I have sent more than 30 trees and plants and they have all been well received. It was a perfect remembrance gift. Ordered the magnolia tree for a friend after the sudden death of their son. St. Price: $84.95 - $122.95 (2) Read Reviews. The tree arrived very fast and efficient! Starting at $69.95. My Aunt loves to garden and watch things grow. I would highly recommend this company! This tree arrived in less than two days. A hard time for sure but they appreciated the sweet sentiment. Language of flowers. We shared this option with each recipient, as their children move away they can take a cutting from their Grandma Tree. It blooms early in spring, when the trees are still bare, and it blooms on bare branches, so that leaves do not diminish the magnificence of its show. Bracken's Brown Beauty-A very cold-tolerant species. She graduated from Sioux City High School, attended Bradford Junior College, and graduated from the University of Colorado . My latest purchase was in honor of the recipient's father who had just passed away. All Rights Reserved. I thought a tree would be a great way to honor them. Highly Recommend! Beautiful tree for my friend who recently lost her mom. So happy to find this for my friends mother who passed away it comforted all of us and arrived in great shape. Thank you! Everything from ordering to getting the call they received the tree was great. A symbol of perseverance and purity, the southern magnolia tree is one of our most popular gift treesespecially for memorial gifts. She loved it! . Sympathy trees are a great way to show your support. He was a beautiful little boy that was too precious for this world. Thank you so much for your beautiful trees. Flowers. paige moore 09/11/2021. It thrives in Southern regions in USDA Hardiness Zones 7 to 10. Flowers are great but I wanted something more than something that dies in a few days, I loved the idea of giving back the Mother Earth. The sweet fragrant blossms set in the Spring and Summer. The packaging is beautiful the ribbon was tied perfectly and laid just right. Where do I start, the ease of ordering; the quick delivery; the presentation. It was neatly packaged and I received it sooner than expected. I have given this tree 3 times and it is always so well received by those grieving. This will help the roots to grow downwards. On a technical note, their website does what it's supposed to do (no frustrations) and is user friendly. She stated she would tuck Seeds Of Life in her back pocket for her own future gift giving!!! Excellent service every time! They loved it so much! Gifts. Description; Beloved for its fuchsia, cup-shaped flowers, the Magnolia Ann tree brings a little bit of joy wherever it goes. Every Moment Magnolia Tree. Moondance passed away last month and it was very tough for her. Leave a Flower Advertisement. He loved the tree and especially the Personalized Engraved Tag that I included. 'Jane' magnolia is a hybrid deciduous shrub or small tree with a compact habit in the Magnoliaceae family. They were very touched by the gift that will grow as a reminder of her in their yard. Personalization desired: Stock Status: Delivery Time. White Flowers. Sympathy Gift Engraved Geode Stone. Would highly recommend. She expressed to us how beautiful the magnolia was and is looking forward to being able to plant it outside; in the meantime she's potted it for inside and plans to let it grow for a while before putting it outside as she's in a colder climate. $115.00. The recipients loved the tree and sentiment behind it after the passing of our friends mother . Thank you very much for taking such good care and concern for someone special that lost their loved one. Tree arrived in great shape, I did pay extra for 3 day delivery. The tag I ordered to stand next to the tree as it grows was a very meaningful addition to the memorial. Highly recommend! This Sympathy Magnolia tree gives you the ability to customize adding, that unique touch. Would highly recommend Seeds of Life. The perfect gift for a difficult time. St. This is a lasting daily memory of his father, which they will see growing each day in his memory. . Please write your personal message in the space below. Ordered the tree for a coworker who lost her Father. Especially when he saw the personalized engraved tag that read "In Loving Memory Mother". Brilliant Blossoms Cross. Yellow: prosperity, luck, loyalty, good health. Mulch should be kept at least 1inch away from stem. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. My neice and nephew were extremely grateful for the expression of symapthy and to have a memorial of their father. It was beautiful and in perfect condition too. Perfect Calm Peace Lily Memorial Plant. Such a wonderful idea and we will continue to use Seeds of Life! So much better than flower arrangements that wont last! My friend said it was wrapped well and a wonderful thoughtful gift. The shipping is super fast. I received one for my nephew when he passed away. Starting at $179.99. As a constant reminder of love and perseverance . The magnolia tree was gorgeous and delivered in a timely fashion. New 5 Tree Gifts That Make a Difference. It's therefore worth taking the time to choose the right variety for your garden. Once again, Seeds of Life helped us remember my friend's beautiful mother who recently passed away. The tree and the olive cross are beautiful, however the customer service leaves something to be desired. Very happy. It was such a special gift with a lasting memory. Southern Magnolia Memorial Tree This magnificent magnolia tree is known for its deep green leaves and beautiful, fragrant white blossoms. We look at it everyday, now taller than my husband, and we just smile. Lovely way to remember someone dear. A simple 2 word descriptionTRULY AMAZING! When my daughters grand father in law passsed away in January 2021 of COVID, I knew I wanted to stand her mother in law a tree as well. This was such a wonderful gift. Ordering process was seamless and the plant was well-received and much appreciated by my friend. They are beautiful and worth the expense. Please include your name if you'd like recipient to know who your gift is from. I sent this to my sister-in-law who unexpectedly lost her mother. I am very pleased with my choice! They are valued for their large and fragrant white, yellow, pink, or purple flowers and frequently handsome leaves and unusual fruits. Such a nice way to pay respects to someone. The tree did not arrive in time for the funeral but the next day. Janet Mesic-Mackie. We received a Seeds of Life Magnolia Tree from a co-worker when my Mother-in-Love passed from COVID. Hopefully for a joyful occasion next time! She sent me a picture and it was lovely. Engraved Brick Memorial with Cross, Star of David, or other . As a memorial gift, the Magnolia Ann tree is a gift that keeps on giving. Find a tree for sympathy to express your heartfelt condolence by visiting 1-800-Flowers.com today. It was healing to receive. The resulting wounds are entry points for . Ordered this magnolia tree and name tag for a friend who had to deliver their baby knowing he wouldnt survive outside the womb. It is part of the Little Girl Series created at the National Arboretum in the 1950's by Francis DeVos and William Kosar who crossed M. liliiflora 'Nigra' and M. stellata 'Rosea'. 44"-48" Tall. I now send them from our company when we would have sent flowers that die in a few days!! Thank you for adding verbiage at the last minute too. 3. The receiver was very impressed and very happy. For that reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5. As low as $124.79. As low as $109.19. Magnolia Ann Memorial Tree with Acorn Book. The tree was beautiful. They were very quick in getting it delivered and she said the tress was beautiful. (I, too, received one 6 years ago) One of our doctors in the office is a Tree NUT, and he was extremely impressed with how beautiful this magnolia presented itself. Very quick delivery and a beautiful magnolia tree. Once this deciduous tree has maturedat about 20 years oldprune as little as possible, because it heals slowly. Planting a tree in memory or honor of a loved on is very special. Thank you so much for making this easy. Well worth it! They were very touched by this idea & gesture. View Flyer. The magnolia ann tree arrived within 3 days and that was during the pandemic. I simply love this give of Life purchased for a friend beautiful packaging and personalized. When grown to its maximum height, this tree can be 80 feet tall, and 40 feet in diameter. 1. 27. Connect with Us: Subscribe to our Mailing List to Receive Product Offers and Information. Every time I send a gift the recipients just love the idea of keeping the memory of their loved one alive by planting these plants and watching them grow, just as the memories do. I sent this to a friend of mine who lost her twin sister. It will be planted at family vacation home. Peace & Pomegrantes Cross. Since then, I've ordered at least a dozen of these, unfortunately, for family and friends over the years. Visit Crexi.com to read property details & contact the listing broker. Highly recommend! Magnolia acuminata (Cucumber Tree) - This is a very large native tree (50 to 70 feet tall, 40 to 60 feet wide). First time ordering from seeds of life and it won't be my last! The family was so appreciative of the gift. I would highly recommend Seeds of Life as an alternative to commemorate the passing of a loved one. The large flowers, which can be 7 or 9 inches long . 1 of 8 Brent Frenchak waits to cross Nichols Sawmill Road as he takes Helen Cooper and Alice Riley for a ride on his modified bike, Friday, Feb. 17, 2023, in Magnolia. It wasnt a big deal and they corrected it over the phone. If not already planted into the ground, keep in a pot/container. We ordered on a Thursday and it took about a week even with COVID for normal delivery. So glad I googled and found this! I will use this company again! The packaging was so professional. It was a perfect way to honor a cherished loved one's passing and celebrate her life. Wrapped nicely, arrived in great shape, I will use Seeds of Life again. The presentation (exterior package, jute covering, ribbon) is very classy. The District of Columbia War Memorial,dedicated in 1931, commemorates the citizens of Washington, D.C.who served and died during World War I. Very attractive, large, white, fragrant blooms. The Arbor Day Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit conservation and education organization. Magnolias are moderately fast-growing trees. I have used this company time and time again. Cloud, FL 34772. She sent photos and it was absolutely beautiful. Im sure they will enjoy the tree as well. However I was disappointed to hear that it arrived without any blossoms/flowers. We also purchased a silver plate which was engraved with the words we chose for it. The engaged cross was so meaningful to acknowledge their faith. The service from this company is less than subpar. This is a lovely gift to give in honor of the loss of someones loved one. We were concerned how this would be perceived.. The Ann Magnolia grows into a small, multi-stem, rounded tree, typically reaching around 10 feet in height, and often the same size across. Medium: $63 Large: $94. A million members, donors, and partners support our programs to make our world greener and healthier. I received a Magnolia Memorial Tree last year when my dad passed away from a very thoughtful friend. Remembrance Magnolia Tree (medium) Beautiful gift to remember a beautiful life! And are so happy to have a permanent reminder of their loved one. By the way, the tag read as follows:In memory of a sassy, classy and badassy lady! Beautiful delivery and presentation- thank you! In the last year, I have stolen her thoughtful gift idea and have now sent a Magnolia Memorial Tree to at least five friends/family members who have tossed a loved one. It brings comfort, joy and peace to those who are grieving. It arrived almost two weeks after the tree did. This is the perfect expression of sympathy! So thrilled to have found you! I feel like when families receive the tree, it gives them an opportunity to see something grow and bloom over the years. In Stock. They are from Mississippi which is the state tree so it was even more special. Thank you, Seeds of Life, such a beautiful, memorable gift. They loved the touch of the plaque with their loved ones name on it. High quality, quick delivery and excellent customer service. Some are important garden ornamentals; others are local timber sources. 192 E Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. These trees often grow over 50 feet tall and can top 70 feet. This is a beautiful way to remember someone. We bought this for a friend who recently lost her mother- it is so much nicer than a bouquet of flowers that will wither away! So, if your Magnolia Tree has a four inch diameter, you will want to use 10 gallons of water three times a week covering an area four feet from the base of the tree in all directions. We sent this to one of our friends when her mom passed away. I wont do anything else for sympathy gifts any longer. Every one who has received a tree has been so very touched to receive such a beautiful gift to help remember their loved one. You captured exactly what I was wanting. It arrived in a timely manner and she absolutely loves it. They arrive beautifully wrapped. Jason Fochtman/Staff photographer Show More Show Less 2 of 8 Brent Frenchak takes Helen Cooper and Alice Riley for a ride on his modified bike, Friday . Avoid fertilizing the tree during its slowest time of growth in fall and winter. My friend could not get over how beautiful every detail was and she immediately planted her tree in a spot that she and her family will enjoy for years to come. This is the most attractive Southern Magnolia tree with deep green leaves and copper colored leaf backing! Wish I could post pictures with this review, its gorgeous. Beautiful tree. Hopefully they will have many years of memories from the tree. Customer service was top notch. Watering: Water every 4-5 days depending on weather/environment. One plans to place a bench beside the tree once it grows that they can site, observe it's beauty, feel connected, and relax in thoughts of reflections of times past. The Stainless Steel Engraved Tag is made from stainless steel and hangs on a Sheppard's hook, it is inserted into the soil with the tree. We ordered a tree from three different companies just to make sure we'd have it in time and the one from seeds of life is far superior and quality to the other two that we got. Whitehall 2 Line Personalized - Great Oak Tree Memorial Lawn Plaque 14.25 W x 10.25 H. Beautiful trees and plants Highly recommend Customer service is top notch so helpful when I called with questions. Up to 41% off. Beautiful plant, timely delivery, and complete satisfaction!!! They loved it and even dug up another tree to make room for this one. My coworkers sent me a tree when my father in law passed of COVID at the beginning of the epidemic in April 2020. Thank you! Southern Magnolia Pet Sympathy Gift Tree by The Magnolia Company - Get Beautiful and Fragrant Flowers on Lush Pet Sympathy Magnolia Tree Gift . (NO Shipping to the following states: CA, AK, HI, PR). I had purchased this tree and dropped it off for them without knowing they had wanted the magnolia tree to symbolize their little boy. Thank you. Its a perfect way to honor and remember our loved ones. Arrived when expected. My friend was touched and moved and I felt positive about the shopping experience from beginning to end. He had been cared for by my cousin for a few years as he was suffering from a few age related illnesses. They said the tree was beautiful. As we chatted about losing her father she mentioned that she and her father planned to sit and chat under a tree when they are reunited in heaven. This seemed like a great way to send a gift to a special family that would be enjoyed for years to come. Love this idea and company. Fast delivery. Thoroughly water the tree when soil is dry to the touch, about once a week to keep soil evenly moist. "The flowers appear sporadically from May to July, but they have an intensely lemony scent with big, glossy green leaves," says Bunting. As a guy, he really appreciated it being a tree that he can watch grow, instead of flowers. I highly recommend Seeds of Life! Each gift tree is beautifully packaged in a 100% natural jute bag with an accompanying soft green ribbon. My go to gift when someone close has passed. Beautiful way to remember loved ones! Beautiful tree to remember a sweet southern lady. This was an overall great buying experience, and I'll definitely be back! Sent the medium Southern Magnolia as a gift from our office staff to a co worker in remembrance of her father . She is a kind, compassionate person to all. $119.00. My friend sent me a photo of what he received, and I was blown away. The details do matter!!! The LOVED it and it was delivered so quickly. What an amazing gift for someone to plant as a reminder of their loved one. I couldnt in good conscious ever recommend them to anyone. The Engraved Tag presented is something the recipients will cherish forever! Southern Magnolia Large Sympathy Gift Tree ($98) Blue Oak Seeding ($18.99) At Last Rose (Rosa) Live Shrub ($59.99) Texas Lilac Vitex Trees ($37.55) Jump ahead to these sections: Indoor Sympathy Plant Ideas; Outdoor Sympathy Plant Ideas; Sympathy Plant Ideas for the Loss of a Parent or Grandparent; Sympathy Plant Ideas for the Loss of a Pet This is the second time Ive ordered from Seeds of Life and they again delivered such a beautiful tree in memory of a good friend.Your tree are beautiful and its such a nice way to pay tribute to a loved one.I also had to call about the care of the tree abs they were so helpful and thorough. Starting at $119.95. However, we paid extra for the Wooden Cross and they sent us a picture and on both crosses the wording was off centered and not straight. I received one in the past and couldn't think of a better gift to give. I was in charge of one, in my rush I left one members name off the card. Aug 11, 2012 - Send a Seeds of Life Gift Tree from an assortment of memorial trees & sympathy gift trees that serve as heartfelt reminders to honor loved ones who have passed. I found Seeds of Life online and immediately orders the Magnolia Memorial Tree. for pricing and availability. Native Area: Japan, Korea. Tree Size: Approx. The delivery was very quick and the packaging was on point! Its yearly spring bloom is a reminder of renewal and rebirth. Its leaves are a rich glossy green, with velvet brown on the underside. This tree was delivered in great condition.Planted this tree with my daughter and granddaughter.It looks good and hopefully it will grow with beautiful white flowers.My son-in-law passed away due to Pancreatic Cancer. And my family all live in Ohio so we have missed several funerals. I truly felt there was love put into all aspects of this order and our friend was so appreciative and absolutely loved it. Two 12 stakes incl. or 4 payments of $16.25 by. Graving was beautifully done and a nice touch. Her beauty will live on in a way that he can see everyday Thanks for the fast delivery and beautiful tree. I expected a more robust magnolia tree. Such a beautiful gift and a memory that will last forever. My friend loved the gift. . I have sent several of these as memorials, and have always been so pleased with their arrival both in package presentation and in shipping speed. I will be ordering again due to my ex husbands father recently passed. Our friend said that it was the perfect memorial gift and that she could generally feel our love - just as we had hoped! Most of the species are native to Southeast Asia and Eastern United States. I love this company, their products, their prices and their customer service. I recommend. So blessed to have been introduced to this wonderful company!! Magnolia Flower. I have sent this tree on at least 3 different times. I received a tree 3 years ago from my girlfriends to honor my parents. Always point lawn mowers so that the debris flies away from the tree, and keep string trimmers at a distance. THIS THRIVING MAGNOLIA TREE GIFT Grows into a mature tree about 45' tall with a 25' Spread. Starting at $229.99. live on & the plaque Was the topper One of the best feel good gifts we have ever purchased.!We give it 5 stars! the magnolias were gorgeous, Well done and beautiful trees and very meaningful. This item Southern Magnolia Birthday Gift Tree by The Magnolia Company - Get Beautiful and Fragrant Flowers on a Lush Birthday Magnolia Tree Gift ANN Magnolia Tree - Size: 5 Gallon, Live Plant, Includes Special Blend Fertilizer & Planting Guide I was always informed of where the tree was during shipping.The memory tag is equally nice.This is best way to honor my Dad. A magnolia bush or tree is a long-term investment - they are slow growing and can take 10-20 years to reach their ultimate size. They have amazing customer service as I changed my mind after ordering and they acted immediately and changed the order for me. Thank you! Whenever we receive photos from those who have received gift trees, the photo looks just like the website. It was a beautiful southern magnolia tree. Always appreciated. I think the concept that it's a living tree that they can share with their family and love ones; from planting it to simply take time to visit it while it grows as well as a place to reflect on their loved one's life without having to leave their property. Check Latest Price. Pink: shyness, innocence, joy, sensitivity. She said the tree was absolutely beautiful and the added items just topped it off. Southern Magnolia Tree. I do not have the words to take away her sadness, but she assured me the Southern Magnolia will bring her joy. I love sending this to my niece and her husband. The tree had no flowers but was tall and healthy . I remembered someone mentioning a while back about memorial or remembrance trees. First lady Melania Trump was concerned the grounds' Jackson magnolia could . They are always so happy to get the beautiful trees you send. Blue Spruce Memorial Tree. It was received in like 5 days, perfect timing, my family was very pleased, they sent me pics, it was perfect. It's always scary buying something that you will never lay eyes on. The magnolia tree boasts glossy, green leaves and ornate, cream colored flowers that will bring joy into any home. Container-grown plants should be transplanted in spring or fall, mulched, fertilized at planting, and well-watered. The most easily recognized type is the iconic Southern magnolia, an evergreen tree with huge, waxy white blooms that appear in summer. Seeds of Life Southern Magnolia Tree - - live tree packaged in gift box. Our close family friend lost her father who lived half a world away. The picture book is a timeless story of a young girl, her mother, and their love of an old oak tree. The shipping was very quick and the tree beautiful. The recipient of the Magnolia Tree in Memory was received in good condition. Magnolia Ann Memorial Tree. I also had made a purchase for another friend but since she lives in a state that does not accept deliveries of trees, I was contacted by seeds of life, given options and then refunded immediately. Now im on your site looking to purchase something for a relative who's grievingI know this will be the perfect gift. Shipped in a timely manner with tracking number. Overall this business is not very well run despite having nice products. Tree Size: Approx. This has so much meaning to someone and they are absolutely beautiful. It has creamy white flowers with lemon-lime fragrance and broad-leafed evergreen blooms from spring to early summer. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for this service. An absolute perfect way for dad to remember his sister. Our magnolia tree arrives covered in 100% natural jute fabric and ready to be planted in a memorial garden or any setting in honor of loved ones. She loved it, as did her family members . Great service! I strongly suggest Seeds of Life for a truly heartfelt,thoughtful, special and perfect gift. My cousin's son was in a motorcycle accident and didn't survive. One of the things in the tribute to her mother was how much she loved flowers, trees and gardens. She was very pleased with the plant that arrived. Thank you so much for going Above and Beyond. The shipping was quick and updates were sent for each move.I would order again for sure. Thank you. The tree was beautiful and delivered as expected. $1,000,000. A dwarf southern magnolia with smaller dark green foliage and a very compact narrow form. Would recommend them without reservation. SHIPPED IN A BOX. So after careful consideration we picked the pink Southern Magnolia. Absolutely wonderful! These trees are grown by the foremost magnolia nursery in the USA and they will send a variety most suited to the recipient's climate.