Cynthia Koons. It might likewise signify something more significant such as generalized stress and anxiety condition depending upon the level of anxiety and how typically it takes place. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Former swimmer Michael Phelps was the keynote speaker at the third annual Talkspace conference in New York on October 25. Answer a few questions about your preferences. Mobile app companies 7 Cups, Talkspace and BetterHelp require therapists be licensed in their state and can work only with clients within that same state. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed. Check out our FAQ Page. Oct. 26, 2018, at 12:30 p.m. Michael Phelps' New Goal: Save Lives If you see Michael Phelps in an airport, please don't gawk at him like he's a zoo animal. Send messages anytime and schedule video calls, To enter and be eligible, you must comment on Michaels Instagram post with the hashtag #StartfromtheTop and follow @talkspace on IGOn or around the week of 2/6/23, 31 winners will be personally notified via Instagram DM that they have received 1 free month of therapy. Therapist is amazing. Talkspace has partnered with world champion swimmer, Michael Phelps, and in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, we're sharing an important story about how therapy helped him feel. We accept insurance Visit the full partner list Latest news Employee Stress Check Report Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. The sensation of anxiety is associated with the bodys fight-or-flight response. Relationship-centered therapy that connects you and your partner. Therapy helped one most successful athletes in the world, maybe it can help you too. Once verified, the information you provide will be displayed on our site. #BreakTheStigma. Ive really (and seriously) been making progress. Michael Phelps, Talkspace TV Spot, 'Swim, Win Gold, Repeat: Start Today' Ft. Michael Phelps, Talkspace TV Spot, 'A Great Therapist' Featuring Michael Phelps, Intel TV Spot, 'The Pool' Featuring Michael Phelps, Jim Parsons, Subway $2 Subs TV Spot Featuring Michael Phelps, This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Talkspace Commercial Michael Phelps truly to help you practice the abilities and strategies that your in session out of session and you will find that you will progress far more quickly through the treatment process if you do your homework sort of much like in school so a few other things to learn about cognitive behavioral therapy are that its usually a more structured approach than other kinds of treatments and it involves identifying objectives that you and the therapist agree to work with on together and the other key point is that in CBT therapy the therapist truly gets and welcomes feedback on how things are going so this goes back to the idea that its a very collective technique and its not this, idea of the counselor having more understanding than you but just that the counselor has know-how in different locations that they can offer and possibly offer you various ways of thinking of your issues one of the more common misunderstandings about CBT is that c.b.c therapists will not take a look at your past at all or examine how your past might be affecting your present and thats in fact not real in CBT the focus is certainly more on today and how youre operating in today but to see a great CBT therapist will deal with you on analyzing if there are any concerns in your past that are still impacting your capability to operate effectively and effectively today if you like this video please feel free to subscribe to our YouTube channel where youll discover a lot more material on a variety of psychological health subjects and if you have an interest in finding out more about online counseling, to avoid to any of those bits if you look in the description listed below youll see time stamps that will take you to those specific areas youll likewise see a link to talk space presently theyre using about 100 pounds or 100 off your very first month which is substantial and ill talk about rates shortly so if you have actually seen any of the other videos youll know that my viewpoint my method really is that taking antidepressants without access to therapy is a bit like buying some truly great running shoes and then never ever heading out running the antidepressants can make you feel good for a bit and really can fix a great deal of the issues but if you wish to get to the source of the problem actually you require a certified therapist and you even need to be beinged in a room with them or as is the case now with things like talk space and much better help being able to communicate, in a virtual environment with one so ive had face-to-face treatment and its been truly beneficial a range of counselling sessions cbt sessions and each time i discovered it truly truly valuable as this video has actually been shot its prior to christmas and you can see the little little led tree behind me which could be rather a difficult time stress and anxieties tend to be enhanced at this time of year you know financial concerns relationship concerns social anxieties all of these things can be like enhanced throughout the december holiday duration its truly hard to get face-to-face treatment at the moment because of covid but i really believe that now ive tried online therapy this this simply works it doesnt matter if youre on lockdown or youre watching this video in two years time actually the advantages. It is a natural action to tension, pressure, or when you feel threatened. Feeling anxious prevails when waiting on test results, driving through rush-hour traffic, or dealing with issues at work. Its always going to be a part of me, he said. "Talkspace is pleased to have Michael Phelps join the team," said Talkspace CEO Oren Frank. If you're experiencing some discomfort when returning to social situations, you're not alone. When you prioritize mental wellness with your overall health, it can strengthen all areas of your life. Im never going to be able to snap my fingers and say Go away. Since Phelps partnered with Talkspace in 2018, he said his main mission has been to spread awareness about mental health and to let others know there is hope for healing. He encourages everyone to talk with a therapist when they are dealing with depression or anxiety. World champion swimmer. and to the Olympian Michael Phelps, who has appeared in ads for Talkspace, calling the . you might be experiencing a season of depression there is support available for you know that you deserve to live a happy and fulfilled life our online therapists at betterhelp can assist you overcome your lack of motivation and your feelings of anxiety [Music] if you are experiencing anxiety you will likely likewise come across other signs these symptoms can vary from person to person however they often include feelings like sadness irritability and maybe even ideas of self-harm if you are considering self-harm please right away call the Is Betterhelp App Free. The feeling of stress and anxiety is connected to the bodys fight-or-flight response. Download the 2023 Super Bowl TV Ad Report from iSpot Today. Thank you! (*Note: winners will be asked to input their credit card information, but will not be billed unless they continue after one month.). Just like Michael, many of us struggle even if we dont show it. I'm just gonna give a big plug for therapy this morning.I really enjoying the value my @talkspace therapist provides.I that when I chose the therapist, I watched video introductions & then choose one I felt I would relate to most.#BreakTheStigma. Published March 29, 2021 Advertiser Talkspace Advertiser Profiles Twitter, YouTube Products For a limited time, get $100 off your first month with promo code 1004U. No, he's not planning another comeback. of virtual therapy and virtual counselling to me appear quite immediately clear and ill come to those in a minute i picked talkspace instead of betterhelp merely since when i was reviewing the site i liked the functions i felt assured by the deal the price for talkspace was much better than better help and i likewise like the choices the talks based off of me you basically get to choose whether you wish to take part in chat only therapy whether you want chat plus one video call a month or chat plus i think four or five video goals a month obviously that varieties in cost prior to we go anywhere appears like a lot however if you have actually. I felt like I didnt want to be alive anymore and I felt for me that I was causing a lot of stress and issues for other people around me, so I thought the best thing for me to do was just leave, he explained. His deep knowledge of the mental health advocacy world, as well as his commitment to data-driven improvements in the field, will be invaluable to the Talkspace Advisory Board as we work to make Talkspace a key part of how people manage their mental health. Michael Phelps . If youre going through something, talk it throughwith a friend or a therapist. The new campaign, in partnership with. Talkspace, which offers text and video messaging, as well as live video sessions with therapists, is on a mission to democratize access to affordable therapy in the U.S., where 75% of mental health providers are cash-only businesses that don't accept insurance, Hirschhorn said. Where am I supposed to go? . Michael Phelps wants to share good news with others who struggle with mental health like he does: Talkspace now covers 40 million people through their health insurance or employer. "Throughout my career, I struggled with depression and anxiety at various times, and I found it so difficult to get the help I needed," said Phelps. But for all his success, he spent years of his life lost. Talkspace, an online therapy app promoted by celebrities including swimmer Michael Phelps and singer Demi Lovato, is working with an adviser on a potential sale, according to people . At the 2008 Games in Beijing, he became the first athlete to win eight gold medals at a single Olympics. But for all his success, he spent years of his life lost. Check out our FAQ Page. Our website services, content, and products are for informational purposes only. Sleep hygiene, including the quantity and quality of our sleep, matters chronic sleep deprivation and poor sleep patterns can put us at risk for the development of depression, heart conditions, and substance use. I questioned whether I wanted to be alive anymore. Individual Therapy for me Couples Therapy for us Teens For ages 13-17 Psychiatry Medication mgmt. [I] kind of compartmentalized those feelings and sure enough over time, they decided to reappear whenever they wanted until I was able to get a better understanding of who I am and how I work and why and how I am, said Phelps. With Talkspace, you can communicate with a. Every day, Michael Phelps works out in his home gym. As soon as I came out, I continued the therapy that I had in my treatment center. Michael Phelps. pinpoint the reason that you're weeping beyond your control this can contribute to even more tension and feelings of being overwhelmed which can make mattersMichael Phelps Talkspace Commercial even worse however you're not alone and this is a common . Michael Phelps believes online therapy is not about time and place, it's anytime and any place. In the depths of his depression, Phelps stayed in his room for several days, contemplating what to do next. Therapists And Psychiatrists Near Me 30080. They can be frightening but there are ways of coping. Michael Phelps, Swimming Even the most decorated Olympian of all time struggles with his mental health. To NEW YORK-- ( BUSINESS WIRE )-- Talkspace, the global leader in digital behavioral health, today announces a donation from Michael Phelps that will go towards the company's ongoing initiative. Talkspace encourages users to send texts, video, or voice messages to their provider, either a therapist or psychiatrist, "whenever something comes up - whether [they're] commuting, at the. For a limited time, get $100 off your first month with promo code 1004U. Talkspace providers are licensed. Talkspace is an established online therapy service that allows you to talk with a therapist from anywhere via your computer or mobile device. I can text my therapist whenever I want through the app, there are tons of stress relief/coping exercise on the app, AND ALL BLACK PEOPLE get a discount in support of #BLM. So, for [my mental health] I cant expect to have every answer today, but I also have to give myself forgiveness because Im still learning and at times that is hard, he said. You can smell the OG in this one as earthy, sweet notes of pine and lemon explode . Michael Phelps, Talkspace TV Spot, 'Swim, Win Gold, Repeat: Start Today' Ft. Michael Phelps, Talkspace TV Spot, 'A Great Therapist' Featuring Michael Phelps, Intel TV Spot, 'The Pool' Featuring Michael Phelps, Jim Parsons, Subway $2 Subs TV Spot Featuring Michael Phelps, This site uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. To learn more about online therapy, please visit https://www.talkspace.com/online-therapy/. I realized I am the strongest person I know, but I felt like the weakest.. About Talkspace: Talkspace connects people with licensed therapists through its web and mobile apps. Adobe. Mental health. Call. *Be sure to consult your doctor before starting a new exercise program. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? I love Talkspace. May 23, 2018 Phelps shares his mental health story and the empowering benefits of therapy in collaboration with Talkspace Talkspace, a company in online therapy, and Michael Phelps launched a strategic partnership to promote therapy as an important tool to help improve one's mental health. Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Depression and anxiety are neurobiological illnesses that require professional assessment, targeted treatment, and chronic management, she told Healthline. And the most decorated American Olympian of all time also works on his mental health daily. [Although] I am grateful that this sparked a larger conversation of mental health wellness, I do believe that more could have been done, Amigo told Healthline. He told CNN that the process of talking to a mental health professional helped him manage his depression and figure out more about himself. When signs are not resolved, anxiety could affect everyday living. Today's announcement is the evolution of a shared commitment between Talkspace and Phelps to fight the stigma surrounding mental health and the forces that keep millions of people from trying therapy. I like to journal, so Talkspace is more comfortable for me to express myself. Exploring what it means to give yourself permission and stop holding back. Get Michael Phelps Talkspace Commercial - safe and private online environment. Im constantly growing, he said. Talkspace TV Spot, 'Swim, Win Gold, Repeat: Start Today' Ft. Michael Phelps . Michael Phelps is the most decorated swimmer in history, capturing a total of 28 medals including a record-setting 23 gold medals, over the course of his career. If I was to speak up during my career, I would feel like it would be a sign of weaknessand were giving our competitors that edge, and in sports or basically kind of in battle, its like you cant give your competitors that edge, he said. Problematic anxiety might be irrational or persistent while affecting daily activities. With Talkspace, users can send their therapist a message whenever they are near a computer, tablet, or smartphone. [I] want to be as perfect and I want to learn as fast as I can, but at times, thats not possible..