Though his hatred covers itself with guile. This bible verse reminds us that temptations will arise. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Let love be genuine. God's people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about. And Balak said unto Balaam, What hast thou done unto me? God will expose your enemies, and all their plans will be put to shame. If God promises to protect us from our enemies, he will not leave us in danger. When we repent and stick to christ, we become Gods people. I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. 7 "Let my enemy be exposed as wicked! For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. By submitting your email address, you understand that you will receive email communications from Bible Gateway, a division of The Zondervan Corporation, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA, including commercial communications and messages from partners of Bible Gateway. We can trust that he will give us the strength we need to overcome. He will never leave or forsake us if he promises to be there for us. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots. He will continue to rescue you from all their plans. You look at a Bible text on the screen. For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue. The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. No matter how they try, they will never prevail. Matthew 5:44 in all English translations. The devil hates us because of our love for Christ. Yet my prayer is continually against their evil deeds. Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! 6 I'm holding fast to my integrity and not loosening my grip - and, believe me, I'll never regret it. He will protect you with his angels and bring you a safe path. And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love. The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit. Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. C If anyone would harm them, this is how he is doomed to be killed. For nothing will be impossible with God., Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 13 Bible Verses about Exposure Of Sin Most Relevant Verses Numbers 32:23 Verse Concepts But if you will not do so, behold, you have sinned against the Lord, and be sure your sin will find you out. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. There is no way we can live a temptation-free life. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. And Balaks anger was kindled against Balaam, and he smote his hands together: and Balak said unto Balaam, I called thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast altogether blessed them these three times. Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies. And the Lord said unto me, Say unto them. 7. He shall reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth. God will not let their wickedness envelop your life. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrenderto you. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked. Matthew 5:44King James Version. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 2 Timothy 4:18ESV / 1,026 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy fathers children shall bow down before thee. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Then the Spirit of the Lord fell upon me, and He said to me, Say, Thus says the Lord, So you think, house of Israel, for I know your thoughts. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his works should be exposed. Dont bother too much about their evil plans. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. I have put together God will expose your enemies bible verses you can meditate with. We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one. You adulterous people! 3But the Lord is faithful,and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. Dont lose hope in your faith because you are not alone. They will be destroyed and punished by God. September 13, 2016. And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday. To take the time and love, to share these powerful words of our Lord. Start FREE. Bible Verses About Fear and in thy name have cast out devils? New Living Translation So don't make judgments about anyone ahead of timebefore the Lord returns. Our enemies are ignorant of their actions. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. You listen to John Piper. They will try to embarrass you, but God will uplight you in their presence. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. To him be glory for ever and ever. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Through thee will we push down our enemies: through thy name will we tread them under that rise up against us. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. He knows the devil will orchestrate all manner of evil plans to destroy us. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.. In the dark they dig through houses; by day they shut themselves up; they do not know the light. Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Chronological Study Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Third Edition, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers, OT Prophets: Jeremiah 13:26 Therefore will I also uncover your skirts (Jer. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. But you need not be afraid of the plans of the enemy. If you are worried about your enemy, you must read this verse. Bible Verses About Wives Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. E I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee. If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing;whoever attacks you will surrenderto you. Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. For it is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil. New American Standard Bible Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. Matthew 6. In challenging moments of our lives, we can depend on God. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.Psalms 138:7 - Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.Psalms 37:1-5 - (A Psalm of David.) For now You number my steps,You do not observe my sin. Help spread the word. Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told, Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there, but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample the holy city for forty-two months. So, do not worry about your enemys plans. And despite a close relationship with a friend, they can still hurt you. (Read More)Romans 12:14 - Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.Proverbs 24:17 - Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth:Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.Psalms 57:6 - They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? 7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. By the type of a linen belt, hidden at Euphrates. no weapon forged against you will prevail. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For I know your transgressions are many and your sins are great, You who distress the righteous and accept bribes. And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases? And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. They are unhappy because God has blessed you immensely. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Bible Verses About Love Get the BEST VALUE in digital Bible study as you prepare for Easter. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. Nate Johnston recently had some potent dreams about the enemy causing havoc in this season. At that time each will receive their praise from God. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? Deuteronomy 28:7. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. Therefore it shall be, when the Lord thy God hath given thee rest from all thine enemies round about, in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance to possess it, that thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget it. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. Then the LORD your God will put all these curses upon your enemies who hate you and persecute you. But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Wouldnt your enemies rejoice when you beg for food? And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are Gods ministers, attending continually upon this very thing. For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. Z. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. These 51 Bible verses about the enemy attacks can be used for prayer. God will protect you from the onslaught of the devil. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. God will expose every plan of your enemies. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them which hated me: for they were too strong for me. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Used by permission. Who rises up for me against the wicked? Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses. If you are already losing faith in God, you must read this scripture repeatedly. Do you know your enemies work day and night to bring you down? You're awesome for doing it! It will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. Gloria Copeland says, "The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face. God is ready to protect us from the plans of our enemies. God will save your enemies and destroy all their plans. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. I am thine, save me: for I have sought thy precepts. Bible Verses About Trust Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. I'll not deny my integrity even if it costs me my life. The Lord gave him key insight in how we should respond. (Read More)Psalms 35:1-28 - (A Psalm of David.) Despite our service to God, we must have enemies. Do not be furious and disappointed by the accusations of the enemy. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Dont lose faith in Gods power to save you from your enemies. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. And you are arrogant! Remember that God will not let you suffer in vain. Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2. He shows their abominations are the cause thereof. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. Are you in pain because of the wickedness of those you trusted? He hates us because we have chosen light over darkness. But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you. H I took thee to curse mine enemies, and, behold, thou hast blessed them altogether. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Do not love the world or the things in the world. 41 Bible Verses about God Saving From Enemies Psalm 44:7 Verse Concepts But You have saved us from our adversaries, And You have put to shame those who hate us. One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you. 5 Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished. If God says your enemies will not succeed, he means every word. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole worldhe was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?. He who vindicates me is near.Who then will bring charges against me?Let us face each other! and in thy name done many wonderful works? We know that our enemies cannot condemn us. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation, In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience. The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. If God is for us, who can be against us? They will gather, but nothing will be accomplished. King James Bible Therefore will I discover thy skirts upon thy face, that thy shame may appear. Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his names sake. But all their accusations will not bring you down. Who is my accuser?Let him confront me! Berean Standard Bible And they do not consider in their heartsThat I remember all their wickedness.Now their deeds are all around them;They are before My face. Let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. If I say to the wicked, You shall surely die, and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. All rights reserved. He will never let their evil machinations come to pass. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. For the greatness of thine iniquity are thy skirts discovered, and thy heels made bare. Then God will give to each one whatever praise is due. Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Bible Verses About Hope, Bible Verses About Divorce When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him. But this bible verse reminds us that the plans of your enemies will not come to pass. I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. Founder & Teacher, desiringGod.org. He couched, he lay down as a lion, and as a great lion: who shall stir him up? If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. God will not allow you to be destroyed by your enemies. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John.