Chipotle Mexican Grill - 1255 Interstate Dr Ste D109. Modest location in a shopping plaza, friendly welcome when we arrived. . Very friendly, great service and great food!! The food was delicious, the waitress was nice and quick and it was super clean. The food was FANTASTIC , service on point , the hard cider I had was great and the draft beers made HH and the sons so happy. Algood Diner, known as a simple eatery, counts as the go-to place for those seeking cheaper food in Cookeville. And so good and very cheap. Definitely We tried this for the first time on Saturday for my birthday. Why This Restaurant Is a Must Eat Awaken your senses through the sumptuous specialties that this classic restaurant has in store. Really good food with several different meal combos that I have gotten. (931) 400-5276 1360 Interstate Drive Cookeville, TN 38501 Get Directions Hours McAlister's Deli Cookeville Welcome to McAlister's Deli in Cookeville, TN. The staff are always friendly, the food is delicious and ingredients are always fresh! Step into Mauricios to discover one of the best places to eat in Cookeville recognized for its accolades. Get some bagels with butter and jelly to have a complete morning meal. The food is very good Great hidden gem for locals. Its traditional flavors, coupled with the overall vibe of this eatery, would make you feel closer to Mexican culture. The steak was one of the best I've ever had. Cookeville. . That's thanks to our state-of-the-art service center in Cookeville, TN. They have authentic Greek food. Same owner got himself a grant partnered up with Travel centers of America that has a new ta Express just built. Many have also been impressed with the neat setup that would make the dining experience so much better. Contact Information. Was met with a very patient and sweet cashier in drive-thru, believe her name was molly. 931-526-2352 Directions Hours Order TO GO Delivery Menus Curbside Pickup Available Group Friendly Banquet / Party Room Delivery Available Hours of Operation Monday 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM ALL Menu . Italian subs, and crisp, cool salads. Buffalo Wild Wings Restaurants Chicken Restaurants Take Out Restaurants 1385 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN, 38501 Amenities: 931-520-0872 From Business: Award-winning Buffalo, New York-style wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings. Hardly any ice cream, This LOCATION (a franchise policy, NOT a corporate policy) charges a higher price for credit/debit card users than for cash users. They mess the order up EVERY TIME. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Have no worries since the yogurt flavors have a healthy and low-calorie component that will aid in digestion. Fajitas Tapatias, one of the finest Mexican dishes, would be perfect for any foodie who loves steak, chicken, and shrimp. Contact Us Phone: (931) 520-8422 Order Now Closed Today Hours of Operation - Dine-in & To-Go & To-Go Monday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM . Served with steamed broccoli & a health nut side salad. Visit your Cookeville Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. Its perfect for those who want to finish dinner early as it closes by 7 p.m. Its teeming with various options that would make you more interested in Creole and Cajun cuisine. Full-time, Part-time. Its a traditional pub located south of Tennessee Tech University. Own this business? Restaurants near World Foods International Deli & Pizzeria, Cookeville on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near World Foods International Deli & Pizzeria in Cookeville, Tennessee. We got a birthday party there for my grandson. Or try our search form or quick navigation by category and location. Opens in new Window Find a different Red Lobster. With three delicious options. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. They assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of managing the restaurant, directing the employees, ensuring guest satisfaction and thereby demonstrating the Gold Standard in service. Awaken your senses through the sumptuous specialties that this classic restaurant has in store. We ordered pork and split them as an appetizer. If I could give them more then 5 stars I would. It has won several awards in beer festivals mostly in Tennessee. Feel free to eat as many dishes as you want since this restaurant offers a buffet for lunch. the food is good and the people are friendly :) will go back. A. Alabama (11) Arizona (32) Arkansas (16) C. California (109) Colorado (34) Polite staff 0 Wide selection 0. This home is located at 3212 Brookmeade Ct in Cookeville, TN and zip code 38506. Cookeville, TN. Sign up for fast reordering and checkout experience. Sold. Loved our lunch! Hours: Mon - Thurs: 11am - 9pm Friday & Sat: 11am - 10pm Sunday: 11am - 8pm View Menu Find your commute. Try our NEW Toasted Baguettes! Best Pizza in Brick, NJ: 11 Top Pizzerias! View our catering menu today . Salad, Soup . Write a review Quick Edit Claim. This is a great restaurant. Apple Pie Moonshine, meanwhile, would be perfect for festive themes. Consider having a barbecue plate that comes with chicken, noodles, spring rolls, and grilled veggies. Enjoy favorites like Original Pan Pizza, Breadsticks, WingStreet Wings, Hershey's Chocolate Chip Cookie, and more. Trey was amazing and hospitable. Steak N Shake. Featured in Tennessee Home and Farm Magazine . It also goes above and beyond in creating Greek dishes so you can try something new in the city. JOB DESCRIPTION. So good! We buy their fresh seafood and it's wonderful! It boasts a so-called secret ingredient that makes its options stand out from the rest. 125 West Broad Street, Cookeville, TN, 38501. been here a few times, never had a bad experiance yet! Two skewers of large, grilled shrimp over rice pilaf. It don't look like the existing Playland had been cleaned in a long time. 1125 Interstate Dr., Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 525-6742. It was my aunt's birthday, and it was one she will remember. 1420 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, TN 38501 A national chain, Applebee's offers a casual dining experience in their "neighborhood" bar and grill. Chicken, White Rice, Black Beans, Fresh Tomato Salsa, and Queso Blanco, Steak, Supergreen Lettuce Blend, Fajita Veggies, Cheese, Guacamole, and Tomatillo Red-Chili Salsa, White Rice, Pinto Beans, Cheese, Romaine Lettuce, Roasted Chili-Corn Salsa, Fresh Tomato Salsa, Sour Cream, and Guacamole. They are open every day except Sunday. If you think you would be a legendary Server Assistant (Busser), apply at Texas Roadhouse today! The Best 10 Restaurants near me in Cookeville, Tennessee. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. It was my birthday and there was only one place I wanted to gothe Panda Garden. The staff is amazing and always remembers my order! Nicest employees, great food, will return, Very bad service. I would jump off a building for one of their shrimp tacos. When I'm in Cookeville and get hungry I definitely come here. Excellent food and great value. Leave enough space for the center-cut filet paired with the specialty seafood Mauricio that can make your mouth water. So far, this brewing company has produced roughly about 20 beers thatll surely excite you. Friendly environment, great food at a low price. No matter where youre going, Lifestyle Bowls can help you get thereKeto, Whole30, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, High Protein, Gluten Free, Grain Free, youre free to be you with our reimagined Lifestyle Bowls. Such a drink features a blend of rye, whiskey, vermouth, and bitters. No elementary schools within a 30-minute walk. Just choose from any of the yogurt flavors which you can sprinkle with your favorite toppings. We are looking for passionate people with a fun-loving attitude who provide a hospitable service. Services Gift Cards Catering Delivery Location: Tennessee - Cookeville - 3159 - Cookeville TN- (03159) Work Location: 3159 - Cookeville TN- (03159) 1255 Interstate Dr. Cookeville 38501. Favorites include ribs, burger, fajitas and signature margaritas for dine-in, curbside or delivery.Family, I love, love, love this place! Get a Plate with a Medium Fountain Drink & Small Appetizer, 1 Jr. Side, 1 Jr. Entree, Fruit Side & Bottled Water or Kid's Juice, About Panda Express at Interstate Dr & S Walnut Ave, 1672 Greenland Drive, Kuc 204, Murfreesboro, TN, Memorial Blvd & Lt. Patrick McBride Dr Panda Express. Main Menu Appetizers. We have 1196 It's Just Wings locations across the US. Hampton Inn Cookeville 1025 Interstate Drive, Cookeville, Tennessee, 38501, USA Directions Located off I-40 at exit 287. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Comfort Suites Cookeville, Also See: Best Restaurants in Jackson, TNBest Restaurants in Murfreesboro, TN, 433 W Main StCookeville, TN 38506(931) 854-9860. Soul Craft Coffee. 1255 Interstate Dr Suite 101 Cookeville, TN 38501 Phone (931) 650-6176 View Nearby Locations Order Online Get Directions Hours Location Features Delivery Available Dine In Drive Thru Kiosk Rapid Pick-up App Download First Month Free Join Unlimited Sip Club & enjoy endless Charged Lemonades, coffees, teas, and fountain drinks. The only thing Was looking for a good restaurant to meet friends halfway between knoxville and Nashville and chose here. P-Dilly's Cupcakes, Blue Coast Burrito. GF Menu. The 3 of us were seated quickly, and drinks came quickly afterward. Use your Uber account to order delivery from It's Just Wings (1428 Interstate Dr.) in Cookeville. UBS , the world's largest wealth manager, on Tuesday signalled the possibility of resuming share buybacks later this year after generating more income than expected in the first six months and as it boosted Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis called a European Union deal on a post-pandemic recovery fund a "national success" that would allocate Greece around 72 billion euros ($82.38 billion) to help deal with UBS , the world's largest wealth manager, saw net profit drop 11% in the second quarter as higher trading activity failed to offset a pandemic-induced slump in retail and corporate banking. 370 S Lowe Ave, Suite CCookeville, TN 38501(931) 559-3474. Claim this profile to get thousands of free views! I ordered a cake tasting box for my upcoming wedding and it is absolutely stunning and the flavors are so Food was excellent, however they did get one order incorrect and since we did takeout we didn't catch it until too late. 1540 Interstate Dr. Cookeville, TN 38501. It was fast service from the kitchen Amazing, always is. It has a nice, laid back feel and there's a tent covered outdoor ABSOLUTE MUST for Saturday brunch. Bubba Gandy Seafood, a locally owned and operated eatery, serves freshly caught items from the Gulf. 1575 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 is a studio, 2,800 sqft single-family home built in 1990. The price does reflect the quality so I would suggest this fo, The restaurant is in an old house with wonderful people. In person and by phone.I highly recommend everyone go try th. Breakfast Entres Salads Sides Kid's Meals Treats Drinks 89 restaurants found in Cookeville and nearby View restaurants on Grubhub KFC Chicken 1105 S Jefferson Ave Cookeville, TN, 38506 IHOP 1115 Interstate Dr Cookeville, TN, 38501 Pizza Hut American, Pizza 641 N Willow Ave Cookeville, TN, 38501 Papa John's Pizza American, Pizza 1013 N Washington Ave Cookeville, TN, 38501 Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders . It's a small place, probably an old has station, but don't let that throw you off! Primarily southern American food, featuring numerous dishes that are unique to Cookeville. great food.prices.and service. Exploring the drinks in town and its nearby areas would be just as important, too. These specially prepared, complete meals, have less than 550 calories. The workers there listen to the customers closely. Top your dessert with chocolate sprinkles, cookie bites, oreo, peanuts, banana, almonds, and other alternative toppings you like. If yes, consider making a stop at Cheddars Scratch Kitchen to indulge in their famous offerings. Enjoyed the humor of the young man who made our subs. Head over to World Foods to regain your lost energy through the tasty pizza, sandwiches, and salads. View information about 1265 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501. Outdoor seating 3. Polite staff 0 Wide selection 0. Avail yourself of bacon wrap stuffed with two eggs, cheese, and tomato for a quick morning food fix. Cookeville, TN Restaurants The Best 10 Restaurants near 1428 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Breakfast & Brunch 1. Decided to We ordered house special chow mee fun, chicken curry and egg rolls to go. 1535 Interstate Dr #Liberty, Cookeville, TN 38501 is a 728 sqft, 2 bed, 1 bath home. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Balance out your meal with a dessert sampler that contains chocolate stampede, caramel apple goldrush, and mountain top cheesecake. Its offerings may be cheap but the quality remains very impressive. It was electric and yummy. If youre a fan of Cajun, then Crawdaddys would be one of the good restaurants in Cookeville for you. Either their fresh seafood or their sandwiches. It has since opened more than 500 restaurants mostly based in the United States. Definitely do the tasting! Even after sitting for 20+ minutes the food was incredible. The grilled chicken with rice noodles is a lovely Hughmore. They have great appetizers and we have never been disappointed with any meal here. The Only One for Everyone. Dismiss. Grab your chance to taste the budget-friendly toast beef that comes with mashed potatoes and brown gravy. I travel about an hour each way just to enjoy the Baja fish tacos. All deliveries, Krispy Krunchy Foods offers a quick-serve restaurant concept with more than 1700 retail locations in 35 states. I got the Shrimp and scallops Creole and it was one of the best things Imore, American (New)Breakfast & BrunchTapas Bars, We stopped in on a Friday afternoon for lunch. Restaurants in Cookeville, Tennessee Algood Diner 795 North Willow Avenue Downtown Cookeville Beer Cigar Emporium 420 Crowne Way Downtown Cookeville Barefoot Bob's 649 Horace Lewis Road Downtown Cookeville Beethoven Bistro 2240 West Broad St Downtown Cookeville Bartons Dinner & Movie 210 Rotary Centennial Drive Downtown Cookeville Recommended Hotel Nearby: Fairfield Inn & Suites Cookeville, 900 S Jefferson AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 372-0246. What are some highly rated restaurants near Cookeville, TN? Founded in 2012, El Tapatio strives to provide world-class dishes highlighting the Mexican food fare. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Hampton Inn Cookeville, 32 W Broad StCookeville, TN 38501(931) 520-0077. End your meal with Cheddars Legendary Monster Cookie for a satisfying dessert youd surely love. Your choice of freshly grilled meat or sofritas served in a delicious bowl with rice, beans, or fajita veggies, and topped with guac, salsa, queso blanco, sour cream or cheese. I like the shrimp and the vegetables. Marabino's 7 American (Traditional) "Great local find!! Can't wait to eat there After reading a review by Mike Detwiler, we decided to give this place a try. Find 8 listings related to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store in Fairfield Glade on YP.com. The staff is very knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful. Before we even stepped inside we were treated in an extraordinary manner. Its offerings are relatively fewer than other eateries but youll surely taste the best food in Cookeville here. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. It wont be enough to just check out the food when youre on a culinary trip anywhere in the world. dont go here bad food bad service.way to expensive. The royal red shrimp tastes kind of like lobster. A lot Order Online 8. 22 N Cedar AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 528-5090. Have a glass of Bellini Pinot Grigio from Italy for more sophistication. We will beck doon! Make sure to also try the Philly Cheese Steak, Chicken Parmigiana, or Reuben sandwich for a more satisfying meal. 16. This placebeing the first time ever thereI was.more than amazedthe service was beyond excellent..the food..that was orderedwas excellent..( need to Preston, Amanda, Gabbi, and Emma are all so amazing!My group of friends have a tradition to go out to eat on Thursdays, to stay in touch due to the hustle and Small restaurant and bar near Tennessee Tech that's been around for a long time. A Taste of the Philippines introduces the outstanding flavors of the Asian culinary scene in Cookeville. Tantalize your taste buds with the classic Pomodoro Fresco Bruschetta or the fresh calamari. amazing. IHOP Breakfast Restaurants Near You at 1115 Interstate Dr. 1115 Interstate Dr. Cookeville, TN 38501. . 15 Best Restaurants in Cookeville, TN Top-Rated Places to Eat! . Its located in a shopping mall located south of the downtown area. There aren't many tables and they fill up, so consider coming early or late. Some of my best memories have been made in this building and some of the best people I've met have been in this same place. Golden Corral Buffet Restaurants - America's #1 Buffet Restaurant Golden Corral #676 1380 Interstate Drive Cookeville, TN 38501 Open for Dine In & To Go! 1275 Interstate Dr, Cookeville, TN 38501 (931) 650-5180 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit. Choose Your Meal Type to Start Your Order. It provides you with a perfect escape for the whole family. Follow it with the ever-famous Key West Chicken and Shrimp to settle your cravings. It offers a different set of meals every day. Hampton Inn Cookeville, Cookeville: See 661 traveller reviews, 109 user photos and best deals for Hampton Inn Cookeville, ranked #3 of 20 Cookeville hotels, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Find properties near 1265 Interstate Dr. These are some highly rated restaurants near Cookeville, TN: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Cookeville, TN? For over 85 years, the company's name has be, Drive north on Highway One from Cabo San Lucas and you'll come across a little stretch of white sand known as "Playa Costa Azul," a.k.a. Its whiskies, vodka, and rum helped cement this place as one of the top Cookeville restaurants and drinking places. Algood is also ideal for those who need quick-service restaurants in the city. Candlewood Suites Cookeville, an IHG Hotel, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cookeville, TN, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cookeville, an IHG Hotel. Catering deliveries at this restaurant require a $175.00 subtotal minimum order size. We have exciting times ahead! The gyros are great. Definitely do the tasting! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Award-winning Buffalo, New York-style wings in your choice of 26 sauces and seasonings. It wouldnt have reached these feats without perfecting its recipe to please you. Steak off wisconsin bleu cheese crumbles brewski onions crispy onions $1.59, grilled shrooms sauteed shrooms onions and shrooms combo $1.99, onion brewski style for only $2.39, add our signature michelob amber bock beer braised onions, smother it with garlic butter and top it with crispy onions, Choose from 3 kind of wings breaded, naked or boneless, available in increments of 5 wings per flavor and style, Craveable food at a great value every day. Friendly Staff.. Rich chocolate mousse, fudge & nutter butter topping, Cheesecake with graham cracker crumbs & strawberry sauce, Pieces of fudge brownie, chocolate sauce & a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Blackened chicken over romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, & roasted corn & black bean salsa, all tossed with spicy roadhouse ranch & tortillas, Romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, chopped bacon, & egg topped with mesquite wood-grilled chicken basted in parmesan peppercorn dressing, Romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, & egg topped with a grilled shrimp skewer, Romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, & egg topped with mesquite wood-grilled steak, Romaine lettuce, egg, bacon, bleu cheese, tomatoes, walnuts, dried cranberries, & mesquite wood-grilled chicken with balsamic vinaigrette, Romaine & iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, bacon, & egg topped with crisp fried chicken tenders, Tossed to order, topped with a mesquite wood grilled salmon fillet. 232 N Peachtree AveCookeville, TN 38501(931) 528-2456. Download Now Order Now About Five Guys Cookeville Welcome to your local Five Guys at 1265 Interstate Drive in Cookeville. Satisfy your sweet tooth with the special offerings you can avail of in this bright dessert lounge. 1125 Interstate Drive. 34 reviews . Over 1 listings were sold over their listed price in . With this, theres no need to wonder how this place became one of the best restaurants in Cookeville. 1 review of TA Express Travel Center "#25/2023 Out with the old in with the new Old Travel Center it was run down and decrepit over at Cookeville that used to have those great fried bologna sandwiches though LOL and the old Amish kitchen is gone! Embark on a delightful adventure in the city of Cookeville. They do have a small kids menu. 1401 Interstate Dr Cookeville, TN 38501 Uber. Have you just finished eating at some of the best restaurants downtown? Dont be in a rush when you come here, lots of business. Very flavorful meat and hotmore, Me and my husband have been meaning to come here for a while and am I glad we did! Make sure to also try Crawdaddys Omelet to discover what the hype is about. Recommended Hotel Nearby: TownePlace Suites by Marriott Cookeville, 323 E Spring StCookeville, TN 38501(931) 854-9004.