The following establishments invite you to dine. Seating for just eleven, but the food was outstanding. Get the Samaki Smoked Salmon Platter to share with your party. This place is definitely a pick for the top Pocono restaurants for its refined dining area, complete with polished floors and chandeliers. @drinks_with_jess_ (570) 424-6400 Order online. Then, choose the Grilled Sirloin Burger with some Applewood Smoked Bacon for an easy, tasty meal. Downtown East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Main Street Shops, Restaurants 2023 Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau. Had an Italian hoagie. Scranton, PA 18509. The creative force behind The Dime's Italian Steakhouse, From Business: Good Food - Good Drinks - Good People, From Business: IL Monello brings expert technique and impeccable service to the authentic cuisine of the Abruzzo region of Italy. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Carriage House Country Club, 401 Broad StreetMilford, PA 18337(570) 409-1212. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. . East Stroudsburg; sotegastropub.com . Looks clean fully staffed. We were My family and I came here for dinner tonight. See more homes for sale in. From birthdays and anniversaries to professional milestones, we aim to make every gathering special at The Capital Grille. THAI ORCHID - 185 Photos & 262 Reviews - 30 N 9th St, Stroudsburg, PA Read ourPrivacy Policyto learn more. Join our Mailing List to receive special offers and discounts. There version of the calamari, From Business: The New Cafe at Greystone Gardens is an Eclectic Dining Experience traditional and contemporary. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Stopped by for a live concert in the square and had one of the best IPA I have ever had. Newberry's Yard of Ale Newberry's Yard of Ale, located in Stroudsburg, PA, is a casual, dog friendly eatery where Fido is welcome to join you at an outdoor table and even gets his own doggie menu! 2023 The WillowTree Inn, Fine Dining For Friends and Families. Its small dining space, long bar, and exposed walls create a classic pub vibe that also works well for relaxing start-of-the-day dining. The place was busy and they have 1 person doing several things. Broiled Brussel Sprouts 2/5/2023. Please NOTE: Off street parking available just after the bridge on Ann Street on the left. The name of this place holds up. Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. It was a very quiet morning amidst the rain outside. A very cozy romantic place to eat right in the heart of Stroudsburg. From Business: Don Pepe II is a family-style restaurant that offers a range of food items and wines. Explore menu, see photos and read 559 reviews: "Food was great service was excellent, always a great time here". Pea Pure The gentlemen at the counter were all very kind. Sarah Street Bar & Grill We look forward to the opportunity to serve you in a most professional and health conscious manner . GARLC Restaurant & Bar The Best 10 Restaurants near Stroudsburg, PA 18360 - Yelp The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Downtown Allentown, Hyde Park, and South Bethlehem Downtown Historic District. SCI: The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn | Poconos Willow Tree Inn Restaurant The Willowtree Restaurant, Family Friendly The Sarah Street Grill is located in downtown Stroudsburg, in the heart of the Pocono Mountains. Corn pure I had a passion fruit mojito that was out of this world!!! Village Diner is a laid-back eatery that has been around since 1956, serving sandwiches and roasts. Garlic Restaurant & Bar - Stroudsburg, PA | OpenTable omg what a comeback for burger King. Filet Medallions| Bleu Cheese Crumbles| Gorgonzola Cream Sauce| Grilled Garlic Bread, 8oz Filet with Fried Rice and Tri-colored baby carrots, 16oz Ribeye | Herb Butter | Broccolini | Mashed Potato | & that goodgood Garlic Roasted Paste , For Reservations, Please Send a Text Message to 570-350-6868. Garlic Mash, Herb Encrusted Filet Mignon Or, if youre looking for something more flavorful, try the Pork Souvlaki Platter. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, 268 Route 6 and 209Milford, PA 18337(570) 491-2819. "Nice cozy cafe" . I had the teriyaki beef tenderloin and my girlfriend had the bourbonmore, Let me not waste time. The Frogtown Chophouse is an intimate American restaurant known for its American steaks and seafood menu. Garlc boasts the highest quality food available; the best service around; a full-service bar with the finest, hand-crafted cocktails; breathtaking patio dining; a lively happy-hour; local art on every wall; amazing chefs; and a young, innovative team. Was delicious, enjoyed smoked salmon, turkey croquettes and crepes! Video Watermelon Mule Smithwick's Harp Bitburger Paulaner Shiner bock Stout IPA Voodoo Ranger Lagunitas Sweetwater 420 Tregs Perpetual Dogfish 90 Min Imperial Ale CRAFT Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager Shiner Ruby Red Grapefruit beer Wines By the Glass Pinot grigio, white zinfandel, chardonnay, moscato, riesling, pinot noir, merlot, cabernet sauvignon Located in the heart of the beautiful Pocono Mountains on Main Street in Stroudsburg, PA, Garlc Steakhouse provides guests a unique take on a modern dining experience. That is why we try to buy from nearby local farms and regional producers or USAbased suppliers. Mexican I don't know. Serving small and large parties, as well as wonderful al a carte dining. Food is tasty everytime since we've been going there. 340 Greentree Dr. Paramount Motel. SCI - The Restaurant at Stroudsmoor Country Inn 34 reviews Open Now American $$$$ "Excellent Food BUT" "Excellent Buffet" Order online 3. The Dock on Wallenpaupack is an American waterfront restaurant located in Silver Birches serving pizza and cocktails. The Historic Willow Tree Inn has stood beside the pristine McMichaels Creek in the Stroudsburg for nearly 200 years. Nice place to stop after Kalahari Resort where food options were limited and expensive. Snow Peas 838 Seven Bridge Rd. Take a look. Lovers of nature are sure to find a relaxing vacation when theyre in the Poconos. Everything ready at the specified time. Doors open at 4pm. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Mashed Potatoes & Vegetable Medley, Pineapple Cucumber Refresher (4) Amenities: 570-476-0211. I was here on Christmas evening and it seemed as if The Warrior Grill was the only horse in town. Poconos Fine Dining | Pocono Mountains Dining Guide Unwind in intimate ambiance and indulge in first-class food and drink. Savory Ratatouille Old Bay Aioli Restaurants in Stroudsburg, PA. About Search Results. Crispy Shallots Featuring prohibition-era cocktails, exquisite beer, sumptuous small and large plates, and live jazz, From Business: Make it a day to remember. You can choose to grab a bite to eat from the comfortable dining room whose large windows overlook the lake. Open seven, From Business: Welcome to The Dime. Guests, From Business: Live music, comedy and more at Sellersville Theater. The pita in this sandwich fits likemore, Delicious. Sweet Heat Teriyaki Glaze Pair your cold pints of beer with a few appetizers, like the Big Pocono Nachos, Phoenix Pretzel Dip, and some House Blend Dry Rub Wings. Sweet Italian Herb Crust Momento Restaurant - Stroudsburg, PA - Yelp Sweet potato pancake Call our front desk, open daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm, for dining reservations and menu information (570) 421-6431 Private Event Information is available by email - info@stroudsmoor.com What are the most popular restaurants in Stroudsburg? We also feature a fun, lively bar lounge, private dining rooms, a raw bar, award-winning salad bar and so much more. Aged Cheddar Risotto Some of the most popular restaurants in Stroudsburg that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Stroudsburg that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Stroudsburg include: Some of the best restaurants in Stroudsburg for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Stroudsburg for cheap eats include: You will not regret trying a flight of, Come for the booze; stay for the ambience, Brocatini ( broccoli cousin?) more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Business Hours. Best Pizza in Fairbanks, AK: 11 Top Pizzerias! 1023 Route 6Shohola, PA 18458(570) 296-2624. Found in a quiet street inside a restored home, the laid-back atmosphere and great food of this spot make it easy to see why its one of the best restaurants downtown. This place popped up and boy did they have vegan options! Service 10/10 Budget Inn & Suites. Also, the Willow Tree Inn decorates the restaurant for special holidays such as Christmas and Halloween. Choose a few appetizers to get more of the Thai cuisine experience, including the Chicken Satay, Thai Vegetarian Dumplings, and the Namtok with Sticky Rice. What are the best restaurants in Stroudsburg that deliver? Trackside is a family-friendly grill and bar located on Crystal Street in East Stroudsburg, PA with a menu highlighting classic American cuisine and new takes on traditional favorites. Smoked Paprika Teriyaki Sarah Street Grill 380 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "the Salmon was amazing and I recommend wow!" "I had a fresh pasta dish with shrimp, tomatoes, black olives and bacon - mine." Fine Dining Restaurants American Restaurants Bars. Also has a cute outdoor area you can take pictures." more Outdoor seating 2. Moya is an upscale restaurant offering steak and seafood along with an extensive wine selection. Cannolis, amazing but the piece de resistance is the chicken bacon ranch pizza, it is by. Truffle Roasted Potatoes George mastered his skills at the CIA (Culinary Institute of America). The Settlers Inn is a circa-1920s bed and breakfast with its own farm-to-table restaurant. These businesses offer their services in one-or-more of the following languages: and Italian. Also, we offer free off-street parking on Ann Street just before the Inn. The Cajun fries were delicious as well. Youll absolutely feel like youre near the mountains with its rustic-chic design coupled with its delicious menu. The Willow Tree dishes up ample portions of a homey, relaxing atmosphere so you can enjoy both the meal and your companions. Recommended Hotel Nearby: BEST WESTERN PLUS Poconos, 205 Route 507Hawley, PA 18428(570) 226-2124. You can choose to lounge around the bar, sit in the warm dining room, or chill around in the backyard for your A-rated meals. Blue Ocean Fish Market 764 N. 9th St. . Good food and friendly service makes this place worth visiting. Get a table near the wall mural and feel like youre in another place entirely eating your favorite Italian dishes. Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion| Sweet Pea Pure| Tri-Color Baby Carrots| Pan-seared Salmon| Sweet N Spicy Dijon Honey Glaze|, Chicken Roulette Design your own bourbon flight from our extensive collection. Savor the courses of a chef-designed tasting menu, explore the flavors of the Pocono Mountains region through farm-to-table dining, or unwind with an expertly balanced food and wine pairing. WEDNESDAY PASTA NIGHT ~ $25 ENTREES. A feature of the restaurant is the tasting menu with wine pairing and molecular gastronomy. Order Online. The owner is a pisser and thats putting it mildly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. vip. Dining in Stroudsburg, Pocono Mountains Region: See 5,779 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 107 Stroudsburg restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The service was amazing, our waiter, Nick, got everything we My family and I hiked near this area and happened to stop in for a warm meal since it was snowing out . aka a lil detox , October Salmon OPEN . Last. TREE Restaurant & Bar is a fancy farm-to-table restaurant at The Lodge at Woodloch. I got the gyro combo with three bean salad and baba gannouj. My boyfriend and I come at least once a week and love the food and nicely pricedmore, Amazing food great service would definitely go back again! You can even choose to hang around its well-stocked bar after dinner. Tuesday - Thursday 5-9 p.m.Friday - Saturday 5-10 p.m.Sunday 4-9 p.m. Stone Bar Inn Business Route 209, Snydersville, PA. Reservations - 570.992.6634 after 3 p.m. daily. It's what I look forward to each day. . Non-GMO. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All Rights Reserved. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. Food tasted great!