If they do, they will often provide special containers or pickup services to dispose of these items. Hi. Home > Household appliances > Bread Makers > Morphy Richards Bread Makers > Morphy Richards 48281 Fastbake Bread Maker. Right, I got a Morphy Richards Fastbake breadmaker (model 48280) for my Christmas, and it's stopped kneading after 5 uses. Together, these two tools can help you make all sorts of breads, from traditional loaves to artisan-style sourdough. Is It Worth Repairing a Morphy Richards Bread Maker? Some people even suggest not washing it with water and detergent, simply rubbing it down with oil to clean it. Wash the pan in hot soapy water and thoroughly dry. Extra options and usage for sticky rice and mixing stir-fried soybean and peanut. However, a gentle cleaning with cool water, washing up liquid and a soft cloth should be fine. All in all the amount of damage done in removing the plastic/metal to replace the drive belt makes it a good reason not to buy another Morphy Richards bread maker. You either; buy a new pan or get a new breadmaker. You can also use them to create sweet treats like cinnamon rolls, filled pastries, and even cookies. Theres not enough liquid or too much flour. While boiling try turning paddle,use wood tongs or no scratch tool so coating is not scratched. ~ Easy Half Hour Repair Job. Last year, breadmakers were selling out all over the place but most retailers now have a good selection. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Bread Maker - White at the best online prices at eBay! Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Breadmaker - White The smell of homemade bread wafting around the home is one of those classic smells. Black Genuine SPARES REPAIR FAULTY (#285113723139) See all Feedback. Argos has the same model for 59.99. Please quote the following information if the product develops a fault. Morphy Richards Bread Maker Replacement Parts. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I need to replace the drive belt on my machine. Private. Are you an expert who can help answer questions. This is something Ive been crying out for: with most bread maker models, keeping the handle from snagging on your loaf is a fiddly business. Or you can stop the breadmaker after its second kneading cycle, move the dough into a mixing bowl and then rub down the inside of the pan with oil before returning the dough for baking. Having now had my new morphy Richards fastbake machine for some weeks, I am so impressed with it and I no longer purchase bakery products as this machine is so . Here are some of the top reasons why your loaf may be collapsed: Too little salt was used, or salt was forgotten. If not, the best thing to do is to contact the manufacturer or seek the help of someone who fixes these appliances for a living. Replace the belt, and glue or tape ( easier to replace in the future) the section back on if you wish, although it's underneath and not visible or accessible. The safety precautions to take when using the spindle. Although its touch-sensitive buttons are clear on its black background, the medium blue color of the LCD screen can be hard to read at certain angles, even for those with perfect vision. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. . 6 Minutes Read / I've always wondered that about breadmakers. Most bread makers have a baking tin with a non-stick layer that can be damaged by using a scourer or abrasive cleaner. 4 Most-Common Problems With Phoenix Gold Iron (With Solutions), 5 Common Problems with Russell Hobbs Bread Maker (with Solution). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63_TLcJc1ro. Fix: Keep the front of the screen clean and free from any kind of foreign element not needed to be present there. It comes with a rigid paddle, together with a small cup for measuring ingredients. During this cooling period, the bread will shrink a little which may be enough to get it free from the pan. Registered in England. Press buttons with the appropriate force for you to push them to function. Are you an expert who can help answer questions. Hi the green light and the display does not light up onmy morphy richards breadmaker the light on the front is red. Next time, try reducing the amount of yeast (by a teaspoonful) or water (by a tablespoonful). I folded the dough to put it into a baking pan after lightly punching it and again kept the bread Dough for another rise. Free delivery for many products! Repeat process with clean water to rinse, repeat till clean of soap. Morphy-Richards Breadmaker Replacement Belt 48268. Then come back in a few hours and slather your first slice in butter. If this is not the manual you want, please contact us. To make a claim under the warranty, you'll need to contact the manufacturer directly. Kettle & Toaster Sets . morphy richards fastbake bread maker troubleshootingfastest supra tune code. Remove the dough and paddle, and put the dough back into the breadmaker to bake. I have had the fastbake for about 4 years now and to be honest what it produces is ok and that is it. Liberally coat the inner surface of the pan with oil, butter or margarine. See also: Bread Machine Sweet White Bread With Raisins. However, I didnt manage to get a decent wholemeal loaf out of the machine, and Im not keen on the bread makers looks or controls. It has 14 programmes and what's nice about this model is that it has a viewing window, which should help you to avoid the temptation to open the lid to peek inside and ruin your loaf. 4 Now it's time to bake ! Follow the guide on page 5, 'Using your Breadmaker'. For preparation of a 1.5lb white loaf in a reduced time period. Salvageable, but messy. It also has 12 programmes, a delay timer and can also make cakes and jam. Dawn dish soap and water mix in bread pot to top of shaft and paddle. The common problems that may arise when using the spindle, and how to troubleshoot these issues. See also: Beer Bread In Bread Machine Dough Cycle. EUR 29.47 postage. How to dispose of the spindle safely and responsibly when it is no longer needed. 129.99. Additionally, never use any sharp objects such as a knife to pry open the spindle as this could cause irreparable damage. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Morphy Richards is an appliance company that has continuously challenged the ever-changing marketplace, with innovative bread makers leading the pack. It has a 12-hour delay timer for overnight baking and can also make jams and cakes. It was a lovely loaf with a light, fluffy texture; along with the white loaves produced by the Kenwood BM260 and Panasonic SD-ZB2512, this was the best white bread Id seen. Be mindful also in touching the hot top during baking. If it seems too dry, add more water at a tablespoonful at a time. It is also important to check for any signs of wear and tear, such as cracks or chips, and replace any parts that are showing signs of wear. AboutPressCopyrightContact. The spindle helps to evenly distribute the ingredients, which will give you a better consistency and texture in the end. For the baking of sweet bread which gives a crisper crust than on basic setting. Additionally, the speed setting should be set to a moderate speed, which is fast enough to mix the ingredients but not too fast so that it causes the ingredients to fly out of the spindle. The Morphy Richards automatic breadmaker can create that experience every morning. (Consider the environment and only print this manual if it is really necessary), Morphy Richards 48281 Fastbake Bread Maker. In addition, there are sections for thorough FAQs, troubleshooting, and helpful conversion charts when you need to measure ingredients. Our Morphy Richards Breadmaker parts range is available for delivery worldwide and for UK customers there is the option of next day delivery on all in stock Morphy Richards Breadmaker spare parts. If you bake your bread often you know the thrill and joy of a perfectly risen bread dough each time. Select program 1. Baking P an. . The spindle should be stored in a cool, dry, and dark place away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Hovis branded yeast will make up to ten loaves and costs 2, also on Amazon. At this stage, you can add flour (if its too wet) or water (if its too dry) by the teaspoonful until it achieves the right consistency. Morphy Richards Fastbake for 59, while If your claim is approved, they'll either repair or replace the defective part at no cost to you. Morphy Richards. Finally, never leave the machine running unattended. Another common issue is vibration, which can be caused by an unbalanced spindle, poor bearing alignment, or inadequate lubrication. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See also: Top Rated Sweet Tasting Bread For Bread Machine. How tricky could it be, I thought! This issue can sometimes be fixed just by being attentive to what one is doing. Handle it with care and open and close it using ample force only, not slamming it shut or forcing it to open. We steer you to products you'll love and show you how to get the most out of them. PAGE 1. But keep in mind its limitations for your consideration. The types of recipes that can be made with the spindle and the Fastbake Bread Machine. Price when reviewed. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information (such as Amazon Store order history), please visit our Privacy Notice. I cleaned the shaft and the hole it fitted into and saw that the rubber type washer that secured it to the base of the pan had rotted and disintegrate. When handling the spindle, do not touch it with any materials that may contain oil, grease, or other corrosive agents as these could damage the spindle and its components. Using your breadmaker 1 Take out the pans Open the lid and remove the baking pan by lifting out with the handles and place on the work surface. For example, the plastic parts should be recycled, the metal parts can be taken to a scrap metal center, and any electrical components should be taken to an electronics recycling center. This is a common problem and its difficult to diagnose as there can be a number of causes. It is not necessary to remove the paddle driver as claimed by Solo. (123) 123 product ratings - Morphy Richards 48280 Fastbake Bread Maker - White. The most common reason why the paddle of a bread machine may start acting up is due to the timing belt which might have undergone damage. @juanchogar81216. Irons. Talking it through with the company of whats happening, like if theres an error code or something, even for an excellent machine like this one, theres a probability that you would need parts, and they are the best people to help you out. 6. Free shipping for many products! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BOXED - Morphy Richards 48281 Fast Bake Bread Maker 600W - White at the best online prices at eBay! You then attach the spindle to the top of the dough and press it firmly down into the center. Morphy Richards Bread Makers can quickly become useless even before the 2-year warranty expires if not taken care of and handled appropriately. REPLACEMENT PARTS. The spindle you purchase may come with a warranty, depending on the manufacturer. Generally, warranties are meant to protect against defects in materials and workmanship, so any malfunction due to these causes may be covered by the warranty. This can be caused by a variety of factors, such as inadequate lubrication, incorrect speed settings, or improper bearing alignment. When program is finished remove bread from Pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool. Panasonic. By Rachel Ogden. That said, if you're looking for a cheap bread maker for white loaves this is a great buy for 45. Depending on the manufacturer, the warranty could cover the spindle for a certain period of time from the date of purchase or from the date of installation. With a wide array of functions and choices in terms of bread features, the results youll get are all but good bakes. My first bake was a standard white loaf, and this came out beautifully. Press start. I thought the same thing. Making bread is an art form in itself, but the Morphy Richards Homebake Breadmaker takes out almost any human error from the process. Its specs are very similar to the Morphy Richards, above. Its the rubber seal that allows bread mixture to get onto the shaft and bearing which then cooks and hardens.