We can be tentative and hesitant when we encounter someone who falls on our North Node. The Moon person brings his heart to the relationship, but, of course, this is excellent for both people. What about North Node conjunct descendant? I cant get my head around this. Each aspect is worth 1 point. He will bring you wonderful qualities of devotion and loyalty. A few drops of its potent elixir are all you need to sweeten a relationship. Significant events in your early upbringing may have contributed to your reliance on escape. Juno embodies the traits of a loyal wifedevotion, loyalty, fidelity and enduring love. The Descendant conjunct the NNthe DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. I got this question from one of my favorite clients Actually, all of my clients are my favorite clients because if we do not have a simpatico, I will not do your chart. Retrograde Pluto gives a deep transforming ability, it does everything even more carefully and thoroughly, and in the lower octave and on the external plane it is rougher and more unceremonious. Unavoidable experience that feels like evolution calls if one is honest with oneself. Attraction (at least initially) follows the path of least resistance. Your Neptune blurs her Scorpio edges, giving her the appearance of a dark and precious jewel. You have lofty aspirations that are frequently honorable and spiritual. If you are the planet person, know that you are a reminder of what was, and eventually, the Node person will want to explore what could be. . This is the side of Neptune that most astrologers will warn you about. This couple was involved with each other in a past life, and now theyve reconnected. YOU are the most important person to me. Often these are close friends, acquaintances, and even wives or husbands. if(ffid == 2){ Originally posted by freeasabird16048kg. I cannot cover all of the wonderful aspects to the North Node in one article, but I will make a start. North Node conjunct Neptune stimulates the inventive faculties. Of course, if Neptune rules or aspects your North or South Node, or your 12th House, it is directly connected to the karmic story between you and your lover. One potential stumbling block is an attraction to drugs. Vesta is unselfish service to another person with little though for oneself. When working through its higher form, you succeed in many artistic and creative fields. Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. Thank YOU, Love, for taking your valuable time to read and comment! You are prone to develop a mental story about what you believe you want just to be disappointed repeatedly. Ill look up for more posts about synastry on your site. Nadia Gilchrist offers over 19 years of experience in astrology. Above all, you naturally follow public opinion and action currents. You truly made my day and warmed my heart so much, Jesse! With Saturn set to the Node he transmits his personal ethics in a serious and orderly way. North Node (NN) and South Node (SN) represent two points where the orbit of the Moon intersects with the earth's path around the Sun. You may feel as if you are an outsider in this world. For example, he listens to smart business advice from someone who has never been in business and has worked for a lifetime. Neptune is where youre vulnerable to fantasy and where your boundaries are weakest. He must transcend the physically possessive relationship of his past incarnations and nurture with equal fervor the new selfless relationship he is now. With Neptune here, you need to learn to trust your intuition and connect with your higher self. Aspects to Pluto or Saturn, the Nodes, and the 12th House are more indicative of the karmic story between two people. With these Natal Neptune North Node aspects, you are sure of your decisions, which assist you in overcoming life obstacles. The individual must learn to develop and create what is truly meaningful to him, clearly understanding that what is acquired through dishonest means is very difficult to preserve. You cant force anyone to evolve. Illusions frequently obstruct the advancement of nodes. would you say that it is a marriage aspect? container.style.width = '100%'; This may not sound sexy, but it can be a potent draw. Do you think all the love, effort and love comes only comes from my side, Ami? You are frequently on the lookout for additional action. var D=new Date(),d=document,b='body',ce='createElement',ac='appendChild',st='style',ds='display',n='none',gi='getElementById',lp=d.location.protocol,wp=lp.indexOf('http')==0?lp:'https:'; Of course, if Neptune rules or aspects your North or South Node, or your 12th House, it is directly connected to the karmic story between you and your lover. You are an extremely creative and artistic person. Neptune conjunct north node synastry can suggest a spiritual connection, but you can also have illusions about the relationship. Its a misconception that the South Node must be completely disowned in order to progress. They have an unreal gift of infection. This is normal. Venus Leo on his DS. . Evolving means building on the past, not erasing it. And he doesnt feel much love as I do? You have already mastered them, what also means that there is no more room for growth here. Another AWESOME article!!!! jupiter-saturn synastry mars-saturn synastry saturn synastry But Neptunes illusions can only be sustained for so long, and eventually youll discover that shes been using you. We are meeting in December this is going to be a wild ride! They respond to every problem, are not indifferent to homeless animals, try not to conflict, are ready to give in once again. However, the north node conjunct north node in synastry is not what you should be looking for here. What if the Node person is not ready to evolve? Neptune conjunct north node is a great time to spend time making art. Make sure you share it with your friends who enjoy learning astrology! You have mentioned it will be one of unconditional love (on other website). Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the . This aspect indicates the two of you connect over shared spiritual goals and reinforce each other's dreams and fantasies. Just because theyre part of your past, doesnt mean they cant be part of your future. When you work at a higher level, you succeed in the artistic and creative sectors. Your email address will not be published. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dreamastromeanings_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_5',146,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dreamastromeanings_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dreamastromeanings_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',146,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dreamastromeanings_com-medrectangle-4-0_1'); .medrectangle-4-multi-146{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}It would be good for such a person to either not marry at all, or a maximum of 1. If you want to learn more about this planet in astrology, read this article about the meaning of Neptune in astrology. The north node shows where you are weak, what you havent mastered yet. 1) Planetary house overlays (1, 5, 7, 8, 9 = most important) 2) Planetary aspects. When it comes to life lessons or situations that require growth, you may struggle to face the truth. If the North Node of a person conjunct the South Node of their partner, there is an almost unbreakable and very strong attachment. This placement stirs up a lot of feelings for both people. This connection offers the biggest opportunity for the partnership to help you move on from issues of the past and heal the wounds that have held you back, but sometimes, this connection is only for the reason of helping you heal, and you move on once you have. Your more considerable difficulty will be in distinguishing between daydreaming and intuitive messages. var cid = '5596380066'; Most of my friends seem to have an opposite Moon BUT for a serious intimate relationship like marriage, I dont like it. These connections lack the baggage of the South Node connection, and can be for a reason, but have a better chance of lasting a lifetime since this is energy were supposed to have in this life if we dont run from it. When you grow older, spirituality becomes more important to you. This increases the importance of Neptune throughout life. When someone has something in their natal chart conjunct your North Node, there can be a strong connection but its unfamiliar and therefore scary. The lower octave of Neptune includes illusions, escapism, addictions, fraud. In synastry what if there is north node conjunct north node? The North Node is one of two "Nodes of the Moon" that are marked on a personal natal chart. List Of Angel Numbers, Angel Numbers Guide. 3) Angles in the houses & aspects. As a result, you must constantly remind yourself of your hidden creative potential and what has to be accomplished. Or they will infect others with their charisma, talents, and thoughts. It is debatable if you will put your particular abilities to use. [show_to accesslevel=All-Access]. It can also be helpful to be on your own and be more introspective. Neptune and Juno conjunct in the synastry chart. Additionally, you could provide spiritual insights that add to the planets total karmic evolution. Or, she may be the innocent recipient of your feverish projections. Upon awakening, he predicted the day of his death, in response to a question from an English friend, he solemnly testified to the truth of everything that he wrote, and died, accepting. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'adsensetype', 1); The Moon person brings his heart to the relationship, but, of course, this is excellent for both people. In one of the cases, the conjunction is exact at 11 Scorpio, in one its 9 Cancer and 7 Cancer; in another its 12 Leo and 15 Leo (in case that matters! Examples of the Neptune conjunct north node natal placements include the birth charts of Immanuel Kant and Simone de Beauvoir. Some situations enable a person to take a leadership role in an ideological or religious movement. I cannot thank you enough for facilitating and enabling me w my obsession and being a warrior sister in Christ! You have an affinity for film, the arts, photography, portraiture, design, and dancing. Therefore, exercise caution not to become overly absorbed in your dreams and fantasies, as they will cause you distress. These synastry []. It would seem that they are the personification of all the rules and commandments of modern esotericism from the series: be kind and the world will hear you. The meaning of the transit aspects is examined in the chapter Alphabet together with the meanings of the planets and points of the predictive work. Some of you lead mystic lives and despise mainstream culture. An outer planet in conjunction with one of the lunar nodes is a planet of special significance. Synastry Aspects - Astrology Meanings and Interpretations. As a result, they quickly lose focus on what is vital, are indecisive, or have all their plans fall apart. There may be a conflict between freedom and collaboration with this placement, yet the two can coexist. He will have strength, resources, new talents will open up. Neptune provides boundless imagination, fertile dreaming, glamour, optimism, spirituality, and artistic abilities to this location. You are an extremely creative and artistic person. Happy New Year to you too and a very blessed one, I hope! If not, the people will have a similar sense of purpose and this would be very bonding. var s=iw[ce]('script');s.async='async';s.defer='defer';s.charset='utf-8';s.src=wp+"//jsc.mgid.com/d/r/dreamastromeanings.com.314994.js?t="+D.getYear()+D.getMonth()+D.getUTCDate()+D.getUTCHours();c[ac](s);})(); Pluto Trine Midheaven - Synastry, Transit, Composite, Scorpio Sun Aries Moon - Personality, Compatibility, Dream About My Son Meaning and Interpretation, Dream of Fish Tank Meaning and Interpretation, Black Widow Dream Meaning and Interpretation. Eros would help to keep the attraction in the relationship. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. What is your experience with Saturn contacts in synastry? Your life becomes centered on pure spirituality. In my own life, the Moon always makes or breaks relationships. We are the last person to see what may seem obvious to others. However, outer planets are not easy to deal with. var ffid = 2; What can you do to sway North Node in your favor? What about Valentine conjunct South Node? This synastry connection is explosive, filled with excitement as both parties begin to learn from each other and they literally embark on a journey throughout their relationship. The North Node person is definitely in for an experience. At the same time, lets not forget about Pluto, Lilith and Proserpine, clearing space from everything obsolete for everything new. In interpreting the North Node, the aspects it receives from the planets in the natal chart must also be taken into account. There is a tendency for individuals to have irrational views or thoughts that elicit disagreement from others. Watch out for confusing imagination with reality. I think my client wanted me to put them in order, but I really cannot. The Neptune conjunct north node natal aspect suggests that along with the qualities of your north node, your soul also wants to integrate the qualities of Neptune. Understanding the Moons nodes helps you understand the mission of your soul. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. The positive element of this is that these persons are confident in their choices, enabling them to confront life problems. The house of the north node is something new that your soul doesnt have much experience with. The tension of the hard aspects emphasizes the gap between fantasy and reality. Many people with their Neptune conjunct the north node struggle with finding their purpose. I chose you to explain to people the inner and spiritual meaning of the scriptures. North Node Trine Neptune Synastry collaborates with the ascending lunar node which explains why his image elicited such a positive response from many people. If youve ever experienced this, you know Im not exaggerating. It can and will lead you astray in many relationships. Often, there is a tremendous sense of fading.