The higher the RPM, the higher horsepower youll get from the Ripp Supercharger. You do not need to drill additional holes when installing it because it is designed to fit within the existing configuration. 104 talking about this. Superchargers are one of the most important parts of an engine, providing the compressed air that helps increase power and torque. All rights reserved. I picked it up this past Monday. Just be sure to do your homework and inspect the unit thoroughly before making any purchase. The pulleys are sold separately. 3. I'd get a used 5.7l or a used SRT and start from there. If youre looking to add some serious power to your car, a supercharger is a great option. First, make sure that the unit is compatible with your Challengers engine. When put next to the cost of a turbo as well as the diesel engine and the tuning process, it might seem like a significant investment. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But how much does it cost to install? Ripp Superchargers are one of the better known ways of giving your Jeep that extra bit of horsepower. Wish I had a hemi but I am definitely happy with what I have. })(); RIPP Supercharger, the number one power source for Jeep Wranglers and Dodge RAM's Period! These numbers were slightly disappointing. . We've tuned in all conditions including high altitude, hot dry deserts and cold wet climates. my4dsc.com is not responsible for any damages or injuries occurred while attempting these how-tos. However, some users may find this to be too complex. Thats why its important to fine-tune things like fuel consumption and boost RPM before you throw one. Its torque converter, gear management, and RIPP centrifugal system are all called out in this piece. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? And, he was in a huff. Dont worry, you can install this thing yourself. Summary comment: Awesome! RIPP makes no claims in increased MPG, clients have reported this data on their ownbehalf. Seems off power wise. As I haven't seen any other posts for the 2011 install, I thought I would share my experience with the install and the 1600 miles worth of driving with it. var style = document.createElement('style'); What is a supercharger? It was a smaller pulley, bigger IC, and more fuel but still within the well known boost limits of the motor. Is anyone planning to or already put the order in for a Ripp Supercharger? Ripp supercharger problems are nothing surprising. If youre looking for an easy and affordable way to boost your cars performance, then this isnt the right choice for you. Please don't come on here and say something is easy. Another 3500 Duramax owner agrees with the accusation against RIPP. Its not the best option, but if your Jeep is older and out of warranty, it could be your best bet. But like all mechanical things, it will eventually need to be rebuilt. 4th Gen : 2009 - 2018 & 2019 - 2023 Classic. At 440HP, the new Magnuson Jeep JL/JT supercharger kit also creates 22% MORE HORSEPOWER THAN A 5.7L HEMI V8. On Oct 27, 2020 at 4:52 PM, <RIPP Superchargers Main> wrote: I am going to have a new coil pack mailed out to you tomorrow and an RMA label in the box for the failed units. JavaScript is disabled. That's an incredible 59% more power than the stock V6. 2022 By Jeep Advices | All Rights Reserved. As far as power and performance are concerned, it gives great results. We provide the latest and most exclusive content in the Maxima community! Maybe when Jeep starts manufacturing super charged models straight out of the factory, they can balance out the demands of a supercharged engine with the rest of the body. We're proud to announce the easy to own, easy to install, and easy to drive RIPP Supercharger system for the 3.6 v6 Engine. var style = document.createElement('style'); You can add satisfying efficiency to your vehicle engine with the help of a Ripp supercharger. Jan 20, 2012. Installation of the Ripp Supercharger on my 2015 SXT+ went relatively smooth. To fix this, simply check the installation instructions to make sure everything is correct, and then tighten the belt according to the manufacturers specifications. If you cut certain pipes too short or run some lines over air vents, for example, it may lead to unintended circumstances. Accept all minecraft dragon mod Manage preferences. The amount of HP youll see depends on various factors, including the make and model of your vehicle, the size and type of supercharger you choose, and how well you tune your engine. Fit and finish on the other hand I would give a 6/10. Third, be sure to get a written warranty from the seller. Detail. I'm in the same boat but fresh out of college.. want to put a ripp in it and pipes .. debating to commit. The RIPP Pre-Filter is a specially designed filter wrap made to help extend the service interval of your washable air filter when used in very dusty conditions and provides a level of protection against moisture. AS SEEN ON Spike TVs Xtreme 4X4 with Ian Johnson Supercharger Install Spike TV's Xtreme 4X4 with Ian Johnson Supercharger vs HEMI Dyno showdown Rock Krawler's Suspensions "The *Please Allow Two Weeks for assembly of your purchase* RIPP is proud to announce another Worlds First for the for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK equipped with the 3.6l Pentastar V6*. Same here, I'd like to know the differences between the statge 1 and stage 2 kits, and how it felt compared to his current SRT. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. This is typically due to improper lubrication and can be fixed by adding more oil to the system. document.head.appendChild(style); Repair for Jeeps Unexpected Shutdown (Tunning Issue). Besides, ensure you go with a professional mechanic when installing the supercharger. What did you do with your 4th Gen this week. Why Jeep Wrangler 4 Wheel Drive Not Engaging? xmlHttp.send('{"store_id":"1000566194","timezone_offset":"-7","timestamp":"2023-03-05T03:00:38.48167500Z","visit_id":"b167fe99-09a0-46fb-8c1c-acfed0e985da","channel_id":1}'); A Detailed Guide. The Ripp Supercharger Jk 3.8 is a great product and I am very happy with the results. *I live near Denver so I also ordered the high altitude kit. Mar 21, 2018. Sweet, they are off hours that's why I didn't call. In this case, searching for an authorized dealer is always essential when buying a Ripp supercharger. But, you get the added benifit and an MPG increase from 1-4mpg combined City/hwy*** the best on the market!RIPP has spent an enormous amount of time adjusting for better drive quality. It feels to me that the power is there the moment you give it throttle. Are you looking for a way to increase the power and performance of your car? Although the tune included with this system is calibrated for your vehiclethe user is responsible for any further Dyno tuning to refine the calibration to their liking. RIPP Superchargers is the number one and best selling supercharger system on the market for the 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler. - Depends on how you drive as well too with WOT or conservative. If you can easily afford the kit two times over(worst case of something breaking and needing fixed) then go for it. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. If I install a RIPP Supercharger, how much more horsepower will I get? Some owners have reported that their engines began making strange noises after the supercharger was installed. The first problem that many owners report is a loss of power after installing the supercharger. Need help identifying brand of lift and size. I installed a RIPP supercharger (2011 GEN2 Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger Kit V3 Si-Trim Stage 2 Intercooler) on my 2011 JKU earlier this month. Skip to content. With these tips in mind, finding a reputable Ripp Supercharger Installer near you should be a breeze! style.innerHTML = '@media (max-width: 800px) {' If youre still hearing the noise after doing this, its possible that theres something wrong with the internals of the supercharger and it needs to be replaced. Buy on Amazon: 3: DS Lite Charger Kit,FIOTOK Ds 8.30. That's what a lot of the GC supercharged guys seem to end up doing. Second, check reviews online to see what others have said about their experience with the installer. (no need to ship your old PCM anywhere! Are you planning to add extra horsepower to your Jeep Wrangler engine? Cory loves his XJ and frequently thrashes it through the hills. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Oil leaks: Superchargers are lubricated by oil, which can leak out over time due to seals that wear down or break. Joined Apr 7, 2018 Posts 362 Reaction . No laggy heat soaked turbos, no temperamental and vulnerable relocated alternators, no oil lines that will inevitably leak or get caught on brush while on the trail in our system! This can and will cause a supercharger failure because the supercharger is not designed to compress water. Just a neat compact system and that's been proven to work world-wide and in any and all conditions.The JL & Gladiator supercharger utilizes the RIPP XL INTERCOOLER.22.25 x 2.75" thick bar-and-plate core for optimal cooling and minimal pressure lossLarge end tanks allow the best possible airflow through the intercooler2.5" TiG welded, Mandrel-bent, aluminum pipes eliminate any restrictions and increase air flow.Includes all necessary couplers, brackets, and accessoriesVortech MAXFLOW Race Blow Off Valve with full metal internalsFully detailed instructions to complete the bolt on installationCarbon Fiber Intake Add-on -This system is intended to be used with JK's, JL's, and JT's that have vented hoods so that water does not enter the regular air filter and for those who wish to add some performance and bling factor to their engine bay. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. It can add up to 50% more horsepower and torque, which can make a big difference when accelerating or climbing hills. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Ripp Supercharger Rebuild Kit If you have a Ripp Supercharger, then you know that its a great way to get more power out of your engine. . Supercharging, like original equipment turbocharging, often does not reduce engine life under normal operating conditions (such as regular oil changes and maintenance) and with identical driving styles. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); What are you plans for the power increase as far as it exceeding the transmission torque rating? Doesn't even come close to spinning tires. So if you get the high altitude pulley and then drive down to sea level you have to change pulleys or the engine will. Plus, its backed by a 5-year warranty, so you know its a quality product. While creating adequate horsepower at lower RPMs, the Ripp Supercharger falls short of expectations. All first batch orders placed before December 25, 2016 will ship mid January 2017. The other thing I found to be a nuisance was the trans lines didnt come with any chaffing guard. Exclusive Deals, Event Updates, Product Releases and Much More! Boot to TB was/is too small, hose clamps are cheap thin crap and I remember the blow off valve vacuum line was to small in ID to fit valve. Additionally, if the air temperature inside the supercharger gets too high, it can cause knocking or pinging sounds from the engine as well as decreased performance. Thanks for the correction.. Great post. But knowing what problems occur is always essential when dealing with them. *SPECIAL INFORMATION FOR 2018+ Engine Computer Programming*We require your vehicles VIN and Odometer mileage to send out a new PCM that will work in your Jeep as well as our provided electronics. Others have reported problems with the mounting bracket, which can cause the supercharger to become loose and fall off. And this issue becomes acute when you accelerate hard. It's best to contact Ripp if you face problems with your supercharger. A huge reason which stops people who want to install a supercharger from doing so is the warranty issue. However, if youre willing to spend the money and time on installation, then a Ripp Supercharger could be worth it! Over the past 3 or 4 months he has monumental issues never resolved for long; multiple recurring codes & very erratic behavior of the Ripp. Then the air filter will act as an oil filter and ruin the engine. The RIPP Supercharger system delivers the most reliable power on the market period! Lake Forest, CA 92630, Decrease Quantity of DiabloSport T1000 Trinity Dashboard Tuner and Gauge Monitor for 2011 Jeep JK, Increase Quantity of DiabloSport T1000 Trinity Dashboard Tuner and Gauge Monitor for 2011 Jeep JK, Decrease Quantity of RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (6 Speed Manual Transmission), Increase Quantity of RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (6 Speed Manual Transmission), Decrease Quantity of RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (Automatic Transmission), Increase Quantity of RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (Automatic Transmission), Decrease Quantity of RIPP Black Ops Edition 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit (Automatic / Manual Transmission), Increase Quantity of RIPP Black Ops Edition 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit (Automatic / Manual Transmission), Decrease Quantity of Airfilter Sock For High Dust And Wet Conditons, Increase Quantity of Airfilter Sock For High Dust And Wet Conditons, Decrease Quantity of RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (manual trans), Increase Quantity of RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (manual trans), Decrease Quantity of RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (automatic trans), Increase Quantity of RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (automatic trans), DiabloSport T1000 Trinity Dashboard Tuner and Gauge Monitor for 2011 Jeep JK, RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (6 Speed Manual Transmission), RIPP 2012-2014 Jeep JK 3.6L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit Intercooled (Automatic Transmission), RIPP Black Ops Edition 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit (Automatic / Manual Transmission), Jeep Wrangler Kit 2007-2011 Ripp Headers Stainless Long-Tube With Cats With Diablo Sport RM1000, Jeep Wrangler 2007-2011 Ripp Headers Stainless Long-Tube With Cats, RIPP 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler Gen1 Supercharger To Gen2 Upgrade Kit, Airfilter Sock For High Dust And Wet Conditons, Jeep Wrangler Kit 2007-2011 RIPP Headers Stainless Long-Tube With Cats, Diablo Sport RM1000, and Hush Power Resonator, RIPP 2007-2011 Gen2 Jeep Wrangler JK Supercharger Kit V3 Si-Trim Stage 2 Intercooler, RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (manual trans), RIPP 2015 - 2017 JEEP WRANGLER SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM (automatic trans). The oil grade, filling procedure, and oil change intervals should all be taken from the instructions included in your supercharger package. Is anyone planning to or already put the order in for a Ripp Supercharger? Jeep Garage is where you can talk about all your favorite jeeps including the Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee. And secondly, it will void your cars warranty (if it has one). How To Fix Jeep Wrangler Hazard Lights Wont Turn Off Issue? VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The supercharger was designed to fit seamlessly into the existing architecture making it possible for owners with a decent aptitude to install it on their own.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',105,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',105,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-banner-1-0_1');.banner-1-multi-105{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. The inability of RIPP centrifugal to generate sufficient torque at low rotations per minute is its most prevalent defect. The installation of the Ripp supercharger on your car is estimated to cost you between $70000 to $8000, which is expensive compared to other superchargers. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, reviews, engine swaps, troubleshooting, suspension, and more! This issue might arise early in the process if you lack experience with supercharger installations. Whether or not you install a supercharger on your Jeep really boils down to a number of factors. Besides, few shops do the installation around, so you only have a little variety when it comes to the installation, and the same goes for tuning. This is caused by detonation and can be fixed by changing the spark plugs and/or adjusting the timing. After the vehicle is supercharged we recommend use of a pro-cal to adjust tire and gear settings on your transmission. It is the complete kit that includes a Vortech v3 Supercharger Unit, large intercooler, all intake pipes, Maxflow race blow-off valve, detailed install instructions, K&N Air filter. Let's consider a RIPP supercharger. No other brand matches RIPP in customer satisfaction, power and reliability. If you do decide to get a kit then MPG gotta be the last thing to worry about. The warranty problems have discouraged many consumers from continuing to use their RIPP Superchargers. 2011 Intercooler Jeep Wrangler JK RIPP Supercharger System V-3 Si-Trim & Boost Cooler, Satin, http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/project-shake-n-bake-a-cummins-cj-188515.html]. At the end of these installation instructions there is a technical manual which outlines how the blower works and how you can get the most out of the Holley supercharger. (function () { RIPP cannot be responsible for discrepancies between different dyno readings throughout the industry. var style = document.createElement('style'); Their Jeeps dont struggle with them as much. Monday of last week I took the Jeep to RIPP to have the supercharger installed. I've also noticed that in 2nd gear around 2800 rpms there is a stutter when not at wot. Concerns have been raised concerning the RIPP superchargers air-filtration mechanism. If this heat is not dissipated properly, it can cause damage to the bearings or other internal components. Though the Ripp supercharger comes with instructions and you can install it yourself if you have the mechanical knowhow, a large number of challenges arise from errors during installation. RIPP SUPERCHARGER KIT. I really just want more power but I don't want to blow it up. If youre looking for a way to bring your Ripp Supercharger back to life, then this is the rebuild kit for you! 264D1005 Installation Instructions, Rev 1.06-JK (2007 2011) Intercooled Supercharger system Intellectual Property used in this Publication This document is copyright of Sprintex Ltd, a company incorporated in Australia. Americans can sleep peaceably at night because US Soldiers stand ready to fight on their behalf. These systems are considered to be the easiest to install, most powerful, and most reliable you can buy. If you own a Challenger with a Ripp Supercharger, you may have experienced some problems. adroll.track('productView', {products:[{product_id:_sbcfg.productId}]}); Moreover, Ripp cant guarantee anything about the warranty. Replace your 03/04 APPS sensor for less than $100 and 2 hours time. - A tune by a very reputable tuner is a must for sure. What's Your 10 Second Car?. I have written the following to aid anyone who wants to take on the job of installing their Stillen supercharger himself or herself. Of course, there are some downsides to consider as well. That blew his motor which he acknowledges. Belt slippage: The belts that drive the supercharger can slip under high loads or hot temperatures, causing a loss of power and decreased performance. Match case Limit results 1 per page. The added horse power means that it will be able to navigate tricky off road terrain with relative ease.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-leader-1','ezslot_11',107,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-107{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. The Ripp Supercharger is designed to give an added 170HP to the rear wheels of your Jeep. JavaScript is disabled. I've heard nothing but horror stories. Is most of the power increase at the higher RPMs? This is a common issue that a variety of different problems, including a worn-out seal, a leak in the supercharger, or a malfunctioning oil line, can cause. If handled correctly, it won't void warranty, and it doesn't have any negative side effects on the V6 engine and components. Decrease Quantity of RIPP Black Ops Edition 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.8L V6 RIPP Supercharger Kit (Automatic / Manual Transmission) . We successfully wrung 425WHP+ and 360ft-lb** of torque out of a stock 3.6 Pentastar with the help of a RIPP supercharger. Can A Jeep Wrangler Tow A Boat (You Need To Know), Jeep Grand Cherokee Climate Control Problems. In fact, baseline you'll see 1.5MPG avg increase, up to a max of 8MPG increase, depending on driving patterns. Our systems are considered the easiest to install, most powerful and most reliable. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], how to check if icmp is blocked in windows powershell. 2008 JK Rubi on big tires and stuff, RIPP supercharger. The Ripp Supercharger is designed with two seals that prevent oil from leaking out of the unit. document.head.appendChild(style); Performance Spoken Fluently Instruction Manual 3.6 Pentastar Supercharger Drive System JEEP Grand Cherokee 3.6 2011-2014 RIPP Supercharger for 2011-2014 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 Pentastar VVTi 2|Page RIPP Supercharger for 2011-2014 Jeep Cherokee 3.6 Pentastar VVTi INSTALLER: Read and understand entire instruction manual before starting installation of system. I have a 2012 grand cherokee 3.6l with 80k miles. The kit also comes with detailed instructions that walk you through the entire process step-by-step. The Charger V6 has a 3.6L capacity with 24 valves. + '}'; Sure, you get better MPG at times but any gain will be erased by the cost of purchasing 93 octane gas instead of 89 previously. He claimed he often noticed old particles underneath the hood of his car. Might do a lift and some tires first. RIPP Superchargers is the number one selling supercharger in the 2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler communities. How Much Does it Cost To Lift a Jeep Wrangler? Their track record has made it possible for them to get into super charging other models as well including the Dodge Charger. Yes? If youre in the market for a used Ripp Supercharger for your Challenger, there are a few things youll want to keep in mind. Note: The PDF file below is 22 MB(may take a few seconds to download). . A common issue which arises with Ripp superchargers is when it starts spitting oil. 22.25 x 2.75" thick bar-and-plate core for optimal cooling and minimal pressure loss. Can't imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe I'm wrong. I recently purchased and installed a Ripp S/C for my 2013 JKUR. You dont want to be their first install. If you own an older Jeep which is no longer under warranty, a supercharger is something well worth the effort. We assume permission has been requested or granted by the original author. Also I have an auto, 35s, and stock 4.10s. I wouldn't even consider putting a blower on a 3.6l at this point- it's a LOT of tuning and things you need to worry about all the time. style.innerHTML = '@media (min-width: 551px) { .papaSupermarket-pageType--blog .blog + .blog { margin-top: 0; padding-top: 0 } .papaSupermarket-pageType--blog .blog + .blog + .blog { padding-top: 1.5rem } }'; But, yes, increasing your speed in the highway setting is fantastic. Sale 2013 JKU Sport, RE 2" w/Bilsteins 5100, 315/75/16 Toyo Open country on stock wheels 1.5" spacers, AFE intake and 3in Cat-Back SS-409 Exhaust Systems, superchips flashpaq, AEV front CA drop brakets, EVO rear rock star skid/shock lift, trek armor seat covers/seat heaters, spiderwebshade, truck lite LED's. I appreciate all of the replies. Therefore, the gearbox has to be reprogrammed if indeed the Ripp Superchargers are unable to provide sufficient centrifugal force at low rpm torque. There are many possible problems that an experienced shop will help you avoid as well as optimising your Jeep to get the best out of your supercharger install. After all said and done, a projected 400 - 450 WHEEL horsepower right to the ground that can be driven daily. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The choice is yours! I think within 3 years we will have a diesel jk And it will be awesome. Oil might cover the chassis, the air temperature sensor, and anything else that makes it past the filter. "My jeep is a 2010,manual, 2 dr, with 4.56 gears, and 35s." My buddy continues with the largely negative experience on his 2011 3.8 Ripp install. Take the cash you would have spent and use it to trade for an SRT. You are using an out of date browser. Another common issue is engine knock when using high-octane fuel. It may also mean that you can revert to them if a problem does arise down the line. (function() { We're proud to debut our Dodge Charger 3.6 V6 - RIPP Supercharger System. Read Also: Transmission Problems After Engine Swap. All of the parts are made from high-quality materials that will stand up to years of use. Eric S RIPP Superchargers 718-815-1313 www.rippmods.com Cant imagine anyone would have it installed yet, but maybe Im wrong. Sep 18, 2017 (Edited) - Will be also adding a lot of extra bottom end load, to the 3.6 engine. My intention is to provide you with supplementary material to the instructions provided by Stillen. And, for this, you might hire a technician if youre not from mechanical background. This can happen when you hit the accelerator hard.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_12',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_13',108,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-yourjeepguide_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-108{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. *The belt I bought was a Dayco*5060875*and the belt . Heres what you need to know about the most common issues and how to fix them. *I also had a hard time putting the rubber elbow on the manifold. The instructions Ripp provides are not 100% complete. I had original called them about the belt issues and they said email them instead. Excessive boost pressure: One of the biggest dangers to a supercharger is running too much boost pressure for conditions (such as altitude or temperature). Second, check to see if the unit has been properly maintained and serviced. In most cases, this kind of risk arises when someone operates a motor vehicle that is both outdated and inefficient. Recently, some users have reported that their Ripp Supercharger is spitting out oil. Depends on what kind of power delivery your looking for. The RIPP has excellent numbers, though numbers alone shouldn't be the only factor we consider. As I haven't seen any other posts for the 2011 install, I thought I would share my experience with the install and the 1600 miles worth of driving with it. *The belt I bought was a Dayco*5060875*and the belt i received with the kit was a Gates K060866. I helped with the install, the directions were for the most part good. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jeepadvices_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_3',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jeepadvices_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Additionally, Ripp State, If a dealer is not performance friendly, something as simple as a head light replacement will void your warranty..