18. * How many people will there be Women of a certain age will have watched it over and over again throughout their lives, sharing inside jokes with friends, family members, and colleagues.Now, another generation is discovering the movie, and the stage show from which it was adapted, thanks in at least small part to Grease: Live. One is a cat copy; the other is. The poor redheads are also protagonists to the force of this collection of short dirty jokes. 38. How do you get a dairy farmer girl to like you? helpful non helpful. * From multi-organ failure. Milkshakes So we were on our way back from the grocery store, with our groceries bagged in the back of the car. What do you call cattle that tell jokes? All Rights Reserved. thee to thy uncle's. Beatrice and Benedick are famous for their zingy dialogue, but . He goes up to the desk and slurs: I'll have a burger, fries and a milkshake. A pony went to see the doctor, because it couldn't speak. One of the standout lyrics sees Kenickie asking Danny, "Did she put up a fight?" What did the cow say to all her friends? Two cows are out and having a nice day eating grass on the farm when one says to the other one "are you not worried about the mad cow disease that is going around?" Tell that to six million Jews. What do you get when you cross an angry sheep and a moody cow? No, they are prostitutes, but they are hungry. Dad: You think that's bad?! 31. And finally, who could forget Principal McGee and Blanche, sobbing over watching another senior class move on and leave the school? Towels cant tell jokes. says his dad. Just like a little boy with cancer, dark humor never gets old. 52. But we promise if you start with these, youll definitely get a few chuckles. My lifting buddy was shocked when I told him that we were out of protein powder. What kind of shows do cows like best? A redhead who goes to the confessional Whos there? "Exactly," replied the sheriff. Or, you know, have it remooooooved.76. Get ready to be amoosed. * Relatives ", One day, Little Johnny's grandmother sent him to the water hole to get some water for cooking dinner. I have some real beef with that guy. The librarian replies: Sir, this is a library! 31. Whats the difference between a catholic school priest and facial acne? This is either down to good genes, plastic surgery, healthy living, or the fact that none of them were all that young to begin with. Communication first and foremost What do you call it when one cow spies on another cow? Do you prefer sex or Christmas I laughed and she said if she wasn't half asleep she would have laughed harder. When I returned with a bucket of milk and told him what I did he replied "we don't have a cow, we have a bull". Two friends see a dog that is licking its parts: A, Why do cows like being told jokes? Moovies, moosic, and mooisturizer.79. Did you hear about the cow who just sprays her milk everywhere? * Paradise. The missionary attempted to explain this to the chief, saying: Chief, this child suffers from a condition of the skin which changed its color to white. What do you call a cow during an earthquake? It was udder devastation. All are white, except for one which is black., Ok, I wont tell about the baby if you dont tell about the sheep.. 61 Minecraft Jokes To Make You Chuckle (for Adults & Kids), 68 Hilarious Santa Jokes for the Holidays (Ho, Ho, Ho! Always effervescent Mommy: No. Check out these dirty dad jokes that will make you feel absolutely filthy! Actresses Eve Arden and Dody Goodman, who play Principal McGee and Blanche respectively, are actually two of the biggest names in the cast. Two birds are sitting on a perch and one says "Do you smell fish?". 5. Never mind. Who doesnt love a good farm animal joke? Sister: Did you know that Mcdonalds milkshakes aren't actually made from milk, they're made from whey. Never search for clean Halloween jokes again - Download them now instead. 15. Did you hear about the dairy cow in an earthquake? Why do cows read magazines? Knock, knock. RELATED: Animal memes you cant help but laugh at. 35. What cheese can never be yours? Say what you will about pedophiles. Rewriting the Disney classics . On another note, the two of them fight for the entire film. Neither. Skimping on expenses xhr.send(payload); 8. Your email address will not be published. Sometimes, one-liners and short Q&A jokes are not enough. 24. Can the excess cause death paxten aaronson high school south fork antler. In the middle of a forest, there was a hunter who was suddenly confronted by a huge, mean bear. How I wish I could do that! exclaimed the lawyer, "I said he was in the other!" Suddenly, the bear looked up into the sky and said, "Thank you, God, for the food I'm about to receive". With a pair of Ceasars. What do you call a beverage that always gets in the way of everything? xhr.open('POST', 'https://www.google-analytics.com/collect', true); Whether it's Frenchie listening while her "guardian angel" sings dreamily to her about going back to high school, Rizzo throwing a shake at Kenickie, or the entire staff crowding around to watch the kids on TV at the dance, it's the place to be. Do you know a good joke which isn't here. A cash cow.86. Childhood in the trash in 3,2,1, 9. Score: 2. 33. Im the one whos gonna have to walk all the way back to the car by myself.. Then there's the auto shop teacher, who helps the guys get Kenickie's car in gear even when there are stolen parts involved, and then shows up at Thunder Road to cheer them on. What Did? lets make love today The lack of sex is also a recurring theme in the short dirty jokes that make us laugh so much. A woman delivers a baby. * Better build me a madhouse to make love to me like crazy! ? This "milkshake" apparently brings all the boys to the yard, but it's meaning isn't literal, surely?! Honey, let me know when you have an orgasm * Sir, I sell eggs That's right, the stakes were really high. Seeing no way out of his predicament, and with the bear closing in rather quickly, the hunter got down on his knees, opened his arms, and exclaimed, "Dear God! A farmer in a job interview: A son tells his father, "I have an imaginary girlfriend." The father sighs and says, "You know, you could do better." "Thanks Dad," the son says. Think youve herd them all? You planet. ", The 4 year old's answer is, "A Moooooooooooo-ver!". What do you get when a cow jumps on a trampoline? -. An old couple and the man says: But one day, a white baby was born to one of the women in the tribe. Sandy and Danny are doomed. Why did the cookie cry? ? Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? Later, she tells the other T-Birds to scram because "what do you guys think this is, a gang bang?". Bison!41. 32. Because they only have. My thoughts are with his family. What do you call a chicken at the North Pole? What happened when the cow tried to jump the new barbed wire fence the farmer built? It's lactose versus intolerance, Why did the cow jump up and down You know what happens when I have dairy.". Looking for quotes about friendship or love to write a message to a friend or girlfriend? Like Coca-Cola! I came to buy a dildo, the one I had was damaged. Name 8. What did he die of, doctor? Wife: No, he said you could have a stroke at any time. The doctor holds the baby upside down by the ankle and says: Im just messing with you! Go up to a young teenager stacking shelves and ask for whatever they're currently restocking on the shelves and watch as they scratch their heads and look around only to hold out the item with a dumb look on their face (which surprisingly happens almost every time), Will get a bottle of water from the shelf and hold it high with one hand and drop it, catch it with his other hand then say "did you see that?! As it stands, the ladies' discussion of what it means to be high school seniors is slightly cringe-worthy. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), Looking for Better Sleep? The steaks are high. Why was the cow arrested for jumping over the moon? It's becoming more common in people under 55. When he grows up, it probably wont seem so strange what they they are doing. A bodybuilder drops his protein shake Everyone in the gym shouts "Wheyyyyy". What did the mother cow say to her baby cow late at night? 31. What do you call it when two cows live together in harmony? Most of us will have spent many years trying to work out whatKenickie'sline "Nobody's jugs are bigger than Annette's," which precedes "Summer Nights" and is part of a rather rude discussion about poor Sandy, means in Grease. What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree? 31. The waiter explains that the meatballs are bull's testicles, and when the bull loses the bullfight, the bull is brought to the restaurant, and this beautiful dish is made. At its core, this song is about a woman who refuses to put her sexual needs aside, who is afraid to be vulnerable with a man because she's been hurt so much in the past, and how much worse it would be to actually admit she cares than to be called the tramp of the school by the likes of Patty Simcox. He's being a bit rough with her, trying to kiss her against her will, and she tells him not to spoil it. And if you're looking for more animal jokes to add to your list, check out our joke pages on horses, llamas, chickens, and more. * Pinocchio, while masturbating 8. * "Jurassic Pig". With me he faked it -And she does it during, after, before No, silly. What do you call a cow that gets absolutely everything wrong? So while animals are often looked at for being cute companions, they can also be downright hilarious. Whether youre 10 or 40 years old, theres something eternally hilarious about a good animal joke or useless fact. 6. ", Cow 2: "Look buddy, I just don't believe you", Cow 1: "It really is true, straight up, no bull! Here is a list of messages to inspire you, to post on facebook or instagram or to send it to the person you love. The mother starts freaking out, being held back by nurses, screaming: 41 Hilarious Dirty Jokes to Laugh Your Heart Out (NSFW), 27 Funniest Stupid Jokes You Just Have to Tell Your Friends, 37 Anti Jokes That You Shouldnt Be Laughing At, 31 Best Horse Jokes: Funniest Picks (Horse Puns Included!). Whats better than winning the Paralympics wheelchair race? My sister: I'll have a chocolate shake, too. Do you know where you can get chicken broth in bulk? 5. What do you call an Irish milkshake? Its going to be incredible: wild sex, unlimited pleasure! Me: Excuse me sir, thanks for the glass of milk you left me, Me: That glass of milk that was sitting on top of your desk, Sperm bank worker: That was my glass of milk that you drank. The stock market. 4. What time is it when a cow sits on your hat? Bison. I have a stepladder because my real ladder left when I was just a kid. * Well, as long as its not the little basket. And the drunk replies: These are all the things in Grease you only notice as an adult. What do you call a cow with a twitch? What do you call it when one cow spies on another cow? I got banned from asking Reddit and was told to post a drawing of a milkshake working out, this was my response. The key to success 69% of people find something dirty in every sentence. And we, as an audience, are supposed to feel bad for Danny as a result. 13. Please give this bear some religion!" I mean, just, like, holy cow 85. I want you inside me. * Those who masturbate, because they know it by heart 64. 1. Who are the fastest readers in the world? * Calm down, lady, Ive got you by the neck! Keep the tip. Just how good Channing is in this role was made evident during Grease Live when a brilliant, but still lacking, Vanessa Hudgens struggled to bring the same level of emotional struggle and authenticity to the role. What do you get when you cross a hammock and a dog? I have a stepladder because my real ladder left when I was just a kid. My Friends And I Never Went Skiing Again After What Happened In 1989. A, What do you get when you put three ducks in a box? Say no to bestiality I decided to do him a favour and got up early to milk the cow for him. One-liner dirty jokes to keep short and simple. Do you know the difference between toilet paper and bathroom curtains He just had to save his friend. Teacher: Very good! 14. Kelis told The Observer that "It means whatever people want it to; it was just a word we came up with on a whim, but then the song took on a life of its own." 2. Whether it's finding the schedule for last semester, instead of this year's, or going too hard with the xylophone for morning announcements, getting caught up in the typewriter wire, or crying at the end of term, they share some of the best moments in the whole movie. Because, Where did the cow want to go on Friday night? A milkshake, What do cows do when there first introduced? } What do you call a cow that can't stop shaking? "Now listen here," the policeman said, "Whatever you do to that poor, innocent creature I shall personally do to you." pflugerville police incident reports What was the name of the cow who sat at the round table? Wow, Im so tired! Just a few feet short of the hunter, the bear came to an abrupt stop, and glanced around, somewhat confused. 28. They also make for the best puns. An instagram. Because he is a Supperhero. But, let's face it, she still has to change a whole lot more than he does.