My life was defined by the call of God. Website. Catholics and Fundamentalists need to clean their house. And if they wont kill themselves, you know what? 799 - bi vocational pastor for salt lake baptist church - 07/27/2021. Of course, there is the possibility that you were never Biblically saved (by grace, not works as you claimed), which would explain both your heart and mission in life. My being, my self-worth, was swallowed up by God, the church, and the ministry. Free Baptist Sermons From 2 Timothy 2:20-26. In response to an explosive investigation, top Southern Baptists have released a previously secret list of hundreds of pastors and other church-affiliated personnel accused of . They do real, measurable damage to real people in the real world. This year brought a reckoning over harassment and sexism in the Southern Baptist Convention that led to the ousting of one of its most influential denominational leaders, Paige Patterson. And Pastor of Bible-Believing, Fundamental, Independent. Members BrotherTony Posted December 31, 2021 BrotherTony Members Steven L. Anderson founded Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, AZ, on Christmas Day in 2005. As Smith noted in his article in May, incidents of alleged moral turpitude span Christian traditions. Chappell, whose California congregation is considered the second largest independent Baptist church after First Baptist Hammond, called on pastors to provide accountability for one another. New IFB pastors frequently call for LGBTQ people to be killed and make other disparaging, violent remarks about the LGBTQ community. We encourage you to watch these and learn why its important to find a bible believing church. After initially meeting in the Anderson familys living room, the congregation moved into a strip mall a year and a half later as the church membership grew. Then poof the thrill is gone, along with the dread. They should die. Its the same Devil thats behind Roman Catholicism and Eastern mysticismThese are seducing spirits. If you believe in the whole Holocaust thing, whatever, but you know I've studied it and I just don't think the math adds up., Unlike many in the evangelical movement, New IFB churches are staunchly anti-Zionist and anti-Israel. That is what He says. As an example most churches need Bibles to give away to new converts, graduates, Sunday school children, etc. They blaspheme Christ in their holy book, the Talmud. That quote I began with was his response to me. Thats what Jesus said. You need to seek the truth from HIM and by reading your Bible with the help of the Holy Ghost, God will show you the way. Anti-LGBTQ bigotry and antisemitism are fundamental to New IFB ideology, as demonstrated by the doctrinal statements on their websites and the content of their sermons. Previous experience and training are recommended. Racist, bigoted, antisemitic comment deleted. Shady Acres Baptist Church August Campmeeting, The Secret of Daily Victory Over Sin, R.A. Torrey, Corn in Egypt; Famine in Canaan, John McNeill, A Plan for Getting Things Done, George Mueller. WARNING!!!! Islam is a wicked religionThis is a major world religion that many people have been duped and deceived by. Why would it surprise you that the people who deny the Christ,they deny that Jesus is the Messiah,would lie to you about something else?The real burnt offering, he concluded, is going to be when all of these Jews that dont believe in Jesus Christ go to hell for eternity. God hates the IFB movement. With that in mind, please say whatever it is you need to say and be on your way. I left the IFB church movement in the late 1980s. Service times: Sunday - 9am Prayer Meeting, 9:45 Adult Sunday School, 10:45 Morning Service, 6pm Evening Service Monday - 10am Mother & Toddlers Tuesday - 7pm Men's Meeting (1st Tue of month); 7pm Ladies Meeting (Last Tue of month) Wednesday - 7pm Prayer Meeting . By 2017, the congregation included over 300 people. 792 - minister needed for a rewarding post in sri lanka - 07/09/2021. Whats he supposed to say? Go read some Bart Ehrman!. Our Supporting Partners have received a total of 11,387,875 banner ads as a part of their benefit! Sure you are saved and sure you pray and read the Bible and give it your all but the Devil is more powerful than anything you can muster and so you pray some more and Jesus lifts you out of the filthy, ugly, stupid pit of your human existence right into amazing (g)race! I recently discovered Stephen l anderson of faithful word baptist church. Bruce is now a humanist and an atheist. In 2019, ahead of an announced visit to Dublin, Anderson became the first foreigner to be banned from Ireland under the exclusion powers of its 1999 Immigration Act. I am a Christian who reads Harry Potter, plays a video game, listens to a variety of music, and does all sorts of things fundies hate. I do my best to help support those who come out of this world that makes Orwells 1984 world look like a theme park. The Crowne Center at Pensacola Christian College in Pensacola, Florida, an Independent Baptist institution Independent Baptist churches (some also called Independent Fundamental Baptist or IFB) are Christian congregations, generally holding to conservative (primarily fundamentalist) Baptist beliefs. Any hobby like your great photography or bird watching Bruce was definitely suspect as was donating to any secular charity, from a disaster appeal to a puppy rescue shelter! An extensive digital strategy allows New IFB pastors to reach millions of people online, despite attempts by tech companies to deplatform New IFB-affiliated channels for hate speech violations. Radio Tuner, SOJMinistries.COM She is a wicked person. After the 2016 terrorist attack at the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, FL, in which nearly 50 people were murdered and more than 50 others were injured, multiple New IFB pastors drew attention nationwide for their virulently homophobic responses to the violence. Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. Ministry-related abuse damages the name of Christ and damages hearts, lives, and spiritual growth of the victims.]. JustChurchJobs. The most common forms of bigotry incorporated into New IFB teachings include anti-LGBTQ bigotry, antisemitism, anti-Zionism, misogyny and more. Never mind we didnt advertise one bit..Never mind I worked just as hard on the slow days as the busy ones..I would get ugly glares when I would say Isnt God just as responsible for the slow days as the busy ones? Theyre wicked, theyre destroying our culture, theyre destroying society. (source: AFP/Getty Images). Visit classics.preachthebible.org for more gospel messages. Jesus Christ is the Only Way to Heaven! Sermon Outlines. She is a jezebel. List your KJV Bible Believing Church for FREE! standing and preaching on God's Word, the KJV 1611 Bible, without compromise and apology. And what you have to understand is, this is not a blessing. Once again these prevaricators, who say they believe their book of fairy tales, show they have no idea what their fairy tale tells them. He has encouraged other New IFB pastors to also utilize this strategy. Independent Baptist Churches Baptist Churches Churches & Places of Worship. New IFB pastors further promote their materials on other social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter. Its unnatural. APOSTATEDAUGHTER, very eloquent truth! Basically because its selfish and selfishness is bad! Anderson acknowledged that some Jews were among the many casualties on both sides, but blamed these deaths on starvation and poor conditions, claiming that just because people were rounded up and put in forced labor camps, that does not mean that they were systematically exterminated and cremated to the tune of six million., Anderson also asserted that Holocaust survivors who recall Jews being burned in crematoria are paid liars and that Jews lied about the Holocaust to justify creating the State of Israel. Fundamental.org - King James, Fundamental, Independent Baptist Resources KJV Church Directory Bookstore & Resources Institutes and Colleges Meetings Newsletter Reviews Thoughts Welcome Thank you for visiting Fundamental.org Home to the KJV Church directory! Your problem is that God is God, your FATHER and you cannot really divorce HIM. It tried to explain and figure out why IFB churches seem to be drying up and closing their doors. Smith referenced abuse scandals among independent Baptists and others in an article earlier this year, urging leaders to immediately report allegations to authorities and remove the accused from positions of influence while cases undergo investigation. We hope you enjoy this classic sermon from a great preacher of the past. Grace Baptist Church Size: Small church 2672 W Edison Place Citrus Springs, FL. What a testimony I could have, right? Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) Deception - Exposing the Dangerous Teachings of the Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) Denomination Welcome to BaptistDeception.com Edit Exposing the Dangerous Teachings and Traditions of the Independent Fundamental Baptist Denomination Please scroll down to find a list of articles for your convenience. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. The IFBF is a fellowship of pastors, churches and people who share the common goal of engaging in fellowship to advance the cause of Christ. Preach the Bible is a ministry of North Valley Baptist Church. Dr. Raymond Hancock preached a message entitled The Lifting. We hope you enjoy this classic sermon from a great preacher of the past. We will add materials over time making sure that the materials are perfectly suited to a church's need. Please take time to browse around the Theyre called by Gods name, but theyre actually sons of the Devil. And also, theres a lot of sodomy and homosexuality in Israel today. Dont say, oh, come on in. Soul-winning, in which church members evangelize in one-on-one, door-to-door interactions, is a central tenet to New IFB doctrine, often placed on the same foundational level as their belief in the use of the King James Bible or in salvation through faith alone. Multiple New IFB pastors have promoted Make America Straight Again conferences in recent years. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. The New IFB movement is not affiliated with any mainstream Baptist denominations. Church members are taught to hate self so God can get all the glory. Although we gladly accept donations offered it is not required. Bruce is now a humanist and an atheist. Or do the IFB churches not know that they exist? Subscribe below to get sermons weekly that will challenge, inspire, convict and help you on the path of life. Apple Podcasts Google PodcastsSpotify StitcherOvercastTuneinRSS Feed, Voices of Yesteryear (alphabetical by last name), https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1361/heaven-dr-b-r-lakin.mp3, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1359/likewise-christians-dr-lester-roloff.mp3, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1356/the-lifting-dr-raymond-hancock.mp3, Things to Die and Fight for Dr. Curtis Hutson, https://classics.preachthebible.org/episode-player/1353/things-to-die-and-fight-for-dr-curtis-hutson.mp3. In the film, Shelley advocates for the death penalty to be used on the LGBTQ community and uses anti-LGBTQ slurs. Needless to say, because one can twist the bible anyway you want, others said that it absolutely is prohibited (I cant remember which passages were invoked.). You are a slave and support human slavery, as the Bible teaches. Andersons vitriolic rhetoric and other activities have been making headlines for over a decade. I suggested he could bring this brother in to teach and maybe some of his members could take classes as well. Bringing you Independent Fundamental Baptist Sermons Sort Order: Preachers Name: Category: (In Bold Type Below Title) Title Preacher Category All Bro. It was produced by conspiracy theorist Paul Wittenberger, a friend of the Andersons whose Framing the World Productions frequently promotes and collaborates with New IFB pastors. 794 - searching for full time sr. pastor in halifax pa - 07/10/2021. These guys, they are all pedophiles. Im not going to apologize for wanting all these people to be put to death. It is a demonic religion. Independent fundamental Baptist churches include those loosely affiliated in fellowshipsmore common in the Northas well as those whose pastors may share particular networksmore common in the South Central Baptist Theological Seminary professor Kevin Bauder told Quick to Listen for the CT podcasts explainer on such churches. All sinners are welcome and saints are expected.. All I asked for was some of the treasure I had in laid up in Heaven. Bruce Gerencser, 65, lives in rural Northwest Ohio with his wife of 44 years. The Texas newspaper reported that at least 45 pastors who faced allegations remain in leadership. Sincerely, ` Pastor Bissol She is a God-hating whore of Zionism. For the most part Independent Baptists are very committed to sound Baptist doctrine. The series uncovered 412 allegations of abuse across nearly 200 churches and institutions, which by definition exist apart from denominational affiliations and in contrast to more mainstream Baptist or evangelical bodies like the Southern Baptist Convention. Thats the oven that they ought to be worried about., In a more recent example, New IFB Pastor Aaron Thompson of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, WA, told congregants in 2020: I don't believe that [six million Jews died] for one second. New IFB-affiliated churches are concentrated in the United States, though they also have a growing presence abroad, including in Australia, Canada, the Philippines and South Africa. The book materials were also selected with the church in mind.Shop now >, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Stonewall Jackson on Praying Without Ceasing. A podcast of preaching from the pulpit of Parkside Baptist Church in Mesquite, Texas. Sermons are not owned or copyrighted by NVBC. Do this, do that. Regency Baptist Temple. Holly Meyer/AP. YouTube is a particularly popular platform for New IFB churches, with dozens of channels actively posting New IFB-related content and frequently drawing thousands of views per video.