We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Sorry to hear about your fake nendoroid, Hope you have better luck in the future! If the website is an eBay or Yahoo e-commerce store ITS A FAKE. Its kinda shiny and has 2 round stickers on the top an bottom to keep it closed. Normal price for this figure these days is around $70-80 USD. . If anyone would be interested in taking a look, let me know. i know the article says to avoid ebay, but i cant seem to find any legitimate ones anywhere else. Sorry to hear you got a fake! Regarding the wings, it was very badly distributed with paint inside the crystals and the centers were very clearly transparent. Depends on the convention I guess, but it definitely doesnt hurt to file a complaint, especially if theres a policy against having bootlegs. I dont want them to get a fake figure as one of their firsts as it might put them off from collecting more figures. amazon isnt all the trustworthy most of the time ahhahah it says the seller is Best Anime Shop but Im not sure if theyre an authentic seller. But my nendoroid is from hongkong. Another indicator is if MyFigureCollection doesn't list the either the statue, its manufacturer, or the shop it's being sold on. Be sure to display her with the previously released Nendoroid Aqua! It really is a shame that there are fakes at conventions, especially a major convention like Otakon. I just found out a few months ago that they were bootlegs, as Jun Senoue put on his Twitter that the company that made all of these soundtracks only produces unofficial products. Purchasing from Japan or another country? These are a different kind of bootleg nendoroids. Be sure to add her to your collection! If you look closely at the images on a bootleg box, the edges will be fuzzy or pixelated. How do u spot Maria Takayama Nendoroid bootleg? Well it can be hard to tell, especially with PVC figures, because each company does things differently (some might have authenticity stickers, some companies have lower quality figures,etc..). Yes, toylet sells genuine figures so you wont have to worry about getting a fake figure. Im praying! *glomps & huggles* thank you so much for answering back and thanks even more for answering so quick! Is the price far lower then the current average? Thanks a lot and i hope for a fast answer Greetings! Look specifically for feedback where the buyer received a bootleg. $44.80 Okini Land: Worldwide Online Shop. 3,105. I also saw bootlegs at Otakon 2011. A lot of sellers like to list their items with the official photos put out by the manufacturer. No, the square sticker is also legitimate. and well I just saw the site we ordered them from it was milanoo.com. Envo el mismo da El estilo de tu vida Todo lo que necesitas por menos Figura coleccin Hasbro Star Wars Vintage VC181 The Mandalorian Beskar Armor zona84.com, 49.8 Las mejores ofertas para Figura coleccin Hasbro Star Wars Vintage: The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) VC181 estn en Compara precios y . - Megumin Nendoroid (3rd-run) $44.80 $56.00 or 4 interest-free payments of $11.20 with Quantity: Maximum 3 units per customer Add to Cart. I checked Mercari, but most of them are either sold out or extremely expensive. I got the official Miku nendoroid that you used in this article from Crunchyroll for $28 + shipping. I remember ordering my first Nendoroid, which happened to be my Miku one. If one does choose to buy figures on Amazon, particularly with third-party sellers, apply the same criteria for price, seller photos, and deceptive descriptions as one would for a seller anywhere else, though the commingling issue will remain unless the item's path to the buyer is specified.Amazon listings may copy images and descriptive text from other sites. She did not look shiny, she looked authentic yet her paint job was not done well. If the seller says Chinese version or Not original Japanese version that might be a clue of a fake. So you might be saying to yourself Its nice to be able to spot the differences in person, but what if Im buying online?. Yea the sakura miku is different from most bootlegs as you mentioned since she has a different box. Read our Cookie Policy. When you buy an official figure you know that the manufacturer has a reputation for making good figures so you know the figure youre buying is going to be of a high quality. Ive been wanting to make a guide like this for a while, so at last here it is! After all its the policy. - Megumin Nendoroid (3rd-run) $56.00 in-stock KonoSuba - Megumin Swacchao! Fate Series nendoroids will be always come with Type Moon (TM) stickers right? This nendoroid is definitely a fake, from the location being in China to the picture of the box Im 100% positive shes fake. Is there any other way to verify if its authentic? I managed to get a hold of this situation. Unfortunately being that she was released a year ago its hard to find legit nendoroids of menma. My question may be a bit stupid, but Im new to internet shopping and Id rather be safe than sorry. Price is way too cheap, plus Ive heard nothing but bad things from milanoo.com. Im Christmas shopping for my husband and have absolutely no experience buying anime figures of any kind. Do fake Cu poche figures exist? On the fake nendoroid her cheeks have way too much red paint on them to make it look like shes blushing. The JK Blazer looks great on her which shows off her gorgeous body which is normally hidden by her usual outfit. Greetings and have a nice day! For example: I bought a 1/8 Scale PVC Figure of *Nelliel* from Bleach at Comex Hobby a while back, but I cant tell if its real or fake? In my mind, it is very unlikely to be a bootleg. 2016/02/12. Hi Ive just now recently gotten into collecting figures. You know, there are some people who cannot afford to buy genuine-nendo, and they dont mind with the fakeas long they can own the physical substance of their idol-chara. 2 - Megumin - Nendoroid #725 - 2022 Re-release (Good Smile Company) Brand new 6,937. Thank you so much for this detailed and useful guide! . I try to be thrifty with my money, as Im 19 and have some medical problems that prevent me from working right now. I bought a Reimu and a Flandre on ebay, they are indeed fake, but they arent actually too bad. Not expecting a full refund though, but eh. So again, Thank you! I noticed that the site also sells old Nendoroids like Haruhi Suzumiya. . They may also contain descriptions like "China version" to avoid admitting that they are fake; similar weasel-word terms include "hand-made" (and its often-associated "item size may vary") and "colors may differ on your screen". Unfortunately they do make bootleg petit nendoroids, and there are fake Madoka petit nendoroids out there so be careful! GoodsmileUs also have rare nendo in-stock on their website from time to time. I bought one figure there that I was positive was a genuine but I made sure I bought nothing else from there. One of them is real, and one is fake. I bought the figure for a hefty $10 US from a shady Chinese guy, so that sort of sealed the deal for me in concluding that my figure is a fake. Be sure to be more careful in the future . I dont think Crunchyroll is running a deal like that at the moment, although it might be worth it to browse their figure selection as they do sometimes have deals on various figures (Paid members usually get a better deal than regular users though). Well, as you just found out, not all nendoroids have a sticker of authenticity on them. And, quite oddly, the fake-nendo has it own fan-base. At least my Miku Nendoroid has a friend! Your best bet is to look at photos of her on the web and compare to see if all her features look right. Mandarake is a great place to look for older nendoroids that are out of stock in most places. Rereleases of Konosuba Nendoroids are now available for preorder! But like i said, If it is a fake then I will still pretend and accept that it is an orginal nendoroid because No collection is exactly perfect. . To answer to your question: in my opinion bootleg figures are bad as the quality is always sub par to the official. I just want to make sure, because Ive never bought Nendoroids before (and the price seems too good to be true.) English Franais Currency $ Australian Dollar; R$ Brazilian Real $ Canadian Dollar; CHF Swiss Franc Euro British Pound Sterling Here at figmaWORLD.com, we GUARANTEE that all our figmas are100% AUTHENTIC. A lot of people use playmoya to find figures that are out of circulation / sold out elsewhere. Some dealers just show up with bootlegs so often that it stops being worth trying to catch them after a while. Basically just concerned on if she is a bootleg or not. pnp, Sorry to hear! Anything from this site is real? Remember: just because a seller has good feedback doesnt necessarily mean they dont sell fakes. "KADOKAWA presents a 1/7th scale figure of Megumin from ".. "My name is Yunyun! June 27, 2022; how to get infinite lingots in duolingo; chegg payment options; megumin nendoroid bootleg . Ill only buy off of certain amazon or crunchyroll. The arch-wizard who casts the powerful Explosion spell! I wasnt sure about this before but now I am. My best suggestion here is to trust the seller on this one make sure they say in writing that its an authentic GSC figure. and well, its sold out, ive been searching on the website you recommend from the article, also from googling, also amazon. From the anime series "KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO! Also selling my Nitocris nendoroid as well. I checked a few of my nendoroid boxes but none of them had such a sticker, even the ones with the AAA distro sticker on the back didnt have it. The Date Masamune Nendoroid and Sanada Yukimura Nendoroid were released in 2012. On Sunday, I bought a Len Kagamine Nendoroid from Amazon.com and it arrived today! In any case, I bought a fake L figure. Sponsored. Let us know why you think this might be a bootleg, or why you dont trust this seller. My gut feeling is that the nendoroid youre looking at is probably real. Remember to be as detailed as possible when asking for help. Buying nendoroids online is probably how most people end up getting fakes in the first place. Tokyo Otaku Mode These are the listings for reference: Thank you so very much! Also I bought her for a whopping $13.00, with free shipping and no tax, which I was pretty suspicious about. Looks like they are pretty decent as far as bootleg figures go! wow! I ordered a Sebastian Nendoroid from amazon and I really hope Its not fake. Its kind of something you just have to live with, plenty of my figmas have problems with loose joints/hair, etc, especially in earlier ones. Bootleg warning for all fans! i appreciate your time! they are very hard to find! would that be a safer bet? Im actually made fun of a bit because Im so anal about being careful with all of my collectibles, hadnt really even posed the Sonic and the head just plopped off. series!Megumin from "KONO SUBARASHII SEKAI NI SYUKUFUKU WO!" Hope this helps! But what I was struggling with was actually explaining to the I wanna be a good collector! youngins how I can pick up a box and simply /know/. However, it took me a great deal of sorting through fakes to find a good buy. Those who are new to nendoroid buying might fall victim to counterfeit/bootleg nendoroids. A) if you paid less than $55-60USD then ITS A FAKE. The info says its Japanese version. As long as you have some trusted sellers there Im sure youre fine. now, ive never bought a nendoroid before but i want to get a sebastian one for my friend for his birthday. Make sure the listing says the figure is an Official Goodsmile figure. again thank you! Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. This is because the Chinese companies scan the images off the original Max Factory boxes and then reprint them onto their own boxes! Vous tes au bon endroit ! Got my from Crunchyroll last Nov, they did inventory check at the end of year. Thanks! Some of these make their way to the United States with individuals who buy them in Japan and bring them back to sell on eBay or Amazon. KonoSuba Nendoroid No.725 Megumin (Reissue) PRE-ORDER By: Good Smile Company $57 99 KonoSuba Pop Up Parade Kazuma Figure IN STOCK By: Max Factory $39 99 KonoSuba Nendoroid No.826 Yunyun (Reissue) PRE-ORDER By: Good Smile Company $55 99 KonoSuba Nendoroid No.876 Kazuma (Reissue) PRE-ORDER By: Good Smile Company $55 99 Sometimes its hard to tell looking through the plastic window of the nendoroid box to see if the nendoroid is a fake, but sometimes you can tell without even looking at the nendoroid itself. Thanks for the article anyway!XD. For more information concerning individual bootleg products that are currently being circulated on the market, visithttps://partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/fake/listing/. 5. Sellers will avoid puting that in their listing if the figure is fake since they might get in trouble. I know the picture wasnt taken from a website, because its poorly lit and compares to the other pictures taken by that seller. The good thing about amazon is that customers can write reviews, which will tell you if the nendoroid is real or not. eBay is really good about letting you know where an item is shipping from. Im looking at buying my First Nendoroid upon visiting Animethon at Grant MacEwan College(being as Anime Merchandise is Extremely Rare in my area) But what if I see features that might make it real, and might make it fake? She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a serious face for spell casting as well as a cute bashful expression. Hello! Regular price If it doesnt look like a fake then it most likely is a legit figure. I took your advice to carefully. While online articles can certainly help, the best way to learn is just through experience. Ive looked on mandarake for a while today as well and they have some great offers! I was just wondering around your blog, but I couldnt find Kousaka Kirino (shes number 142, btw) in any of your beautiful pictures. I recently bought 2 oreimo figures on amazon as a pair for about $27 (not nendoroids), from what Ive seen the packaging has looked the same from any pic Ive seen. Definitely not the only series that got snubbed in the face department. My only concern is that my box didnt have the little sticker of authenticity so im starting to have second thoughts. I am fairly confident that other one is real, because the stand actually works, it has a skirt (the fake had the skirt be loose and when attached it bisect when I lifted it from its stand) and the wings were just terrible. Ive seen bootleg nendoroids for sale which have a holographic sticker that says OFFICIAL, when the nendoroid was obviously fake. I have bought nendoroids on Amazon before and I have not gotten a fake so far, but I only buy from items/sellers that have good reviews. U.S. Standard rates includes Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii, Free U.S. I wish I saw this sooner because I bought oneand it is coming from China. The plastic case on the fake one barely fit together, where as the plastic case on the real one fit nice and tight. Have you seen that before? We export worldwide!! I went over it a bit again and someone else posted for the dhgate as well xD Sorry, Im tired its 2 am x-x Also, I found this, and it seems too good to be true as well, wondering if this website is genuine? Its a good thing you checked first! She came in yesterday and she is my first figurine. Thanks a bunch! shipping and etc) i saw this article, then checked my stuff immediately and it says its a chinese ver. nenodroid are so.cheap not sure they a real or not. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Nendoroid KonoSuba 2 Megumin School Uniform ver. Buy Good Smile Nendoroid God's Blessing You In This Wonderful World! I bought it for 50 bucks, so Im hoping that its legit. Ive bought some pre-owned figures that have this. Oh this is such an useful article. I had no way of telling until I got her out of the box The paintwork is very poor and some of her parts dont fit and the packaging was all broken and taped up. Again. My guess would be that since they are so small its harder to get everything 100% accurate in the manufacturing process. For some reason, the realFlan has a lot of red-bleed on the hat, while the fakeFlan does not. There are many others you can buy from, but be sure to do a little research before you buy. I always hear people saying Woah, its a bootleg! Usually the nendoroid petits dont come with extra hands or faces, although from what Ive experienced they do have some movement in the arms and neck joints. Yeah it definitely looks like the the one on the right is real, especially when you look at the differences in the graphics of the box, HI frasbob! Glad you found the article helpful! Once I bought a Snow Miku for about $11 thanks, Im definitely adding to my bookmarks to reference when i pull out my old nendoroids to make sure theyre legit. None of them had extra faces or hands to swap around. Dont buy from someone who has a picture like this, its an obvious fake. now im going to try online shop. ahh sorry about that, because i was posting the comment from my mobile phone and not paying attention. I got Ps5 Joker(1st released) and Kakashi from them. They must have changed their strategies (maybe due to complaints) because if I remember correctly a few years ago sellers used to say the figure was from goodsmile but it turned out to be a fake (I should know, I fell victim to it ^^). Great post on these tips, Ill try to use them sometime, even though Im already aware of how to spot fakes I still havent mastered online buying, though. I hope that more articles like this is being spread in the internet, because lately, at least in where live, there are villains who take the crime a step further by selling these improved bootlegs at the full price of their original counterparts. Thank you for the feedback! The arch-wizard and conqueror of the midsummer sea! Some bootleg boxes are very easy to spot, and some- not so much. Hope i will get Sanada Yukimura too. The big problem in trying to find older figures is that when figures are originally released only a limited number are produced. Theyre a local company from the PH that sells all-original Jap merchandise, even mags and model kits Everythings legit, because if they sold something fake, it would tarnish their reputation. With a bootleg, youre never sure what quality youre going to get. In recent years, it has become more and more difficult to distinguish between authentic merchandise and cheap bootleg rip-offs. Is it possible for there to be bootlegs of Nendoroids of characters from Chinese properties (Like Luo Tianyi and the Bili Bili mascots) since most bootlegs come out of China? Orders via Good Smile Online Shop can be placed between the 19th January 2017 (Thu) from 12:00JST until 2nd March 2017 (Thu . Today I bought a Snow Miku 2009 Nendo, and while I got so excited to have her in my hands, I saw she was fake. 65+shipping w preorder bonus. It says it is from Good Smile Company and the credit is almost right. Visit hotel website. the figure looks a tad glossy in some spots. Our products are usually based on anime, manga or games that are popular in Japan, China, and the USA. If it is, then it is a very very high quality bootleg (Although I never seen a real nendoroid in my life). Sign up for email http://goodsmile-global.ecq.sc/gscnenwd00413.html For more details on our Shipping and Return policy check our. I think shes an older one because she has a round stand. Oh wow, thank you! I want to start a collection of Touhou figures, and I found some alarmingly cheap ones at ebay, which are no doubt fakes. Congrats on your first nendoroid purchase! Im terribly sorry if Im bothering you however after readinh your magnificent article I just had to ask one thing. If u don't want to spend $$ and willing to wait, keep checking in themor pray for the re-release . If there is no sticker, the sticker appears to be tampered with,or the sticker image is simply printed onto the box, you likely have a bootleg! Theres a Pre-owned one up on Amiami (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-MOE-7025-R146) if you dont mind an open box item. But you will be getting a legitimate figure, and since most places are sold out of Kirito at the moment going with Nippon Yasan is probably your best bet. Anyway, itll be here in a couple of days, and I was wondering if you would mind looking at it if I send pictures. After i won a really cheap auction on ebay (Nakano Miku nendoroid) for $30 (incl. That is the only thing that seemed off after I fixed the arm issue. The small parts are held in with tape in the fake one, something that is rarely done with real nendoroids if at all. Characteristics of fakes include messups in the paint job, overly shiny faces (will touch more about this point further down), parts falling off, parts broken, poorly packaged, and damaged box. The arch-wizard who casts the powerful Explosion spell!". Im very very very new into Nendoroids ( as in a week or 2 into it xD) it just sounds odd to me. Thanks for the comment! Good Smile Company. $14.99. Can you guess which nendroroids they are from? I was snooping around ebay, n saw so many nendoroid costs around 10USD. I have heard that there are nendoroids in japan town in san francisco? I definitely do want to get her and kuroneko sometime in the future, but they are on hold for now. Achetez en toute scurit et en toute scurit avec nous. Diamond comic distributors, inc. I finally decided n bought my very first nendoroid recently from the shop you recommended on the post. Look at the small details, see if there are any smudges. This was take at the New York Comic Con 2011 (A con that supposedly has a no bootleg policy -.-), and there were fake nendoroids the year before and still in the 2012 show. Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. You could send me some pictures and Ill have a look, hopefully your figure is legitimate! This way you can make an informed decision, when purchasing a. Although at this point Im probably so used to unboxing figures that I dont smell it anymore ^^;; Thanks for this awesome article! They are relatively new to the figure world so they havent gotten the bootleg treatment yet. One that was sliced open, then another on top of that. 10 Jotaro Kujo - $241.08. i just bought a Sebastian Nendoroid off Aliexpress.com and it turns out its fake ;-; 2. I really want buy a saber figure. See if you can see something suspicious about them. Thanks for the article. Very useful! And for some reason, the fakeFlans hat fits better and more firmly than realFlan. A good place for help would be myfigurecollection.net, a place I would recommend for any figure fanatic. The overall quality of the figure feels rough, and the face is thin and the eyes are too close together. For one, genuine Good Smile Nendoroids joints have a smiley face in the middle of the joint. I have bought my nendoroid figurines ( 3 in total set ) in a merchandise shop. If I recall correctly Sebastian is one of the nendoroids that doesnt come with a sticker of authenticity on his box, which makes it slightly harder to determine if you are buying a fake or not. Learn more. Theres a Katsura nendoroid up for sale on Mandarake for 2,000 which is a good price (although youll have to pay for shipping from Japan) : http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1628721.html. So going to have to stick to buying Oreimo prize figures in pairs and their figmas for now. Ah, sad, but true. but good quality dammit. http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10259515. However Im still having doubts about my Madoka Nendoroid that I got about 6 weeks ago at a convention. Respect for this, it helped me a lot, i almost bought a fake Kirito nendoroid, but then ive seen your article. Megumin is a 14 year-old LN 14.3.3 archwizard who is part of the Crimson Demons race - modified humans who possess dark brown hair, crimson eyes, powerful magic affinity, and chniby characteristics.