the Diamond and oval superimposed with an I in the center). The patterns made include Aurora, Cloverleaf, Florentine No. Of course, the older ones are in aqua or bluish-green, the more recent lids are in clear glass (probably dating after the mid or late 1930s). O-I mark currently used by O-I (Owens-Illinois, Inc), VE mark used by Vetreria Etrusca, glass company in Italy, Clover-like logo seen on base of French pharmacy bottle (photo courtesy Lynne Wertz). This has been happening especially with Gmail addresses!! Carnival Glass bowl, aqua glass, unidentified maker, ruffled pattern. 5 out of 5 stars (246) $ 210.60. David. If anything, they never detract from its value! Varying the exact wording (as Co. versus Company) and using quotation marks bracketing brief phrases, along with other keywords like bottle, glass, jar, etc, can sometimes help bring up better results. Depression glass has raised patterns that are applied to the glass. As well as that good ole Google search engine! Learn how your comment data is processed.