NeighborhoodScout provides exclusive crime risk analytics for every neighborhood in America with up to 98% predictive accuracy. 4) Public disorder and weapons were then split into two new categories; "public order" and "possession of weapons" Your chance of being a victim of crime in Nottingham may be as high as 1 in 28 in the southeast neighborhoods, or as low as 1 in 53 in the central part of the city. It is a diverse population that changes quickly and we have an action plan to try and solve problems. 39 NOTTINGHAM RD, COLUMBUS, OH 43214 - Get a FREE Property Report for this home. The data threw up some worryingly high statistics such as 1,404 cases of violence and sexual assault and 528 drug offences. Tesco, Asda and Aldi recall items as warnings issued on salmonella and metal in biscuits, Warning 150 council tax rebate may be delayed for residents in Nottinghamshire district, Coca-Cola and Pepsi consumption could increase testosterone and make testicles bigger, study finds, Rare cat disease that causes skin-blisters and lesions in humans discovered in UK. For full detail of these deficiencies, please read here. St Ann's | Police.uk The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Based on this rate, Nottingham is one of the safer communities in America with regard to incidences of property crime. In England, crime increased by 11.3% year on year. Methodology: Hockley. Most accurate 2021 crime rates for Nottingham, PA. "The people are so friendly and honest and if something happens then the whole community comes together. 85.124.67.45 But we're right on St James' Street where there is a lot of trouble. The only thing i am worried about, and i dont want to offend anyone living in or who comes from Nottingham but the crime rates seems to be very high. Spain summer holiday warning for UK tourists amid dengue fever outbreak, Clarkson's farm fans ecstatic as Jeremy gives update on Pepper - the cow he kept as a pet, "Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Pepper", Nottinghamshire's 5 worst-performing GP surgeries mapped, Saturday Night Takeaway: Notts girl wins 'place on the plane' for 'postbox to heaven' idea, Matilda Handy came up with the idea of a postbox to heaven so people could send letters to their loved ones after they die. Becoming the victim of a burglary is something everyone fears. Jane Radcliffe, 49, receptionist at a doctor's surgery, added: "Thats quite worrying when you think of it, but I wouldnt say I feel particularly unsafe. The tables below show the crime rates against the general public in UK towns and cities with two or more universities, with a three-year rolling average of crime per population of 1,000. Guardian's Allowance rates from April 2023. UK Crime and Safety Statistics | CrimeRate Download Historical Data Save as Image. Nottingham is 5.21. In fact, the only fear most residents there have is being knocked out of the FA Cup by Portsmouth. The Home Office is responsible for police recorded crime data and they supply aggregated information to ONS to enable us to publish statistics for higher geographical areas, such as police force areas. Click to reveal Getting a free security assessment and tailored quote is simple. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Incidents of violence with injury in Nottingham have risen by 18.9% between 2011 and 2021 from 2,941 to 3,497 incidents per year. ", Richard Warsop, 76, was not surprised to hear the news, (Image: Jack Thurlow/ NottinghamshireLive). When it comes to protecting the people and possessions that matter most to you, why compromise? How safe is Nottingham? : r/nottingham - reddit.com There were a total of 1269 street level crime incidents in Nottingham in December 2022. Dawn Tinsley, 54, self employed and living in The Meadows, said: "Thats shocked me actually because I remember there was quite a few stabbings round here last year but Im glad to see that was obviously prioritised, and its now changed. Based on this trend, the crime rate in Nottingham for 2023 is expected to be lower than in 2019. We need more contributors for Nottingham to increase our data quality. Best & Worst Areas in Nottingham - The Student Room If the value is 0, it means it is perceived as very low, and if the value is 100, it means it is perceived as very high. Historical crime data - GOV.UK They'll arrange to visit your premises and recommend the right security solution based on your property and business. The 2019 Nottingham crime rate fell by 73% compared to 2018. Crime risk indices are nationally comparable on a 1 100 scale, where 100 means safer than 100% of U.S. neighborhoods. Crime statistics - GOV.UK Eastwood South - Kimberley - 1,096 crimes, 29.) "For example, some of the results show The Meadows having seen some quite dramatic reductions since the 1990s and it is reflected on the level of firearms in Nottingham throughout the 1990s, which has significantly reduced. Spain summer holiday warning for UK tourists amid dengue fever outbreak, Clarkson's farm fans ecstatic as Jeremy gives update on Pepper - the cow he kept as a pet, "Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Pepper", Nottinghamshire's 5 worst-performing GP surgeries mapped, Saturday Night Takeaway: Notts girl wins 'place on the plane' for 'postbox to heaven' idea, Matilda Handy came up with the idea of a postbox to heaven so people could send letters to their loved ones after they die. Nottingham is in the 96th percentile for safety, meaning 4% of cities are safer and 96% of cities are more dangerous. Why not take a look at some of these other postcodes in the immediate vicinity of Moorgreen Drive, Strelley, Nottingham, NG8 6QA: Blidworth Close, Strelley, Nottingham, NG8 6QF. NiceAreas - Crime Map for October 2022 around Nottingham (city) - Nottingham Station, Nottingham City Centre, Nottingham, East Midlands Crime Map for October 2022 around Nottingham (city) - Nottingham Station, Nottingham City Centre, Nottingham, East Midlands set filters go! Compare your area | Police.uk Crime Grade's violent crime map shows areas where violent crime per person is highest, weighted by the type and severity of the crime. Most commonly reported crimes include anti-social behaviour (98), violence and sexual offences (38), vehicle crime (35) and criminal damage and arson (25). ", Debbie Walton, 37, health and social advisor living in The Meadows, said: "I do feel safe here yes, I walk my children to school most days and I never come across anything that would make me stop and start to drive everywhere.". Daybrook and Bonington - 1,254 crimes, 26.) The new weekly rate for Guardian's Allowance will be 20.40 - an increase of 1.85 on the current 2022/23 rate of 18.55. Data Source: Federal Bureau of Investigation - Crime in the U.S. St Ann's compared to what it used to be has also changed.". See the level of crime recorded by the police in your area. The idea won her a place on the plane on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Inspector warns students to secure accommodation after rise in burglaries, Laptops and other electrical items have been stolen and Nottinghamshire Police said student address have been targeted, Ministry of Defence issue update after loud sonic boom heard across East Midlands, A military jet was called to offer assistance to a civilian aircraft, Life in the tiny Nottinghamshire village where you 'need to have a car' to live, There are some issues with speeding drivers though, Live A38 updates as road closed both ways between Alfreton and Ripley, There has been an accident today between the A61 and the A610, which was first reported at around 2.50pm, Former Nottingham Forest and Everton striker hits 12-minute hat-trick in 13-0 win, Nottingham Forest news from NottinghamshireLive as former Reds forward Apostolos Vellios took a step close to the Dutch top-flight with a four-goal blitz, 'Emotional' Luke Williams keeps comments in check as Notts County denied late on at Bromley, Notts County news from NottinghamshireLive as Magpies boss has his say on 1-1 draw at Bromley, Notts County player ratings vs Bromley as Macaulay Langstaff salvages late point, Notts County news from NottinghamshireLive as we rate the Magpies players following their 1-1 draw with Bromley at Hayes Lane, Nottinghamshire Police statement as cordon set up after 'serious' collision in city centre, Nottinghamshire neighbours concerned about 'death-trap' junction, One resident said: 'I know three cats that have been squashed', We tried Nottingham's most expensive fried chicken and it was worth every penny, Huge solar farm that could power 15,000 homes set for Nottinghamshire greenbelt, Farmland would be transformed into a vast solar farm if Rushcliffe Borough Council's planning committee approves the project, Major Nottingham road re-opens after serious crash led to major police cordon, 'Sonic boom' heard in East Midlands as residents 'feel air shake', Woman treated in road as major police cordon set up on city centre road, Met Office latest verdict amid predictions of snow in Nottinghamshire over 2 days, There will be sub zero temperatures next week, Delight as takeaway to open on Nottingham high street after 'handful of closures', One person said: ''I think the shop will go down well with the kids after school, especially if the prices are cheap', Excitement over plans to transform 'half dead' city centre street, It is hoped that the plans would breathe new life into an area of the city centre that has faced a "sad decline" over recent years, ITV Dancing On Ice star Christopher Dean gives update on health of Jayne Torvill, She has received many messages of support. Spain summer holiday warning for UK tourists amid dengue fever outbreak, Clarkson's farm fans ecstatic as Jeremy gives update on Pepper - the cow he kept as a pet, "Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Pepper", Nottinghamshire's 5 worst-performing GP surgeries mapped, Saturday Night Takeaway: Notts girl wins 'place on the plane' for 'postbox to heaven' idea, Matilda Handy came up with the idea of a postbox to heaven so people could send letters to their loved ones after they die. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. All the trademarks displayed on this page are the property of Location, Inc. In Nottingham, 2020-21, the police recorded 1,635 hate. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. By continue to navigate through this site or by clicking Approve, you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our privacy notice. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Nottingham East encompasses areas such as Hyson Green, Basford, Sneinton, St Ann's, Thorney Wood, Bakersfield and Mapperley. Gain an insight into Nottinghams crime rates, and compare crime in your local area below. Index; Crime Index: 50.38: Safety Index: 49.62: Crime rates in Nottingham, United Kingdom. Useful resources if youre looking to find out more about preventing or reporting crime in your local area. Avg. Gedling, Burton Joyce and Villages - 1,253 crimes, 28.) The overall crime rate in Nottingham in 2021 was 114 crimes per 1,000 people. Please note that not all crimes that occurred can be shown on the map. It is ranked as the 167th most deprived area in the country. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. The safest and most dangerous places to live in and around Nottingham can now be revealed. We get a stigma of being drunk and rowdy. Crime rates revealed for every area of Derby - Derbyshire Live Beeston recorded 3 reports of robbery during March 2021, making its crime rate of 0.06 the worst medium-sized town for robbery in Nottinghamshire that month. Something went wrong, please try again later. But while we are living in austerity it is going to be harder to make a significant difference. Importantly, our analysis shows that Nottingham has one of the lowest violent crime rates in all of America, across cities and towns of all sizes. The Safest and Most Dangerous Places in Nottingham, MD: Crime Maps and "Ive always felt safe here but I suppose there always is that worry of 'what if?' "We have been working with developers, not just changing the look of The Meadows but the demographics and improving the area as a worthwhile place to live.". Nottingham Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout Nottingham's violent crime rate is just 0 per 1,000 residents. In England, the largest growing type of crime was Theft from the person which changed by 63.8% in the last year, The type of crime that saw the biggest reduction in the last year in Nottingham was Bicycle theft which changed by -1.2% in the last year. "There needs to be more visible police officers and we are starting to do that because we have boosted our police numbers.". Calverton, Ravenshead and Villages - 1,536 crimes, 25.) Speaking about the successes in places like Cotgrave, which has the lowest amount of crime, Mr Guildford added: "I think Cotgrave is low because of sustained local activity. "We work closely with the city council and the NHS around the Arboretum. St Ann's | Police.uk Here are the most deprived areas and where they are located: Clifton, The Meadows, Radford, Lenton, Wollaton, The Park and The Lace Market are all categorised under Nottingham South by the House of Commons data. The city centre has the most crime in the county with 14,315 incidents, the majority of which are violent and sexual offences, anti-social behaviour and shoplifting. the Bridgeway shopping centre because of its link to drug dealing, Power tools stolen from vans in nine separate overnight incidents, 46-year-old man behind bars following home drug search in Ilkeston, Notts Police good at reducing crime but can do more to tackle anti-social behaviour, says watchdog, North Sherwood Street residents feel 'vulnerable' as police carry out door-to-door investigation in hunt for sex attacker, Coca-Cola and Pepsi consumption could increase testosterone and make testicles bigger, study finds, Rare cat disease that causes skin-blisters and lesions in humans discovered in UK. Overall UK crime rate In 2019/20, the crime rate for the United Kingdom was 96.4 crimes per one thousand people, with England & Wales having a much higher crime rate of 102.8 crimes per. Nottingham residents have spoken about feeling "unsafe" after the city centre was named Nottinghamshire's most dangerous area. Crime in United Kingdom. Safety in United Kingdom - Numbeo Crime Comparison Between London and Nottingham Safety comparisons London vs Nottingham Crime Index (Current, By City) Sydney, Australia Berlin, Germany Delhi, India New York, NY, United States Nottingham, United Kingdom Prague, Czech Republic London, United Kingdom Beijing, China 0 20 40 60 Moving to London? I heard one report that it had the 2nd worst crime rate in Britain! "But knives and drugs have become a thing and I think particularly in Nottingham and the city there's a real problem with knives and drugs. "The campaign highlighted the issue of women being sexually harassed in pubs and clubs and how to help. Interesting Information for Moorgreen Drive, Strelley, Nottingham, NG8 Nottingham Women's Centre has been helping train call centre, force control staff and officers on the beat to recognise misogynistic hate crime and ways to tackle it. Now, shoppers and residents have shared their thoughts on life in the city. I have been to Nottingham University and Nottingham town on a Friday night and I didn't find the town overly intimidating. He told Nottinghamshire Live: "It is a tough area. Nottingham crime statistics comparison. - plumplot.co.uk Places with the least amount of crime were Eastwood North, which covers Langley Mill and parts of Ilkeston (987), Wollaton West (855) and Wollaton East and Lenton Abbey (843). City of Caves. Neighbourhood policing inspector for The Meadows James Walker added: "Weve had some good successes in The Meadows thanks to the hard work of the local beat team, in conjunction with our partners. The A+ grade means the rate of violent crime is much lower than the average US city. We have a few ideas to help make the process a little simpler. Below are these incidents broken down by category. weekly crimes: Avg. Nottingham's crime rate - The Student Room Another shopper, Kim Turner, 54, said: "Sadly it isn't surprising at all. Moving house can be one of life's most exciting events, but also one of the more stressful. Our professionals share their years of expertise with in-depth articles offering expert security advice for your home or business. Showing the top areas in Liverpool with the highest weekly average crime rates (Dates range from ) 1. Copyright 2000-2023 Location Inc. Showing the most common offences in Nottingham across, Showing the top areas in Nottingham with the highest weekly average crime rates (Dates range from ). Brighton & Hove. UKCrimeStats.com - Nottinghamshire Police This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Something went wrong, please try again later. Spain summer holiday warning for UK tourists amid dengue fever outbreak, Clarkson's farm fans ecstatic as Jeremy gives update on Pepper - the cow he kept as a pet, "Not to be dramatic, but I would die for Pepper", Nottinghamshire's 5 worst-performing GP surgeries mapped, Saturday Night Takeaway: Notts girl wins 'place on the plane' for 'postbox to heaven' idea, Matilda Handy came up with the idea of a postbox to heaven so people could send letters to their loved ones after they die. "Working with partners we have made a real and significant difference.". Criminals don't discriminate against location, which is why it's so important to protect your property and Between 2011 and 2021, crime incidents on average grew by 1.2% per year. Compare crime rate by area. St. Louis, MO Crime Rates and Statistics - NeighborhoodScout Nottinghamshire Live recently revealed the top 10 safest areas in the county - using the same data - which showed Keyworth North, Tollerton and Willoughby in Rushcliffe was the safest neighbourhood to live in.