4 Floor Plans. Please, do not do yourself this injustice. There are 2,423 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Tulsa. There are also five parks within 8.0 miles, including Sims Bayou Urban Nature Center, Discovery Green, and Children's Museum of Houston. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. An apartment home in this town costs from $500 to $2,075. Rental assistance programs support 6,330 low-income homes in Tulsa where households pay rent based on how much they earn. There is also a burgeoning arts scene in Midland, punctuated by Midland Colleges McCormick Gallery, the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center, and the Midland-Odessa Symphony and Chorale. Antonio is available for $850. In Tulsa, a household making less than $2,477 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. The Griswold Hills apartment . All from your phone! The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Oklahoma City, OK is $1,868. The Midkiff - ALL BILLS PAID -Move In today! This Tuscan inspired, pet-friendly apartment community features distinct one and two bedroom apartments for rent in Duncanville, Texas with a sophisticated, Ghetto Faboulous office staff and the supposed to be regional mgr kim is just as bad if something is wrong and u complain the gonna ask are u sure like i dnt know whats wrong n yo ish then get a attit, Take it from a (and I'm sad to say it) current resident. The Midkiff - ALL BILLS PAID -Move In today! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. Office Hours There are 837 cheap apartments in Oklahoma City, OK priced as low as $1,416. Check Availability. Two Bedroom Apartment! Let me start out with how could anyone not love the Midkiff? Enoug, I lived in these apartments for a miserable year and a half. There are 4642 cheap apartments in Dallas, TX priced as low as $1,255. is within 6 minutes or 2.8 miles from Midland College. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. 800 Link Dr. Duncanville, TX 75116. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. great apartment complex. We believe that we are community and want to ensure that residents feel that way too. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Tulsa. Be the first to add a review on this property. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,494 and ranges from $270 to $2,490. An apartment home for rent in Tulsa is on the average $1,474. Its impossible to get any problems fixed, without calling maintenance 10 times first. Many renters love the option of having All Bills Paid included in their rental rates. has rental units ranging from 800-1415 sq ft starting at $979. 42.1% of households in San Angelo are renters. Leasing All Bills Paid Apartments in Houston is a wonderful idea if you are looking for a stress free life. Email me listings and apartment related info. Its a very nice clean property & excellent manager that will bright up your day with her smile shes very helpful & friendly management is always taken care of . All bills paid! $859-$1,419 All bills paid! Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. is near Midland International, located 9.9 miles or 16 minutes away. If you enjoy walking, youll enjoy renting in this area! New appliances 2020! Omara is the best, she checks on me from time to time and make sure that my unit is taken care of. Perfect Match. This property is ALL BILLS PAID! All Bills Paid Available! In San Angelo, HUD calculates the Area Median Income for a family of four as $86,900. Took three, I live here and I can say it's horrible. Friendly Managers, As Well As The Maintenance Workers. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. All bills paid 1 bedroom, gated building - 1133 S Quincy Ave., Unit #5 Tulsa, OK 74120 This 1-bedroom features: ALL BILLS PAID Walk-in closet Dressing vanity Built-in dresser Spacious living. $318 towards rent each month. * Square footage definitions vary. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. Nice apartments and the staff is amazing, always helpful and very nice. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, 590 / 1br - 750ft - Senior Community, Remodeled, All Bills P, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Tulsa OK 74146 - Private, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Muskogee OK 74403 - Private, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Muskogee OK 74401 - Private, 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment/condo, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment/condo, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Muskogee OK 74403 - Private, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Muskogee OK 74401 - Private, 555 / 4br - Students should have fear with " new constru. The management is absolutely horrible about taking care of these apartments. Apartments for Rent with Utilities Included in Tulsa, OK Income restricted $725+ 1 - 2 Beds 1 Bath 2d ago Yale Manor Apartments (539) 203-5504 Request a tour Message $869 1 Bed 1 Bath 14h ago Heatherstone Apartments 9730 E 33rd St, Tulsa, OK 74146 Request a tour Message $2,400 3 Beds 2 Baths 2d ago 4809 S 85th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74145 View affordable apartments and waiting lists in cities near Tulsa, Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 50 out of 100 WalkScore Rating 47.9% of households in Tulsa are renters. RDL60667---. Our apartment is adequate but also quite old. * Square footage definitions vary. Close to shopping, movie theater and restaurants. RDL53031---. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Being able to only have to pay one bill a month, and not the extra is great. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR TENANTS. There are power surges, fleas, bud bugs, dysfunctional gates, hateful children everywhere, careless drivers, dirty, I agree with the previous review but I must say that the projects dont have anything on this place. Apartments for Rent in Fort Worth, TX with Utilities Included 1,361 Rentals Virtual Tour Rent Special Monarch Pass 4500 Campus Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76119 $903 - $3,809 | 1 - 4 Beds Email (817) 672-9643 Virtual Tour Rent Special Water Ridge 4600 W Pioneer Dr, Irving, TX 75061 $1,115 - $2,844 | 1 - 3 Beds Email (469) 284-0427 Videos | Virtual Tour ". The property manager also told me they frequently do events for residents and kids and the new renovations are nice. Waiting Lists in Tulsa, Oklahoma There are two Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists open in Tulsa. Always beware of scams. Apartments for Rent with Utilities Included in Dallas, TX 2 Rentals Available Sort by Best Match Today Compare Ventana At Valwood Apartments 14221 Heritage Cir, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $1,035+ $1,185+ $1,815 1 day ago Compare Treymore Eastfield 2631 John West Road, Dallas, TX 75228 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $803+ $949+ $1,078+ Home In our town the rent is very expensive because of the oil boom. Renting an apartment with utilities included in Texas. Go see Mary. All About You Movers made the process as easy as possible -from the moment I contacted them to request a quote to the very last minute of my move. $775-$990. Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. Its a very walkable neighborhood. Our goal is to preserve and enrich communities for individuals and families at our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in. read more. THEY ARE SO UNPROFESSIONAL IN THE OFFICE. ALL BILLS PAID! All bills paid! Know what to expect in an All Bills Paid Community. 7.0 mi, Pasadena, We worked hard to ensure the community is well kept up and that the process to become a resident is simple! DON'T DO IT!!!! Find pet friendly Apartments, Apartments with utilities included and more quickly and easily today! We are so happy to be your home away from home! Apartments, 9 Units. Rental assistance programs support 917 low-income homes in San Angelo where households pay rent based on how much they earn. The management staff is so kind and professional! New Paint New Carpet New Blinds Take advantage of our $50 off a month move in senior discount For rent! We found 3 Apartments for rent for less than $500 in Oklahoma City, OK that fit your budget. Apartments san antonio all bills paid 91 apartments 2 pictures Apartment For Sale 2 Beds Vaquero Place To Rent in San Antonio, Texas Request Details San Antonio, Texas All Bills Paid! They offer welcome kits, host fun, I have lived in hell holes and lemme tell ya, this place is a breath of fresh air! Dallas, TX Income Restricted Apartments for Rent. All Seasons Moving &Storage Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. They have even started community events to create a neighborhood feel. Older but well maintained apartment complex, majority of apartments have covered parking, 3 pools and lots of room for the kids to play. Housing Choice Vouchers in Tulsa County, Oklahoma On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Tulsa County landlords $600 per month towards rent. Thank you so much for the kinds words about our staff. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Affordable rent, fast and thorough maintenance, no bugs, 24/7, Come check out brownstone they are really nice apartments and they are some really nice people and their is a pool, I love it out here very peaceful and quiet. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsSan Angelo Housing AuthoritySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Veteran Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)Go to the I just signed my second lease., "I've been a resident for a year October and luv my apartment and the mgr and maint. For 2023, elgible households participating in federally assisted housing pay an average of Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. $1,525-$1,820 All the Time Up & Runing Apartment Finder & Rental Service (1) (972) 543-6495 1810 W Kingsley Rd Garland, TX 75041 Very helpful.I really love the yellow pages. They are simply the best! Kids love the 3 pools and like how quiet it is despite it being in between 2 busy streets. 79762, 1-3 Br Great communication and very understanding.clean and maintained. My apartment is large, with plenty of storage. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Studio apartments average $968 and range from $335 to $1,474. For San Angelo, the AMI is calculated from all households within Tom Green County. Downstairs Unit. I would definitely recommend this place., Love living here, the neighbors are great and the office staff is extremely friendly. Pros of Living in a Utilities-Included Apartment The obvious benefit of living in an apartment with utilities included is that you pay a flat fee for all your rental needs at one time. I have lived here for 9 months and all the time Ive lived the people who run these apts work to make sure my handicap son is well taken care of., Compared to what this place used to be it's an Oasis. NEW PRICE on New Loft Unit Remodel. Move in special! Wh, The historic Hotel Wooten is located in the Central Business District of Abilene, Texas. Enjoy one of the 4 bedrooms in this adorable 4 bedroom/3.5 bathroom home. Call us today! While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. Dont forget that the meth fires almost killed, Bugs were coming from every where after they sprayed 5 times. The management has been amazing! There are 656 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Tulsa County. Transportation options available in Houston include Downtown Transit Center, located 5.9 miles from Encanto Apartments - ALL BILLS PAID. if you can move anywhere but a roach infested, crime ridden, crooked apa, Park at Rolling Hills is designed specifically for independent adults 55+! The average home rent in this city is $1,549. Oklahoma Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Tulsa. Our goal is to preserve and enrich communities for individuals and families at our spacious 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in Duncanville, TX. $905-$1,215 All Bills Paid Unit! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. hoping to be moved in by 5-18-11 thanks, The management is extremely unprofessional. The plumbing is always backed up, and the neighborhood is less than id, That place the manager thinks she's God she charges 35$ if you lose your key to let you in and if you change locks she charges 100 property damage she just chooses what deposit is depending on your fr, Located in Abilene, Texas, Stonegate Apartments offers a beautifully landscaped community close to Highways 84 and 277, Interstate 20, shopping, dining and Dyess Air Force Base. 79707, 1-3 Br 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,069 . Encanto Apartments - ALL BILLS PAID is an apartment community located in Harris County and the 77023 ZIP Code. William Sinkin Apartments Apartments Apartment Finder & Rental Service Amenities: (210) 477-6628 1518 Amanda St San Antonio, TX 78210 2. For some renters, having utility costs added into the rent price is an amenity in itself. Have to call multiple times a day to get anything fixed. There are 1468 apartments in Oklahoma City, OK that will allow a short-term lease. Consider the factors before putting in your application: 1. 4 Floor Plans. Hope she enjoys her home! On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay San Angelo landlords $500 per month towards rent. Saturday & Sunday, By Appointment. Giant cockroaches will crawl on you in your sleep and eat what ever you have in the, This apartment complex is HORRIBLE. There are no reviews for this property. New Paint 2022 New Carpet 2021 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment/condo, Corpus Christi, Texas Corpus Christi Nueces Texas 1 bed 1 bath 1059 midtown move in todaylook lease special For rent! Search 31,625 Federally assisted, income-based affordable apartments in Dallas, Texas. (252) 888-6306 The Gardens on Timberlake 240 Beverly Hills, Lynchburg, VA 24502 $1,350 1-3 Beds (434) 771-2544 Logans Landing 6343 Logans Ln, Lynchburg, VA 24502 $1,185 - 1,485 1-3 Beds (434) 771-2490 The Reserve at Burton Creek (Student Housing) 1816 Wards Ferry Rd, Lynchburg, VA 24502 $749 3 Beds (434) 771-1603 Waterside at Ironbridge is $743 a month. The staff is awesome. View All Hours Dallas, TX Apartments that offer its residents no bills included provide a plethora of various amenities and features in addition to taking some of the stress out of your life which is paying monthly bills on time. The faucet in my shower poured out hot water 24/7 for months causing my electricity bill to more than double, There is a woman there by the name of Ashley who is incompetent, short fused, and likes to treat people like dirt. Upgraded and turn-key, our apartments come wit, Welcome to Timber Ridge Apartments, in gorgeous Abilene, Texas. Very helpful.I really love the yellow pages. 6.3 mi, Houston, She The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Tulsa, Oklahoma for a two-bedroom apartment is between $888 and $1,086. Apartment rent in San Antonio has increased by 0.7% in the past year. Be the first to add a review on this property. TX There are 2,423 affordable apartments in Tulsa that offer reduced rents to low-income households. Thank you! I love the staff here, theyre always so accommodating and eager to help. Stay tuned. Dallas, TX Apartments that offer its residents no bills included provide a plethora of various amenities and features in addition to taking some of the stress out of your life which is paying monthly bills on time. Not happy with all this happening at all!! Waived Administrative fees Free Pet Rent, No Pet Deposit or Fee Free Parking Full Security Deposit not required paid in full for move-in 1 Bed 1 Bath Apartment/condo, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Oklahoma City Oklahoma Oklahoma 1 bed 1 bath 839 oklahoma city oklahoma all bills paid For rent! 549-906 Sqft. -One Bedrooms - $975-$989 $0 Deposit, -Two Bedrooms- $1199 - $1249 $0 Deposit, Three Bedrooms - $1385 -$1435 $0 Deposit, Call for more details. Dollar, Ever since the new ownership has taken over, the customer service has gone down the toilet. Midland, $700. Oklahoma Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. Everyone is really friendly. San Angelo is a city in Tom Green County, Texas with a population of 97,595. 1.1 mi, Odessa, Midland is also home to a variety of museums, including the Permian Basin Petroleum Museum, the Museum of the Southwest, and the Odessa Meteor Crater and Museum. Have to give 1 star because it won't let me give it 0.. Kids and people 24/7 outside. Our apartment community pages show you everything you need to know when deciding which apartment is right for you. $749-$1,199 Our team wants to ensure that your home is nice and clean so you feel proud of where you live! 77018, 1-3 Br "Many Madison families just need a little boost to reach financial security," Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway said. There are 36,409 households in the city with an average household size of 2.52 persons. to $1,435/mo. Historians are divided in opinion as to whether they should designate him a knave or a madman. There are 2,423 low-income apartments in Tulsa that offer reduced rents to eligible households. 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, 4 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Loft Apartments for Rent in Oklahoma City,OK, Pet Friendly Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK with Utilities Included, Cheap Apartment Rentals in Oklahoma City,OK, Furnished Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Houses in Oklahoma City,OK with Utilities Included, Houses in Oklahoma City,OK with Washer/Dryer, Income Restricted Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Corporate Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Short Term Lease Apartments in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $500 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $700 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $800 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $1000 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $1500 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $2000 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $2500 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments under $3000 in Oklahoma City,OK, Apartments near OU Health Sciences Center, Apartments near Southern Nazarene University, Apartments near Oklahoma Christian University, Apartments near University of Central Oklahoma, Apartments near University of Oklahoma-Norman Campus, The average rent of a 1 bedroom rental in Oklahoma City, OK is $1,461, The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Oklahoma City, OK is $1,435, The average rent of a 3 bedroom rental in Oklahoma City, OK is $2,008, The average rent of a 4 bedroom rental in Oklahoma City, OK is $1,416. Apartments for Rent in Dallas, TX with Utilities Included | ForRent.com Filter 1 Sort Apartments for Rent in Dallas, TX with Utilities Included 2,465 Rentals Available Virtual Tour Dallas Urby 1 Day Ago 1930 Hi Line Dr, Dallas, TX 75207 Studio - 2 Beds $1,951 - $4,000 Email Property (469) 599-2586 4344 Cole Ave 1 Day Ago You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Thanks for the kind words! Brand New Loft Remodel in Martin Park Tudor New Price on this spectacular A quiet oasis in the heart of OKCGreat Location and a $99 Move in Special! Or sign in if you already have an account. including rent and tenant paid utilities. Floor Plan Features. Affordable Housing programs support 6,330 income based apartments in Tulsa where households pay rent based on how much they earn. I would recommend anyone looking for an apartment to check Encanto out! Holiday Special- $300* OFF first month's rent and additional $100* if you tour and sign lease the same day! Property Manager at Encanto Apartments - ALL BILLS PAID, Responded To This Review. You do have to make a, I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRTulsa, Oklahoma Fair Market Rent$711$781$987$1,300$1,519Tulsa, Oklahoma Payment Standard Range$640 to $782$703 to $859$888 to $1,086$1,170 to $1,430$1,367 to $1,671@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. All Bills Paid! 2 FULL Baths! It was a really great experience. Apartments. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. and She says she'll get something fixed and, My daughter lives here and it is awful. Affordable Housing programs support 6 apartment communities in Skiatook. Come see us today, we are now leasing our amazing 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. M, 10/29/15**I just spoke to the office staff AND AGAIN NOTHING BUT LIES NOW THEY CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ANY WORK ORDERS OPEN FOR ME!!!!!! 10.00 APPLICATION FEE "You really can For rent! You want an affordable home that fits your needs. I figured a pricier option had to be, I trying to be independent and move out my grandparents house learn how to take reasonable thank you. Within 50 Miles of The Midkiff - ALL BILLS PAID -Move In today! TX Reserve spaces available upon request. There is one Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting list open in San Angelo. From floor plans to square footage, and amenities to access to public transportation, ForRent provides the tools you need to find the apartment you're looking for quickly and easily. Bella Ruscello Luxury Apartment Homes. Apartmentguide has 1962 apartments where utilities are included in Jacksonville, Florida. $785-$1,110 3 Floor Plans. Renters are also more likely to bear the burden of New York's high property taxes because they are specific to apartments. 77502, 1-3 Br Low Income Based Apartments All Bills Paid in Tulsa, OK About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. 1 Bed1 Bath. 6.8 mi, 2 Br Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Thank you so much for your review! They don't announce themselves and walk in before you can even get to the door. Overall a big change from what it was. New Carpet 2023! They really go above and beyond for all of their residents. Here youll find two shopping centers within 0.2 mile. 1 Bed1 Bath. This place has new ownership and management and the change are amazing. 250 W Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202. Where will you go if it is For rent! I'm renewing for another year. There are 7095 apartments in Dallas, TX that will allow a short-term lease. has a nearby park, Sibley Nature Center , located 4.142059086 miles or 7 minutes away. We have a great one bedroom apartment! Maintaineance really needs to get on this right away and fumigate Villa Chateau. This type of rent removes unwanted surprises from unpredictable (and unbudgeted) utilities. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in San Angelo, Texas for a two-bedroom apartment is between $959 and $1,173. We are currently offering a ZERO DEPOSIT special!!! There are no reviews for this property. It makes is hard on special needs people like us, we have mobility issues, but we bite the bullet because the "government, section 8 or HUD" places are horrid, so we are staying right here. Two Bedroom Features: Bright, Spacious Open 900 sq. 613-964 Sqft. There are 553 low-income apartments in San Angelo that offer reduced rents to eligible households. Thank you so much for the comment. The Midkiff - ALL BILLS PAID -Move In today! I have lived here about 3 years and seen tremendous changes for the better. Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing our . The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. 150 off with a 12 month lease or $20/mo for 12 months! This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Rent averages in Oklahoma City, OK vary based on size. Over the last year Encanto has undergone a complete transformation. We have W/D hook ups in units, are pet friendly and have wonderful AC's!!! Move In Special. The office staff was so helpful and made my move so easy. This program offers rental assistance for low-income people, senior people, and people with disabilities. Can't get management to fix things. Pet Friendly. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. i couldnt be happier. We are glad you are enjoying our resident appreciation parties. How to get an apartment with bad credit because bad credit can sometimes seem like an impossible barrier to climb if you're trying to get an apartment, but don't despair! Low Income All Bills Paid Apartments in Abilene, TX About Search Results Sort: 1. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. If I had a problem with my apartment, they were quick to fix it! TX The community is along I-20 East-West and is easily accessible by Highway 84 East-West, Highways 83 and 277 Nor, Cedar Creek Apartment Homes, a community of apartments in Abilene, Texas, offers spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans.