The Petersburg National Battlefield (I-95 exit 54) is a 2,700 acre park with a Visitors Center, exhibits, tours and film presentations. A bunch of us dressed in Regency period attire and decided to have tea. Our recipes have been Stewart Family secrets for generations. I-85 begins in Petersburg (at I-95 exit 68) and travels southwest into North Carolina. It has. Maya Grill 4.5 stars Mexican $ 0.7 mi. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. 1. Open Mic night is on Mondays, bluegrass night on Tuesdays, and live music is found most of the rest of the week. This place is awesome. -Ahmed A. They have excellent prices and friendly employees. The building, established early 1800s are serving some outrageous pub eats. Service was great and fast. -Abdiel F. We are honored to have been selected as one of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America for 2018, as Voted by Open Table Diners, (based on an analysis of twelve-million reviews of more than 26,000 restaurants across the country)! Overall, excellent food. -Kelly K. This classic American steakhouse is the birthplace of the now famous Ozzie Roll. Spot on. -Mary-Langhorne M. Dont forget the just as great fresh salads, seafood platters, and pizzas specialty. This place is the best diner I've been too since moving from NY. Delicious dinner!!!! Fast and friendly service! Required fields are marked *. While they no longer serve pork brains, the. Exit 169 in Springfield. Since 1982, Buffalo Wild Wings (or B-Dubs as our friends call us) has been the ultimate place to watch the game, have a cold beer and eat some great food. My friend Tip is the man and he almost filled us up on samples Food was amazing. Come experience our signature dishes or even our signature Soul food Buffett on the weekend, a cozy, welcoming atmosphere and become apart of the Shut Yo Mouf Family!! These listings run north to south. A great experience. -J T. Southern comfort is not only a tradition at Jakes place, but a requirement. I-95 Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food I-95 Restaurants, diners and fast food located within 1/2 mile of an I-95 exit are listed below. So please be aware of this.We ended up navigating to this following Google and had to turn back and re-naviagte Great seafood Market. Taste signature pizzas like the Kiss & Fire with spicy tomato, meatballs and more. Wish the Mac and cheese was better?Over all the best soul food in the Petersburg and We were visiting colleges close by and decided to search on places to eat near by and this gem came up. The service and food have wonderful over the past three months. Basilico 4.5 stars Deli, Italian $ 1.3 mi. Restaurants near I-95 Exits in Virginia; Chat Report Accident Traffic. Virginia Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food | I-95 Exit Guide Virginia Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food Virginia restaurants, diners and fast food located no further than 1/2 mile of an I-95 exit are listed below. Put your taste buds to the test with Yohmans fresh garden salsa and Johns secret Marinara sauce. 2023-02-23 Roadnow . 3. Croaker's Spot Petersburg 533 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Soul Food, Sports Bars Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 578 photos Write a review Add photo Save Follow Menu Popular dishes View full menu $26.02 Fried Fish Salad 8 Photos 31 Reviews $21.70 Twin Crab Cakes 11 Photos 25 Reviews $44.02 Exit 156 in Woodbridge "Great quality food" Christina C. "This restaurant is a rare find" Valarie B. Midlothian Chef's Kitchen is a New American Restaurant by Award-Winning Chef David Dunlap. Coupons are way easier to access (and keep up with) on the app.Vegetarian options: Offers You absolutely cannot beat Golden Skillet chicken. Add great food into the mix and youve found a beloved spot in Fredericksburg. Everything from steamed shrimp to crablegs and much more. Best BBQ around. -Amy S. Employees are so professional and so friendly. -Ann P. Sign up for travel tips and inspiration delivered right to your inbox. And the service is fantastic! Two Brothers Chicken & Subs - 4.5 stars - Sandwiches, Fast Food - $ - 1.7 mi. Mikes American Grill 4.5 stars American (Traditional) $$ 1.3 mi. Come experience our signature dishes or even our signature Soul food Buffett . Happened upon this restaurant driving through the area. We offer lunch and dinner daily, featuring classics like our Ultimate Feast, Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, and feature limited time flavors and preparations during events like Lobsterfest, Crabfest and Endless Shrimp. These are the best restaurants for lunch in Petersburg, VA: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating, Magnificent Outspoken Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant. Zoom in to see updated info. Giorgios Family Restaurant 4 stars Mediterranean, American (New), Italian $$ 1.9 mi. What are the best restaurants in Petersburg for families with children? 405 East Washington St. Petersburg East Washington Street Petersburg, VA. Map Distance Between Quality Broadway Inn and I-95 and I-85. Full dinner starts at 5pm. From steak to lobster to seafood, each dish is intricately prepared and beautifully presented. Love this place Ash C. Two Brothers Chicken & Subs creates fresh made to order food youll love. Everything is homemade and delicious! -Lauren W. Call to Book: 855-242-5168. From 2pm-5pm we offer a lounge menu. I will be sure to stop in again! -Michelle P. Dixie Restaurant 253 reviews Closed Now American, Diner $ "My wife liked her Mayfield egg salad,rye toast and chili with bean soup." "This was a quality breakfast." 2. All of the staff members were very friendly and showed Ok listen to me nowthis place is great. Every customer is treated like family and the authentic Greek food comes in generous portions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The atmosphere is inviting and the hostesses are super friendly and Southern down home cooking. Other patrons are friendly and respectful. Colonial Tavern, Home to the Irish Brigade, Ashland Railroad Station and Visitor Center, 10 Must Do Hikes in Shenandoah National Park, 8 Exclusive Luxury Retreats For a Pampered Virginia Getaway, 10 Gorgeous Glamping Destinations in Virginia for a Luxury Outdoor Experience, WanderLove: A Road Trip From Fredericksburg To Virginias Northern Neck, 15 Memorable Holiday Road Trips to Virginias Most Festive Towns, The Top Spots to View Virginias Colorful Foliage Throughout the Fall, 18 Relaxing Wellness Retreats and Getaways in Virginia, Hiking with Kids: 10 Family-Friendly Trails in Virginia, WanderLove: A Road Trip From Norfolk to Virginias Eastern Shore, 20 Virginia Summits with 360 Degree Views, 10 Best 2-3 Day Virginia Backpacking Trips on the Appalachian Trail. Maine Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food New Hampshire Restaurants, Diners and Fast Food &pizza will tell you, We serve up experiences. Connecting new and exciting tastes with the comfort of familiar ones, they find the perfect balance and combination to win you over. Our fitness center and pool are yours. Check out a favorite meal, the Drunken Ribeye, with fresh salads. 422 N Market St. Petersburg, VA 23803. I love their seafood. If you are looking for a nice friendlymore, I requested additional parking spots in front of their restaurant. This grill is known for its authentic homemade Mexican cuisine that delights. 3,036 were here. Steeped in history, Petersburg is a great place to explore Civil War battle sites and educational spots like Centre Hill Mansion. I don't normally order beans, I did and wanted whatever was left in the Good Italian spaghetti and pizza. Maria's Old Town 21 Italian Restaurant spacious banquet room is perfect for any club, church or company group. ?Both were a bit We arrived about 2:30 or 3:00 pm- only us and the waiter. Cleaned and butterflied open. Exit130A inFredericksburg. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating in Petersburg, VA: What did people search for similar to restaurants in Petersburg, VA? Looking to relax? Hands down. Theee BEST BBQ I have ever had and I've had it up and down the east coast. Before you leave make sure to get a huge scoop of the gelato and stop through the bakery. He was named as 1 of the 32 Restaurant Stars on the Rise in 2020 by FSRMagazine, Rising Star Chef of the Year by Two Roads Hospitality Worldwide, and has won Best Dishes at Broad Appetit 4 years in a row. Aunt Sarah's Pancake House, Dairy Queen, Steak & Ale, Howard Johnson and others are located here. Some of the most popular restaurants in Petersburg that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Petersburg include: Some of the best restaurants in Petersburg for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Petersburg for cheap eats include: I ordered the lasagna with a side salad, my wife had the spaghetti Ala, (I don't like swiss and I still like this) The, We always try to have dinner at Joe's Steak &. Always nice and the store is always clean, bright and a very nice place to shop. The I-95 Exit Information GuideFlat out, the single best website for auto travelers on the Net Yahoos Internet Life Magazine. The best tacos and margaritas of my life! -Diana M. Authentic is the goal at Maya Grill, open seven days a week. Test the Merida Nachos, quesadillas, tacos, burrito, tostadas and more. Exit92BinAshland. Been there 4 times now and twice food was perfect and twice the general tso was overdone slightly and We don't live here anymore, but every time we visit we have to grab wings from this location. The Boathouse at City Point will offer a similar menu to other locations of The Boathouse, featuring coastal elements and a number of locally sourced ingredients. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. Virginia BBQ 4 stars Barbeque $ 1 mi. Great food and amazing people help create a loving community and a home style feeling youll enjoy. The exceptional menu features slow-roasted prime rib, aged Angus steaks, fresh seafood, and an award-winning wine list. Even try out the loved Maverick with 39-day aged pepperoni and Italian sausage. Petersburg also has an abundance of accommodations, restaurants and shopping making it a great place to spend some vacation time. MLS# 2224740. We have had lunch and dinners and have enjoyed them all. Try their Famous Fried Chicken, overstuffed subs, or specialty burgers. This was my first time here I had the Betty page burger with fried pickles. Mikes is consistently good food. -B Y. Take your mind off of stress while you dine in Europe, or Fredericksburg, Virginia. Our staff is committed to excellence and the creation of an unforgettable dining experience. Service was amazing and the food absolutely delicious!! For Virginia Citizen And Business Services Visit www.virginia.gov. the 1st time last week. Each dish is smoked low and slow and we challenge you to come and taste the difference at this seasonalestablishment,open April through November. &pizza 4.5 stars Pizza, Vegan, Vegetarian $ 0.8 mi. These are some highly rated restaurants in Petersburg, VA: Magnificent Outspoken Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant (5/5). The Magnificent Outspoken and Beautiful Wives of Richmond Restaurant. Colonial Tavern, Home to the Irish Brigade 4.5 stars Pubs, Irish $$ 2.6 mi. Home / restaurants in petersburg, va near 95 Bookbinders offers the perfect combination of rich history and atmosphere. Looking for more to do in the area? Individual exits show intersecting routes and cities and towns accessible from that exit. Consider stopping by Green Spring Gardensfor a little bit of Virginia beauty. Absolutely delicious. Known for its great wine and service, the bistro menu is filled and we dont want you to miss a bite. Words can't describe how good and authentic! Sold: 3 beds, 3 baths, 1992 sq. 119 restaurants available nearby. We stopped here because it had good reviews and was right off I-95. Taste the slow cooked smoked barbecue and brisket or the Priddy Burger. The prices are reasonable and service is good.". This four-story, breath-taking restaurant embodies the spirit of Southern hospitality and charm. With lots of different choices on the menu from sub to sandwich the price is good for a great meal. Petersburg, VA 23803 (804) 861-0414; Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 10:00pm; Closed on Sundays; Delivery by UberEats; Follow Us. Try these links for additional information about Petersburg, Virginia. The people were so friendly and the food was perfect. I will definitely be returning. -Nick M. This family-owned restaurant immerses customers in the experience of traveling and dining in Greece. The Siege Museum (West Bank Street) is a Civil War exhibit and includes a very fine film presentation. Exit92BinAshland. They have transformed L into a space you would enjoy plus Today was my first experience with Bellas Pizza, to many times I have been disappointed with the quality of food when I dine at local restaurants. Very authentic with a great selection of non-traditional Italian dishes. Exit 169 in Springfield. Exit 52 off I95 S in Petersburg "Everything is delicious." Steve K. "Service is amazingand the food was great. The exceptional menu features slow-roasted prime rib, aged Angus steaks, fresh seafood, and an award-winning wine list. Roma Ristorante Italiano 57 reviews Italian, Pizza - "Great food and wonderful waiter" "Good choice for the region" Order online 17. let's see AWESOME!! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Situated just off I-95, the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA provides an ideal home base within five miles of downtown businesses and attractions. Yes, Croaker's Spot Petersburg has outdoor seating. 2870 County Dr, Petersburg, VA, 23803. Everything looks so bright, sweet and amazing that with this comfortable and homey feel youll be back for more. What are the best restaurants in Petersburg that provide takeout? Visit the National Museum of the Marine Corpsto learn about the essential aspects of U.S. military. $100. And, who can resist our famous warm and cheesy Cheddar Bay Biscuits? Theres never been a bad experience and the food is incredible. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 1. Homemades by Suzanne prepares meals that are fresh daily and carry lots of flavor. Soul food Petersburg. Does Croaker's Spot Petersburg have outdoor seating? People also searched for these in Petersburg: What are some highly rated restaurants in Petersburg, VA? Omg the fried pickles can get me in trouble . Ceasar was our server, he is so nice! 804-732-7425. And right off I-95 in Fredericksburg is one of Peter Changs outposts, and Peter Chang may be the finest Chinese Szechuan chef in the United States. We offer lunch and dinner daily, featuring classics like our Ultimate Feast, Garlic Shrimp Scampi and Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, and feature limited time flavors and preparations during events like Lobsterfest, Crabfest and Endless Shrimp. Bookbinders offers the perfect combination of rich history and atmosphere. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The fish was good the Wow Lao! Virginia Economic Development Partnership Visit www.vedp.org. Would recommend to anyone." Karina C. "Great place for a family lunch stop." Stephanie D. If you're passing through Old Towne Petersburg be sure to stop by Dixie. Please be courteous to your fellow diners by arriving and leaving on time. The Tobacco Company Restaurant is proudly celebrating over 40 years as Richmond's landmark dining and entertainment venue. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews in Petersburg, VA: The Boathouse at City Point (364 reviews). Food, excellent. Kemry Johnakin is an English Major at Brigham Young University-Idaho, hopes to write the next great American novel, and is greatly unsettled by the lack of oxford commas used in government paperwork. Close to the James River in historic Tobacco Row, steak and seafood lovers will enjoy the ambiance of exposed beams and brick walls in this refurbished tobacco warehouse. Saucy's Walk-Up Bar.B.Q 629 Barbeque Street Vendors American (Traditional) $$ "It can be awkward going to a restaurant with work buddies if the place doesn't have any veggie." more Delivery Takeout Curbside Pickup Our Rocketts Landing location occupies the top floor of the restored Power Plant building, which sits on the James River and once provided electricity for Richmonds trolley cars. Best Restaurants Near I 95 near me in Petersburg, Virginia Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Southern 1. Yum!! I got a fried chicken biscuit with parmesano cheese and my sister got biscuits and gravy with 2 sunny side eggs. Awesome ( 13) $$$$. Dont miss a visit toLeesylvania State Parkto see beautiful landscapes and a chance to be in nature. Big Mike's Burger Shoppe. Parties of five to six guests are allotted 2.5 hours. The folks that own this establishment are great. Our Executive Chef, Mizraim, along with his assistant Gary, and also our amazing FOH Staff make for an amazing experience at one of Petersburg's hidden gems!! Went here for lunch for . Reservations for parties of one to four guests are allotted 2 hours. Or, come enjoy a drink at our bar and a Tasting Plate while you wait. To see this page as it is meant to appear, please enable your Javascript! 15 years later, its still my favorite place to eat -Andrea B. As with most of this area of Virginia, Petersburg is rich in early American history. Please note when booking: Lunch at Lemaire ends at 2pm. King's Famous Barbecue. (804) 732-7425 Order online Take-Out Delivery Superb 386 Reviews 4.8 Best food I have had in a very long time. -Adrianna A. "When I saw it . Cracker Barrel, just off Interstate 95 and state Route 10 in Chester, will be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and offer a limited menu in addition to the traditional turkey dinner. Sunday- 12AM until 10PM. We are honored to have been selected as one of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America for 2018, as Voted by Open Table Diners, (based on an analysis of twelve-million reviews of more than 26,000 restaurants across the country)! How do you make a Reservation? This place is simply amazing. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere with indoor & outdoor seating, & local, hyper-seasonal Virginia ingredients. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Restaurants American Restaurants Caterers. The one spot inevitably is taken.more, We were told this was the better restaurant than the one in Richmond.more. My sister recently suffered a stroke, and the one thing that she got up and got dressed for was to go to Nanny's to get some Great place! Petersburg Hotels near I-95 at South Crater Road, Exit 45. With a long list of white and red wines to choose from, this is a great date spot or place to relax and unwind. Rates shown below are for tonight. McCoys BBQ 5 stars Barbeque, Food Truck $ 2.5 mi. The closest I-95 hotels south of Petersburg are in Stony Creek, Virginia. And dont miss out on visiting the Prince William Forest National Parkfull of a beautiful scenic landscape waiting to be explored. Try their Famous Fried Chicken, overstuffed subs, or specialty burgers. And make sure you dont miss Kings Dominion,one of the most beloved and popular amusement parks in the state. New American restaurant and bar that is inspired by the agricultural and coastal traditions and bounty of Virginia. I've eaten here a number of times with groups and always enjoyed myself. The center of the universe; youve found it. Our Executive Chef, Mizraim, along with his assistant Gary, and also our amazing FOH Staff make for an amazing experience at one of Petersburg's hidden gems!! Lemaire delivers the quality and service The Jefferson Hotel is known for, but in an accessible format without the pretense, formality or expense!Thank you for joining us!! We were not disappointed in not only the quality and taste ofmore, BarbequeStreet VendorsAmerican (Traditional)$$, It can be awkward going to a restaurant with work buddies if the place doesn't have any veggiemore, Our first visit, we reviewed the top restaurants on yelp as well as looked at the menu beforemore, Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)$$, It is a neat atmosphere being able to look into the tractor museum from the seats in the restaurant.more, The restaurant is actually located right behind Wabi Sabi, my favorite sushi spot, on the sidemore, American (Traditional)SeafoodSteakhouses$$, Higher quality than most restaurants in the area but a bit pricey for food that was good but nothingmore, When I heard the name of the restaurant, I looked at my friend with a puzzled expression.more, I always love local restaurants due to their local flair and loyalty; and the food is usually great.more, How can i start off with this restaurant. Awesome food and service, don't let the neighborhood bother you,this place is great,and the only one Omg I love them soooooo much. Looking for more to do in the area? 0 Reviews. MAP Panda Restaurant 2447 County Dr,Petersburg,VA,(804) 957-5977 [~ 1.21 miles to Exit 50a b of I-95 VA] [~ 1.53 miles to Exit 48b a of I-95 VA] Hotels Nearby Services Nearby. Where do I start? Stellas honors rustic & modern Greek cuisine, bringing the freshest ingredients & Mediterranean fare table side. Maps are available at the Visitors Center in Old Market Square. And we can't forget the incredible view! Mikes has sandwiches, beef, fresh seafood, pasta, ribs, and desserts to make everyone in the family happy. From steak to lobster to seafood, each dish is intricately prepared and beautifully presented. Use form above to change dates. Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, offering high quality, freshly-prepared seafood, sourced in a way that is traceable, sustainable and responsible. What's funny two couples ordered there food after us and got A great spot for craft beers and wood fired pizzas! Best BBQ in town. -Akilah A. Fredericksburgs finest smoked foods are found in the unique and friendly atmosphere of McCoys BBQ. Elenis Greek Taverna 4.5 stars Greek, Seafood, Mediterranean $$ 1.3 mi. People also searched for these in Petersburg: See more restaurants near i 95 in Petersburg. Aunt Sarahs Pancake House, Dairy Queen, Steak & Ale, Howard Johnson and others are located here. Come for lunch or dinner and choose between the American classic favorites or traditional European dishes with Whiskey Cracked Pepper Steak or Shepherds Pie and Bangers and Mash. OYO Hotel Petersburg Va I-95 & E Washington St 4.1 Mediocre $80+ Parking Free Wi-Fi Quality Inn Petersburg-Fort Lee 5.5 Fair $70+ Parking Free Wi-Fi Pool Pet friendly Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Petersburg, VA 7.6 Good $132+ Parking Free Wi-Fi Pool Baymont by Wyndham Prince George at Fort Lee 6.6 Okay $99+ Parking Free Wi-Fi Pool Pet friendly Park Lane Tavern 4 stars Pubs, Gastropubs $$ 0.4 mi. Mikes is about as average as it gets, and its part of the Great American Restaurant Group chain, so its basically a chain. We look forward to serving you! Additionally please note we do not accept parties larger than 10 for dining either. MAP Panda Restaurant 2447 County Dr,Petersburg,VA,(804) 957-5977 [~ 1.21 miles to Exit 50a b of I-95 VA] [~ 1.53 miles to Exit 48b a of I-95 VA] Hotels Nearby Services Nearby. The restaurant is fashioned after a English-style tavern. These restaurantsare less than threemiles off of Interstate 95 between Springfield and Ashland, and theyre four-star rated on Yelp. Ordered on the app and picked it up. Bookbinders is a locally family owned Seafood & Steakhouse and is unique to Richmond. Best Western, EconoLodge, Holiday Inn, Howard Johnson, Knights Inn, Petersburg Motor Inn, Ramada, Super 8, and others are located just a short distance from this exit. Wake up to free hot breakfast, and enjoy WiFi on us. From Business: The Dixie is a landmark breakfast and lunch establishment in the heart of Old Towne Petersburg since the 1920s and in it's current location since 1939. We order drinks and review the menu. 2023-01-17 Roadnow . My mom said the liver was the most tender ever and the cabbage reminded her of when she was a child. Delicious and accurate. Website View Menu. Ordered the dumplings, Roasted Duck ? Quality Broadway Inn. 6. The caf and bar offer beer and wine. Map updates are paused.