But her roommates encouraged her to go for it and helped her prepare, and a week later, she had landed the role. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. So far, I think its safe to say that she is certainly accomplishing that goal. She hadnt lived in Chicago very long when her agency called her about the Chicago Fire audition. 1 Vote Yes. 11h ago. Not Available, Birthday: Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! If you havent seen her in action, now is the perfect time to get acquainted with her. 10.4k Followers, 1,182 Following, 104 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Katelynn Shennett (@katelynnkshennett) katelynnkshennett. Katelynn Shennett is on Facebook. . If youre going to shop till you drop this holiday season, you might as well drop in somewhere local. Katelynn Shennett has been suggested to play 5 roles. Camille's writing has been published on several websites, and she enjoys writing articles and short stories in her spare time. As I settled into this character and this world, the stress of it all went away because I was so wrapped up in the play.. And did you get the email about Anabelle? Shes had the most scenes with Miranda Rae Mayo (who plays Stella Kidd) and Eamonn Walker (Chief Boden), and both actors quickly took Shennett under their wings, showing her around the set, introducing her to the rest of the cast and answering her questions. However, she hasnt mentioned the kids on social media. Actress known for playingKylie Estevez in the NBC seriesChicago Fire. The 22-year-old Seattle . Katelynn Shennett has a background in sports and comedy, having worked with companies such as Flywheel Sports and The Second City. Katelynn Shennett takes a selfie in her trailer before filming an episode of "Chicago Fire.". CHICAGO FIRE Season 11 Episode 15 Photos Damage Control - 03/01/2023 (09:00PM - 10:00PM) (Wednesday) : Kidd, Seager and Carver investigate a fire at the city stables. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. First and foremost, the outlet states the young, energetic, and passionate character of Kylie is played by actress Katelynn Shennett. Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Net Worth & Facts. The team, a lot of them have been there since the first episode, so they have this unspoken language of how each scene flows and how to work together, Shennett said. Several consist of current characters such as Blake Gallo, Darren Ritter, and Violet Mikami. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. We werent able to find any information on what drew Katelynn to acting, but we do know that its something that she is very passionate about. Katelynn may not be from Chicago like her character in Chicago Fire, but she is from Illinois. Shennett, aka Kylie Estevez, joined the cast for the last two episodes of the eighth season, and has since appeared in more than a dozen episodes. However, several seasons ago, when fan-favorite character Stella Kidd ignited her Girls on Fire program, we met one recurring character. Without further ado, lets have a look at Katelynn Shennett and some fascinating facts about the actress. Jesse Spencer Returns as Matthew Casey for theChicago FireSeason 10 Finale. Reels. For the latest Chicago Fire season 11 spoilers and news, plus more on the entire series, follow the Chicago Fire category at One Chicago Center. First and foremost, the outlet states the young, energetic, and passionate character of Kylie is played by actress Katelynn Shennett. Jianer Shi is a resident of Urbana. The time has come! Next,Shes Back! :). You can also watch on the NBC website or app. I hope Matt and Sylvia get back together romantically they were made for each other, I hope that Kim and Kevin get together romantically and Kim and Adam not get back . When I see them, I see that something like that is possible.. We all need that one person who believes in our abilities and pushes us to do our best. She was the Illinois Shakespeare Festivals Front of House prior to that. Katelynn Shennett was on set for the 200th episode of Chicago Fire.. Ready to move onto another story? During an interview with Pantagraph, Katelynn said, I guess they liked the work I did, so they wanted to keep bringing me back, which was really lucky. Privacy Policy Here are a few more to browse. Mon Apr 05, 2021 at 7:28pm ET. Showcase yourself on IMDbPro Add to list More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Known for Chicago Fire 8.0 TV Series Kylie Estevez Kylie 2020-2023 31 eps Credits IMDbPro Actress Previous 1 Chicago Fire Kylie Estevez Kylie TV Series 2020-2023 31 episodes Contribute to this page Hopefully, the upcoming midseason finale sheds light on the pairs future, either as friends or more. CLIP 05/19/22. Follow. Now we have this figure who is a powerful woman taking control of her life and helping other girls, and that is inspiring, she said. Now, fans are sounding off about their own sentiments regarding the strange pair of characters. 0 Vote No. They want to have fun, but theyre all here to do their jobs, and there are no egos.. She is, however, active on Facebook as Katelynn Shennett. TV-14 Drama Primetime Highlight. Katelynn Shennett as Kylie, Hanako Greensmith as Violet, Kara Killmer as Sylvie Brett (Photo by: Adrian S. Burrows Sr./NBC)May 25, 2022. I couldnt have asked for a better show to start my career with. Violet, it'll be okay. Ran in The Pantagraph on Thursday, December 1, 2005. Here are the promo photos released by NBC for The Magnificent City of Chicago. Suddenly, however, she disappeared from weekly meetings. Pic credit: Adrian S. Burrows Sr./NBCUniversal. I wasnt a teenager when I started in this role, but I was so new to everything. . By Ryan DeVault. Sign up for our newsletter to keep reading. The first show I did, I was really terrified, but I had great directors who worked with me to get over that, she said. For shoppable links visit wornontv.net/244840, Stellas blue gauze button down shirt on Chicago Fire, Lauren Shirt in Palace Blue by Rails, $178, Steffi Jacket in Tan Pacific Check by Rails at Saks Fifth Avenue, $119.20, Also available at: Nordstrom | Bloomingdales, Celeste Floral Top by Rag and Bone, $175 (was $350), Sylvies teal green knit cardigan on Chicago Fire, Marled Cardigan in Green Marl by Vince at Shopbop, $158 (was $395), Sylvies pink striped top on Chicago Fire, Stripe Ribbed Sweater in Soft Rose by Scotch and Soda at Nordstrom, $138. Get the recommendations on what's streaming now, games you'll love, TV news and more with our weekly Home Entertainment newsletter! Watch over 67 live sports and entertainment channels with a 7-day FREE trial. TV Actress. However, now, with some help from Looper, we have an opportunity to introduce Outsiders to the young actress behind the character. Katelynn Shennett as Kylie, Hanako Greensmith as Violet, Kara Killmer as Sylvie Brett The Chicago Fire season finale airs Wednesday, May 25 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on NBC. Lookup the home address and phone and other contact details for this person. Kidd is in the minority as a woman and as a person of color in the firehouse. In second, Chicago Fire fans believe the two characters to be better as friends while only a handful of others were Not a fan.. So theyre slowly trying to hint that she is entering a more mature phase of her life. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Pinterest; Home; Leaderboard; People; Stories; Forums; Login . Id like to see them give her that opportunity to get involved with the action and a little more responsibility in the firehouse.. You can follow Camille on Twitter @CamealAshley. We both had so much fun during the shoot, she added in the comments. Episode: Season 11, Episode 15, "Damage Control". Tagged . This website also uses Google AdSense which may use cookies to deliver targeted ads. Ran in The Pantagraph on Sunday, November 28, 2004. Despite not having much on-screen experience, Katelynn has still managed to hold her own alongside her talented cast members and she has proven that she has everything she needs to be a star. check out the stars engagement post here. Kara Killmer still plays Sylvie Brett on the Chicago Fire cast. Katelynn Shennett as Kylie, Anthony Ferraris as Tony, Christian Stolte as Randy "Mouch" McHolland, Randy Flagler as Capp and Joe Minoso as Cruz in the "Damage Control" episode of "Chicago Fire". Yeah, 0930hrs? And, as promised, Firehouse 51 welcomes back Matthew Casey (Jesse Spencer) for the occasion as he will serve as best man. Assemble your dream cast! WornOnTV: Kylie's orange knit top on Chicago Fire | Katelynn Shennett | Clothes and Wardrobe from TV And Just Like That Emily in Paris Euphoria Riverdale Gossip Girl Dynasty The White Lotus Yellowstone Grown-ish Black-ish Soaps Days of our Lives General Hospital The Bold and the Beautiful The Young and the Restless Talk Shows All rights reserved. She has a certificate in massage therapy. 10 Things You Didnt Know about Katelynn Shennett, Instagram post announcing their engagement, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Amanda Zhou, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Michael Bruner, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Dallas Liu, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Chelsea Holmes, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Daymon Patterson, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Camrus Johnson, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Joey Klaasen, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Rob Corddry, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Natalie Cabo, 10 Thngs You Didnt Know about Elizabeth Corrigan, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Shaun Dooley, 10 Interesting Facts You Didnt Know About Amber Midthunder, 10 Things You Didnt Know About Cristiana Dellanna, 10 Things You Didnt Know about Peter Vigilante. 1,182 following. Ran in The Pantagraph on Saturday, November 27, 1982. Lets take that guy off the market! Her costars in Chicago Fire includedTaylor KinneyandKara Killmer. Camille has a master's degree from Saint Joseph University's Writing Studies program, and she currently works as the Writing Center Assistant Director at a small university in western Pennsylvania. All of the ladies in America are going to cry. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and 1-ranked Decatur Lutheran; NCHS falls to Class 4A No. Im so excited to marry you,Shennett happily wrote in the caption accompanying the engagement photos set against a picturesque backdrop. She is all about living life to the fullest and she is always down for a good adventure. Can we say hallelujah?! Shennett grew up in Normal, attending Fairview Elementary, Kingsley Junior High and Normal Community, and getting a taste for acting at the Illinois Shakespeare Festival in Bloomington. View Details. Ran in The Pantagraph on Wednesday, November 15, 2006. Katelynn Shennett is a name you may not be very familiar with yet, but that wont be the case for much longer thanks to his role in the hit series Chicago Fire. This streamlined the transition into professional acting, she said, and its where she connected with her current agency. Take 30 seconds to create a completely free profile, which will allow you to: What Character Do You Want to see Priah Ferguson play in Live Action, John Tucker Must Die (with Stranger Things Cast). However, for the time being, her actual age and birthday are hidden. Cyber Monday isn't just for major retailers anymore. As such, Gallo has again begun to experience jealousy and conflict surrounding his feelings for Violet. They are nothing too fancy, just me in my comfiest sweats playing with shapes and seeing how many different angles I could get of my little porch. Subscribe to our newsletter for new stories, tips & events. When Katelynn was cast in Chicago Fire, she was only supposed to be in three episodes. Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences! TV Actress. Ran in The Pantagraph on Sunday, December 14, 1980. Katelynn Shennetts age has yet to be revealed after working for extended periods in the film industry. Not Available. Toward the end of college, Shennett participated in a senior showcase where she went to Chicago and performed a few scenes for agencies and theater companies. We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Details On The Partner Of The Rapper, What Is Sapnap Wiki, Age? As an actress, one of Katelynns main goals is to always put on a great show. Ran in The Pantagraph on Wednesday, November 29, 1978. Most Popular #130074. And did you get the email about Anabelle? Appearing: Jesse . Katelynn is an actress from the United States of America. Interestingly, Shennett's role on "Chicago Fire" marks her very first. We were both new to the team and wanting to take in as much as we could.. Katelynn Shennetts verified height and weight are unknown at this time. Katelynn Shennett's verified height and weight are unknown at this time. Now, she serves as one of Firehouse 51s all-important administrative assistants, and that is Kylie Estevez. She was born and raised in a city called Normal which is a little more than two hours outside of Chicago. Katelynn Shennett (1) Miranda Rae Mayo (1) Damage Control (TV Episode) Photo & Video. Namely, that is fireman Blake Gallo and paramedic Violet Mikami. The next episode, the fall finale, airs Dec. 8. Chicago, Illinois, United States94 followers 90 connections. Ran in The Pantagraph on Sunday, December 2, 2007. They'll get him out. A goal of mine is to infuse a bit of positivity and lightness into every scene Im in Kylie is a dependable and reliable character who puts her best foot forward every chance she gets and tries to absorb as much knowledge as she can in this crazy firehouse role.. with updates on movies, TV shows, Rotten Tomatoes podcast and more. Acting may be what Katelynn is best known for, but its certainly not the only thing shes good at. Some of the things she enjoys include hiking, swimming, and horseback riding. TV Actor. Over the years shes been able to visit several beautiful places including Mexico, Italy, and Puerto Rico.