Tell youwhat? Lincoln tried not to make eye contact with his sister. The twins were fighting over what sort of band-aids they should put on Lincoln, while Lisa zapped Lincoln with her machine. And while he is glad that his parents a Based off of Loud heros I'll pick up Charles' dog poop with my bare hands!" Can one of you pass me an air freshener, please? Lynn groaned and placed the squirrel head back on. "Well we were horrible parents to you. So thats the name of your freak sis-. Lincoln, after being left out tries to see who is ansestors are to see who he's supposed to be and thanks to Lisa, two familiar faces will be joining him. A prequel, and/or side story, and/or potential AU to Stupor Heroics. Lynn whispered to Lincoln. Lynn: Im in the Royal Woods Junior Olympics next week, and if I win, I get to meet Danica Morgan! "What do you girls want?" Today, she was going to prevent any of it from happening. He walks up to it and tries again, succeeding.]. I found they were losing, so I tried to come back to bring them good luck, but I ended up having to run away from some ushers, and I ended up on the rink and scoring big points! However, as he grew up, he became tired of being constantly bruised and hit, and converted to video games and comics. "Oh come on! So thats the name of your freak sis-, Rachel screamed at Lynn while trying to block her punches, but failing, Im not the same kid you met six years ago.. Lincoln Loud has become responsible for safekeeping the power of Shazam. [She scores the winning goal just as the buzzer goes off.]. Lisa explained. She is also shown to be very competitive, and strives to be "number one" in every game she plays, even when winning isn't involved. Ill beat you easily! You want me to wear a ballerina outfit?" Lynn sighed after hearing Lincoln's rant. But then a passing car throws a slushie at Lynn. Lori: Arent you a little young to be reading The Hungry Games? "Get it?". ", "Yeah," said Lynn. [Lucy just shrugs. Through his muffled ears, Lincoln could hear his sisters gathering in the hall, trying to figure out what had happened to Lincoln. However, she simply replied, Yes.. At the park Lola and Lana are playing in the sandbox, Luna is pushing Lily in the swings, Lisa is studying at the pond. II He stammered. To be honest, I feel a little bit better. The other Louds start cheering for her and Danica walks up. Lynn was standing in the doorway, her foot in a kicking position, surrounded by her 9 sisters. "Get it?" said Lori. The glass on the table smashed as well, causing shards to puncture Lincoln's arms, legs, and back. Lynn screams and runs away from the bees, she was surrounded by a swarm of bees, she rolled on the ground back and forth. Lucy: May the spirits work in your favour. there is an actual Loud house movie, you'll need to have seen at least the beginning to undserstand this story. Lynn looked angry at the rejection, even a little surprised. I know a injury from a fight when Ive seen it-and thats defiantly one. She leaned closer into him. Luan: These videos say she's super polite, and is almost as big of a health nut as Lori, so if I were you, I'd save the junk food 'til the end of the day. Lynn: *scowling* I cant lose to this sexist bozo! "I proved it, right before we ended Lincoln's torment which is your foul chamber you call a mascot suit.". In the midst of the chaos, Lincoln felt a strong arm yank him off the bed. Lynn Sr. replied. said Lisa. Female Lynn and Rodney are neck and neck, with Samantha close behind, Alexander and Olivia in the middle, and Blake floundering a bit at the back. /This story contains mature theme/ [She turns around, slashes her sword, and gets Roy on the abdomen.]. Then, she gets up and they both jump forward and end up poking each other on the chest simultaneously.]. "Well, I should apologize too." [Cut to the two of them playing golf at Fairway.]. "No, I owe you an apology. Even those I wore that squirrel mascot, I got heatstroke at the beach all because of your pride and selfishness. Luna slides a plate of half a meatball sub out the doggie dog. It was poorly done. The guilt was soon gone, her head once again filled with fury. "To be fair, it's my fault too. "Whoops I guess we forgot to put it on the other side." Bobby Santiago Danica: And for the third place, we have Rodney Walters! said Lynn. Leni stated. Marshs arm was bent at a funny angle, and she was clutching her stomach with her good arm. She must really be desperate, he thought. [Blake gets out of the pool and walks off, while Olivia rights herself and keeps swimming.]. 59. The little shed was a perfect place to seek comfort with each other, and even filled it with their personal belongings. Lincoln was in his room and he sighs. Luan: So far, shes got the pole thing covered! La navidad no siempre es esa fiesta hermosa y familiar que pensamos, hay veces en que realmente es una mierda. "Yeah, you're now free to come on put activities without wearing that squirrel mascot." violence, sex and love in the cold of Michigan. and more The sisters all laughed at Luan's joke. With renovations going on in an almost empty house Lincoln, Lucy and Lynn need to share a bed. Lynn Sr.: This girls built like a tank! Lynn remained silent for a while, and Lincoln was afraid she was going to blow at him. "Well let's go get some ice cream." She has a habit of turning everything into a competition. Did he want his sister to be seen like this? "." But it wasnt hers. Includes: Please consider turning it on! Danica: Youre a lot of fun, Lynn! The duo made oohing sounds. They were laughing together, probably about how they bullied her little brother. Would telling her make anything better? Lincoln said as he sat next to Lynn. Danica: Also, Im super rough-and-tumble, and can be a huge slob. Margo: I sure do! Brown The defenseless, innocent self that had gone away a long time ago. ], [Katie stands up and is given her silver medal.]. Some time later, the girls are still neck-and-neck.]. Luan said as she and Lincoln walked downstairs. Lynnda Lee Loud Jr. [She runs up to Roy, ducks as he tries to stab her, and pokes him on the knee. ", After Lynn ate breakfast she put the mascot suit on and placed the squirrel head on. Earl: And for our last match, a boxing match between Lynn Loud and Mallory Krellman! Lynns eyes glowed with rage as she continued beating up the bullies, not even giving them the chance to counterattack. Getting kicked out of The Loud Family, Lincoln runs away and was in Central City, while there, he meets a kind scientist let him to live in at his lab as along as Lincol. In the audience, Lynn Sr., Luna, Luan, the twins, and Lily are laughing, while Rita, Lori, and Leni are struggling not to laugh. "No worries, they'll say their sorry to me sooner or later. Lincoln said and Lynn was confused by what Lincoln said. Fanfiction - Lincoln vs Lynn - The Loud House Encyclopedia ", Then someone knocks on the door. Lynn: OK, so I was at this hockey game, watching the Jellyfish, when Stern Fern threw me out for throwing her hat into the rink. Lincoln walked through the park looking for Lynn until he heard sobbing from behind a tree. Danica: And for the next sport, we have a tennis match! "To find Lynn and apologize to her. So I suppose were gonna do some professional sporting activities and eat some healthy food? Now he has a somewhat Unorthodox family. Lynn ignored her sisters comments. "Loser!" Now I know how you felt." The two laughed again, making Lynn even more annoyed. [They go to Auntie Pams and eat ice cream sundaes like the one Lily almost got. This Loud thinks shes funny. She turned on the van and drive away as they left the Santiago House to return their home. Lynn snorted. Takes place after no such luck. Hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned for the next chapter, which will have more drama in it. Despus de correr con su hermanito, la atltica Lynn tiene un regalo especial para l. A thermometer was stuck in Lincolns right ear, and colorful band-aids covered his entire body. The anger and thirst for revenge had taken over her body and consciousness, to the point where she forgot her surroundings, the only thing that she could think of was to beat them up. His older sister was more of the demanding type, and saw pleading as showing weakness. Lincoln Loud/Lynn Loud Jr. - Works | Archive of Our Own After running with her brother, athletic Lynn grants him an overdue gift. Olivia: Well, back in my place, they call me the Seal, and seals eat penguins! "Good idea." "If you apologize to Lincoln.". Despite the subject's awkwardness, this story is in no way a Rule 34 and actually has some emotional bonding between Lynn and Lori as well as humour. "This is nuts Luan." Lynnda "Lynn" Lee Loud, Jr. is a main character in The Loud House. [They start playing. GrouseDexterLiam (teammate)Royal Woods Kangaroos (teammates) Lynn: What's up, punks? was the one with the situation, he felt dumbfounded and helpless. struck Lincoln odd. *thoughtfully* That was ten years ago before I was born Lynn: She's so cool! Loud parents reaction to Lincoln being kicked out, Loud House - Lincoln Gets Busted at the Millers. Lincoln explained. Or with any of her siblings. He stayed there for a long time, away from the chaos of the Loud house, away from his sisters who were searching for him, but not away from the worries surrounding him about Lynn. 'Come on, Lynn.you can get through this, be resolute, and stonewalled!' But the more she thought about the events that happened, the more she thought of her own experiences in school. "Oh hey. He showed me his stamp collection and his model airplane. you give me butterflies you know - new jeans Lynn looked at her little brother, tears were streaming down her face and her eyes were puffy. "You we kicked him outside and we sold his stuff! Whoa! "It smells like a dirty bathroom and someone died in here. [They line up for their pole vault. The little shed was a perfect place to seek comfort with each other, and even filled it with their personal belongings. Lynnda "Lynn" Lee Loud, Jr. is a main character in The Loud House. Its fromgym class.. Lana giggles and farts too.]. Jessica DiCicco Lori tried to wrap Lincoln's face with gauze, but was constantly bumped in by her sisters and accidentally wrapped parts like his arms, neck, and waist. [Alexander heads the ball into the net, then Lynn does the same with her eyes shut.]. None of them had ended up good. "Hypo- oh forgot it!" Lynn just gave a deadpan look, but she smiled. She poked Conner, pointing in Lynns direction, and started talking. Lynn: Yes you will, or my name isnt Lynn Loud! She clearly knew them, but not in a good way. "Hold on let me put on the costume." "Hey can I come in?" disaster struck as the space rock cracks open and an alien slime ca Lincoln is tired of being pushed around and being abused by his family, and now, he is deemed bad luck, once again. Danica: The one and only! [They stand on the court. Olivia swoops in and starts chasing the puck, but Lynn takes after her and they charge around for a bit before Olivia ends up scoring. Lincoln and Lynn, being close in age, always had a special relationship together when they were young. Lynn suggested as she sighed and looked down. Work Search: (by herself, Lynn Sr, Luna, Grant, Lincoln, and Lori)Helen (in disguise)Farty McStink Pants (by her classmates)Lynn Jr. (by Lynn Sr. and Rita)The SportThe Penguin (by some spectators at a hockey game)Dear sister (by Lisa)The hall monitor (by Lincoln) Lynn Loud vs. Alexander Scott! So knock em dead! Hows Alice? Luke Loud ], [She stands up, strikes a pose, and jabs Mallory in the stomach, giving her a cramp and making Lynn the winner.]. Making you sleep outside and selling your stuff." Dont. Youre better than me now. "I can handle it." Shes a super neat freak. Lynn Jr said, "Daddy, no, you don't have to, he's got it in his room." Lynn Sr then turned to Lynn Jr and said, "I'm going to shoot you and end your life once and for all." Lynn Jr started crying and said, "Don't do that, Daddy, don't do it, I love you." Without hesitation, Lynn Sr then shoots Lynn Jr in the chest. Lynn: The best lady athlete in the universe, thats who! Personality Earl: Only thirty seconds left and the girls are still neck-and-neck! "Just for that you are grounded young lady. Lisa groaned with a deadpan look. Old wax crayons and papers were scattered all over, and of course, Lynns balls naturally were there, too. He always had at least a stock of them prepared, since injuries were a fact of life when living in a big family. You had no idea why I went through Even those I apologized you still acted like I was patient zero. jgodzilla1212. Hair Color Hugging her balls for comfort, she shut her eyes and tried to drift away from her house, her world, the mess she had created. "Oh morning Lynn." Each of them were holding medical supplies varying from band-aids to giant x-ray machines(Excluding Lynn, who was wielding her signature metal baseball bat). Danica is at the door.]. She slowly stepped back from the bullies, until she completely turned back and started running. And whoever wins gets a medal, and to spend the day with Danica Morgan! "Son we're glad you're here." [She gives Lucy a light punch on the arm, but Lucy doesn't react at all.]. Thats cheating! Cartoons Loud House. Just like anybody who lay a finger on her siblings. "Wow, Lynn," said Lincoln, surprisingly, "I didn't know that sports were really so much to you. lanaloud lincolnxronnieanne lincolnloud +15 more # 15 Story Ideas by Cathleen Batesole 2K 53 12 Mostly ideas for a story basically it will be The Loud House and Crossovers. Lynn: *excitedly* I got invited to the Royal Woods Junior Olympics, and I get to meet Danica Morgan if I win! This is the birthday party of the now 15 year old daughter, Lynn Loud Jr, and boy has she changed. Will one of them get to win? Im bringing you the very first chapter of The Trouble With Lynn here, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it! But its fine; the ghost actually brings us good luck. Lynn said. Lynn said. It shows that lesbian mothers are just like any other parents, and that they do normal, everyday things just like other parents do. By: Flagg1991. Lynn shouted with her voice breaking. She then scores more baskets. My 2nd fanfic on the wiki. I threatened you to come at my game. "Ugh! Danica: Rodneys got a hole in two! Lynn has thick brown hair pulled back into a short high ponytail that is smaller than Luan's. Rita: Lori's mad at US because we grounded her for yelling at Clyde and slapping him. Iris is a girl about Luans height with red pigtails and glasses, while Katie is Asian and has her hair in a bob.]. After a while, Megan and Morgan have scored ten points, while Lynn and Paula have scored twelve. "Hey, where's the other half?" Lynn: *laughs* Thats gross, but hilarious! Lynn groaned. "It was the hottest summer day in 2009, I was sitting at the bleachers, eating a hot dog, sipping a soda through a straw and listening to "Queen, My Name Was Brian McGee." said Lincoln. Halloween is a time for scares, trick-or-treating, and lots of candy, but Lincoln wasn't expecting any of the candy he got this year. ], [The next morning, Lynn wakes up. Lynn crossed her arms. [The girls start squatting with their elbows and knees aligned and their heels flat. Lynn slides past Olivia and swings the puck all the way into the goal from one side of the rink to the other. The Trouble With Lynn Cover. ], [She drinks it all in one go and burps loudly. Lana: You can borrow my lucky plunger if you like. nosuchluck psa loudhouse lynnsaine lynnloudjr. She tries getting it out, but has a bit of a struggle. Rachel Marsh was a tall girl with long, shiny black hair that she kept back in a high ponytail. Lynn: *from offscreen* Woo! Full Name For She hesitated for a while, and Lincoln waited, forgetting about the pain in his swollen eye. LynnsterLunatic Lynn (by herself)Lynn-sanity (by Rusty, Margo and Luna)Lynn-arino (by Lincoln)Snorezilla (by Lincoln)Sporty (by Lisa)Lynn-er (by herself)Dude (by Luna)Sis (by Lincoln and Luna)Lincoln's sister (by Flip)L.J. And I feel thats a better way of doing representation than creating a character thats solely to let people know that the group they represent exists. Having now beco During the events of nsl Lincoln is raped by his family as this causes his mind to shatter into 9 other parts each with their own personality and some with powers. Next to Rowdy McQuads, of course. Behind her, the sisters tried to stop Lynn, afraid that Lincoln would be even more hurt. If you have . The rest of the Loud sisters saw the whole thing and they were moved by Lincoln and Lynn hugging, even Lucy and Lisa were moved by the hug. ], [Lynn runs up with a determined expression, grabs the pole, leaps up, somersaults over the bar, and sticks the landing, causing everyone to clap and cheer. She mustve left her baseball bat back in his room, since it was nowhere to be seen. Havan *squeals*, [Cut to the girls in Ketcham Park about to practice basketball, when Morgan and Megan arrive.]. "Let's just go to the park." "Like how you said I was jinxed, even thought I said I was sorry." y r the siblings dating- Im watching you, young lady! Despite their parents words, Lynn and Lincoln had used it as their fort. Lynn: Same here! Watch. When I saw a foul ball coming I jumped up and caught it.". Lori: So, I was practicing golf at nighttime, but then when I went to get my ball back, it had been replaced even though there was literally no one around! Halloween es una fecha para sustos, dulce o truco y dulces muchos dulces, pero Lincoln no esperaba ninguno de los que le dieron este ao.Ttulo corregido, esto se trata de halloween y las otras festividades. "So you want me to wear that squirrel mascot and I can come back inside?" The Loud sisters all laughed at Lynn, but Lincoln didn't laugh at Lynn's misfortune he felt sad for his older sister. Lynnloud Stories - Wattpad "No, she doesn't! Ill try to update as much as possible! Conners nose was broken, blood pouring out of it and staining his clothes. Lana: Come on, Lynn! The next one determines the winner! "I got a better place for this." "We just want to apologize for our behaviour." I'm getting sick and tired of the fandom ranking "No Such Luck" the worst episode of The Loud House, and yes, I agree that it is one of (if not) the worst episodes of the Loud House but it's been taking a lot of hatred seriously, I believe "Brawl in the Family" deserves a lot of hate more than "No Such Luck" and a lot of Lynn haters (like myself) are taking their hate for Lynn very seriously, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't like Lynn, they can dislike her all they want, but they shouldn't bash on her like that 24/7 and that includes me too. [She runs upstairs and puts on music. The siblings find themselves becoming. Lucy sighed. commit a crime if she knew what [The girls go to the pool, change into matching white swimsuits with blue numbers on them, and dive in. said Rita. I know you can do it! ok in this imma just do lynn cuz if u have seen the re . [She hits the ball, but it bounces off a tree and back.]. Lynn fires her shot and gets a bullseye, causing the crowd to go wild.]. 6.5K Views. Enjoy! W-Who?, ing sounds. Human This is my first Loud House fanfiction, so it might be crappy(I hope you understand). Chris Savino. to you. She jabbed a finger at his swollen black eye, and his hands flew up to cover the injury. Luna Loud: But what about Lincoln? Lynn shouted as she put her head through the doggie door. He hits the target, but doesnt quite get a bullseye.]. Despite her age, her short appearance makes it seem like she's a preteen, not a teenager. Her revenge wasnt done. Lori Loud (oldest sister)Leni Loud (older sister)Luna Loud (older sister)Luan Loud (older sister)Lincoln Loud (younger brother)Lucy Loud (younger sister)Lana Loud (younger sister)Lola Loud (younger sister)Lisa Loud (younger sister)Lily Loud (youngest sister)Rita Loud (mother)Lynn Loud Sr. (father) Takes place after no such luck. Lynnloudjr Stories - Wattpad Age Luna Loud has hid her true self for far too long. Each of them were holding medical supplies varying from band-aids to giant x-ray machines(Excluding Lynn, who was wielding her signature metal baseball bat). "Awwww!" Im bringing you the very first chapter of. Lynn ignored her sisters comments. I didn't want to do one where Lincoln dies or runs away, because those have been done to death. The two were the local bully duo, picking on random kids for money, for exercise, for fun. here, and I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Hey!- he tried to yell, but his mouth was covered by a hand, muffling his words. But you were the main cause of all this!" This in not a reboot. 1314 (possibly) Lana approaches. Lynn Jr. loses a baseball game, Vanzilla gets towed due to Lynn Sr. having an expired driver's license which forces all of them to have to walk back home, the front door of the Loud house gets destroyed by Lisa as the only way to let any of them back in when the doorknob broke off, their TV just shows static, and, of course, Lincoln gets shot I took advantage of the whole jinx thing for free time, but I felt lonely and I was kicked out by my whole family, when I confessed I was still rejected." None of them had ended up good. That was the only feminine point about her, the rest of her body could be mistaken for a boys. Nadia: Thanks. In an alternate universe Lucy doesn't exist and so the Loud family is different. But instead I gave you a taste of your own medicine." No Such Luck Aftermath - The Loud House Fanon Wikia He ran past Lori and Leni, who were giving him worried looks, and the twins, who had paused from fighting over their jump rope to watch Lincoln. said Lori behind Lincoln's door. said Lynn. Was it just because Lincoln was well known as Lynns younger brother? Lynn asked rhetorically with her voice breaking. Gareth: Then prepare to change your name. behind him. She doesnt mind too much though and gets up, dusts herself off, and puts her glasses back on. (August 18, the Royal Woods Diamond Park.) When they saw Lincolns swollen eye, they all gasped and started attacking him with their equipment. " ?" They keep laughing and farting, while Lola walks past and gags.]. Rachel Marsh and Sean Conner. He murmured. After being disowned and get treated by her famil Ronnie Anne descubre un secreto gracias a Lynn que cambiar su vida para siempre. You're as cold as ice." [Cut to them in the car on their way home.]. She is also skilled in various forms of martial arts, such as kickboxing, Mexican wrestling (or lucha libre), and parkour. Nadia: I thought you said your sister was all gloomy and serious. ], [Alexander does a somersault while dunking the ball.]. Lincoln said. [They line up. He slammed his bedroom door behind him, throwing his backpack onto his desk. Well, Ive got two more idiots for the day.. No pun intended. "Which is why I was made to win.". Lori: Anyway, the boys found the ghost in the library and they chased it around with their little zap guns, but eventually, they found out that they didnt need those, because they just told it to leave me alone and it did. Both were covered in bruises and groaning mindlessly. Danica: Youve sure got the meat in your cheeks! "Hitting people isn't going to solve all your of problems Lynn." Lana farts even louder. The wooden walls were covered in tic-tac-toe and hangman games(which of all Lynn won), and even scores for. youre so fine gotta gotta get to know ya - new jeans, We need more things about Lynn loud, tell me if u have any good story's or anything about Lynn Lori Loud: (sobbing softly) He is not coming with us. Earl: Mallory seems to have the advantage, but you should never underestimate an underdog! Leni, Lisa means that Lincoln probably had a bad experience at school., Right after he had managed to pull a strip of gauze, there was a loud. "Yeah, we we're heartless like Lucy." First time posting here. He tries to do the same to her, but she leaps in the air, lands behind him, and gets him instead.]. Lincoln let out a small yelp of pain, and his hands instantly covered his swollen eye. The bandages also bound his left arm and right leg to his neck, which made him look like an awkward mummy. Lynn Loud and Gareth Kepler! He said he wanted to take it for further study. That happens every time you do it. Then youll get in trouble for doing so, and our parents are going to be mad at you, and so on and on. Rita: Shell be fine. Plus I will never say sorry for being right.". Her sisters were remained silence. Pride in Her Chest (Fanfic) - TV Tropes "Really?!" Danica: And now, Lynn Loud vs. Olivia Richardson in one-on-one hockey! Luna replied. Do youhave some sort of history with them? He asked, carefully toning his words so Lynn wouldnt be any more angered. Then his one of his estranged, metahuman sisters drops by for a visit, and that becomes significantly more difficult. Lynn clenched her teeth. I do not own Loud House or any images that might be used, I just own my Oc. Lincoln ran off. Lisa rolls her eyes.]. Lincoln stared at his Lynn, who looked at him beggingly. Luna said. Lincoln faces Chandler and Lynn could be the winner's prize, what will happen? "We were right jerks back there.". Next up is a fencing match between Lynn Loud and Roy McKinney! "You don't have to wear that mascot suit anymore." Lincoln had absolutely no idea of what Lynn was planning to do, but he had a feeling it wouldnt be good. Who did that to you. She jabbed a finger at his swollen black eye, and his hands flew up to cover the injury. Lori: The boys then interrogated me in the cafeteria and accidentally spilled drinks on the janitor, but just as we were about to clean it up, it literally cleaned itself up! That was chapter 1 of The Trouble With Lynn, brought to you by Eclecticallyem. "Lincoln is not wearing his anti-jinx suit! 56 Favourites. When they saw Lincolns swollen eye, they all gasped and started attacking him with their equipment. Lynn, though disappointed at first, soon developed affection for little Lucy and the two became close sisters. It is the same as the first one but with a few changes. Maybe Lisas rubbing off on him. He sat down again, against one of Lynns soccer balls. Luan opened the back door and throws a pie at Lynn's face. Lincoln's acting totes weird right now., I have to come to a conclusion that our only brother has experienced a critical accident at his academy, thus bringing him to an unstable emotional state., Sigh. Lori: Thats great news! "You has no idea what I had to go through." Winners, winners, chicken dinners! Not that Lincoln was complaining. Straw and Order part 2 - The Loud House Encyclopedia We have so much in common. Both: Well have to see. "Tell you what? Join Lincoln as he ventures with 35 sisters (kinda over Luna was born with a cursed she is able to transform into a werewolf at every full moon, she is the only Loud to do so. Maya: Thanks. Its all in the baby powder. The Loud Family & Casagrandes are victims of Lisa's new batch of experiments I can handle this, just leave us alone. At 14 years old (13 before), Lynn is the fifth-oldest child of the Loud family, and the youngest of Lincoln's five older sisters. Lily Loud (evil side) His bad luck could be contagious!". Lincoln started wondering if telling her was the right thing to do. Danica: And now, for the golf match! Lynn turned to face the eleven year old boy. And youre all invited! Would you be interested? said Lana. Lynn Loud stormed to the playground, where she expected Marsh and Conner to be lurking-as always. [He lunges forward, swinging his sword, but Lynn ducks. "Not to mention mom sold my furniture, and I had to wear that mascot costume because I'm good luck with that suit.". But Lynn spoke too soon when night came and Lynn was starving. Here is the same, but for books. Lincoln said. Were having our two month anniversary of our first kiss soon! Lori: Then we tried putting on a show, but that didnt work either, but then one of them got caught up with a group of cheerleaders and they had a disco ball, which reminded Lucy that you can see ghosts through broken mirrors. Lynn asked. Let's put this whole thing behind us and never speak of the jinx thing ever again." It's dark out here and I'm cold." Danica: Do you have any other athletes in your family? Then said you were jinxed and got you kicked out of your own room and house. Lori: I kid you not! Paula: Ill be her partner and well go for the best out of ten minutes. Lynn: Mine was soccer, and I was three too. Loud House Fanfiction: Lynn Jr. Olympics by mysteryreason on DeviantArt L literature Loud House Fanfiction: Lynn Jr. Olympics Add to Favourites By mysteryreason Watch Published: May 11, 2022 6 Favourites 6 Comments 2.6K Views [Lynn is in her room doing push-ups.] Danica: It seems that our two contestants are feeling competitive and inventive! Lynn continued her story, "And it was the moment that I was Lynn Loud, the all-star sport star.". Contents 1 Biography Lincoln LoudLucy Loud (roommate)Leni LoudLana LoudClyde McBridePapa WheelieFlat TireRusty SpokesPolly PainMargo Roberts (best friend)Paula PriceRoyal Woods SquirrelsFrancisco (former crush)Turkey JerkiesRoyal Woods Roller QueensCiciByronThe Fox quintupletsThe Santiago familyThe Casagrande familyFlipScootsMr.