6:00 AM - 7:00 PM PT weekends. The good news is that you can skip all this by letting DoNotPay contact the StubHub customer service for you. Read on to find out what your best chances of getting a StubHub refund are. How to list Mobile transfer tickets on StubHub Uploading PDF tickets to a StubHub listing or sale Entering barcodes on StubHub listings or sales Selling a type of mobile ticket and transferring it to the buyer Getting paid for your StubHub sale Reselling Super Bowl LVII tickets How to list Super Bowl LVII tickets Listings for companies similar to StubHub: Customer service is awful. To write a letter to CEO, Scott Cutler, address an envelop with StubHub Headquarters, 199 Fremont Street, Floor 4, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. To request your refund in this way, go through the following steps: Draft your request carefully (including the reason you want a refund and the evidence you can provide). Thanks SO much! How do I complain to StubHub? See detailed StubHub customer service rankings, employee comments and much more from our sister site. If you purchased as a guest, @Smharrison91, your credit offer would have been emailed to you. Re: Buyer hasnt accepted ticket As long as you sent the ticket to the correct email (and it sounds like you did if you copied it) then you will be paid even if the buyer never accepts Depending on the site you transfered from you will receive an email when the buyer accepts. Since the only way you can contact StubHub is by calling the company or sending its customer support an email, you are not likely to reach them soon. to check out everything we offer. For example, even though they promise the return of money for canceled events, it can happen that youll only be rewarded coupons. I would like cash refund too. https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/724, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/8, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/24, https://stubhub.community/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/25. Still learning the basics of personal finance? The company prides itself on being a Fan-to-Fan service. Click on any of the links and there is a private message link on the moderators page They can assist you. We'll email you when an event is canceled. Youll get a refund if your event is cancelled and not rescheduled. Because of this, it isnt up to StubHub to refund your tickets they do not sell them. Find contact information here. Otherwise you will receive a voucher for 120% of your purchase price. Find the sale. For obvious reasons, this isnt usually a satisfying compensation. A few days later I'm only paid out for 1 set of tickets. on 2/28 at 12:51PM We are changing the way you register and sign-in to the StubHub Community. Personal Loans can provide financial relief during an emergency. Had a concert canceled because of COVID-19? You will never be contacted directly by a buyer or prospective buyer You can adjust your ticket prices to reflect marketplace value at any time. 1.866.788.2482. how about StubHub does what they agreed to do before they became shady and stingy and changed the terms and conditions without consulting their customers.. Re: Refunding tickets to a cancelled event. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. But if you think you were overlooked or your refund is taking too long, the action you should to take depends on your location. Please note that, for canceled events, no . There's a class action lawsuit against StubHub from other customers who want a refund too. where can I go to use activate the voucher so I dont lose that as well. As part of the agreement, StubHub vowed to adjust its process and pay back thousands of ticket holders millions of dollars. I called Customer Service back again and ask for a full refund because the tickets were supposed to be delivered immediately upon purchase to cell phoneand the girl from Customer Service fought with me. Mobile tickets are viewed on the StubHub app (or a mobile web browser) using a mobile phone. StubHub is a marketplace where fans buy from and sell tickets to one another. International customers (47 currencies available), Check Out Everything DoNotPay Can Do for You. Offers may be subject to change without notice. As part of the settlement, StubHub also has to communicate any changes to its refund policies in advance, make good on its promises and process refund requests quickly. To give you an example, we go out of our way to sort your issues with: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. In the second quarter of this year, StubHub saw revenue of $246 million , up 5 percent from the same quarter the year before, when it brought in $229 million. I have been trying to purchase tickets for over a week now. If you're not in or your event wasn't set in one of these places, you may want to look into your state's refund laws, call StubHub or contact your attorney general's office to find out more about local policies. If you think you're eligible for a refund from StubHub, one way you can try requesting your money back is by calling the company on the phone. This article is not here to tell you about how, in response to the COVID-19 virus outbreak, StubHub initially sent out a reassuring email to its customers that it would refund their ticket purchases for canceled events only to then update its policies a short time later to remove that very option. Your fastest reponse will come from DMing one of the moderators - AllyD, NikkM, KattW or Paul. After submitting your request, your refund will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer. It also covers you if an event is cancelled, or rescheduled and requires new tickets to be purchased. Sharing your credit card details online comes with certain risks, and its getting more difficult to tell good and bad websites apart. From everything weve seen, the StubHub customer support is quite thin, to say the least. Whatever way you choose to deal with StubHub yourself, youre sure to lose time, nerves, and patience. We encourage sellers to prepare for these regulatory changes by inputting your TIN as soon as possible into your StubHub Account. They have a VOID watermark. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Pennsylvania Fans are to receive a full refund (not the 120% credit) for their canceled event and will be notified via email of any details that the international team has to relay. For over 20 years, StubHub has been the leading marketplace for fans to buy and sell tickets. Yes These FanCode credits, as the company calls them, can be used for StubHub purchases, but nothing else. Remember, your order is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee." And the exact same seats they re listed and sold for a different amount sold and the payout. The company prides itself on being a Fan-to-Fan service. how about the agreement that we agreed to when we purchased the tickets, the so-called '100% money back guarantee'? The company has a policy that protects buyers and demands ticket sellers to return money in some instances. If any of these unfortunate scenarios happens, to get a refund: contact stubhub customer service as soon as possible by phone at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482), or by email at . A million dollar company can not compensate a loyal customer a few hundred bucks. I was only given the option of the credit and the event was in CA. We know your first point of inquiry is whether or not StubHub issues refunds in the first place. How to reach a live person: Speak "customer service" at first prompt. We just sent you a welcome email. To request your refund in this way, go through the following steps: StubHub has a strict set of requirements that make you eligible for a refund, which can also take several forms. I was refused to talk with a supervisor , I had 4 tickets listed. StubHub does not contact the event or festival to verify a tickets legitimacy unless they are partnered with StubHub already for the event. Contact us United States and Canada. StubHub is offering the retroactive refunds now because the live events industry is opening back up. 03-31-2022 08:37 AM. Sit back and relax while we do the work. Reach out to customer service representatives via social media, Call the event organizer and state your case. The agreement also assesses a $654,100 civil penalty, which is suspended provided StubHub pays the refunds owed to Ohio consumers and does not violate the other terms of the agreement. I agree to Money's, You will now receive Money's Dollar Scholar newsletter at. Congratulations on your sale. All you need to do is follow these short steps below: Enter the payment method you used for your tickets, Specify its StubHub you want a refund from, Give us your email and date of birth details. If you have already been paid, we'll charge your credit card on file to recover the payment. JEVAR IS WHO HANDLED MY CALL. Learn more about how we make money. Check out the table below to see the best alternatives to StubHub. Very dissatisfied customer. Reply anytime to let us know how we can improve. This happens when tickets are reprinted, but they are usually still valid. StubHub's website now shows the 120% voucher as the only option customers can receive for canceled shows. 7 Eyewitness News and The Rebound Buffalo helped a Western New Yorker get a ticket refund from StubHub, after she was told a credit voucher was the only option. It is taking Stubhub about 120 days to process refunds. Have a StubHub question? The April 25th show was canceled due to COVID-19. Another way in which StubHub can get the better out of its users is by changing service fees out of the blue, which gets on the nerves of a lot of sellers. We will process the refund to your original payment method within 5 days. All rights reserved. They say $0.00. 1.866.788.2482. We will process the refund to your original payment method within 5 days Read more about our event cancelation policy. It has been cancelled and I haven't heard anything from Stubhub regarding a refund or a credit. These FanCode credits, as the company calls them, can be used for StubHub purchases, but nothing else. StubHub changed its refund policy about a month ago. Locate the StubHub corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com. Clear your Internet browsers cookies and cache. What Is Public Liability Insurance For A Wedding? Customers could receive a full refund or a 120% coupon, but by the time her show was canceled StubHub's policy had changed . Events postponed or rescheduled won't be refunded, Fowlks said. North Carolina What Qualifying Event Would Trigger 18 Months COBRA Continuation? In 14 states, including California, Florida, New Jersey and New York, laws allowed customers to get cash refunds if they contacted customer service. A Personal Loan can help you mitigate losses and get back on track. What Happens If I DonT Pay National Insurance Contributions? We'll do our best to get back to you in the next 24 hours. It no longer offered refunds; the only option was to get 120% of the purchase price in account credits. How to Contact StubHub for fraudulent tickets. SeatGeek is a legitimate way to compare and purchase tickets from different vendors and venues It works with companies that offer guarantees on their tickets, like Eventbrite, and requires third-party sellers to guarantee 120% of a ticket if it ends up being fake or double purchased. "So were afraid that its just gonna be money thrown to the wind.. Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2022 StubHub. It is free to list tickets for sale, and to search for tickets to buy on StubHub. does that mean nothing now because the compant wants to keep their pockets full of now stolen money? Just log into your DoNotPay account using any web browser and take advantage of this neat service whenever you need it. Great help!!! Click here to update this department. If any of these unfortunate scenarios happens, to get a refund: Contact StubHub customer service as soon as possible by phone at 1-866-STUBHUB (1-866-788-2482), or by email at [email protected]. Besides Adam Sandler all he likes is hockey, and we dont see that starting up anytime soon either," Marrali said. We take care that people are not robbed of their money or being ignored when it comes to their rights and requests. Click that link and you're good to go. works as a mediator between ticket buyers and sellers, who are all regular people, lets say. We send a demand letter to the StubHub corporate office to start the process of solving your case before you move forward with arbitration We give them a time frame to offer you a resolution, usually 30 days (though your contract with them might specify something else). All rights reserved. I have an email stating "Remember, your order is covered by our FanProtect Guarantee." If you would prefer a cash refund, simply go to your StubHub Wallet and click the "Request cash refund" button on the appropriate credit. In most cases, tickets arent issued until 24 hours before the event When this kind of delay happens, sellers have until 10 AM on the day of the event to deliver the tickets and fulfill the order. No matter how you get them, well email you when theyre ready. The company is now the subject of two class action lawsuits from ticketholders in the U.S. and Canada. Our robot lawyer faxes your refunds no matter what they are for and StubHub is no exception. Guaynabo, PR 00968. I live in GA - was supposed to go to a premier league game in England in March. Open a new browser and try logging in again. How can I email stubhub to refund tickets for a cencelled event. Ads by Money. for more info, call StubHub at 866-788-2482 or contact the attorney general's office at 1-800-382-5516. Supervisor " would NOT SPEAK WITH ME. Fatsuma Stagehand Consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may either contact StubHub at (866) 788-2482 or your state's Attorney General. StubHub offersthe retroactive refunds because the live events industry is opening back up. A graduate of the University of Florida, Julia has four years of experience in personal finance journalism and specializes in covering money trends. StubHub won't offer refunds to anyone who bought a ticket after March 25 of last year if an event is canceled only credits. StubHub sellers set the price of their tickets. Hawaii Whenever you run into a suspicious email or website, generate a virtual credit card and proceed without worries. South Carolina, Great so in the future dont use stub hub because you cant get your money back. Poor customer service is the biggest pet peeve to DoNotPay. Ticketmaster will be the only place selling VIP Tickets though. Stubhub said they have the seats were listed until a hour past kickoff. I went into the app prior to game time and it said all of my tickets had sold, and I had no active listings. The StubHub marketplace works as a mediator between ticket buyers and sellers, who are all regular people, lets say. It's quickly becoming the hottest ticket in town, "El Trafico" games between the LA Galaxy and LAFC. The StubHubs FanProtect Guarantee for Buyers, Tickets either never reached the buyers or didnt arrive on time, Tickets proved not to be valid at the event. Priceline, I was at the Harris Teeter ( Store #136) in Wake Forest, N.C the other day where I was helped by the most knowledgeable and gracious employee I have e So the funds are available but you only adhere to the state-by-state laws? We may be compensated if you click this ad. When the coronavirus crisis locked down the U.S. in late March 2020, though, StubHub changed its rules. Ohio Attorney. If your event is canceled and not rescheduled, you will receive a credit worth 120% of the amount you paid for the impacted event or the option of a cash refund. Find customer service from top companies including phone number, online support, social media and chat, View all 117 StubHub customer service reviews , LA Galaxy announce El Trafico on August 24 at StubHub Center is a sellout, Taylor Swift Tops StubHub's Most In-Demand Summer Concerts List, NEW REPORT: How StubHub Uses On-Demand Payments To Keep Resellers Loyal. StubHub is offering the retroactive refunds now because the live events industry is opening back up. After the switch, you will enter the email address you use to access the community in order to reset your password. Our robot lawyer can dial any company you might wish to communicate with and wait out the phone queue no matter how long instead of you! https://money.com/stubhub-refunds-covid-19-cancellation/. And never again. Lawsuits were filed after the company stopped honoring its "fan guarantee" refund policy in . I was a no show due to a soft water flooding of o You never know when you might find yourself financially strapped - the good news is you have options. We do still love going to events and want buying tickets online to be easy and safe. We have a great help article here which provides the steps to list these Mobile Transfer tickets. Enter your gift card number in the Add a Fancode & gift code section. These are often free tickets the seller can relist. Help us improve this article with your feedback. It is possible to request a refund on a purchased StubHub ticket manually. "The return of live events, the input of customers, partners, and regulators, and the . The company does have something they term FanProtect Guarantee in its User Agreement. If I did I woulda dropped my price or took my friend to the game. please contact StubHub US Customer Service at 1.866. Registered users: Log in to your StubHub account. There are several ways in which the company can choose to refund you, though, and they are as follows: Another option StubHub often offers to dissatisfied buyers is to resell their tickets on the website. Hurry up and access DoNotPay from any web browser to check out everything we offer. Review the StubHub return and refund policy at ReturnsAndRefunds.com. DoNotPay records the details of your purchase to boost your chances of winning the refund. An email might never be responded to, and the same goes for phone calls. Covid 31 Refunds 41 StubHub 211. Your TIN is typically either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) for businesses. If your event is cancelled, well automatically refund the credit card used for purchase* (usually within 30 business days of the cancellation announcement) Bought your tickets at the venues box office? Those will be paid out by the end of May. Enjoy!Make sure we land in your inbox, not your spam folder. I agree to Money's Terms of Use and Privacy Notice and consent to the processing of my personal information. Phone Call 1-866-788-2482. Alternatively, you can send us an email at customersupportuk@stubhub.co.uk FAQ Lots of answers to questions are in our FAQ. To reach Customer Support call 1-866-788-2482. Indiana: "approximately 6,800 consumers" affected. There you will see your canceled event credit along with a link to request a refund instead. The cash refund will be issued by May 31, 2021 and will. The credits are valid through the end of 2022. Who do I contact? Perhaps Its Time to Switch to Something Other Than StubHub. Because the company works in partnership with ticket sellers, you are also never certain under what condition you can request a refund. Customer Support Send us a message Open our virtual assistant, click on "Contact form" and let us know how we can help you. How do I contact StubHub for a refund? New Jersey The deal requires StubHub to honor its refund policies and not change its refund policies for purchased tickets unless the purchasing consumer consents to the change. On each completed transaction, the buyer pays a 10% fee, and sellers are charged a 15% fee For example, on the sale of a $100 ticket, the buyer would pay $110. Consumers who have not been contacted by StubHub and believe they are entitled to a refund may contact StubHub at 866-788-2482, or the Attorney General's Office at 800-282-0515 or online at www . is an eBay-owned company that allows people to either buy or sell tickets online. I call and on the phone 2 hours being told the first tickets that sold stubhub had to cancel the sale to protect themselves.