Remove the recoil assembly and barrel from the interior of the slide and the pistol is ready to clean. No spam. Taurus G3c upgrades - Sniper Country In fact, both pistols exhibited the same clean, consistent 4-lb., 10-oz., trigger pull. Is there any triggers available to reduce take up and reset? I reviewed the gun (here) after the deadline had passed.I liked the gun so much I ended up buying it. Start by removing the magazine, opening the action and verifying that the pistol is completely unloaded. Everything from fiber optic to XS Big Dots to multiple variations of night and fiber sights are there. . Another thing that I like about this magazine is that it comes with sleeves already. $109.95. Namely the military personnel, law enforcement, and people with money. Manufactured in Brazil, the G3c is a polymer-frame, striker-fired semi-automatic employing a short-recoil, locked-breech action. Love them! This is a Taurus G3C 9mm magazine that holds 15 rounds. Taurus GX4XL Review: Best Budget Long Slide CCW? The remaining external controls consist of a low-profile slide stop on the left side of the frame along with the reversible, polymer magazine-release button. But I think anybody that had smaller hands than me would have an issue. Quick shipping A+ seller! It shifts positions after a modest amount of pressure with distinctive clicks when it locks into either setting. Looks Good - Fits well - As far as the EXTENDED Part - I Assumed it would be Even longer Yet ! Shop All. Here it is with the 12-round magazine in place. Its still necessary for you to check the laws in your area and state before purchasing. The basic gun was the same, but the improvements made a good gun even better. To fix the problem, I pulled the mag out, pulled the takedown tabs down as far as I could and at the same time racked the slide off of a table. heyve been treated with black Teflon, which is not only corrosion-resistant but also increases lubricity for smoother operation. Youve seen them in gun stores and may have a few. takeup with a firm stop before breaking cleanly at 4 lbs., 10 ozs. DPMS LR-308 [Review]: The AR, Back to Basics. Furthermore, the G3c enters the market at a price point that continues the Taurus G-series handguns' industry leading cost-to . Required fields are marked *. Join 212,000 avid gun enthusiasts and claim your print-at-home shooting drills. You can the original OEM rod and spring for $9.99 or the Lakeline stainless one for $26.95 from the Taurus store. At the top of the grip, on both sides, are ridged depressions that act a thumb rests. The G3C magazines store a total of 12 rounds, compared to other compact guns. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. We go over the installation of the Galloway Precision +3 Mag Extension for the Taurus G3. Gun deals, hand's on reviews, educational content and news on law changes, every day! Beretta 3032 Tomcat [Review]: A Worthy Self-Defense Pistol? Also bought the Lakeland stainless recoil rod/spring and the threaded barrel to finish it out. Therefore, [there is] now no condemnationFor those who are in Christ Jesus, we live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit. Like the slide, these controls now have an upgraded finish; theyve been treated with black Teflon, which is not only corrosion-resistant but also increases lubricity for smoother operation. But for the magazine size or capacity, it all boils down to your intentions and purpose. ***. JavaScript is disabled. Remove the retaining screw and cap, slide the mag tube on to the extension while holding the spring pad and mag spring inside the mag tube, then reinstall the cap and snug it up using the cap head screw to the top of the extension body to keep the extension from sliding forward. Your email address will not be published. When Beth from Ruger said that my requested test gun was being shipped, I became A gun vise is an indispensable item when it comes to cleaning your gun or performing any other work on it. Read today's "The Armed Citizen" entry for real stories of law-abiding citizens, past and present, who used their firearms to save lives. Teach a Liberal to think for themselves and they'll vote Conservative. If you can pull back the slide enough to remove it from the frame maybe then you could spot something that's binding everything up like say, the recoil spring. Even so, there are some upgrades that you can do to your personal copy to make it just a bit better. Will be ordering more for both 15rd and 17rd mags. I had to use my opposite hand. The trigger guard is curved and rounded along the front edge, to serve as a support hand/finger rest, and undercut where it meets the grip for added comfort. Extended Stainless Slide Release for the Springfield Hellcat and Hellcat PRO in Black finish. Magazine Release. All rights reserved. When you purchase from the same manufacturer you are confident the magazine will fit properly into your firearm and feed reliably. Frequently Asked Questions. That feature is not available on many striker-fired pistols. Compare Compare Items. Taurus G3C and G2C pistols are also compatible with this magazine. Find out more here. Taurus G3c T.O.R.O. I love this thing, I had a PT111G2 with all the same upgrades and then sold that when the G2C came out and got one. . Again, thanks Mike for the great piece on the G3C. Taurus G3 Tactical Features. The new Taurus G3c builds on the proven foundation that has made the compact G-series among the most popular personal defense/EDC handguns ever while advancing function, reliability, and durability to the next level. Plus, you dont need to buy sleeves anymore to make your gun look good. I bought the Deltac Extended Slide lock for the Glock 19 gen 3. Extended Slide Lock Lever For Taurus - DELTAC Today, Ill go over the Best Taurus G3C Extended Magazines that are available in the market. Pleasant words are as a honeycomb, sweet to the mind and healing to the body. It also provides a better user experience than the G2C. The only difference is the capacity. Therefore, [there is] now no condemnationFor those who are in Christ Jesus, we live [and] walk not after the dictates of the flesh, but after the dictates of the spirit. I got one Ill keep you posted! New options included the American-made TX22 rimfire pistol, lightweight versions of the six-shot Model 856 carry revolver and the G3 9 mm Luger pistol. My G3c with the 17-round extended magazine, Viridian red laser and TRUGLO Tritium night sights installed nice! Traditional welding of heat-treated high-carbon steel is used to create ProMag. Catering to . Taurus G3 Magazine Release Button Change Right to Left Tutorial - YouTube Production parts are finished in black. As a result, you should double-check your states legislation related to magazine use. The textured portions can feel abrasive during extended practice sessions at the shooting range; I chose to put on a shooting glove after a while during the range test. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. The left-side thumb safety lever has an unobtrusive low profile that wont dig into your hip when holstered. The Taurus G3c delivers the ultimate balance of power and . Think about how many rounds you want to carry. Product appears to be exactly what my wife needs to properly use her weapon with confidence and ease of function. Suffice it to say that the guns performed as advertised. Right off the bat, I noticed that the GX4 was a whole new animal when compared to their previous carry pistols like the G2C and G3C. I found the holster shown below on this site. Made from carbon fiber reinforced nylon, this economical mag extension is no slouch in the engineering department, with the material being one and half times stronger than aluminum. I think some holster makers equate lefties with snipesyou know theyre out there somewhere but you havent seen one. photos of guns a clear, acrylic thick rod with a larger disc on one end with the Taurus logo. And, to carry all your new gear, a very nice, heavy-duty range bag: Without getting philosophical, what are the upsides of upgrading some of the pieces-parts of your particular pistol? The Taurus G3X has a 3.2-inch barrel and a 6.3-inch overall length. Taurus G3/G3c Magazine Release & Spring SKU: 10024828 | UPC: 725327624554 $5.99 (3 reviews) Write a Review Current Stock: Out of stock Out of Stock Add to Wish List Description Factory replacement part for your firearm. But there arent many options. Talk about a heavy-duty bag I dont think even I can break it! The G3c does not have interchangeable backstraps, but I still found the grip to be a comfortable size and shape for my somewhat smaller hands. Taurus. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Receive exclusive gun deals once a week and all our great reviews right in your inbox. Without telling the whole story over again, please visit the links above to my earlier reviews of the two guns. The gun is designed so the slide stays rearward when the last round is fired and the magazine is empty. Item as described. Most of the sights on the Taurus store site are made for Glocks, so invest in the tool beforehand. Taurus G3C Review After 4 Months & 1000 Rounds :: Guns.com Firearms Here we have common questions about our firearms, please check it out before creating a new ticket. Try this: with the empty mag inserted and while holding the G2 securely, with your slide locked back, pull the slide back MOREshe'll go rearward about 1/32 inch. I could not release the slide with the Hellcat factory lever. The company made its humble start in 1963in Gussago, Italywhen Giuseppe Pietta made a commitment to produce guns as authentic and true-to-original as possible. The Deltac slide lock is shaped to allow for maximum finger grip making field strip take down easy. Taurus. Where to Buy Ammo Online [Complete 2021 Guide], Best Gun Cleaning Kits [AR-15, Pistol & Universal], Best Shooting Gloves [Hands-On Tested, 2021 Update], Best Universal Red Dot Sights [Hands-on Review]. This extended magazine for the Taurus G3C adds three rounds to the standard magazine. If you are ordering more than 1 Extension and need only 1 Allen Wrench please add 1 with an "3/32nd Allen Wrench" to the cart and then click the "Continue shopping" button to return to the listing and select "No Allen Wrench" and add the additional quantity of Mag Extensions needed to the cart. Solid build quality, quick and easy install, as well as being very reasonably priced. Add to Compare. It essentially drops in place without any real smithing required. The mind of the wise instructs his mouth, and adds learning and persuasiveness to his lips. I have never had a problem with the OEM rods and springs. Drop a round or two into chamber to make sure they drop in fully. Out of stock. And, if you dont want to whack your new night sight with a mallet to get it into the slide dovetail, theres a sight pusher tool you can get. We have not tested one of them nor worked with getting the mag to extension seat as a result. The texture is easy to feel yet doesn't want to snag. This year, H&R announced an expansion of its AR-15 lineup, bringing additional "retro" models to the market, including a 9 mm Luger-chambered Colt SMG clone, an M16A2-styled rifle and the carbine-size 723. Release the slide and then press the trigger. It will quickly become your friend. The trigger comes to rest against the frame and only needs about a 1/4" release in order to reset. With only $30, youll get a reliable magazine made specifically for your Taurus G3C. 99,4% of positive feedback Item as described: Communication: Shipping time: Shipping charges: Quick 3 day shipping and item as described. The 15-round magazine is nearly identical to the 17-round version. As far as were concerned, as long as its a 9mm caliber, youre good to go. How to Correctly Grip Your Revolver. Thank you! With external dimensions comparable to those of the Glock G26, its easy to find suitable holsters for comfortable concealment, such as the DeSantis Inner Piece 2.0 inside-the-waistband holster. The polymer sights have been replaced with an all-steel sight system. Exchanges between 15 and 17 round are subject to a $3.00 shipping charge. Best Mossberg 500 Heat Shields [Ultimate Buying Guide], How To Pick a Good Taurus G3C Extended Magazine, Best 9mm Ammo in 2021 [Self-Defense & Target], 6.5 Creedmoor vs .243 Win Cartridge Comparison, Heritage Rough Rider Revolver: Hands-On Review, The Best Gun Vises for Cleaning & Maintenance, Taurus PT1911 Review: A Great Way To Own A Legend, Promag 32 Rd 9mm Taurus Extended Magazine (G2 & G3), Not specifically made for the G3C version. 7 6 comments Best Add a Comment Meatpack69 1 yr. ago We may earn a commission when you purchase through the links on our site. Required fields are marked *. There are 13 different holsters and magazine carriers shown on this site, including right- and left-handed, IWB clip or OWB paddle and pocket models. A malfunction or misfeed is more likely to happen due to more bullets a magazine holds. Issues that may arise as a result of unknowingly violating the law. I'm Mike, one of the oldest writer of Sniper Country! +3 Magazine Extension for Taurus G3 and G3c Pistols Introducing the Galloway Precision +3 Magazine Extension for the G3 Series of Pistols. Add to Compare. It is for a G3c wearing a Viridian E-series red laser, and is left-handed. It is a go-to site when it comes to magazines. Or, if you need more concealment, just go with the clip that comes on the holster. Buy with confidence! It may be offered in an aluminum version as well from us shortly. Welcome to the best gun Forum on the net! And there appeared unto him an angel from heaven, strengthening him. A Quality made product. It. No spring swap needed, you just reuse the stock on spring. Moreover, Taurus sells this magazine as well as a 15-round G3 magazine. Taurus G3 Models | Full Size, Compact & T.O.R.O Optic Ready No spam. Overall, this is an excellent extended magazine for either a novice or seasoned shooter. Taurus G3c Some pistol grips feature a moderate texture applied to most of the surface area, but Taurus opted for an all-or-nothing approach. I've never tried to push the slide release button with an empty mag installed but it makes sense to me that it would be harder to release the slide. If I understand correctly, you are starting with the slide locked to the rear, inserting a loaded mag, and then releasing the slide by pushing down on the slide catch lever? The factory trigger feels like an upgrade as well, thanks to its light takeup and short reset. Its useful for instant ammo checks, similar to the 17-rounder. Taurus includes three 12-round magazines with the gun. Our extended slide release makes it so much easier! Excellent transaction, as always, great seller! Flawless. Ill attach below a video of a shooting demonstration. Furthermore, the OEM part has a tendency (because of its thin profile) to be pushed too far in, failing to lock the slide back (of you haven't felt that yet, you haven't spent enough time handling your hellcat!) Stainless Tactical Package for the 9mm . One of the reasons striker-fired pistols have become so popular is because of the consistent trigger pulls they provide. Its inexpensive, long-lasting, and feeds smoothly. I mean PERFECT! I don't have that specific gun but that doesn't sound right. DPMS LR-308 [Review]: The AR, Back to Basics. Taurus Millennium series - Wikipedia Suffice it to say that the guns performed as advertised. The face of the trigger is grooved and flattened with a wide, integrated safety lever. PT-111 G2, G2C and G3. does anybody know what that is? Anyway, the holster (by. Uh.NOPE! model comes with a factory-installed slide cover as well as four different adapter plates and three screw types that allow the user to mount a compatible MRD directly on the slide. I guess that if you have never held or shot a G2c, youll have to take my word for it that the G3c is an improvement. The Taurus extended magazine has a larger capacity than the standard magazine. Its products are reliable and of high quality. If none will fit, send it back to Taurus. The magazine also has corrosion-resistant properties. Honestly, Mec-Gar noted on its site that these magazines wont fit Taurus pistols. Taurus G3 Tactical. Ghost Bullet Forward Slide Release (Combat Black) Gen 1-4. The part is shown in stainless so the size of the release can be seen more easily on the pistol. The design of the pistol is completely distinct compared to past models of Taurus . That is the current trend shorter barrel and slide, longer grip. For those who live in places where capacity is limited, Taurus also offers 10-round options. Taurus G3C G2C G3 9mm Stiff Slide Catch Release - YouTube