This story has 11 chapters with over 50,000 words, 450,000 hits, and 16,000 likes. Second only to the Senior diplomat of the Alliance herself, Princess Leia Organa. Harry decided to get both, it didn't say anything about just one animal it just says pick between owls, cats or a toad. 9 Best Harry Potter Lemon Fanfictions 1. second of all, the floyd family hired an independent coroner and found that george actually died from asphyxiation, another word for suffocation. UnOrdinary is a fantasy Webtoon that follows the life of. Chapter 4: Fred & George. Bearing the mark of the Dark Lord on her arm, and a prophecy she knows nothing of bearing down on her shoulders, she has a path to choose. Seducing Harry Potter 2. Rating: T(een) Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisis by Enigmaris - An unfinished, AU, gender bent fic that has 61 chapters and counting, Holly Potter and the Midlife Crisis follows the "Girl Who. "I wasn't talking to you!". While the video game will take players to the 19th century, Harrys heroics take place a century later. Unexpectedly, an engaged Harry eventually finds her, and they begin to reconnect. It has a very similar vibe that just feels like a continuation of the story we know and love. The author has given us a really well-written and engaging story that you wont want to put down. Both mother and son proved they were capable of soldiering through such unfair times. I Would Be Your Boy? Harry Potter for as long as he remembers has known 3 facts about himself that no one knew about.Fact number one:Harry has as long as he could remember been an unlucky child.Harry's only good year on earth was his first, and even then there was a maniac trying to kill him and his parents.Then after some shit happened his parents died and he somehow did not get killed but instead managed to evaporate the maniac and get called a saviour as a one and a half year old baby.After that Harry passed the next 10 year in a living hell with demons. If you are in need of a depressing story that takes us far away from the original series, this is definitely the one to choose. However said school is the salem witches academy. Harry/Multiple Women Over Multiple Fandoms. Harry slowly made his way up to the others and everyone clapped for the champions. Dont sleep on this story; it is one that is worth the investment. Cookie Notice . So when she receives a letter from Hogwarts she is pretty surprised. He wasn't loved, not like Dudley, they were far better towards him than they used to be. Work Search: With that the Potter Heir made his way up to the stool. First published Aug 04, 2015. The one person who was always there for him. Until I met Lily Evans, I didn't have any love in my life. But, against their own will, their feelings start growing into something more" Fanfic: Dear Rival Ch 1, Harry Potter "Like Glass" by Penguin (24,018 words) complete. During the summer before her Fifth Year at Hogwarts, Lily Evans receives a strange letter from an admirer. Nevertheless, this is overall a delightful story that features a plot line that we dont often get to see. If you are a Harry and/or a Draco lover, this story is for you, especially if you enjoy drama. Both share the same courage and selfless nature, thinking nothing of dying if it means sparing those they love. This story has a lot of sweet moments not only between Harry and Draco but also between many of the other characters, too. It changes the entire outcome of the original series, but in a way that is unique and incredibly captivating to read. There is a bit of time travel involved in this story, and we get to see Harry interact with many characters who previously died. They were surprised to hear my old name, but I wasn't having it. I hope you enjoy it though. Underage (66) Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45) Though Hermione is one of the main characters of the original series, we dont often get to see what she is thinking or how she is feeling about certain events. AU, dimension travel. Really, really sweet - seven September 1st departures with the Potter clan. But is it all just innocent teasing, or do Lily's plans go a lot further than that? harry is more like lily fanfictionlaura shapira karet email. With these newfound powers, he decides to dominate both the magical and non-magical worlds. Harry and Ginny's life after the war In Hermione's hands, wrapped tightly in a blanket she had summoned, was a baby Harry Potter, complete with green eyes, a tuft of black hair and chubby baby cheeks James And Lily Canon Fanfiction Lily and james with their son Harry, a product of the marriage Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor . The author is a fantastic writer who knows these characters so well and is able to write for them as if they created them. All eyes were on Harry but only one person's eyes mattered! But give Harry time, and he's likely to find something that's even worse. Snape's Sanctum Sanctorum by Ellyndia McGovern III. (Harry Potter and Hocus Pocus xover) When the Sanderson Sisters were beaten for the third time, secretly the Magicae Maxima spell that had been the cause of their latest defeat combined with the Reuniting spell had a completely different effect than what was expected, because instead of completely destroying the sisters when they were turned into dust, or sending them back to hell, the Reuniting spell was a reincarnation spell that causes the three wicked sisters to be sent back in time a few decades to be reborn into brand new lives with their past life memories and powers still intact. Severus walked over to the little boy, who turned and smiled up at him "Seb! Its 2023, the Harry Potter fandom is still growing strong, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. This is just a teaser chapter of the next story in my Harry Potter stories. Rating: T. Word Count: 1k. And she makes a deal with Lord Voldemort that will bring an end to The Boy Who Lived. Pairing: Harry/Ron. Their fake relationship develops into real feelings, which neither of them confesses to. Summary--- The Dursleys decide to not keep Harry Potter and leave him on the steps of a church. Remus Lupin and Sirius Black entered the building followed closely by James and Lily Potter. Privacy Policy. Just hit the button below to get in touch. There are nearly 25,000 comments and almost all of them are positive ones. Harry was a prince, heir to the Iron Throne after his father, which was a curse more than it was a blessing, one he hoped he would not have to bear until he was old and grey. This story also heavily features a relationship between Hermione and Draco Malloy, which is always a lot of fun to read about. Harry takes a trip to Diagon Alley before his third year at Hogwarts begins, and while there he discovers many secrets that were not meant to be found out. The first Harry Potter fanfic that we will be looking at is without a doubt one of the most, if not the most popular on the internet. Hi! Hmm, now lose your clothes. Harry said, stepping back. This is a trick! Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page . Currently, my favorite genres are YA, historical fiction, and thriller. "Bored, Harry and Draco start a correspondence which brings them to spend time together and get to know each other without forgetting they are rivals. Lily Evans Potter is Voldemort's Daughter. seriously if you don't like angst you can't be my friend, i love all the characters and all have protagonism, I'm going to give my house a lot of glory and importance, Severitus | Severus Snape is Harry Potter's Parent, just so you know I'm a victim of abuse so I don't plan on supporting abuse in any way, Iris Lily Potter and her Magnificently Strange Adventures, A scrapbook of my many unfinished (and occasionally finished) works, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Aizawa Shouta | Eraserhead & Dazai Osamu (Bungou Stray Dogs), sort of not really assassin kaminari denki, Why is it a very, very, very bad idea to abandon the real Boy-Who-Lived, Post-Persona 5 Scramble | Persona 5 Strikers, N.E.W.T.s | Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, why are you still surprised?Its death after all, the being needs some drama in his boring life, Ignotus is a little annoying shit towards Death, Iolanthe is great and no one can tell me otherwise, graphic violence refers to Dursleys abuse, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, but it WILL take a long time to get there. The writer's creation of Dorcas Meadowes, Lily's doomed best friend, is gorgeous, as is her . It is well worth the commitment, however, especially if you love a good romance. Still figuring that out, but this chapter is hopefully a fun read, and reveals a new inherited ability for Harry. In the first one, Lilibet is sat on the grass wearing a blue dress with frilly sleeves and a matching bow in her hair. Light on Plot. she whined.Vernon glared at the fur ball, grabbing the stick he'd been using to beat the boy and prodding the sodding creature awake. Lovely moments from a good life. See more posts like this on Tumblr. Harry and the previous Horcrux from Mike, aka Full Pensieve, are arguably among the most well written and very realistic HP fanfic I've ever read. The story has gained over 41,000 hits and 1,700 likes, which is understandable. He was fierce in the defense of his friends, getting into duels with Malfoy for Hermione and Rons sake and leading the Death Eaters away from his group in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries. This fanfic takes place during Harrys first year so where the story lacks romance, it is sufficient in originality and creativity. Harry fell down a well!" There are a lot of secret and hidden feelings in this story, and we get to see how it all plays out from Hermiones point of view. This story has everything that you are looking for in a Harry Potter fanfic, including plenty of magic, encounters with Voldemort, and many sweet moments of love and friendship. "Harry!" Now it was Petunia's time to nod. Luckily, there are nearly 175,000 words in this story, so it is one that will require a bit of investment and commitment. In this story, we get to see a unique perspective, Hermione Grangers perspective. The townsfolk always whispered and muttered, I heard he turned a teacher's hair blue!, I heard that once he grew out his hair like a girl!, I heard that once he climbed to the roof of the school!, Well, I heard that he stole his stuff back from the teacher once! Slash is male/male, and tends to be a great deal darker than het. What if he was a metamorphosis? In this mature Harry Potter fanfic, we see a very interesting relationship unfold. The stranger said. I think they are reborn for some type of payment for something that happend in their first life. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. A smut story in which Lily Potter is forced by a promise to become Harry's maid for 24 hours. Eventually, the lies that theyve been keeping from their family and friends inevitably blow up in their faces. wattpadrecommendations13. His plan started to be crushed when Harry Potter showed up at Hogwarts with a venomous magical snake and not . Follow Harry as he discovers a secret that might very well change his life, for better or for worse. Harry inherited Lilys inherent humility, which made him value peace and patience over power and popularity. Harry James Potter (born July 31, 1980) was an English half-blood wizard famous since infancy for defeating Lord Voldemort. This fanfic by Glisseo concerns exactly what it sounds like: Lily and James making a list of things they want to do after the First Wizarding War is finished. It was a warm summer day that the two enjoyed, and James smirked as a large barn owl landed on the table. Harry stomached the harsh way the Dursleys treated him for years without retaliation, while he also braved the bias that Snape had against him at school. The author includes content warnings with each chapter if you wish to skip over some of that content and still enjoy the story. A wizarding Gypsy couple adopts him, giving him the name of Alexander Romanov, and making him the twin brother to their daughter. Underage Sex. It is a lot of fun to read how these characters relate to and interact with each other. His task was easy. posted by: hp-fanfic-archive. Harrys fascination was explored in detail when he was awestruck upon entering Diagon Alley and found Ron to be an interesting person when they first met. This ring changes when they touch their soul mate. i appreciate all the help i can get :). The general premise would be that when she arrived at the Dursley's, Petunia tried to hate her, but she looked so much like the young Lily Evans that she missed so much, she couldn't bring herself to do it. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Adventure/Humor. These secrets change the entire course of Harrys life, as well as how he behaves and who he trusts. Imagine: you binged all 8 Harry potter movies, and the obsession starts all over again. Include Ratings . Did I stutter? Harry said with some anger. Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality by Less Wrong (#1) Petunia married a biochemist, and Harry grew up reading science and science fiction. While its not the one the whole wizarding world knows about, its the first thing people see when they see his face. She would get more attention and get along better with the others and that could make Ron jealous and negatively impact their interaction in their first year. No one can blame him for his completely normal and ambitious dream. More kids than the Weasleys. Harry Potter And The Return Of The Dead// 20. Rating: like 500/10 no cap. It takes the Harry Potter world that we know and twists the facts for a new and fresh take. Since Harry and Lily were raised by Muggles, the two were absolutely fascinated with anything to do with the Wizarding World. "Stop calling me that! http://3statesapart.com, Harry Potter: 10 Personality Traits That Harry Shares With Lily, 10 Harry Potter Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Dumbledore & Voldemort's Rivalry, Scream 6's Courteney Cox Breaks Silence On Neve Campbell's Absence, Fantastic 4 Casting Call Rumors Reveal MCU Invisible Woman Details, Harry Potter & The Cursed Child Movie: Possible Cast, Confirmation Status, & Everything We Know. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. In the morning of October 30, 1981, she settled down at her desk and composed her will, glad that Harry was spending the day with Alice and Baby Neville. You want to see the pairs relationship develop, despite their already-established friendship or prior engagements which may explain this storys popularity and constant praise. , . Hermione looked at Harry and sighed. invictus by tamilprongspotter. With over 700,000 hits, it is clear that Harry Potter fans adore this story and the author. A Question of Value by Inell pairs Hermione with Percy Weasley on the Quidditch Pitch.. There were quite a few heroic sacrifices in Harry Potter, with the protagonist and Lily making the biggest ones. They are marked by a black ring somewhere on their body. Its a wild and chaotic ride while still being well-written and enjoyable. There are so many sweet friendships in this story that you wont want to miss out on. Rest assured that there is plenty of romance to be had between these two. This story was completed in 2021 with 31 chapters and over 23,000 words meaning its in the perfect condition and length for you to read at 2 am before bed. He had noticed that his magic had been acting strange since the beginning of the year, especially when around two certain people that he used to hate. Esto es una fanfiction sobre Lily Evans y James Potter, en su sptimo ao. Complete. Sure, my parents loved me, but they were ashamed to have a half-breed son. Harry didnt have a mean bone in his body toward people who werent accepted by their peers, like Neville and Luna, with this kindness comparable to Lilys. What if instead of meeting Dumbledore at the train station, Harry met Death? Harry similarly stood up for the likes of Neville and Hermione against bullies like Malfoy. This is an interesting take on a time travel story, and the author does a great job of writing something that is unique, even though they are using a very common trope. This story is a time travel story that puts Harry and Tom as Hogwarts students at the same time, rather than 50 years apart. Those who experienced Lilys love never forget how it felt, and it was Harry who reminded them of her. This story is written from Harrys perspective, so it fits along nicely with the original series. Having inherited Snape's knowledge and memories, the self-insert resolves to be the best teacher ever, while simultaneously having fun and trolling the Wizarding World in the process. Slash is subdivided into slash and femmeslash. and maybe some futa. You're just simply jealous," Hermione sung, and Ron's eyes widened. If you think this sounds like an intriguing premise, you are not alone. For only a moment before the hat called out, "Slytherin!" James isn't too keen on the idea, but it eventually becomes a way to keep themselves sane in the . i love james as much as the next gal but i'm tired of hearing about how harry just his clone. Seb!" (Lily lives, but sometimes wishes she hadn't.) Lets be honest: Harry and Hermione had undeniable chemistry since the beginning (please put down the pitchforks, Romione stans). Please consider turning it on! Featuring a Female!Harry (that would be Lily/Ellie). Now, becoming an academically inclined thief with a penchant for badassery? It was time for Harry's first detention of his fourth year. The combination of timeless themes, memorable characters, an imaginative world, and cultural impact has helped to ensure that Harry Potter remains a beloved and popular series today. With over 2 million hits, it is clear that Harry Potter fans still love this story and want to see what happens when evil dominates. James and Harry were sitting at their breakfast table in the middle of a large rose garden. This is another one of those what would have happened if Harry was sorted into Slytherin? stories. These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. What is Lily And Baby Harry Fanfiction. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In Severus's mind, it fit quite well. They do everything they can to hide it from their classmates, but it isnt the easiest thing to hide. She must work closely with and alongside Draco Malfoy to take down the man whos haunted her practically her entire life. My name is Jasmine. As explained by Remus Lupin, Harry had the knack for looking for the best in people, just as Lily did. . Summary: Thrown out of the Dursleys before his 11th birthday and sent off to places unknown, Harry's journey leads him astray from the path we know and towards learning archaic magics, bonding with strange creatures, and gaining a little sister with a new family. Much as it pained her to admit it, Harry had always been mature and intelligent, just like Lily. With such an interesting and heartwarming premise and execution, we can see how this fic gained its well-deserved popularity. Lily and Nym, looking exactly like mother and daughter, gave Harry big kisses, then pressed their tits together with Harry's cock trapped between them. Bash!Dumbledore Bash!Ron, Ginny, Molly. Firewhisky and Rain 5. "How cute! Though many other characters make appearances in this story, the main focus is on Hermione and her unrequited love for Draco. And this fanfic is more of an image of what Harrys life would have been like if Albus Dumbledore had sent Harry to live with Severus Snape instead of his aunt and uncle. Pretend Petunia lied when she said she'd heard Lily and James talking about Dementors in Book 5; instead, she'd actually spoken to James and heard about them herself. In this world, Voldemort wins the war and Harry Potter is dead. At that moment, it all came rushing back to him. Constant Change Figures 6. It was about the most hilarious thing I ever read. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Lily had pulled Petunia into a swift and firm hug, burying her head in her shoulder, when she saw her at the wake, and for a moment, they were not freak and normal person, they were sisters, sharing the grief of deceased parents. Lily Potter survived the night Voldemort attacked Potter Cottage. Learning everything about the criminal organization that she created, Harry will now take this illegal empire and make it bigger than ever before. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (59), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (6), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Harry Potter/Fred Weasley/George Weasley (9), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (19), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, R Plus L Equals J | Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon Snow's Parents, Maria Hill/Wanda Maximoff/Natasha Romanov, Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov/Melina Vostokoff, Original Potter Family Characters (Harry Potter), Movie 1: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter are Siblings, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Hocus Pocus & the All-New Sequel - A.W. The story in execution is more heartwrenching and enticing than the typical Harry/Tom Riddle | Voldemort romance. The Potter Coven 9. Her Son By: NyghtWalker. When something so new? He gets a second chance at life, and a second chance to defeat Voldemort. But dont click out of this page just yet. It also would be cool if the interactions at platform 9 3/4 varied from canon too. He was favoured by his mother and neglected by his father. she snapped, grimacing when the creature yawned and it's fangs showed.Vernon sighed and picked the creature up by the scruff, heading to the back door and then throwing it outside. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. No sera hasta aos despus que se den cuenta del terrible error, pero en este punto, que tan diferente sera nuestra pequea herona despus de crecer entre magos, hroes y una familia que la ayudara a sortear todos los problemas que vengan en el futuro. It is not a lighthearted story by any means, but it is still a well-written and engaging story. Liam was born screaming at the top of his lungs, while Harry hardly made a sound. So many Potter children!! With the imaginary and expansive world of Harry Potter comes imaginary and expansive fanfics. Chapter 1: Teacher Tyranny. Of course, the fact that she had to first go to a boarding school that had a bunch of pre-teens to teenagers that for 7 years of their life would get effectively zero parenting and proper oversight was a bit of a downside, but she could work with that. Harry was given away by his parents as a toddler to keep him safe after Charles was declared the Boy-Who-Lived. About Baby Lily Harry And Fanfiction . ." From since Harry was at an early age, his father disdained him. A Lost Generation - The first James/Lily I ever really loved. To him, potions, magic, and wands are not as important as living a normal life, going to school, and becoming a doctor. Harry gets quite the sixteenth birthday surprise from his mother and godmother. He never would have guessed that the sad, abused child hed seen that day was Harry Potter. This blog is for all those people who needed more after the end of the EPIC story that is Harry Potter. With over 7 million hits, it is clear that fans of Harry Potter go crazy for this story. But, lo and behold, you get just far enough into the story and find that its uncompleted or just straight-up abandoned. Lily, stop it - you're beginning to sound like a founding member of the James Potter Appreciation Society. I shouted. Jun 4.2022 -. Love writing? Complete. It does not take him long to pump all of his anger and seed into his mother's pussy. In the process of inventing a new adhesive she gets it all over herself and the floor trapping her on her knees with her bum in the air. :) #fyp #wattpad #ronweasley #hptiktok #ronweasleysupremacy #fanfiction #harrypottertiktok". I hope this article has helped you find some great Harry Potter fanfics to read! "Vernon!" It has over 525,000 words spread over 188 chapters. "Throw him out!" They can't prove anything!" He discovers a surprising dark heritage, and develops goals that do not involve vanquishing a certain Dark Lord or becoming the Chosen One. But there is a little problem with the new Harry and that is, he is too soft for friends but too harsh on the enemies. This eventually led to my love for books, and I became the nerdy kid in school who loved to read. It takes place before Harry Potter was even born, and when his parents were just students themselves. On that fateful night of Halloween 1981, Lily Potter willingly placed herself in front of assured death; an act borne out of a love so pure that the Dark Lord was utterly destroyed. Pairings to add as the story progresses. Popular ships, or pairings, are Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Lily/James, and Harry/Hermione. When his Aunt picked him up she helped with his trunk and everything. Shares: 304. After defeating Voldemort, Harry is betrayed by Dumbledore and his crew. Plot is, Harry was entered under a fourth school. He called out. With excitement inside, you click on the title and plan to stay in bed until 2 am, bingeing the entire story. Within the 154 chapters of this story, there is a large amount of violence, abuse, sexual content, and explicit language. if you don't believe me, search it up. Nothing too complicated or complex, but still chockfull of romance and drama. Stanton. screeched Petunia from the first floor. Severus Snape was sent out to collect Harry Potter and introduce him to the wizarding world. Pull yourself together. What if instead of going back to the world he knew, he went back to the first time he died? This explicit story features the relationship of an unexpected, yet quite popular, pairing. Can anyone point me to a fic where Snape is portrayed with the same personality as canon (aka doesnt start being super nice and caring out of nowhere) where he and Harry stop hating each other so much? And if you have questions about this topic, feel free to leave a message in the comments below! They start it before Harry is born, when Lily mentions going to Wales as a child. Everything from his wavy hair that usually covered his eyes, his light brown skin that differentiated him from the rest of the pale white neighbors, and the strange things always happening around him. In this world, some people have a soul mate. If youre looking for a romantic story that also features a large amount of magic and friendship, this is the one to choose. Four years after the Wizarding War, Arianna Vitelli is the illegitimate daughter of Sirius Black and returns home from a three-year exile. This story was completed in 2022 with 47 chapters and almost 220,000 words. Suddenly, Cedric Diggory, a boy they practically grew up with, is dead. Well, they find out what would have happened if Hermione was able to bring Sirius back from the dead. In this alternate universe, readers find out what could have happened if Sirius Black hadnt died. you catch feelings for each other in the process, and finally admit it to . But lets be honest, wizarding beats doctoring any day. Its the first thing Severus Snape sees when he runs into the lost boy on Diagon Alley, and it haunts him after he looses track of the child. It's a full-circle moment, considering Harry's story started with a similar choice from his mother. he growled as two hazel and green eyes looked up at him. "Ron, we can work this out" Quin said, but I was having none of it.