Gallery Location Newport Hills Swim & Tennis Club 5464 119th AVE SE Bellevue, WA 98006 phone: 425.746.9510 email: office@nhstc.com Because we know great instructors means fast results! Covington Aquatic Center Swim Lessons are not available at this time. Each party tent rental comes with a set number of admissions to the water park. For Sunsational, safety is first. Hi, my name is Jake and I've been teaching swim lessons for 10 years with ages ranging from 2 - 70 of all different abilities, and comfort levels in the water.. BEHAVIOR ISSUES OR VERY Youth Sports Programs - YMCA My experience is summarized very briefly in that I can teach toddlers and adults to lose their fear of water in the least. Students refine their freestyle and backstroke as well as learn new strokes such as breaststroke and butterfly. Orca Swim School - Adult Swim Lessons | Renton WA My daughter learned to swim at OSS and seeing her succeed gave me hope to reconnect with swimming as well. I love teaching swimming because I love to experience someone learning something new for the first time and love the fact that I'm teaching a skill that could potentially save a life! Parent and child aquatics, also known in our program as Parent & Tot, is a great class for parents looking to build a fun and safe relationship between the water along with their child. WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS. Lessons; Men's Division; Student/Junior Division; Scorecard; Swim & Fitness. Thanks to overwhelming voter support in our 2019 School Construction measure, were continuing school renovation and improvement projects at schools across the district, including a complete renovation of the Hazen High School pool. Food or drink is not allowed within five feet (5') of the water. Previous water adjustment training is recommended. Most accidental drownings are preventable, which is why we equip swimmers of all ages with the skills necessary to potentially recover from a fall into the water. Waterbabies | Swim classes in Seattle, Renton, Bellevue and Everett Thanks for voting to approve the 2019 bond to make this happen! Beginning and Recreational Swimming Our private classes can help your child achieveand exceedtheir swimming goals. The club is proud of our Fairwood Barracudas Swim Team! Lindbergh Pool, 16740 128th Ave SE, Renton, WA (2023) - LocalGymsAndFitness Hi, my name is Michael Ma and I've been teaching swim lessons for over 5 years. Refunds will only be issued if the City of Renton has closed the Aquatic Center. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 2041699. My name is Michelle, and I've been a lifeguard and swim instructor for 2 years. Find out what has been missing. Newport Hills Swim and Tennis Club I felt like each session helped us fine-tune skills in a way that worked for each of us, in fact, I learned quite a bit from my classmates and their experiences too. Tel. Waterbabies Age and skill-appropriate classes are available for students 6 months and older. Kick & roll: front to back & back to front. District Swimming Pools Career and Technical Education Career & College Readiness Career Awareness & Exploration Career Center Career Fair Fridays Upcoming Opportunities Make A Plan Successful Post-secondary Transition CTE in the Renton School District Renton Community and Business Connections CTE Courses Career Pathways/Programs of Study Using our unique and comprehensive curriculum, our dedicated instructors work to ensure that all members of our community have the skills to be safe and confident in the water. Inquire about how to enroll your children when . Guests must shower before entering the pool. All class transfer requests must be made before the end of the first class. Our youth classes are taught with our core values applied to more advanced techniques. With warm water, experienced and passionate instructors, small classes and more, its easy to see why families choose SafeSplash Swim School. Whether you are in the water with your child or your child is swimming on their own, we partner with you in the aquatic education of your child, welcoming questions and feedback about the experience along the way, to ensure we are all playing well together! Hazen Pool - Renton School District 403 I absolutely love the sport of swimming! Maple Hills Park and Pool - Maple Hills Estates We offer swim lessons for all ages and abilities, from beginners to competitive swimmers. All Rights Reserved. 14 Lessons $49.00; Foundations of Learning- Swimming Online Lessons Learning to Swim Step 1A. The programs are particularly nice if you are in the 3.0-4.0 skill range. We are in the process of training and onboarding additional instructors and hope to offer private lessons again in the future. Orca Swim School focuses on adult students (18+) who may have experienced a problem, which stopped them from learning to swim or experience the fear of water. Interested in coming to swim, but can't make it for the entire 3-hour swim session? This savings program is intended Two weeks of 4 consecutive days of lessons designed to jump start skill See what else our happy customers have to say about SafeSplash! All reservations must be made online. Minnows is a great class for young children to learn how to be comfortable in the water in an interactive way and set them up with a good foundation to progress into our Shark program. Adult group class designed for students age 16+. Classes are taught by certified, knowledgeable, and caring instructors who can help swimmers at every level and ability feel comfortable in the water and progress to the next level. City of Renton | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | 2023 Intrado Corporation. Guests 12 years of age and younger must be supervised by someone 18 years of age or older. We help children and Adults overcome any fears of the water. Waterbabies Aquatic Program 28 Swimming Lessons/Schools Our local SafeSplash team is dedicated to teaching infants, kids and adults the water safety skills they need to become happy and confident lifelong swimmers. We use a gentle, loving, child-centered approach to teach basic swimming skills such as submersion, back floating, kicking, reaching, and breath control. I had a bit of a teary moment at one stage because I genuinely enjoyed something that has both been impossible for me and just plain terrifying for 24 years and even though it was very small it felt like a world of progress in just 90 minutes. Our youth classes are taught with our core values applied to more advanced techniques. The project is scheduled to be complete by the end of August 2023. Find swimming lessons for adults. In semi-private swim lessons, two participants work with an instructor on their personal swimming goals. Supervise daily swim time in a hands-on manner from within the water (lifeguard certification not required) . Non-Residents: $36/child In the event of a class cancellation, a refund will be issued to the primary account holder. I truly am grateful for her help in the beginning of his water safety lessons. Henry Moses Aquatic Center - City of Renton - Renton, Washington Cost: Varies with level and number of sessions. Refunds may be pro-rated based on services rendered. #1 Private Home Swim Lessons In Renton, WA - InstaSwim Privacy Policy | Site Design by. Develop confidence around water as you learn water safety skills and stroke technique, and discover the health benefits of swimming when integrated into your workout plan. Waterbabies offers programs for infants through adults. We welcome swimmers of all ages and abilities, so keep reading to learn more and find the perfect swim program for your needs, located conveniently inRenton (Fairwood). Hazen Pool . Monday - Thursday: 10 AM - 2PM. Many safety topics are introduced with fun visuals and activities that parents do with their child in the water. SafeSplash Swim School Renton (Landing) We're here 7 days a week Call us! 4728 Issaquah-Pine Lk Road SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 is a lot/land. 100% recommend to anyone looking to learn swimming or get over their fear of water. I've taught a wide range of people ranging from infants, adults, and special needs. Your story, beliefs and thoughts that keep you from feeling safe. Up to 3 students per class. A $1.00 reservation fee will be charged for each Open Swim Session Pass holder. Olivia was absolutely amazing, very calm, very patient, very clear in her explanations on trying things, and wonderful at stepping me through things. Small coolers are allowed in the facility; however, glass containers, lawn chairs, beach umbrellas, wagons, and barbeques are not allowed. Our progressive, learn to swim curriculum emphasizes proper swimming technique and water safety, all while having a blast in our comfortable, warm water pool. What kind of person, Back in April 2020, Orca Swim School had to cancel an amazing trip to the Big, What story do you tell yourself about swimming? Up to 6 parent/kiddo combos to 1 instructor. For toddlers ages 2-3 yrs. Must be able to submerge and blow bubbles for 5 seconds. Thats because swim lessons make it possible to create lifelong memories in and around water safely. 6 Popular Parks in Renton, WA That Locals Love | Redfin Top 10 Best Swim Lessons for Kids in Renton, WA - Yelp The City of Renton is not responsible for personal items. SafeSplash Renton (Landing) - Hosted in LA Fitness (425) 628-2553. A 3-Month Pass does not include admission for exercise classes or swim lessons. Merrill Gardens at Renton Centre offers a newer retirement community in downtown Renton across from the transit center, near shopping, restaurants and medical practices. I've also worked with children for the past 15 years as a tutor, Special Olympics coach, and babysitter. He hit it off right away with her and she made him feel comfortable. All guests using the lazy river must be in a tube unless an adult is assisting a child. 27 were here. This is a review for swimming lessons/schools in Renton, WA: "Edgebrook is such a gem of a club. When you enroll yourself or your child in SafeSplash Swim School A Renton (Landing), you can feel confident to be learning from passionate, experienced SafeSplash Certified instructors. Located in Burien, this pool is the perfect destination for your little one or family to learn to swim with us. Up to 3 students per class. Can dive from the side, swim crawlstroke for 45 feet, whip kick on theback and backstroke for 45 feet. (425) 628-2553 715 North Landing Way , Renton , WA 98057 moreinfo@safesplash.com Schedule Now! If you do not know which level to register for, please contact us at parks@covingtonwa.gov for a consultation. Baby and Toddler Swimming Lessons | Seattle, WA - Tinybeans When you enroll yourself or your child in SafeSplash Swim School A Renton (Fairwood), you can feel confident to be learning from passionate, experienced SafeSplash Certified instructors. Waterbabies Aquatic Program 28 Swimming Lessons/Schools Open all day Good for Kids business accountants in 98057 Zip Code . Kick on both sidesfor 25 feet. *If swim session is sold out, Happy Hour wristbands will not be available*, All sales are final. Saturday - Sunday: Please email our team at supportseattle@britishswimschool.com. Also, stay informed with information on ourcompany and students in the news. I was able to share a story that kept me from the water for a long time, and Cori was able to show me some new tricks that I had no idea I could do, lol but it was amazing, looking forward to my next one. Water Walking is a great self-guided therapy that uses mild river current and resistance to maximize your low impact exercise regimen. Personal attention with a low student to." more 2. Connor Broughton, MBA - Project Financial Analyst - LinkedIn For ages 3 to 5 years old who can swim at least 15 feet on the front usingbeginner stroke or scrawl stroke and 15 feet on the back using winging and kicking or backstroke.