They offer discounts for certain days, a fully customizable floor plan, a tasting in advance, plenty of parking for guests, everything was sparkling clean, beautifully lit, and 100% perfect. The inside of the building is absolutely gorgeous and unique from other venues in the city. Overall, our experience was fantastic, and we wouldn't change a thing. The dining room ismore, This place is so charming. I recently had my wedding at Messinas and it was beyond perfect! J's Creole Wings. That alone is enough to book it, but you get so much more. Food was outstanding and the drinks kept flowing! Public, Legal & Banks. The chef worked with us t Everything about this venue was perfect. Choice of: grits, cheese grits, or Brabant potatoes, Brunch Burger$15.00 The staff was awesome, the food was delicious, and my bride was beautiful. Maggie was our venue coordinator for our November 3, 2018 wedding. I couldn't believe the phone calls and text messages I received over the weekend from people saying it was one of the best weddings they had been to. t anything I had a question about. My husband and I just recently held our reception here in the Walnut Room. We had shuttle busses to move our guests back home after an incredible night. Hats off to Chef Leon. Also, the 2-day Boss Hog VIP passes go for $449 per seat. Everything you need to know about New Orleans Lakefront Airport in New Orleans listed under Airports in New Orleans with Address, Contact Number, Whatsapp, Ratings, Photo Gallery, Products & Services and Direction Maps for Best Public services Airports in New Orleans. I'm honestly blown away by how great the overall experience was, and she really made it happen. Dinner Tuesday - Thursday 3pm-9pm. For cocktail hour we had Hors d'Oeuvres passed around (chargrilled oysters, crab cakes, pulled pork biscuits, etc.) Among other facilities at the apartment a microwave, tea/coffee making equipment and a fridge are provided for self-catering. This venue & staff was the absolute best !! It's so peaceful, and our servers are always charming, hilarious, and very hard-working. They're fried chicken and seafood are wonderful as well as their sides.more, 2nd time here and did not disappoint. Two eggs any way served with either toast or an English muffin Breakfast Lunch Brunch RUNWAY OMELETS Doolittle Omelet$16.00 Meat lovers open-faced omelet with potatoes, smoked ham, applewood smoked bacon, andouille, and cheddar cheese We serve traditional New Orleans cuisine by Chef Leon West, served in aclassic aviation setting with a view of the working runway. Choice of: fruit, bananas foster sauce or praline sauce, Shrimp and Grits$23.50 Everyone was on the dance floor including Grandmaw! The food was the best I have had in many a wedding. Join our mailing list for New Orleans View listing information for 6003 SAINT ROCH Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70122. We had our own bridal attendant, Mrs. Mable, and we could not thank her more for making sure everything was perfect during the wedding. Breakfast & Lunch all day, Share on Facebook The Belle Apartment New Orleans with Minimum Price 174: Expert Review From our first meeting, to the tasting, to our day, to load out, Mr. My daughters November 10th wedding was perfect. I could not have chosen a better place to celebrate the beginning of my marriage. Fried catfish with side-winder fries, coleslaw, and jalapeno cornbread, Basket of Biscuits$4.75 Maggie was the onsite day-of coordinator and did a fantastic job of keeping everything running smoothly! sing in disguise because we absolutely loved Messina's! Bread pudding was a little too sweet for memore, BarsAmerican (Traditional)$$Pontchartrain Park, I'm big on customer service. Not only is the venue beautiful but Maggie and the other staff there took care of us the entire year we planned ahead. Dont forget to book your Thanksgiving with us! We were so pleased with the event. Everyone at The Terminal was so welcoming and accomdating from Day 1. NewOrleansRestaurants.com | info@neworleansrestaurants.com. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Starbucks This inconvenience was not made right by the venue allowing the second line to play their entire set. burger on a toasted brioche bun with applewood smoked bacon, a fried egg, Swiss cheese, herb aioli, and green tomato jam served with Brabant potatoes, Chicken and Waffle$18.50 She was kind and very helpful. Lakefront opened in 1934 under the name of Shushan Airport. (504) 241-5300. The Art Deco decor makes it so special. Served with side-winder fries and coleslaw Designed by the same architectural firm that created the Louisiana State Capitol Building, this beautiful venue provides numerous spaces that channel the timeless elegance of the 1930's. What an absolutely amazing experience ! The Story of New Orleans' Lakefront Airport It was so hard for us to choose because everything tasted delicious during our tasting! We have r We had our wedding at the terminal and could not of been happier. Location: Outside Concourse C It created such a unique and eloquent experience for our guests. We believe heartfelt, human connections make people's lives better. They provided services with a smile & were very accommodating. We not only had the reception in the atrium which was beautiful and spacious but the ceremony was up on the observation deck. Thanks to everyone at Messina' Messina's at The Terminal truly made our wedding celebration a once-in-a-lifetime experience. The art deco vibe of the place matched our style preferences, and the active airfield in the background of the ceremony was truly a sight to see. Our guests could not stop raving about the food! I can't tell you how many people have come up to me and said how perfect the whole thing was. Top Caterer in New Orleans | Messina's Catering and Events It's a place we will cherish forever. The closest hotels are 2 to 4 miles to the south along I-10. Despite its somewhat out of the way location (we got buses for our guests from the CBD) everyone loved the space. Location: Concourse C Picking Messina's at the Terminal was by far the best decision! The food was superb & staff was so courteous! It was hot and delicious. Much More! It really wowed the guests as well. Two months later, and our guests still tell us how beautiful our wedding was and great the food was. Personal Care. And worst of all they posted pictures of my cake table to the businesss Instagram account, and didnt even use my wedding hashtag 9. It couldn't have been better and we look forward to holding many more special occasions at the Terminal. Group names Chicago, New Orleans as U.S. murder capitals 6001 Stars and Stripes Blvd New Orleans, LA 70126 (504) 241-5300 . Rebecca Todd. Lastly, we did go over our time, by 10 minutes do to the second line being more fun than I scheduled and playing two additional songs. The airport recently received a GBAC STAR accreditation, which means that the facility has established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with coronavirus. The NFPAMA manages Orleans Marina, South Shore Harbor Marina, New Orleans Lakefront Airport (NOLA), the Lake Vista Community Center (LVCC) and land leases along the New Basin Canal (NBC), as well as the 5.5 mile long Lakeshore Park along Lakeshore Drive. New Orleans, LA 70126 CityBusiness Reader Ranking Award Winner 2021 Our Hours Tuesday - Friday: 8am - 3pm Saturday & Sunday: 8am-3pm Closed Mondays Weekdays: Breakfast:8am-3pm Lunch: 11am - 3 pm Weekends: This venue is beautiful in every way And did jus that.. The venue was perfect at night - our guests loved seeing this hidden gem. North Rampart at Esplanade. I have countless email correspondence between myself and the event coordinator discussing the lights I intended to use, the music the DJ was going to play, and the mic the officiant would use from months prior. Lakefront Airport New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: GOING TO NEW ORLEANS? Give Smiley's a try!more, We work nearby and LOVE this place. Shake Shack The venue itself is stunning its Art Deco style which was perfect for our Gatsby /20s glam wedding. Maggie was very responsive even to our first initial email. Location: Outside Concourse B Automotive. Messina's at the Terminal 4.9 ( 70) 6001 Stars and Stripes Blvd., New Orleans, LA About This Vendor A Venue Packed with History! We loved the very Art Deco theme - the murals throughout as well as the original fixtures and hardware aided in the We cant say enough about how perfect Messinas is for a wedding venue and how phenomenal the staff is there. Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Emerils Table There are so many options to fit all budgets! Restaurants. We highly recommend this space not only for the beauty but for the exceptional service! PREMIER CATERER IN NEW ORLEANS From distinctive private events in historic buildings and stylish in-home catered events to prestigious food and music festivals and everything in between.Messina's successfully caters life's special occasions. Highly Recommend!! New Orleans, LA 70126, Breakfast:8am-3pm Everything was done just as we planned. Airports. Grilled chicken topped with lettuce, tomato, applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, and Dijonaise spread, Runway Burger$14.00 g for an amazing experience. Landry's Seafood | Seafood Restaurant in the US 2233 Cambronne St - New Orleans, LA apartments for rent One tip we recommended is setting up transportation to your guests since it is a hidden gem and far from the typical touristy attractions. I just want to give you all a glimpse into some of the issues I dealt with: 1. 13700 N NEMOURS Street, New Orleans, Orleans County, LA, 70129 For Sale Listed by VASHA' T CHEVALIER with KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY 504-207-2007. Everything was perfect & the food was delicious (I'm still dreaming about t We were married on July 14th at the Terminal, and it couldn't have gone better. Taco Bell. We appreciate everything so much! My family and friends could not stop raving about the venue, food, & service. Full Time position. First of all, our wedding had to be postponed twice due to Covid. In the days following the wedding, we received so many compliments on how great the food and venue was. FEATURED AMENITIES ON-SITE Sustainability Free Wifi Free Buffet Breakfast Monday-Friday 6:30 - 9:00 AM Saturday-Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 AM All-Suites Restaurant Fitness Center Meeting Space Convenience Store Dry Cleaning Service HOTEL INFORMATION Check-in: 4:00 pm Check-out: 11:00 am Smoke Free Property See Accessibility Features Pet Policy Only a few spots left! Because we got married downtown, we hired buses to shuttle our guests to the venue. New Orleans Lakefront Condos Rentals Location: Concourse B The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. Those two are the perfect team and any bride would be lucky to work with them. The staff truly went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding day was absolutely perfect. The staff and service that received was by far the biggest selling My husband and I had our wedding last November in the atrium. I could go on and on!! And they were right! We had our cocktail hour at sunset with a helicopter grand entrance, and our guests were so wowed by it! Overall, I feel that every effort was made to allow us to fully enjoy our wedding without being controlled or rushed. didnt need any kind of over the top decorations. It is really difficult to work with someone like that when planning such an important event, in hindsight, it isnt worth it. 0.8 mi. Everything was What an amazing wedding we had this past weekend. I would DEFINITELY recommend The Terminal to anyone for any type of event. I got so many compliments on the venue and the food that I cant count. An Art Deco masterpiece and the premier general aviation airport servicing the City of New Orleans. even there to make sure everything was perfect. They make dreams come true. Administrative office hours: 8 AM to 5 PM (M-F) 4301 Burgundy St, New Orleans, LA 70117. Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue is. It boasts one of the more transmutable spaces out of the dozens of places we visited while selecting our space. Hours: Outside Concourse B: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Concourse C: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday and Friday (closed Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday).