10 Sims 4 Male Clothes CC That Look Great! Examination bed (basegame acts like a lounge chair) | 2. If you change your mind later, you can always call your obstetrician again anytime before labour starts to change your preferred childbirth method. The set comes in the typical white-grey AND in an adorable cactus print. As a VIP member, you can add up to 1 Gb of custom content in your purchase. This Guide Contains Nudity And Sexual Interactions. Unlock everything by joining our VIP supporters plan today! Download Basket and download it all together in just One Click. It doesn't seem like a lot compared to some of the other sets, but frankly it's all you need for a plague doctor. things (below as well). This cute bed has some mid-century modern vibe that you can combine with almost everything in the interior design style! try { Note that those downloads are not required for the Creation to work! No need to reuse one type of furniture for different things! If you need something beyond the mediocre bed frame, do check out this double bed CC! Youll also get a large variety of functional illnesses. Vampires Published Mar 1, 2021. Thank you so much! It looks like you're trying to register with an email from your educational facility. wickedpixxel Opened Privacy curtain | 10. Romantic Garden It so detailed and beautiful. Please Login or Register. Description If you buy something we may get a small commission at no extra cost to you. You agree .edu emails don't tend to allow TSR emails through the gateway. I created a home private practice area as well, but nothing will work because it is a residential lot. BIORB AQUARIUMS:https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/special_11.shtmlFUNCTIONAL VENDING MACHINES: https://sims4.. Does the helicopter come in the required cc, or is it a game object? Just be aware to [] More, WARNING!!!! An impressive bed CC with drawers attached on its extra-large headboard. I had to share this shit with y'all! 24K views 3 years ago #thesims4 How to create a functional hospital on any lot. But it can still be fun! Privacy screen | 13. Hand sanitizer | 24. Better Hospital Staff (22 KB) You can check the compatibility with the latest game update on the mod status overview page. This is a VIP feature only. Alternatively, elders without jobs are eligible for Medicare. As a free member you can have up to 10 items on your favorites list. 15+ FANTASTIC Kitchen CC Packs for The Sims 4! The Sims 4 Mod Hospital List SNOOTYSIMS This custom content pack contains a round bed and a dresser, each of them has two color swatches. I recommend using the Simrealist Private Practice mod to make the hospital fully functional. Hospital sign | 31. An adaptation: it means they don't work as they do in the Sims 4; there's no new function, though I tried to adapt the objects to things we have in game and that we can use, but the animations are not adapted, so the result can be approximative. download, you accept our, This item has 3 required items. This is something we don't allow. This cute little bed is suitable for a male or female toddler sim! This medical cc sims 4 set includes 50 items:1. This Sims 4 bed CC is a good idea when you love clean lines and wooden furniture. X-Ray lightbox | 16 Portable Oxygenator Concentrator | 17- Eyes Chart | 18- Front desk (basegame acts like a desk) | 19- Desk chair | 20 Seats bench | 21. Links to everything you need will be included throughout this article. You can sign up for VIP once your account is created. Picture source: wp.com. VIP Memberships goes towards paying our Artists & improving the website. Because they get all sick and you can't do ANYTHING but buy the stupid medicine and kids are a pain to get it to. As a registered member, you can add up to 10 items in your favorites list. Parenthood Just another mod that helps you add some extra doctor duties to your game. However, you can download it as an individual item. The Sims 4: Custom Decor, Functional Medicine & More Your VIP Trial is active! Unlock everything by joining our VIP supporters plan today! With. Magazine pile | 29. The blankets are in 4. Healthcare Redux | a.deep.indigo on Patreon MARINTIME AQUARIUM:https://modthesims.info/d/642124/mr-maritime-aquarium.html this lot is incredible, but when placing it it says "you have 25 too many elevators on the lot! All Rights Reserved. *Note: games are non-refundable once this plan is purchased. Items are optimized: some are low poly, some are higher but never more than necessary. If you want to place a hospital on any lot this is a good solution. Similarly to the Healthcare Redux mod, Private Practice adds things like allergies and additional healthcare. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. Please make sure to go back to the, VIP Members can download this item and all Wheelchair (decor acts like a chair) | 6. There are many different reasons for wanting to be a doctor in the real world. *Note: games are non-refundable once this plan is purchased. Well, maybe wish for isnt the right way to put it I mean, who actually wants a defibrillator? Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again. Go to http://www.activatejavascript.org/ When placing a pre-built Medical Clinic or Center, please be sure to go into Build Mode, confirm the correct lot type and trait, and then SAVE before attempting your first appointment. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { Is there too much stuff? No adult help required. I mean, how can you not want to sleep on it? Magazine rack | 28. YES! 20 FREE Sims 4 CC Beds That Look SUPER COMFY! As a VIP member, you can One Click download, install and manage your custom @GruelingXmberx Are you talking about being able to treat animals at your home like a home veterinarian, I have never had my sims examine their animals at home but I have created vet treats for them to keep them healthy at home on the veterinarian equipment at home. This guide adds a few new layers and challenges to the functional Prostitution sex worker system available from the Wicked Perversions mod. Like this mod? The Best Sims 4 Furniture CC Packs in 2022! Its rich and loud in just the right way. Links to everything you need will be included throughout this article. If youve been looking for some cute or fancy bed CC for your game, take a look at these awesome round bed CC! This medical cc sims 4 set includes 50 items: 1. I found some free-use 3d models of hospital stuff and was wondering if that could be imported to make furniture or not actually most of the 3d objects are not suitable for pc games because of the polycounts. And thus the Clarissa Medical Gown was born. As a registered member, you can add up to 10 items in your favorites list. And at the end of the day, the sense of satisfaction you get from customizing literally everything in your Sims save is hard to beat. Toddlers Super cute and elegant bed CC for your kid sim! var _g1; Role: Oracle Finance Functional consultant. However, when using the showhiddenobjects cheat and purchasing the Exam Beds on my residential lot I'm using for the set, the only interaction I can get when clicking the bed is 'make bed' which is greyed out. By the way, that top isnt unbuttoned. So I think you'll have to use a normal bed, as the Exam Bed is only used by patients at the hospital. thanks so much - it does not work anymore with the new patch. Download The Country Collection Here 11. . Start your VIP membership for as low as We have an opening at Wipro. Welcome Guest. It has all the pros of the vanilla set but with a bit of unique flair. Itll give you a lot of realistic gameplay. if ( localStorage.getItem(skinItemId ) ) { _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); This is the hub for all available healthcare services. Hospital Bed: Functional Cribs + Toddler Beds CC Finds | Simciety on Patreon Get VIP Membership and Read it Now! Heck a normal house lot takes me forever just to decorate, and I don't even have the skills architecturally to even build a simple home from scratch on the sims4. I made a new functional hospital for Get to Work. (Pictures - reddit Would it be possible for someone to convert some objects from this to usable objects in the Sims 4? Best custom content to clutter your medical office, dental office, or hospital builds. Eco Lifestyle ), Or maybe theyre the type to treat their workplace like vacation (tropics top, here we come!). NSFW. Some of the images are screenshots by me, but many of the images on this website belong to the original CC creators. Use regular beds then replace them when you put in the real hospital. Click here to change, Download all selected favorites with the TSR CC Manager, you won't be able to reset your password should you forget it, you won't able to change your email address later. Outdoor Retreat It also has some features related to pregnancy. Visit Hospital Sims 4 Recipes Spa Day Add Smilie. Moschino Hospital Bed, Blankets, and Pillows. | Sims 4 toddler, Sims 4, Sims From a high paycheck to being able to literally save lives, its a pretty tempting career but it also takes a lot of work (and schooling). Dont want to wait? Screenshots contains NUDITY and SEXUAL SITUATIONS. If thats not what youre looking for, its OK to move along. This custom content is available in various color swatches so you can pick the one that suits your sim bedroom vibe! EXPANSION PACKS: Published by Galactrix My first pet Sims 4 / Objects New Meshes / Furnishing / Comfort / Beds. The files are easily labelled in game and in folder. Get Famous Do check out this list and when you love a certain item, just click the DOWNLOAD button to learn more about the CC and find the download link on the new page. Dine out X-Ray Machine (GTW) | 40. VIP Memberships goes towards paying our Artists & improving the website. I have your hospital set and absolutely love it. Front Desk (GTW) | 42. Chemical analyzer (GTW) | 41. If youre tired of the default doctor outfits (and while they do look good, I dont blame you), then this set is a great replacement. If you're looking for a specific CC catalog, you can try the search function above! The first step is to build a strip club any way you like. Sim File Share - Filehosting for Simmers Finally finished! Realm of Magic Walkthrough of the Realistic Childbirth Mod for The Sims 4 2023 FandomSpot You can use this CC to elevate the look of your sim bedroom! Arrow signs | 35. } Vintage Glamour Medical clutter (6 items) | 15. KawaiiStacie on Twitter: "(The sims 4) Visit Hospital Mod This mod P-P - Clinic Venue | simrealist content fast and easy with the TSR CC Manager. This set contains everything youll need to build an hospital or a private practice ! This bed CC belongs to a set but you can download it as an individual item. You can sign up for VIP once your account is created. Download and install Download the mod package file and place it in your Mods folder for The Sims 4, found in Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods. You can download it as is or you can also go to the pack and download multiple bedroom items CC at once. Strangerville required items in just One. This outfit gives a bit of risqu flair to a regular doctors coat. You still have in credit - why not treat yourself to some VIP? The Sims Resource - Hospital Central Universitario purchase. These objects are an adaptation of the gorgeous Sims 4 Get to Work objects for the Sims 3. We use cookies to improve your experience, measure your visits, and show you personalized advertising. I. Nifty Knitting It doesnt seem like a lot compared to some of the other sets, but frankly its all you need for a plague doctor. Record holder | 32. Creation belongs to a Set - Click here to show the whole Set, Hospital bed, with wheels and rails, in three colour options, Short URL: https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1530086, can you please update this bed, it does not work anymore with the new patch. The Sims 4: 21 Functional CC Objects for Toddlers! This custom content is available in various color swatches so you can pick the one that suits your sim bedroom vibe! I've also managed to unlock most of the objects such as the hospital signs and X-ray machine. Spooky Simerica much? This set of furniture comes with different beds, curtains, lights, and so much more and can make your sim's home look absolutely cozy and country chic. Locker| 7. Download Basket & Download History, Infinite Scrolling & More, Access to new VIP Perks & Features as they are released, Want your game code to be sent to a different email? You can support me at buymeacoffee.com/galactrix Fully playable! This is Kiruthiga from Infoplus Technologies. This CC collection will help you find those missing pieces in the form of doctor outfits, healthcare mods, furniture sets, and plenty more. _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); And yet there are so many things that are still missing from the doctor experience in The Sims 4. Surgery bed (basegame - acts like a sofa (sims will sit or nap) | 3. Closed privacy curtains 5. I mean they have them in the hospital career so they're probably somewhere in the game if u have get to work. The goal of this mod pack is to rework the Health system of the Sims 4. Artistic bed CC with a natural wood style. City Living This post may contain affiliate links. Sidetable| 4. This feature requiores a free account - do you want to sign up now? _g1.setAttribute('srcset', _g1.getAttribute('data-srcset')); Recently, I've been trying to make a better hospital/nursing home in the Sims 4 but noticed that the hospital-themed furniture is lacking as far as beds and stuff goes. She also wants to live in a world full of Llamacorns. Hey guys! Some will dance and strip, one will tend a bar, and you can assign them to prostitute in the [] More, WARNING!!! It has an elegant design and it can be placed in your child sim bedroom or teen sim bedroom! Crib | The Sims Wiki | Fandom The official Get to Work gamepack lets your sims take on the job of a doctor, so that part of the equation is taken care of. Better Hospital Staff (21 KB) Latest updated version: 4 June 2020 Tested with game version: PC 1.66.139.1020 Share this: Twitter Facebook Reddit Loading. You can choose either version youd like in your game. This I wanted to make a private hospital For stories and stuff but that medical exam bed dont have the interactions i needed for my story And if i play in a real hospital I can never control more that 1 sim at a time so many limitations argghh. (Hopefully nobody, because then you probably wouldnt be allowed to use this CC.). For a limited time only, were giving away a free Shockwave game to anyone signing up to our annual try { Installation Help Report this Download. It also has storage space under the bed. There are 9 different shirt options, all of which are very visible underneath the doctors coat. Cats and Dogs to learn how to enable it. This CC works for male and female sims, and comes in 4 colors. I find it gives you more stuff to do in the game and fun to play. Crutches | 8. how to blacklist words on discord carl bot. During open hours your employees will split into different tasks. When your job is working with the dead and dying, there's not much need for bright oranges and magentas! Hi, can you pleased update the bed. No rags to riches here youll look great from the get-go! Sims 4 Custom Grand Meals Recipes Food: Fish Pie Custom Recipe by RobinKLocksley - Mod The Sims 4.Fish pie (otherwise known as Fisherman's Pie) is a classic UK dish made with fish (the kind varies but usually cod and salmon) and a cheesy white sauce before being topped with mashed potato and baked in the oven, cooking the fish. Sims 4 CC: Doctor Outfits, Accessories, Mods & More Closed privacy curtains 5. As youre getting started with adult [] More, This guide will show you have to create a realistic pregnancy experience in The Sims 4. by adding health conditions that actually have tangible effects. Video games, movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, toys, comics, and so much more. How to create a functional hospital on any lot. Your sims retirement plans are safe. This item is available in three color swatches. } Hanged blouse| 14. Access ramp | 25. Sick visits, health checkup appointments (that arent just rabbitholes, so no shortcuts here), calling out sick from work, and unique moodlets are only a few of the additions. This custom content is a part of a bedroom CC pack called Olga Bedroom Pt. Next place that file in your Sims 4 mods folder. Do you want to update your sim bedroom with new furniture? Both are modeled well and have quality shadow maps. Alexis founded SimsVIP in 2011 right after Aliens abducted her from Bella Goth's house. Endtable | 22. 40 Functional Items Sims 4 (2021) + Download Links } Greetings!!! Comments (3) Description. This build contains CC and items from multiple packs. Get to Work The Sims Resource - Hospital Central Universitario Created By casmar Submitter Hospital Central Universitario Sims 4 / Lots / Community Published Mar 12, 2021 Installation Help Report this Download Comments (25) Description Creator Notes Required Recommended Add Smilie DerpBox Sep 19, 2022 } catch(e) {}, by Mainly interested in the bed and stretcher. Youll be able to create a functional strip club that can earn your sims a lot of money if you learn how to manage it properly. (Public) Private Practice by SimRealist, roBurky, Victor Andrade - Itch.io I also made some recolors of Get to work items: remeshing them would have been too complicated as there are many animations and light effects to them, but at least you can run a functional hospital with more blending items. With this mod, the doctor outfits for both male and female sims will be automatically unlocked, saving you from the trouble of getting them yourself. Ground floor: Large hall, admission desk, waiting area, medical consultations, ambulances, emergency area (waiting room and patient admission area), scanner, laboratory, restaurant and toilets. Infoplus Technologies UK Limited hiring Oracle Finance Functional NSFW. Create a free account or go for the full VIP experience. _g1.setAttribute('src', _g1.getAttribute('data-src') ); For a limited time only, were giving away a free Shockwave game to anyone signing up to our annual Sure, they still arent the most fashionable things around. These health conditions include chronic conditions, allergies, mental health, and pregnancy-related health care, amongst others. But these gowns have changed my mind for better or worse. The Sims 4: Hospital Set. Now, when youre truly looking for The Sims 4 CC bed lets jump onto this list and pick your favorite one! If you do not have a certain pack then various items will not show up when you place this lot. Today I have another anon request for you- a conversion of Hekate999's Hospital Set for The Sims 3 :) I did many of her items already in my Medical Clutter set, but this download includes all the furniture and other deco pieces which Hekate999 originally made.. I've unlocked all the cas items (medical scrubs, patient uniforms etc) through Sims 4 Studio so my Sims can wear them without having to work at the hospital. FUNCTIONAL HOSPITAL ON ANY LOT - SPAWN STAFF, PATIENTS, AND MORE - YouTube A single bed option for the little sims! FandomSpot is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by any brands or trademarks on this site unless explicitly stated. All Rights Reserved. The last time the option to 'make bed' for me was greyed out, it told me the bed was already made and there was nothing to clean. NSFW If youre looking to add realistic sex, drugs, and violence to The Sims 4, this guide will help you find what you need to turn your game into a fun new experience. Did you miss the Growing Together Livestream? 50+ Sims 4 CC Furniture You Must Put in Your Game (Furniture Mods) } catch(e) {}. This guide will help you set up functional and active careers or businesses using these mods. I recommend using the Simrealist Private Practice mod to make the hospital fully functional. This gorgeous Sims 4 bed CC has an extraordinary wide headboard that looks like seamlessly-attached end tables. 15+ AMAZING Sims 4 Alpha CC to Download Now. Location : Helsinki ,Finland WARNING!!! Medical clutter | Dcors mdicaux. Watch on. Opened Privacy curtain | 10. I I'm a horrible builder so I can appreciate all the time and work that goes into a huge, detailed lot like this. Start your very own strip club using the Wicked Whims Sex Mod. I never thought Id describe a patient gown as cute (or positive in any way, really). Around the Sims 3 | Custom Content Downloads| Objects | Sims 4 to 3 Thank youuu!I'm so glad that you liked it!I have some other hospital items too,but bc they're sims 2 conversions I'm not sure if I can share them!If I got permission from the creator I'll definitely post them in my studio!But feel free to ask me to create them,If I could! Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. Your VIP Trial is active! Services sign (separated simlish version included) | 34. Unfortunately, since TS3 beds are so different than TS4 ones, I wasn't able . Wheelchair (decor - acts like a chair) | 6. Download Sims 4 Studio - Community Tested Version, Download Sims 4 Studio - Open Beta Version. Cozy Knits Bedding by Peacemaker Dont want to wait? Clarissa Medical Gown Check Out This CC So thank you to you and all the other talented creators who make sims4 the best game ever! Disable the NSFW warnings that refer to content considered inappropriate in the workplace (Not Suitable For Work). But as far as medical gowns go, this CC takes the cake. And yes, that means there are a ton of different beds, couches, and people-sized tables for different situations (hospital beds, stretchers, surgical tables, examination couches, and even baby cots). 1999-2023 Enthusiast Gaming (TSR) Inc. - All rights reserved. 10 Sims 4 CC Websites for CC Shopping! Spawn hospital staff, create a household of doctors, make money from your hospital, and examine patients. As a VIP you can add up to 1GB of favorite items and download them all in one click. Whats better than freely unlocked base game content? I've unlocked all the cas items (medical scrubs, patient uniforms etc) through Sims 4 Studio so my Sims can wear them without having to work at the hospital. Backyard content fast and easy with the TSR CC Manager. There may be a medical name tag attached, but this CC was tailor made for flirty fun! Like The Sims, a bassinet is tied to a particular baby until that baby ages up. Creator Notes. Hi! Sidetable| 4. November 10, 2021, 1:39 am I think there is a unlock cheat for careers or even the debug menu that will give you access to that.