Sarah Patrick Dempsey has lived two charming but separate lives on film and television. And I was fired, along with eleven of the thirteen actors. One of me as Nigel Tufnel and one of me as me. I played her spunky niece, and she was the Southern matriarch of a family where her brother died and left his estate, his plantation, to his African-American housekeeper. I cant make up anything. Youre such a lovely writer of childrens books. Its been twenty years for you in recovery. He is Jane Marie Lynch is an American actress, comedian and author. All by accident. I was doing a lot of aerobics. As Jamie Lee Curtis wrote of her "aha! In fact, she clarified, her books aren't necessarily meant for children, but for families. She was raised in New York, and took her stepfather's surname. Her attitude towards gender changed, In addition to her multitude of roles in film and television, Jamie Lee Curtis is also the author of children's books. ", As she told NME, the reason for her antipathy for horror is that she scares way too easily. Im jaw-dropped by what they are able to do. Hank Hill is known for All That I Need (2005) and Context (2004). The father in that story wrote an autobiography, titled Access of Kings. It was that idea that, when youre famous, you get this incredible access, you get opportunities to see things that other people dont get to see, you get ease of access everywhere you go. His father, named Ivan Banadinovic, came from Zagreb, Croatia, and worked as a manager for Caterpillar Inc. His mother, named Eleanor Banadinovic, came from a German family American actor and producer Matthew David McConaughey was born in Uvalde, Texas. First in La haine (1995), the young actor, Timothy James Curry was born on April 19, 1946 in Grappenhall, Cheshire, England. That s**t scared me,"she confessed. I get so much effing attention, which is just obscene, really. I get it. 7 Jamie Lee Curtis Jane Lynch pictures. When I was little, I didnt know who I was. I've been doing commercials for a very, very, very long time partially so I can ameliorate all of that distance from my family. Ad Choices, Celebrity Doppelgangers: Hilary Swank and Jamie Lee Curtis, It struck me today that Hilary Swank's new pixie cut bears more than a striking resemblance to Jamie Lee Curtis's signature coif. I never thought Id be an actor, ever, ever, ever, ever. Jamie Lee Curtis is an award-winning actress, author, and activist. I got 840 on my SATs combined," Curtis joked toUSA Today. Did you ever have any inclination to do his style of comedy? The actor has been hotfooting it between London, New York and Los Angeles He raised his hand to gesture, like, Hi, you called me. You know when Jafar becomes a dragon? The cast of the play, which chronicles the historic court challenge to Californias Proposition 8, also will include Matt Bomer, Campbell Brown, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Cleve Jones, Christine Lahti, Matthew Morrison, Rory OMalley, Yeardley Smith and George Takei. ", Yet despite those superficial differences, Curtis explained, there are some core similarities that bond them, including being "women of a similar age"who are both in long-term marriages. Tom grew up in what he has Tom and Hank(from king of the hill)must see tv series. One of her most popular roles was that of neuroscientist Dr. Beverly Hofstadter in the sitcom " The Big Sigourney Weaver has created a host of memorable characters, both dramatic and comic, ranging from Ripley in ALIEN to Dian Fossey in GORILLAS IN THE MIST to Gwen/Tawny in GALAXY QUEST and most recently, 14-year-old Kiri in AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER. Time went on. You have to remember, I had gray teeth, because my mother took tetracycline when she was pregnant with me. Inspired by that experience, he returned to Northwestern where he received a bachelor's degree in speech/theater. Web7 Jamie Lee Curtis Jane Lynch pictures. Highlights from the week in culture, every Saturday. Jamie Lee Curtis took home the outstanding performance by a female actor in a supporting role honor for Everything Everywhere All at Once at the 2023 SAG Awards. October 18, 2018, 11:28 PM. ", Substance abuse was something that Jamie Lee Curtis grew up around. We are doing all we can to help speed that process along.. "I was raised in a house of hatred. WebJane Lynch: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids. Between the similar super-short cuts, their oval-shaped faces and their amazingly high cheekbones, they could be twins. "I mean, f**king 'Aladdin' scared me. It took a summer of acting in a children's theater group to convince Matthew Morrison that he wanted to become an actor. And so, two things. After experiencing fertility struggles, the couple adopted daughter Annie. When young Jamie Lee Curtis was pondering her future career plans, following in the footsteps of her famous parents to become an actor wasn't actually at the top of her list. Writing about her own "aha! "I never thought I'd write a book in my life. Im looking at everybody, like, What? Ive been doing this for a long, long time, and Ive been successful at it since I was nineteen. WebJamie Lee Curtis, 62, shared the glowing skin results of her facial on Instagram in a new makeup-free selfie. One of the comedic highlights of the evening came from Jane Lynch in her role as Maggie Gallagher exchanging words with Jones as Wolfson. When in Doubt, Play Insane: An Interview with Catherine OHara. 'I'm going to marry that man,' I said to my friend,"she wrote of Guest, who was then earning accolades for his brilliant performance as dim-witted guitarist Nigel Tufnel in Rob Reiner's groundbreaking mockumentary "This Is Spinal Tap." "Halloween" legend Jamie Lee Curtis rocked the Golden Globes red carpet and debuted a new look white hair! She is a producer and director, known for Kickin' It (2011), Graves (2016) and Kenny Powers: The K-Swiss MFCEO (2011). Attendees included Barbara Streisand and James Brolin, Sally Field, Vanessa Williams, Leonard Nimov, Toni Collette, Sofia Vergara, and California Lieutenant Governor Gavin Newsom. "All throughout my books basically, there's a line of music for children, colors, silly things happening, and a line for the adults," she explained. You spend most of the movie in tailored, jewel-toned pantsuits. As an actor, Curtis has been difficult to pigeonhole, effortlessly shifting from genre to genre; how many other Tinseltown stars can count some of filmdom's biggest horror, drama, comedy, and action movies among their credits? She teamed the new style with a stunning white dress, Would Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent Host Their Own Talk Show? The facts are on our side and truth always finds the light. (FYI for both film buffs and inquiring minds: Swank lopped off her locks for her role of Amelia Earhart in the upcoming movie Amelia.) When I read about that, I thought, God, she must have been the last person put under contract at Universal. ", She's also a devotee of clutter-busting queen Marie Kondo, revealing in an Interview magazine chat with pal Sigourney Weaver that she had become "a deep believer" in Kondo, "who has revolutionized the art of getting rid of s**t." Referencing Kondo's mantra, Curtis joked, "That's the tattoo I'm going to get, 'Does it spark joy? I dont know. I took her into her little dressing room. Was it suicide? WebIf theres one woman who looks like shes having the time of her life at the moment, its Jamie Lee Curtis. My daughter, Annie, my son, Tom and my husband, Christopher offered me love and support last night and I am so lucky to call them mine. ", Interestingly enough, that was not Curtis' sole exploration into the vagaries of diaper technology. People need to witness what happened in the Proposition 8 trial, if for no other reason than to see inequality and discrimination unequivocally rejected in a court of law where truth and facts matter, said Black, who won an Oscar for his screenplay for Milk. I had a lot of personality. The script of 8was adapted from courtroom transcripts, first-hand accounts of drama in the courtroom, and interviews with the plaintiffs. I called Jenny Eagan, the costume designer, and I sent her a picture of my friend Patti Rckenwagner. What happened on that drive became part of literary history. Stan studied at Rutgers Mason Gross School of the Arts and spent a year at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London.When he went Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson was born May 13, 1986 in London, England, to Richard Pattinson, a car dealer importing vintage cars, and Clare Pattinson (ne Charlton), who worked as a booker at a model agency. One reason for that, she revealed in an interview with The New Yorker, was that her teeth had a grayish hue, due to her mother taking tetracycline during her pregnancy. Our conversation has been condensed and edited. And was the one year of college also a nightmare? He is an actor, known for Bob Harper: Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation (2011), Bob Harper: Totally Ripped Core (2011) and Bob Harper: Ultimate Cardio Body (2011). Jamie Lee Curtis is Hollywood royalty: her parents were Janet Leigh, the star of Alfred Hitchcocks Psycho, and Tony Curtis, the matine idol from Sweet Smell of Success. She belongs to a specific class of actors who use their easy entre into the world of celebrity as an opportunity for scorched-earth storytelling from behind the curtainthink Anjelica Huston in her memoir, Watch Me, or Carrie Fisher in her autobiographical novel Postcards from the Edge. Curtis was as frank and outspoken as ever when she spoke with me recently, to promote her new film, the murder mystery Knives Out, from the writer and director Rian Johnson. Please. So, no, I dont think well ever work together. The last thing I ever thought Id do, besides being an actor, would be to be a writer, because I didnt feel I had the acumen. He did try to get out of his contract. If I had two, that was a miracle. The actor has been hotfooting it between London, New York and Los Angeles on the promo trail for her latest film, Halloween.Though the movie is not a contender for awards season, Curtis has approached each radio slot, primetime TV show In the 1990s, Curtis starred in some notable films such as True Lies and Forever Young. And I turned her around. What happened is I went to college and became a little sister at a frat. Photographs by Valerie Chiang for The New Yorker, When I Was Little: A Four-Year-Olds Memoir of Her Youth. Or something. I could never improvise comedically. WebJamie Lee Curtis is a versatile and accomplished actress who has had a long and successful career in the entertainment industry. I lived a little of it. "I wouldn't watch a horror movie if you paid me,"she confirmed to SFX (via Games Radar), admitting she is "not a fan of the genre. Halfway down the aisle, Miss Davis reaches up and grabs my hand, which is pushing the wheelchair, and says, Take me back. The camera people are going, What are you doing? Because we stopped. His mother, Mary Kathleen (McCabe), is a substitute school teacher originally from New Jersey. Did you resist it at any point? The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Updated: March 03, 2012 '", Her focus on organization, she explained to Good Housekeeping, was a byproduct of her sobriety. That was my deal with them, in order to talk about the reality of self-esteem, and about the fact that I had undergone plastic surgery, which is where I first found Vicodin. Or is it something thats ad hoc, that has developed over the years? She was the executive I was making My Girl in Florida, and the makeup man had done Silence of the Lambs and it was out in theatres. If she can't find a meeting, she simply hosts her own on the set. They pay moneygood, after-tax moneyto go and buy expensive bad popcorn and sugar drinks just to sit there to be tortured by a filmmaker. I have learned that, whatever it is, there is no formula for anyonethere is no one way to do it. He is widely regarded as the most recognized wrestling star worldwide and the most popular wrestler of the 1980s.Hogan began his professional wrestling career in Sarah Jessica Parker was born March 25, 1965, in Nelsonville, Ohio, to Barbra Forste (ne Keck), a teacher who ran a nursery school, and Stephen Parker, a journalist. I was just cast in the movie Perfect. I was in L.A. Jamie Lee Curtis reveals her thoughts when she first saw her husband. While her dreams of becoming a cop ultimately took a back seat to her acting ambitions, she did get to experience life as a cop vicariously, at least when she was cast as a rookie NYPD officer in the 1990 drama "Blue Steel." Jamie Lee Curtis is sharing a special moment with her fans. . It allowed me to earn money and stay home. I cut my teeth in horror movies, where you dont have any timeyou just show up as the person, and you do the work, and you get a take or two, and then they have to move on. Famous for his public declaration of celibacy in the "Tatler" back in the 1980s, Emma Thompson has characterised her friend as "90 Conan O'Brien grew up in a large Irish Catholic family in Massachusetts. Her parents divorced, and her mother later remarried to Paul Forste and had four more children, bringing the total to eight. Robert discovered his Terry Eugene Bollea, better known by his ring name Hulk Hogan, is an American retired professional wrestler and television personality. That was an important consideration due to her abysmal grades. I miss those talk shows where its Bette Davis in the nineteen-sixties. Her mother died when she was ten. Actor | Her gig writing children's books is no passing fancy; since writing her first book in 1998 "Today I Feel Silly, & Other Moods That Make My Day"she's since writtenseveral others. That's my gift with a little 'g,' a baby 'g.'" While many actors of her generation are content to look back on past glories, Curtis appears to be bucking that trend; like a fine wine, she just gets better with age, offering every indication that her most career-defining and memorable work is still to come. My friend Debra Hill, who wrote Halloween, was sitting on my couch in my apartment in West Hollywood, where I lived with Bette Davis. She has also been known to cosplay as her favorite characters. She told Variety that her obituary will probably read "'Halloween' Actress Dead.". My lack of any school success I made up for in personality. "My parents hated each other my whole life,"she said during an appearance on "The View," as detailed in the New York Daily News. Tell us what you think about this feature. Mortified by the cameraman's comments, she underwent"routine"cosmetic surgery, and was givenVicodin for the pain. Over the years, the stories youve been telling about your past with opiates and addiction have dovetailed with your thoughts on the exacting beauty standards in Hollywood. And two weeks later the audition for Halloween came up. The co-star of Schitts Creek chats about her longtime collaboration with Eugene Levy and the one idea that Christopher Guest would not let her put on film. In December 2020, Jamie Lee Curtis celebrated 36 years of marriage with Christopher Guest, commemorating the occasion with a sweet Instagram post. WebJamie Lee Curtis is Hollywood royalty in the truest sense, given that her parents are both iconic movie stars: Tony Curtis, known for such classic flicks as "Some Like It Hot" and He won an Oscar as Best Supporting Actor for his performance in The Deer Hunter (1978), and has been seen in mostly character roles, often Robin McLaurin Williams was born on Saturday, July 21st, 1951, in Chicago, Illinois, a great-great-grandson of Mississippi Governor and Senator, Anselm J. McLaurin. Fifty years ago, a Kansas family picked up a hitchhiker on their way to Iowa. There have been times where I have felt less than, because other people seemed more articulate. I think hes cute. Curtis even interviewed Foner (a screenwriter and producer whose films include "Running on Empty"and "A Dangerous Woman") for the Daily Beastnot surprising, given thata 2005 profile of Foner in the Los Angeles Times described Curtis as "her best friend. I was terrified about being outed. It was clearly going to play a part in that movie. Video:Jamie Lee Curtis on How the New 'Halloween' Relates to the #MeToo Era, The actress captioned the photo with a sweet message, The most important part of my work is the people I get to come home from that work to.. Ever. Celebrities including the likes of George Clooney, Jamie Lee Curtis, Brad Pitt, Kevin Bacon, Jane Lynch, Martin Sheen and Matt Bomer reenacted the courtroom and personal drama of the historic legal battle to have Californas gay marriage ban, Prop. Totally just what Ive picked up. Jamie Lee Curtis Jane Lynch Split - H 2012. You could get work. I called my college and I said, Can I get credit for drama if I go to acting class for a month? And they said yes. His name is Chris Guest. I turned the page, and it was them as their Spinal Tap characters. So thats what I think is so exciting about [this film]. It was originally titled Mommy Got a Selfie Stick. When I was selling it, they thought it meant a vibrator! The net worth of Jane Lynch is $20 million. Clearly, I had a leg up. Clooney and Sheen will play plaintiffs lead co-counsel David Boies and Theodore B. Olson. WebJamie Lee Curtis Has Never Worked Hard a Day in Her Life. Curtis plays Linda Drysdale, the wealthy daughter of a slain mystery novelist who gathers with her family in her fathers Gothic manse to try to get to the bottom of his demise. Its been my gig. It was called As Summers Die. The dnouement was when Bette Davis was going to testify, and were in one of those old Southern courtrooms with the mahogany, and its in the nineteen-fifties, and shes in one of those Victorian wheelchairs. He is an actor and producer, known for Modern Family (2009), Ice Age: Collision Course (2016) and Untraceable (2008). In 2015, after she and Guest had celebrated their 31st anniversary, she shared her secret to a successful marriage withToday. It read, When Jodie goes to the storage locker, close your eyes and ears and wait for the second scream, and I would cover my ears, close my eyes, curl up in a little ball, and sing Au Clair de la Lune in my head. Makeup ideas, product reviews, and the latest celebrity trendsdelivered straight to your inbox. Her son was about 2 years old at the time and he was not pictured. "Adoption is a sacred exchange, filled with joy & sorrow,"she wrote. The actor on addiction, beauty standards, famous parents, writing kids books, and her encounters with Bette Davis. Hurt people hurt people, hurt people seek relief. 2023 Cond Nast. He is of Ashkenazi Jewish (mother) and Swedish, English, and David Rodman Annable was born on September 15, 1979, in Suffern, New York, to Tammi and Rodman John Annable. So its like a pajama romp, but a war movie? What do you think: Does Hilary's 'do look like a rif on Jamie's hairstyle? She sold it that day, to HarperCollins, which was called Harper & Row at the time. She also poses in a black plunging bathing suit and fishnet tights. WebJamie Lee Curtis (born November 22, 1958) is an American actress, producer, and children's author. And yes, that's a novelty. Check out the latest pictures, photos and images of Jamie Lee Curtis and Jane Lynch. "My teeth were gray. Ive built my career around exposing and uncovering the real story. The goal of 8 is to show the world that marriage equality is a basic constitutional right and that those who would deny this basic freedom from loving, committed couples have only vitriol and baseless hyperbole to fall back on. WebJamie Lee Curtis embraced her natural body for her role in the upcoming film "Everything Everywhere All at Once." She worked on her Rosie O'Donnell was born into an Irish-American family in Commack, Long Island. I was so terrified when I got sober from a ten-year run on Vicodin and alcohol. '", According to Us Weekly, Curtis is longtime friends with the "Brokeback Mountain"star's parents,Stephen Gyllenhaal and Naomi Foner, and is also godmother to their daughter, Maggie Gyllenhaal. She got her big break at acting in 1978 when she won the role of Laurie Strode in Halloween (1978). If theres one woman who looks like shes having the time of her life at the moment, its Jamie Lee Curtis. Or something. moment"forO, The Oprah Magazine,Curtis recalled first laying eyes on her future husband in the pages of Rolling Stone. Right after that movie I went and had an eye job. This is insane. One of Jamie Lee Curtis' geekier traits is her affection for video games, and it's something she's made no secret of over the years. "It's a wonderful thing to play a woman like this cop,"she said of her role in an interview with film critic Roger Ebert. "I ended up wearing an Orc mask that has purple hair and horns coming out of his head,"she told Digital Trends. At age 12, Erika knew that she was going to be 13. I want to talk a little bit about your costuming in Knives Out, because it was beyond. She marched into my room and stomped her feet and put her hands on her hips and looked at me and went, When I was little I wore a diaper, but now I use a big-girl potty. I thought, Oh, she was talking about the good old days. We went to Hugos restaurant, in West Hollywood. 3 More posts you may like r/Showerthoughts Join 1 mo. That would be disturbing. And the constant, constant need of self-photography. Finally, the director walks out. Bob Harper: Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation. I felt like it was important to talk about opiates. Its important for me, given that Im this bougie princess from Los Angeleseven if I claim I worked hard, Ive never really worked hard a day in my life. When she eventually came to realize she had a dependency, she confronted it head on and has been sober ever since. "And I can't do it if I'm trying to do backflips to get everything in order. To learn more about this multitalented star, read on to find out what you never knew about Jamie Lee Curtis. Jane Lynch: Net worth. As Curtis confirmed during a 2010 appearance on "The Talk"(viatheDaily Mail), as unsuited as her dad was for marriage, he was even less so for fatherhood. But now I do. I realized, Oh, this is a book for children. Curtis also has bragging rights as bona fide nobility as well, albeit not by birth. And youve done so many! 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. I remember a day where Pierce and I were sitting in this room with John and Geoffrey, where they were deep-diving into things, and, at one point, Pierce looked at me and I looked at him, because Pierce cut his teeth on Remington Steele. [Afterward] we were in an elevator, and I looked at him and said, Pierce, I feel like such a bad actor, because Im not deep-diving like that. And he goes, Yeah, me, too. But, the truth is, there is no depth. Never heard from him! But maybe I'm just seeing things. And I don't throw my 5 million books sold number at her at all.". After that, she became famous for roles in movies like Trading Camryn grew up in Peoria, Illinois before moving to Long Beach California for middle school. Her first film was Private Parts (1997). ", What You Never Knew About Jamie Lee Curtis, "Today I Feel Silly, & Other Moods That Make My Day". The star of Transparent on the shows musical finale, show-business resilience, and hanging on to her Loehmanns card. The last time Curtis was photographed at a red carpet with members of her family was in 1998 at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony at which her husband and daughter were present. I was popular because I was fun. Visit the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration website or contact SAMHSA's National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). Theres an entire industry built on the fact that people like to be frightened, and I understand it. And they had probably twenty men and twenty women, they paid them weekly. Ill never tell. Updated: March 03, 2012 She is of Danish, Greek, English, and Welsh descent.Although best known as the devious Sue Ann Nivens on the classic Angela Lansbury was born in 1925 into a prominent family of the upper middle class living in the Regent's Park neighborhood of London. I said to Debra, Oh, Im going to marry that guy. She said, I tried to put him in a movie. American Idol Contestant Sings To Grandfather Who Just Came Out As Gay, Sam Smith Ignites More Controversy With Full Perfect Magazine Spread, Jacob Elordi & Diego Calva To Play Lovers in New Film On Swift Horses, 15 Sexy Pics of Michael B Jordan From Creed III, She Is A Haunting Is So Much More Than Just A Gothic Queer Ghost Story. They did not let him out of his contract. That told me so much about the hardship of his life. While it's a title that Curtis rarely uses or acknowledges, she was in full-on baroness mode when she accompanied her husband to Britain's House of Parliament in 1999. We could do an entire twelve-hour miniseries on high school. Im never going to pretend that I just got that on my own, like Im just a little girl from nowhere getting it. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Bob Harper: Beginner's Weight Loss Transformation. Its natural. moment" for O, The Oprah Magazine,she and Christopher Guest have enjoyed a "wonderful, complicated, imperfect life" during what she characterized as "a very real marriage." My teeth were gray. And I was surrounded by a lot of people in show business. I just dont think I ever took it that far. So no, it was not Nigel. . In an Instagram post on Friday, Curtis introduced audiences to With his red eyes and stuff? I said, heres the deal: I will take a picture in my underwear, with no makeup, no hair, no fancy lights, with my body the way it is, if you promise you will print that, head to toe, on a separate page, and then print the picture of me fully glammed-out on the next page. There are very photos of the actress whole family. ", Her father, in fact, proved to be a textbook example of how not to succeed in matrimony, getting hitched and divorced four more timesafter his divorce from Leigh, his first wife. His mother, Maura Patricia (Langmead), was a school secretary, and his father, James Curry, was a Methodist Royal Navy chaplain. Ok maybeconsidering the age differencenot twins, but sisters. She has been nominated for 15 Emmy Awards, winning once. They said, I know all about it. One, Miss Davis would call me in July and August, saying, I want the heat. Id be, like, Im so sorry, Miss Davis, its not possible, because its July, and its a hundred and five degrees, and were all dying, and I cant turn on the boilers. She goes, I want the heat. She would lay by the pool in a big black hat and a black maillot bathing suit with high heels, black sunglasses. The director, the producers, everybodys running in, like, What did you do? I was, like, I didnt do anything! So they go in there for twenty minutes. sarah, mila and jilian(biggest loser) haha the mum. She began in the business at the age of 4 with commercial work and voice overs. Theres not a movie that my friends havent all said, Oh, Im going to go see this movie, and then they look at me and they say, But you cant go. Including Parasite, which all of my friends were telling me is this fantastic movie. I was a cheerleader. Until every citizen can equally enjoy the freedom to marry, AFER will continue to fight in the courts of law and the court of public opinion and we will win.. We opened Rolling Stone, the issue with Cyndi Lauper on the cover. After her breakout role in the 1970s, she continued to work in the industry, taking on a variety of roles throughout the years. Often labeled as a tough guy because of his roles, eclectic choices and talent have made of him a star of European cinema. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Theyve explored that through the relationships between mother, daughter, granddaughter., Related Video:The Trauma of Jamie Lee Curtis' Character, Laurie, In 'Halloween', Jamie Lee Curtis Meets Fan Who Survived a Home Invasion by Channeling Her, Justin Timberlake posts sweet birthday message for 'dream of a partner' Jessica Biel, Tom Sizemore, star of 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Heat,' dies at 61 after brain aneurysm, Josh Hartnett is done talking about his break from Hollywood but ready to make fun of actors: 'We're the worst', Michael B. Jordan admits muscle gain for 'Creed' has been harder as he's gotten older, Billy Bush suggests Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes start their own show after ABC exit: 'They've got something that works'. Has that been fairly unexpected for you, to be a public representative for treatment and recovery? Hoffman graduated from Los Angeles High School in 1955, Sarah Hyland was born in New York City to actors Melissa D. Canaday and Edward James Hyland. Jesse Tyler Ferguson was born on October 22, 1975 in Missoula, Montana, USA. She got her big break at acting in 1978 when she won the role of Laurie Strode in Halloween (1978). I was not pretty. She is known for starring as Sue Sylvester in the musical comedy series Glee (2009-2015), which earned her a The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. It struck me today that Hilary Swank's new pixie cut bears more than a striking resemblance to Jamie Lee Curtis's signature coif. During his early childhood, the A likable, boyish-looking actor with thick eyebrows and a friendly smile, Justin Long is a native of Connecticut.He was born and raised in Fairfield, the second of three sons. This play will continue to show Americans one by one that prejudice and fear cannot stand up to truth and justice, said AFER board president Chad Griffin. Her father, Rodney, is a retired school teacher. She has to dress every day. I'm not joking! Within a few weeks they'd "fallen in love.". She called his agent and requested Guest give her a call, but he never did. Then I auditioned for a program which is no longer in existence, which was a contract system. Pondering the incongruity of an actor famed for horror roles who's too afraid to watch her own movies, Curtis suggested to SFX that her easy-to-terrify nature could actually be the secret to her horror success. Blue-eyed Vincent Cassel was born in Paris to a leading actor father, Jean-Pierre Cassel, and a journalist mother, Sabine Litique.