart, so i cant really say just on these, my Friend. Freedom is a must for them. This perfectionism becomes a downside if she has deadlines, which she often misses. The Venus in Gemini woman is well suited for a career as a freelancer due to her fearlessness and ability to pay close attention to the needs of her clients. Venus is a good placement. The answer is not, and these natives are actually very honest in general, thanks to their principles. Dont look back. The Venus in Gemini loves exploring the mind and learning about what other people think while at the same time, making people laugh and gossiping are two of their favorite activities. They despise being lumped into a single category. Some of the other negative traits of this sign include being two-faced, insensitive, making fun of others. They can pull off a lot of different styles and personalities very successfully. Which I suppose would make me really fickle since my Venus is trine my moon and ascendant. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. The Venus Gemini woman tends to move in and out of cliques, but the keyword is move. Both are legendary placements to those in the Astrological know. Denise is an experienced practitioner of astrology, interested to discover and share with everyone how astrology can inspire and change lives. Black Moon Lilith in Aries 15 32 03 She does not attract with sultriness, as does Venus in Scorpio. When Venus-Gemini people are attracted to someone, they become quite talkative and may talk more than usual. These are my honest thoughts on the controversial Venus in Gemini aspect: 1-Im loyal to the bone by nature, very sensual and loving, yet life threw me in a context where I had painful, failed relationships that seemed to mirror each other in the way they ended and WHY they ended. My Mid-heaven is in Pisces. I stop feeling at ease completely. Venus in Libra does not like to chase, in general. This sign lives for learning. I understand physical attraction-thats beside the point- but if someone tries to win my trust by telling me that his temples were throbbing with lust the moment he saw me, Im sure the end is near. Related Article: Gemini Rising Appearance & Traits. To her, it just makes sense to do things right in order to save time, energy, and resources. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_2',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',157,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-horoscopochino_co-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-157{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}Excellent writer for topics of human and social sciences, for medical and scientific topics.Linkedin, Chinese Horoscope is a western and eastern astrology portal, where we talk about feng shui, dream interpretation, angels and numerology, couple relationships and more. In general though, they are pretty low maintenance when it comes to their appearance. Women with Venus in Gemini are usually very intelligent and interesting. Im intrigued. Venus here is under the influence of Mercury. However, in a long term relationship, the Moon sign is just as important (you can read about the Moon signs here). I guess it only to takes 1 conjunction to do it.. It requires patience or a lifestyle like Venus in Gemini. She is playful, chatty, cheerful. The Venus in Gemini woman is a very sly and mischievous fellow who uses her wit and deep knowledge of the human nature to put her interlocutors in difficult situations. Sun in cancer moon in virgo rising in saggitarius venus in gemini so hope my loyal cancerian covers my hate of boredom and routine haha. Scratch thatyou want somebody who can talk about multiple subjects in a short period of time. What kind of natal charts would you suggest for my makeup? The best zodiac signs for Venus in Gemini compatibility: The Venus in Gemini woman is charismatic, approachable, open. Many of them dont have a particular type they are attracted to, but their partner must be intelligent, well-educated, witty, and have a great sense of humor. This can be seen in their rapid shifts in mood or thought. Come and put up your chart, Friend! If shes a woman who cares deeply about her looks (check her natal chart especially her sun sign which governs her ego), then shell spend a lot of time getting her makeup perfect before leaving the house. Mercury shows how you think, how you make decisions, and how you express yourself in your relationships with other people. Women with Venus in Gemini often express their feminity through their minds and often make great writers. Help me about an advice in love because somehow I can not realize myself ! It is neutral, objective, detached. Boooooooo!!!! Thats why we also can understand and get it and accept each other.. Never want to lose her as a friend and never want to sexually be with her Im not gay or anything remotely in that whole thing Its kind of like a sister brother who are fraternal twins??? She may have an open mind as far as her interests are concerned and will often migrate from one interest to another without investing too Venus sign compatibility is a must. Venus Gemini IV Capricorn Even its the same junk from a month ago .. We just come up with new theories or approaches to that month ago talk Lastly. Gemini is one of those signs that polarize people: you either like them or hate them-at least in the world of Sun sign astrology. If you have a Gemini Venus, you might love flirting and the getting to know you part of the relationship, but can easily get bored when the conversation runs dry, preferring many suitors at once to keep things interesting. When one meets you, you are friendly and full of adventure and life. They are smart as a whip and can talk on endlessly on most subjects, with great conviction. Well, Gemini gets bored fast unless you have other more constant placements like Cancer. Her Venus is a crucial indicator of how she attracts her partners and what she values. You communicate in a way that doesnt upset anyone in a conflict, and at the same time, you gain trust and people believe you. Evasive, yes, but dishonest is off the mark. They may wear lots of scarves and may prefer messy windswept hair. A male in the Venus in Gemini might be shy and quiet, but they attract women who are talkative. In the chart of a male, Venus describes the kind of women he falls for (this may or may not be the same as the wife, represented by the Moon). He genuinely enjoys flirting with women, even when he is already in a relationship. The Venus Gemini woman tends to move in and out of cliques, but the keyword is move. As a partner, she will listen attentively to her partners needs. You are kind of a flirt but it may be hard to really show people you care. Women with Venus in Gemini are usually very intelligent and interesting. They might be attracted to women who talk too much in their profession, like teachers or lecturers. People with this Venus sign have many interests. And even when they do get serious about a relationship, they still dont turn into Juliets all of a sudden. Fire signs can also be a good fit. Very interesting. What actually happens is that they have a lot of simulations in their head, counting for all the possible answers and potential solutions to a question. Such is the case with Venus in Gemini. Im a Taurus Sun, Leo Moon, Venus Gemini and a Rising Libra. Nothing easier because you wont have to do any digging, geomantic studies, or astral reading. WebWomen with Venus in Gemini have a light and breezy quality to their personality. The rest of the chart sheds light on how they approach the matters of the heart. Forgot to mention she has venus in the 1 st house also under Taurus and I know Taurus is ruled by venus but the 5 natal birthchart websites I used for comparisons all showed the planet venus itself is in her 1st house .. Men constantly stare at her and women stare at me ..she has a Libra moon and Libra mars .. Maybe that adds to the venus.. By they way her birthday is july 20 the and mine is july 21st The crazy and lunatic of all Cancers. jodi arias has her moon AND venus in gemini..what does that mean?? best wishes to all my Venus Gemini sufferers:)*. Her communication style in relationships is critical to understand, and her Venus gives you clues into her friendly and active personality. Do Venus in Libra always have a string of women? Not at all. What seems too ideal or unreal to some may appeal to them, and even more, they might be fascinated by such things. Not a diss, just my human experience. The Venus in Gemini female is generally expressive, adaptable, imaginative and versatile. would it work out?? I hope I can do this in my articles. Gemini needs new stimulation all the time. Furthermore, she is a fearless woman which makes her pursue lofty goals. Zzzzzz. Clever, quick and the sprite of the Zodiac, your Gemini nature is dualistic and lithe, dextrous and free! The Venus in Gemini woman is charismatic, approachable, open. By modality, Gemini belongs to the group of mutable signs (there are four mutable signs in astrology: Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces). Venus in Gemini relishes life and its reflexive nature. When woman Venus is in Gemini, you look for lively relationships with plenty of activity and communication. These cookies do not store any personal information. Its worst than suffocation. Gemini is led by Mercury, which is associated with communication and transportation. WebVenus in Gemini women are witty, clever, and gravitate towards those who have a similar mind. Venus in Gemini doesnt equal surface or frolicking merrily and irresponsibly; au contraire, it can be loyal, provided that there is a strong mental connection. So, when you ask them something, they often delay coming up with an answer because they are still analyzing all the answers. However, this keeps things from becoming too familiar or stale. Her worst quality is, also, her best. He is often enchanted by her because of her devotion to her work. Wavy hairstyles fit them well, as they match Geminis edgy personality. That is my case, anyways. Dejanira conjunct the Moon or the Child Asteroid. Gemini is the third zodiac sign. Venus in Gemini Women is well-grown in the spheres like writing, public speaking, Venus speaks about your sense of self-worth as well. If a Gemini Venus takes the relationship seriously, it can be a quite devoted partner. Their social circle is usually large and they have a lot of friends and acquaintances. Venus in Gemini needs a lot of freedom. But what a frustrating relationship. She brands herself a feminist because of her innate conviction that men are no better than women and advocates that what a man can do, a woman can do it better. She is bold when it is comes to making decisions because shes got the courage of her convictions. This is a youthful placement. As a result though, they usually make great models and actresses. They are always changing. That is what I have it for In a relationship, Venus in Gemini needs a lot of space, and their partner shouldnt inhibit them from talking to others or they feel restricted. Moon Capricorn II Scorpio But they wont keep one style for too long. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. He wont handle her temperamental nature well, and at the same time, he has a tendency to get angry, which she wont like either. He often sees flirt as a harmless game, without any intentions to act on his words.