WebGood Contents Are Everywhere, But Here, We Deliver The Best of The Best.Please Hold on! "That girl is fiercely strong. While in college, she briefly dates, but it ends quickly. Blair: I wouldn't miss it. Gossip Girl WebBlair: Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. And weirdly, I bring out the best, the very best in him.". Victor, Victrola (Season 1, Episode 7)This red double-bow headband goes well with the Constance Billard school uniform, but it makes much more of a statement. Only you and me. She and her father both love shoes, their favorite designer is Christian Louboutin. Still wanting her back, Chuck gives her an ultimatum to meet him at The Empire State Building or else lose him forever (Ex-Husbands and Wives) and she swears she won't be there. The two most notorious "break up to make up" couples are Dan and Serena and Chuck and Blair. It's hilarious since she and her friends have no idea that Dan is the one who has been spying on them and sharing secrets. Blair also has to deal with hiding her feelings for Chuck. Princess Has Recently Found Herself Desperately In Need Of A Little Unburdening. WebBlair Waldorf (Gossip Girl) Season 6 ( - 2012.10.08) quotes on planetclaireTV. then departs for Europe, but returns to New York and reconciles with Blair while declaring his love for her, and the two finally begin a committed relationship. Blair Gossip Girl -Double Identity (4x2), "Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish." Georgina is a character audience loves to hate. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. -Last Tango, Then Paris (3x22), "Every voice in my head screamed "don't", but I didn't listen. In the premiere Belles de Jour, Blair scores a date with Prince Louis Grimaldi. ", 4. Its movement, design, and architecture all in one. Blair loves shopping at Barney's, Bendel's, and Bergdorf's. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. Blair is probably my favourite gossip girl character and the one I most relate to. That help involves her recounting scandalous stories and details about his friends to help him prepare for writing his book. Jack reveals that Chuck knew about the deal and he was willing to sell her out for his hotel. Now is a great time to relive all of your favorite Upper East Side moments as HBO Max's Gossip Girl reboot is in its second season. Belles de Jour (Season 4, Episode 1)When Blair spends her summer in Paris with Serena, trying to forget Chuck (a summer tradition, so it would seem), she says au revoir to headbands and bonjour to berets. Summer, Kind of Wonderful (Season 2, Episode 1)You didnt think Blair was going to vacation in the Hamptons and not bring a headband or two along, did you? The best musical instrument is a love triangle. Clock's ticking. They do, and Dan, wanting revenge on Chuck and Blair for what they did to Jenny, steals it and embarrasses her at her birthday party (War at the Roses). Pull up your luxury scarf, tighten the straps of your heels, and sit tight for some of the best of Queen B and her quotes. WebHAAD Certified Dentists in Abu Dhabi. When she was 9, she tackled Senator Chuck Schumer's daughter for wearing a Harvard sweatshirt at a Yale football game. In every season of the series, fans watch their favorite characters jet all over the world. Jenny Humphrey Quotes They get you all confused. Hurt, Blair uses his uncle Jack to expedite his liquor license but eventually discovers it was fake. Chuck: Victory party, here, tomorrow night. WebJenny: It's Juliet. She was social media head for the global youth, the literacy society president, and the student president. Pilot/Transcript WebBlair: Not anymore. ", 24. WebGossip Girl : According To The Catholic Church, Mortal Sin Can Only Be Absolved Through The Sacred Act. The original Gossip Girl teens of the Upper East Side have many memorable quotes, from Blair and Chuck's insults to Dan's wise words. It's also revealed that she works with Jenny, who has a line titled J for Waldorf. Blair makes this fair point hoping to convince Serena to accompany her to Paris for the summer. Truly, I am proud. She knew she made a mistake by getting together with her best friend's boyfriend and needed to make sure Nate knew it as well. Check your inbox for your latest news from us. Kidadl is independent and to make our service free to you the reader we are supported by advertising. Louis overhears and proposes to Blair, who accepts. She is best friends with Serena and good friends with Dorota Kishlovsky, Jenny Humphrey and Nate Archibald . Not now. Blair attends the Bass' annual brunch, after a confrontation with Serena. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. Bell spent six seasons as the voice of Gossip Girl herself, opening and closing episodes with glossy monologues about the most salacious details of Blair, Serena, and their cohorts lives. -Cross Rhodes (5x16), "My whole life I wanted to be a princess. The show started with no Gossip Girl monologue for the first few minutes and I was thrown off a bit. At times, Blair's ambition can lead her to embrace a haughty and scheming side. Due to a series of events, she is unable to leave and is caught by Sophie, who reminds her of the prenup and how the Waldorf's don't have enough money to pay it. Later down the line, Blair gets into her dream school, Yale University, and graduates. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. Blair Waldorf and her hair accessories are Gossip Girls truest love story of all. Hard. All About My Brother (Season 1, Episode 16)True fact: Blair makes every headband work with her school uniform. Youll be happy to know, it never wears off, 53. Outspoken. She finds herself unable to conquer the school and becomes dissatisfied with her inability to become queen (The Freshmen). "I look forward to never seeing you again. Read on for some of her best quotes on living life, and you too can stop waiting for things to happen - instead you can start making them happen. She informs Blair, who breaks up with Marcus. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. You don't need.. Sure. When Serena comes back to New York City, Blair isn't sure if Serena has changed and Blair feels lost and disconnected, unsure where they stand. Well, heres my advice. "I have an army to build, a school to take over and girls to blackmail. Clock's ticking. You\'ll receive the next newsletter in your inbox. Chuck and Blair hold hands. Nickname(s): gossip girl monologue blair Wanting her to be happy, Chuck stops her and lets them be together. "What can I say? I just what needed to be done. Devastated, Blair breaks up with Chuck. In the final season premiere Gone Maybe Gone, a flashback of Blair and Chuck having sex in Monte Carlo is shown, and it's revealed they made a pact to be together forever after she succeeds at Waldorf Designs and he defeats Bart. -New Haven Can Wait (2x6), "Feelings never do make sense. Luckily, Chuck finds his way out and saves himself. The Original 'Gossip Girl' Cast She finds the flowers Chuck was going to give her and meets him at The Empire, unknowing that he had just slept with Jenny. Never say Blair Waldorf does anything half-assed; her cultural immersion even extends to her headwear. As an outsider and intelligent character, Dan saw how popularity worked in the Upper East Side and he decided to write himself into his friends' lives by creating Gossip Girl. Despite leading a privileged and prominent lifestyle, Blair is generally characterized as a comical overachiever. gossip girl monologue blair WebNeuro spine Super Speciality Clinic Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. After Elizabeth Fisher reveals herself as Chuck's mother indeed (The Lady Vanished), Blair also builds a friendship with her. In an effort to prove herself, she sets up an interview with Chuck's new girlfriend Raina Thorpe, but she ultimately cancels to save Blair's feelings. WebBlair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) Serena van der Woodsen ( Blake Lively) Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) Nate Archibald ( Chace Crawford) Jenny Humphrey ( Taylor Momsen) Quotes from Gossip Girl "Some might call this a fustercluck. "You fought for me all year, I've come to fight for you. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. Of Confession, But It Looks Like A Certain W.A.S.P. Gossip Girl: Summer Tip #2: There is no we in summer. In The Ex-Files, Vanessa discovers Marcus is sleeping with Catherine. Gossip Girl the best Gossip Girl Quotes Ever Serena reveals that she saw and gets the VDW's uninvited from the Waldorf Thanksgiving dinner. Blair wears this enviable outfit while tending to Serena, who goes on a bender after the return of everyones favorite Gossip Girl villain, Georgina Sparks. GG Monologue Everything Everywhere All at Once has won in every category they were nominated for. Blair: I wouldn't miss it. -Blair, New Haven Can Wait (2x6), "I'm sick of always looking like Darth Vader next to Sunshine Barbie." "SpottedLonely Boy's rude Family: The gang was clearly caught off guard after it was revealed that Dan was Gossip Girl. I just what needed to be done. I followed my heart because I love you. Serena was obviously guilt-ridden upon her return but Nate couldn't let go of the past which prompted Serena to say this well-known line. This sweetly striped number reveals a bit of her softer side, which brings out some vulnerability when it comes to her ridiculous popularity battle with Jenny Humphrey. Gossip Girl: With Blairs boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the Fall: her annual sleepover. WebBlair: Not anymore. Terms of Service apply. Afterwards, she breaks up with Nate as he feels like her high school boyfriend (Valley Girls). Keep your eyes on the prize., 11. She tells Chuck that he doesn't have her heart anymore. Seventeen Candles (Season 1, Episode 8)Any NYC queen bee worth her weight has a black veil attached to a headband at the ready. Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. This headbands got legs. Forever quoted by lovers and significant others - this one has definitely gone down in history. I did. These include cutting loose the dead weight that is Nate Archibald and seeking post-breakup refuge at Chucks aforementioned club. WebBlair: Not anymore. It begins with some light scheming to show off during a Yale campus visit, and ends with Blair throwing her purse at Serenas head, and Serena ripping off Blairs headband (I hate your stupid headbands!) before putting her in a headlock. Wondering if she still loves Chuck, Dan gives her an ultimatum to come to the Shepherds' divorce party and reveal how she feels. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. However, despite her manipulative and often ruthless behavior, she is revealed to have a sensitive and loving nature as well. This begins a new feud between Serena and Blair. Does Blair wear soft headbands to be prepared in case of future crying? While at the brothel, she is the first to discover that Bart is still alive and never died. The only thing harder than making up is waking up. If you really want something, you dont stop for anyone or anything until you get it., 39. She also develops a new rebellious lifestyle, which only ends after Nate gives her a pep talk (The Grandfather). The only thing harder than making up is waking up. Gossip Girl Forget boys. At the same time, Dan is invited to go to Italy for the summer and asks her to go with him. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. Some viewers can go back and see some clues to Dan's identity, which makes it seem like Blair, who is definitely smart and savvy, should have realized what was going on. Queen B, as she is called, is well known for her biting quotes. However, Serena ends up modeling in the show and Jenny ends up being celebrated after saving it (The Serena Also Rises). One of the ways they attempt to do that is by meeting for a meal as the "non-judgmental breakfast club.". These are the best lines from the series including iconic one-liners from Gossip Girl herself. Her iconic quote: "Three words, eight letters, say it and I am yours" is unforgettable. Isabel: Someone saw Serena get off a train at Grand Central. Wanting to help her, he has her take a paternity test and after avoiding it for a long while, she eventually opens the results and discovers Louis is the father. The Original 'Gossip Girl' Cast Blair finds out Chuck returned the engagement ring he bought for her, and it surprisingly devastates her (Rhodes to Perdition). When and if we end up together, it has to be as equals., 18. -The Wrath of Con (2x23), "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you." Unsurprisingly, Chuck kept his cool and said this iconic quote: "We always knew it was one of us.". Blair is someone who dreams big and makes plans to turn those dreams into reality. For a long time. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." It's movement, design, and architecture all in one. Typically, Blair finds rivals in most females, including (and sometimes especially) Serena, her best friend. She is best friends with Serena and good friends with Dorota Kishlovsky, Jenny Humphrey and Nate Archibald . She attends the Debutante Ball with Nate, and it makes Chuck extremely jealous. Beatrice Grimaldi (Frenemies)Juliet SharpPoppy LiftonRachel CarrVanessa Abrams This famous line is part of Dan's explanation as to why he was Gossip Girl all along. He later apologizes for letting it get to him, and the two make up (Memoirs of an Invisible Dan). Portrayed By: 2x25 when she tells Chuck she loves him so much it consumes her, its peak acting moment from Leighton. I dont need a boyfriend to be fulfilled., 16. She's able to see where she has gone wrong and what she can improve on and her words reflect how honest she is. When I met Louis, it was this whole whirlwind of royalty and tiaras and it seemed like my dream was coming true. Relationships Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned. Privacy Policy and She attends prom with Nate and wins Prom Queen. WebNeuro spine Super Speciality Clinic Above Apollo Pharmacy, Bangarpet Circle, Kolar Bangarpet Road, Kolar Town. Blair returns to the US with a new boyfriend, Marcus Beaton and later delightfully discovers that he is royalty. As she accepts her Someone to Watch award on stage. She fakes her virginity for him and they get back together (Hi, Society). He tells Blair, but she doesn't really care, as she's more focused on finding a way out of her marriage. She tries to take him down, but is outsmarted in the end by him which causes her to accept him, along with Harold's approval (The Magnificent Archibalds). Princess Has Recently Found Herself Desperately In Need Of A Little Unburdening. Eight letters. In Final Cancellation, Eleanor reveals that Blair, Chuck, and Henry have moved to Paris and Blair now fully runs Waldorf Designs as she has retired. Blair is dating Nate Archibald in the first book until she finds out Serena slept with him, making her angry at both of them. make people love you, but you can make them fear you Of Confession, But It Looks Like A Certain W.A.S.P. More Schemes. Blair informs him that the kiss made her realize she wanted to be with Chuck, but that she knows he's not ready for a real relationship. Blair wears her headbands like armor, which is why, even though shes hurting from possible usurpation one minute, she can still burn Dan the next. While Serena and Blair aren't always great friends in the traditional sense, they're always there for each other when it truly matters. She is rejected from Yale in The Age of Dissonance and in turn begins a relationship with Carter Baizen. Blair also discovers that Eleanor uninvited Harold without telling her, but she ends up forgiving her (Blair Waldorf Must Pie). To celebrate a decade with Gossip Girls true power player, Vulture presents a collection of Blairs greatest headband hits for your sartorial viewing pleasure. He then departs for Europe, but returns to New York and reconciles with Blair while declaring his love for her, and the two finally begin a committed relationship. Truthfully, some of the best monologues of the show have been given by Leighton Meester, Obviously. Her favorite restaurant is The Gramercy Tavern. Offscreen, he was one himself. Blair is dating Nate Archibald in the first book until she finds out Serena slept with him, making her angry at both of them. I mean, I may have married a prince but I never really got to be a princess." I just what needed to be done. After Bart dies, Blair decides to reveal her feelings for Chuck but when she does, gets rejected. union police department ori number The show started with no Gossip Girl monologue for the first few minutes and I was thrown off a bit. But when he discovers she worked hard for the job, he tells Epperly, their boss, that it was his fault (Damien Darko). Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned. Gossip Girl I would never put my fate in someone elses hands., 35. Blair: Don't be nervous, he's gonna love it. Gossip Girl fans everywhere can hear Serena saying this line to Nate in an early episode. -All About My Brother (1x16), "They say when you hate something you should slam the door in it's face." And who you can expect to see performing and presenting. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. RELATED: 10 Most Heartwarming Scenes In Gossip Girl. gossip girl monologue blair Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. He previously suffered a brain aneurysm on February 18, and was ultimately taken off life support. "Life is tough, Serena. Fans can always rely on Gossip Girl to provide the wittiest lines for any occasion and this particular quote will be remembered for years to come. No expenseor reputationis spared. "She likes to see the best in people. Louis still marries her, but reveals at the reception that he only did so to save face and he doesn't love her anymore. I choose you. She decides to give Chuck one more chance to reveal his true feelings to her, but he doesn't, as he feels he can't make her happy (The Wrath of Con). Their chemistry is undeniable but they've each taken turns being awful to one another and at the end of the day, their roller-coaster relationship has always been slightly toxic. "Ladies you can get your tiny brains to rest. 42. Blair Her plan is ruined after Nate discovers William is the one who had his father Howard Archibald investigated and arrested. This line is simply unforgettable as it's famously heard in the intro of every episode. However, she confesses that she still loves Chuck to Chuck at the wedding and it's all caught on video by Georgina and it ends up on Gossip Girl. I have an idea for you: quit. Romances: Upon hearing Serena has returned, Blair attempts to have sex with Nate, but they ultimately don't. In the same episode, she switches over to this fancy chartreuse piece, complete with rhinestones for her evening activities. Permalink: How many times do I have to go Courtney Love on your ass before Dan: So much for Zen Jenny Humphrey. November 24, 1990 (32) (Television Series)November 24, 1991 (31) (Novel) Blair loves shopping at Barney's, Bendel's, and Bergdorf's. As fans know, Chuck loves to say his famous line "I'm Chuck Bass." Well send you tons of inspiration to help you find a hidden gem in your local area or plan a big day out. Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. While there are many fabulous events on Gossip Girl, season 1's brunch is one of the best since it's when Serena and Blair's tricky friendship kicks shows its real complexities. This article contains incorrect information, This article doesnt have the information Im looking for, 61+ Blair Waldorf Quotes That All Gossip Girl Fans Should Know, 41 Quotes From Frankenstein For Your Gothic Literature Studies, 32 Richard Siken Quotes From The Inspiring 'Crush' Poet, 30 The Purpose Driven Life Quotes From The Famous Bible Study, 70 Best Salon Quotes And Sayings To Leave You Feeling Beautiful. You need to be cold to be queen.