I receivedmy first of 5 Seven Daysies (Best Craftsperson in VT!) NEW! Mark: Trifari elongatedused since Dec. 1937. I grew up in Upstate New York where I weaved together necklaces and bracelets of wildflowers every summer. White gold dipped ball tip cuff adjustable ring 18K Gold dipped 5.5mm coffee bean chain necklace Gold Dipped 8mm Square CZ Sterling Silver Post Stud Earrings Gold Dipped 9mm Round Bezel CZ Stone Pendant Brass Necklace White Gold Dipped CZ Star and Heart Adjustable Cuff Ring 18K Gold dipped 5.5mm coffee bean chain necklace We printed one issue. TENNESMED, RUNE, Sweden, Mark: RMT above what appears to be a rope loop with two hatch marks across it. Ihad a great love for and fascination with primitive jewelry artifacts. TWIN-CLASP See TRIFARI Notes: Contemporary Native American jewelry artist; jewelry incorporates Sterling silver, 14k gold and gemstones. OOAK #1, NEW! Thank you thank you!! At this time I could barely keep up with the Artist Market, Etsy and selling at one store in town, Trinket. Caro , very honest , knowledgeable and competitively priced . Nick was so thoughtful and thorough in identifying some concerns with the setting on my engagement ring (bought at another jeweler 12+ years ago). Simple with a spiritual twist, Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry is inspired by Jennifer's personal style and made for women who love and wear jewelry daily. Mark: Trifari in cursive font at a slant, with the copyright mark. All Trifari jewelry appears to have been marked after that time. HOLIDAY HOURS December 1 - 24: Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat 10am - 6pm. Purchased by Chase Capital Partners, Lattice Holding, a division of the Monet Group in 1994. We had both the engagement and wedding ring designed and made and they both came out perfectly. This finding was used to slide onto a zipper pull on a zip-up jacket or sweater. COPPER ART JEWELRY by Burkholz and Kaplan Thank You! The idea is that they helpremind you of which chakra to balance. Carl Fishel joined Trifari & Krussman and they incorporated in 1925. Quick, efficient, quality for good price.! #6 GORGEOUS Bookmatched Maligano Jaspers in Small Brass Hoop "Wings", OOAK #6, NEW! THE DIAMOND LOOK (script) See KRAMER Get the lowest price on your favorite brands at Poshmark. Holley Necklace. Each handcrafted piece of Jenni K. Jewelry is dreamed, designed, and made locally in Greenville, NC by Jenni herself, with every woman in mind. Among our products you will find a variety of Jennifer And Company Jewelry in an array of different styles, colors and materials, suitable for every occasion. Click to see all listings. That is all I can say. The jewelry store offers a wide range of top-quality jewelry names, including award-winning designers like Tacori, Naledi, Parade, and Artcarved. 1979 the name was changed to Ellen Designs for Robert Originals. I needed a necklace fixed and earrings cleaned. Mark: Trifari in cursive font, enclosed in a circle 1970s & 1980s. Mark: Clip-Mates, Trifari with crown over the T 1940-1955. Line: Trifari Le Touquet for sports jewelry used since 1929, Line: Parquet beach jewelry April 1929, Line: Gainsborough 1932 (different form used in 1959), Line: Jewels by Trifari hangtag 1950s, Line: Gainsborough 1959 (different form used in 1932). THE DOLLY MADISON BRACELET See NAPIER Please try later or you can also send your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. Whether youre looking for classic designs or trend styles, Economy bulk in Jennifer And Company Jewelry, we guarantee that its premium quality on TOMADE.com and No minimums per order. Robert Levy retired in 1975 and Ellen Jaffe (Davids daughter) joined the company. We had just weeks and my husband wanted me to have two matching diamond bands on top of a very specific multi toned band for himself. Thursday 10am - 7pm. #2 GREEN JADE Bookmatched Smooth Stones in MEDIUM Brass Contoured "Wings"! NY Now at the Javits Center in NYC. Really enjoy them and looking forward to going back. Jennifer's Jewelry LLC | P.O. Affinity & Co. Jewelers is a 4th generation family owned business. CJCI Mark: TRIFARI tm on raised platform 1980s & on HSN jewelry current, Mark: Trifari with S, M or L to the side used to show size bangle bracelets in the 1980s info courtesy of Anne Morrissey. Notes: His jewelry is manufactured by Relios in Albuquerque, NM, whose mark is an R above a quarter moon. Thank you so much for always buying my moms jewelry. BOBYE SYVERSON: research files. #2 OMG CHROME CHALCEDONY Bookmatched in Medium Brass Contoured Hoops! Founded by sisters Leah and Lauren Medici; jewelry appears to be made in China. What days are C & R Diamond Jewelers open? After a crazy busy 2015 I just wanted to connect more with other badass Burlington babes so I started a blog which then became a magazine. COLLECTING COSTUME JEWELRY 202 By Julia Carroll Other companies besides D&E made some Tara jewelry, and Tara may have manufactured some of their own after the move to California. TULLA BOOTH See BOOTH, TULLA We bring together jewelry designers and own factory alliances. Oh sure it is chock full of magical turquoise necklaces and bracelets. Contact Sales Department. NEW! Founded by Jean Barnes, who sold the company in 1986. SUPER-LIMITED BATCH: ONLY ONE PAIR OFFERED!!! Thank You", "I have 11 of your designs that my husband has purchased for me, our daugher and daugher-in-law. Sage 1/2" Earrings. in 1971 by Michael Tancer who had been with Coro until 1969. Fax: 646-349-2804. I see you all. AFFINITY & CO. JEWELERS. OOAK #5. Fast delivery, full service customer support. #3 "CRAZY LACE" AGATES, Small Brass CONTOURED "WINGS"! Tiny Silver Hoops with Smooth Aquamarines! So excited to be expanding our reach through word of mouth and photos from our Amazing Ambassadors. This year I invested in some camera and lighting equipment and a small photo studio so that we can take all our model photos ourselves. Multiple $ amounts to choose from! When Stowe Craft Gallery inquired about selling my work I couldn't pass it up. Artemis Earrings with Bewitching BLUE-GRAY Aquamarine Faceted Crystals! They are often seen with just the patent date. Four of my pieces were chosen, including my Textured Turquoise Necklace. Mark: Trifari printed without elongated letters & different crown. They were gold but they knew I wasnt ecstatic about the gold so they offered to dip them in white gold for no charge. Faceted, Double Pointed Amethyst Taliswoman Earrings, Tiny Brass Bails. Also, our large jewelry selection has items that fit all types of customers and markets, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, brooches, anklets and jewelry sets etc. Joe and all the team are so personable and welcoming that you feel like a little part of the family. Their passion is inspired by old-world family traditions and over three generations of creating stunning handcrafted jewelry designs for their special customers. Take a journey with meback in time 20 years ago when this all started! Sold by joe37s. Enter your email tobe in the inner circle and receiveour newslettersregarding sales, news and happenings! They are also SO lightweight, and I love the chime sound they make when they move. We . NEW! THEODORE W. FOSTER & BRO. COSTUME JEWELRY A PRACTICAL HANDBOOK AND GUIDE by Fred Rezazadeh Rugged & romantic, Island Cowgirl jewelry is hand carved with poetic etchings and words of inspiration Our slow batch, one of a kind western turquoise jewelry is made by hand and heart by a real cowgirl in Nashville TN. NEW! Some jewelry in the Juliana style was manufactured by DeLizza & Elster for Tara. THOROBREDS See CORO $198. We update new arrivals almost every day to provide the latest styles in trend. Shop Layered Behind The Brand Simple with a spiritual twist, Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry is inspired by Jennifer's personal style and made for women who love and wear jewelry daily. Also, our large jewelry selection has items that fit all types of customers and markets, including necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, brooches, anklets and jewelry sets etc. TEENETTE See FORSTNERFORSTNER CHAIN CORP TINY Artemis Earrings with Bewitching BLUE-GRAY Aquamarine Faceted Crystals! <<<, "These earrings are beautiful & unique. SMOOTH AMETHYST CRESCENT MOONS in SMALL STERLING SILVER Hoops! Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff who work hard at customer satisfaction. Quality merchandise, carefully packed with itemized price list w/photos, great service, reasonable and next day shipping. Some jewelry for Tammey's Jewels was made by Hollycraft. I rented a small studio to work and attended my first wholesale trade show - went right for the biggest one of them all! CO., Providence, Rhode Island 1873 to at least 1951, THOMAS LONG CO. See LONGS TOFA JEWELRY INCORPORATED, Cliffside, NJ contemporary, TOKEN OF LOVE See FORSTNERFORSTNER CHAIN CORP A lot happened this year, it was very exciting! To celebrate 10 years of PMC, Tim McCreight (Master Metalismith who brought PMC from Japan to the States) invited artists from around the globe to show their best work. Her collection is full of pieces that are charming and eclectic. In addition, Affinity & Co. Jewelers offer jewelry customization, Appraisals, repairs, and special financing options. We're working toward having a model photo for every piece on the website, to make your online shopping experience that much easier! Thank you so much for the gorgeous addition to my earring collection, they bring me so much joy! #4 "CRAZY LACE" AGATES, Small Brass CONTOURED Teardrops! View a Tara Fifth Avenue catalog from a 1965 sales kit. The jewelry store offers replacing clasps or chains, gold/rhodium plating, jewelry maintenance, and design consultation services. NEW! This one-of-a-kind ring by Kristin Novinger was designed &" Be sure to sign up for our VIP Inner Circle to be notified of new releases. Small AMETHYST (AQUARIUS) CLUSTERS in Small BRASS TEARDROP Earrings, NEW! Have a certified 1/2ct. Rugged & romantic, Island Cowgirl jewelry is hand carved with poetic etchings and words of inspiration. Photo courtesy Relios, THE ADJUSTABLE See GEM-CRAFT They also provide wax model printing/3D prototype printing and unique six or twelve-month financing options with approved credit. This was very exciting! So happy these are lightweight enough for me! To apply click HERE! Partners are sisters Lynne Gordon & Marge Borofsky, founders of Mylu Designs Co. Also worked for Coro, heading the Mylu division until 1970. Found on double prong dressclip with patent date of Feb. 1940. MID-CENTURY PLASTIC JEWELRY By Susan Klein OOAK #9, NEW! To afford to do so I created an entire line of necklaces called Modern Relics and did a pre-order for them through another successful Kickstarter. We look forward to a successful partnership with you! 10/10 would recommend! She was our consultant and helped my fiance and I design the most perfect engagement ring. Francisco Tortolani founded Mastercraft Jewelry Co. in Providence, Rhode Island. Became Theodore W. Foster & Bro. I was interviewed for the Burlington Free Press. Welcome to Jenni K. Jewelry A woman's jewelry should make a statement that's as unique and bold as her personality. Price was more than fair compared to a similar ring custom ring from James Allen. You can still find my work there. According to Jim Katz, the first instance of Trifari necklace using a J hook on necklace closures is July 21, 1947. Your message has been successfully sent to the business owner. All Half Price sales in August are final. Line: Me-To-You Gift Collection by Trifari 1981, Line: Trifari Connections 1990 (owner Crystal Brands), Alfred Philippe 1930 to retirement in 1968, Marcella Saltz for Trifari 1980s-1990s. I moved my studio back home and focused on our little guy and maintaining my biz but itjust kept growing! BENICIA, CA 94510. Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories, Bundle lot trendy fashionista glam shoe lover earrings statement, Clear Faceted Glass bead gold Tone Necklace Set, Three Layers Yellow Faceted Lucite Bead set, Yellow Facted Lucite Bead Necklace earring Set, Black Facted Lucite Bead Necklace earring Set, Turquoise Facted Lucite Bead Necklace earring Set, Earrings & Multi Chain Statement Necklace Set. A new one-of-a-kind turquoise and semi precious stone collection is released every 6-8 weeks. I spent a lot of time at my desk exploring this new material and building my skills. Received the next day in a gift worthy package. Don Sr., Don Jr. and granddaughter Robin continued the Tortolani company. In 2005, Jennifer Fisher began designing fashion and fine jewelry, and if there's one thing that the stylist-turned-designer knows, it's how to make a statement. Info courtesy Dottie Sheffield, ID: jim-n-dottie. Specialties: Unmatched Quality, Huntington Beach Jewelry Experts At C & R Diamond Jewelers Huntington Beach, we have taken all of the guess work out of buying an engagement ring, diamond, cash for gold, watch repair, eyeglass repair and jewelry repair. They have experience of over 150 years in this field and are a fourth-generation family business. Daniel OFarrell was President and Fred Lebwohl was chief of design and development. Tel: 646-599-9334,9335. TORINO CREATIONS, INC., Cranston RI still in business as of June, 2003, TORTOLANI 1950 TO 1976 back in business as of 2002, TRAVELOUGE See CORO Copyright 1997 to present www.costumejewelrycollectors.com All Rights Reserved.All RCJ publications and pages were created More brands like Jennifer Kahn Jewelry Shop all KBD Studio KBD Studio strives to make artistic handmade accessories that are sophisticated, modern, & timeless, with an edge. I have been buying your jewelry as gifts but this is the first piece I get to keep! I accompanied Celie on her teaching trips around the country and abroad. Company size 11-50 employees . Medium Brass Hoops, Silver Moons, AQUAMARINE Peacock Feathers, NEW! I moved to Celie's to be a live-in jewelry apprentice. The mixed metals give these earrings a really cool, edgy vibe. |Researching Costume Jewelry Home, TAKAHASHI BIRDS early 1940s into 1980s, TAMMEY JEWELS Indianapolis, Indiana 1961 until at least 1986, TARA FIFTH AVENUE c. 1960s NYC, then moved to CA, TARA Tara Jewellery Co. Dublin, Ireland, TARA TARA JEWELS CO. CALIF. currently in business (Jan. 04), TARA Tara Co., Div. Your bracelets are wonderful reminders of what a treasure she is to me/. Not to mention my ring is gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Mark: Tortolani with copyright below is the re-issue mark. I had the huge honor of being invited to write a chapter on setting stones in PMC for Tim McCreight's book PMC Technic. Help others: Click Here to send review or send us your review to reviews@threebestrated.com. I made this piece entitled "Journey Necklace" and it won 2nd place in the first National PMC Exhibit. NEW! "~STEPHANIE~, "Beautiful! We went searching for our perfect wedding bands at many other places but the service and quality of the jewelry just didnt have the feel we were hoping for. Mark: Clipmate Trifari patented their clipmate holder. C & R Diamond Jewelers is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Caro cleans and checks the prongs on my rings and cleans my watch, which I have him check about once a year. in 48 reviews, Not only is his imagination and craftsmanship perfect but his customer service is out of this world. in 6 reviews, I will definitely be coming back for all my future jewelry purchases. in 3 reviews. It was a wonderful side project but I decided to refocus on my biz on making jewelry cause we had a baby on the way! This kind of personal attention to detail definitely guided our decision to purchase from Affinity & Co. Jewelers. Sperry Mfg. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. When you visit the Huntington beach Jewelry Store, a warm smile and special greeting will make you feel at home. Francesca. You work it like a clay, oncefired in a kiln, you're left with pure silver. So crazy thatthis year marked my 20th anniversary as a jewelry maker! TEEN KRAFT See MARATHON We have 0 pieces of great items in Jennifer And Company Jewelry. For the first few years as an apprentice I absorbed all the techniques I could. This section doesnt currently include any content. Ijust designed a new necklace version. listings listingspeople Log in|Sign up POSH MARKETS All All Women Men Kids Home Electronics Pets Brass Hoop Earrings with Heishi - 5 Sizes. Formerly "The Custom Goldsmith" from MainPlace, we specialize in custom jewelry, wedding rings and pendants. I am back home from the Tucson Gem show and I have to say it was a magical trip. Description: This Stunning Necklace features a Variety of Beads to Create a Fun and Stylish Statement piece. TWEEN-AGE JEWELRY See WERTHEIMER OOAK #3, NEW! Box 99507, Raleigh, N.C. 27624 | 919-819-1136 | jjeffreyschen@gmail.com Built with BoldGrid Powered by WordPress Support from InMotion Hosting Special Thanks Welcome to the new online store for Jennifer's Jewelry LLC. A little bit cowgirl, a little bit bohemian and a whole lot of heartful soul. Description: Navy Blue/ Five Layers Faceted Lucite Bead /Gold Tone Finish/Lead-Free/ Necklace With Matching Earring/ 16-26" Long With A 3" Extension. JS World Trading, Inc. has been a family owned business since 1989. TWIN TONES See CORO When you visit the Huntington beach Jewelry Store, a warm smile and special greeting will make you feel at home. Address in 1964: 50 Aleppo St., Providence, Rhode Island. We had the absolute best experience buying our wedding bands! It's a Lark book called "Stitched Jewels" by Marthe Le Van. Mark: Trifari in Circle which contains the copyright mark 1980s. This review is coming a bit late but I wanted to give a very big special thanks to Emily. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. INSIDE THE JEWELRY BOX By Ann Pitman Each and every one of you. Princess Bride Diamonds love having the opportunity to celebrate life's most precious moments with their customers by creating unique and high-quality pieces that can be cherished for generations to come. I wanted to try my hand at something completely different! TRAYNOR, MARK See JOSEPH MEYER Angular rings, studded bracelets and chain link chokers add an elevated edge to any look. P.O. I found Princess Bride Diamonds on Instagram, and my fianc and I flew to California just to pick out an engagement ring. They were super friendly and willing to spend time with me. Dec 15, 2018 - Shop Women's Jennifer K Company Blue Gold Size 16" + 3" Ext Necklaces at a discounted price at Poshmark. <<< PISCES AQUAMARINE COLLECTION (Feb/March) NEW! I was born to love horses. She was extremely helpful and informative when it came to helping us choose our setting, material and diamond. Simone and Son is a great family owned business. I've donated $2750 to Onetreeplanted.org! I've been buying from Trendywholesale for a couple of years now and have never had a problem. We have been specializing in providing high quality and very affordable jewelry such as bracelets, necklaces, pendants, earrings, and other accessories. But don't give up check the spelling or try less specific search terms. Office Location & Hour. I got your cross my heart necklace yesterday as a gift and I love it! We're always working to grow in ways that make sense. by Christie Romero Co. in 1898. I've always had a great experience shopping with Trendy Wholesale, whether it was in person or online the service is professional and timely, Quick shipping, detailed invoice with pictures and reasonable pricing. BOX 446 9, #2 Spring 1999; Marcia Brown; Cherri Simonds. COLLECTING RHINESTONE COLORED JEWELRY by Maryanne Dolan You can read all about it HERE. Some made before 1970 are marked K.T. Affinity & Co. Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store offering in-stock & custom diamond pieces, plus restoration & repair. NEW! Angela was amazing with helping us figure out the perfect setting and wedding band pairing. Please click below to make your donation. Doing my best to feel FIERCE! Older pieces also have the copyright mark in front of Tortolani in the signature. OOAK#2, NEW! By 2018 my work was in 50 shops and I had hit 5000 Etsy Sales. I work with PMC, Gold, Sterling, brass, copper, stones, found objects, leather and feathers. NEW! TURTLES ON PARADE See UNCAS Jennifer Gerhold . I fully turned my focus on wholesaling and getting into as many shops as I could. THE SHOW MUST GO ON! Was located in NYC, then moved to Garden Grove, CA, around 1965.