TRACE OF GIANTS FOUND IN DESERT LOS ANGELES, Aug 4. Now excuse me as I go down the rabbit hole of the possibility of Egyptians camping out in America. They also had a bunch of hippie artist go out & try to recreate drawings found all over the world so America could have a top position in history. At this point, I can not confirm or deny the storys legitimacy. Did the Smithsonian Destroy Thousands of Giant Human Skeletons? If yo have the techology to raise the moolithic, eormos stoes, kidly explore them ad let me kow. The ceilings of many of the rooms converge to a center. This is one of the most interesting stories because of the follow-up findings. There is also slag and stuff similar to matte, showing that these ancients smelted ores, but so far no trace of where or how this was done has been discovered, nor the origin of the ore. Among the other finds are vases or urns and cups of copper and gold, made very artistic in design. Taking into consideration everything found thus far, it is possible that this worship most resembles the ancient people of Tibet. If we can travel easily from planet to planet, how hard would it be to go to the other side of the Earth? Stromatolites fossil. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona on April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. About a century ago, an article appeared in The Toronto Daily Telegraph stating that in the township of Cayuga in the Grand River, at the farm of a resident named Daniel Fradenburg, five or six feet below the ground, were unearthed two hundred skeletons nearly all intact in their well conditions. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon These people undoubtedly knew the lost art of hardening this metal, which has been sought by chemicals for centuries without result. If this story is true, then I would say we have a lot to lose. A mystery exists deep within the Grand Canyon: one billion years' worth of rocks have vanished. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city. In the Desert, Ancient Giants, Giant Skeletons, Manti, Utah, Los (AP)-- A retired Ohio doctor has discovered relics of an ancient civilization, whose men were 8 or 9 feet tall in the Colorado desert near the Arizona-Nevada-California line, an associate said today. Unsolved Mysteries of the Grand Canyon There was no trail to this point, but I finally reached it with great difficulty. More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. THE LOST CITY OF Z The tablets contained ancient inscriptions written on clay tablets that fit together like a puzzle and later confirmed to be written in old zoroastrian symbols. Reasearch what I said and you will go down another rabbit hole. Nor are there any official versions or references to this enigmatic subterranean city. The latest news of the progress of the explorations of what is now regarded by scientists as not only the oldest archeological discovery in the United States but one of the most valuable in the world, which was mentioned some time ago in the Gazette, was brought to the city yesterday by G.E. Undoubtedly a good many thousands of years before the Christian era, people lived here which reached a high stage of civilization. This post is truly a good one it assists new net people, I believe they were far smarter than we are today and I also believe they were the ones who created the pyramids which would make perfect sense. 200 ancient 'giant' skeletons unearthed in Cayuga, Canada Looking back at newspaper clippings dating from the late 1800s into the early 1900s, Dewhurst found a multitude of instances in which citizens from disparate areas of the country uncovered massive bones, of seemingly human origin. None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. Freezing deaths occur because the Grand Canyon is high elevation and gets snow in the winter. Source - Greater Ancestors World Museum - 200 seven to nine foot tall Skeletons Cayuga Canada. Paleontologists from the neighboring Petrified Forest National Park were part of a team that collected the Permian-aged skeleton in the backcountry of Canyonlands National Park. Now pay close attention to the dates that Ive mentioned above because I think it is crucial to the story that I am about to mention. A giant skull like this must have been possessed by a giant human. Grand Canyon's Underground City Containing Giant Skeletons Found Mystery Justa Tee November 22, 2022 0 Comment Chance brought us to the entrance of the underground town of the most notable giants of the early 20th century. I oe of these storage rooms was a model of a old flyig vehicle called a Vimaa. The skulls of giant skeletons excavated from a mound had "a minute resemblance to the head of the monkey." But an April 9, 1885 story in The New York Times entitled: "Missouri's buried city: A strange discovery in a coalmine near Moberly," revealed a find that predated the supposed citadel in the Grand Canyon by 24 years. The central axis of the underground city made it a gigantic camera from which radiated passages similar to the radii of a wheel. My grandmothers tribe the Huicholes, have a native costume that is embroidered that is very similar from those in east India. Who took what out? The cast of the face is oriental, and the carving of this cavern. In 2016, Norwegian geology professor, Allan Krill, was hiking with his students when he made a surprising discovery. The gloom is like a weight on ones shoulders, and our flashlights and candles only make the darkness blacker. I do think I have the area narrowed down within a 2-mile stretch and I feel that it could just be the right place. HNY everyone! Is everything as it seems, or is there more to the story? Perhaps one day we will all know the truth. I decided to take on this story and I spent over 8 years researching anything I could find. Holocaust of Giants: The Great Smithsonian Cover-up There are two theories of the origin of the Egyptians. THE LOST CITY OF THE MONKEY GOD a rather large human skeleton was found, which was in a partially upright position with the back against a hard clay wallAll the bones were badly decayed, except . GO ALL! BONES OF GIANT INDIANS FOUND IN MARYLAND. In the early 1900s a man named Mr. Kinkaid, an archeologist from the Smithsonian Institute was hired to discover the Western States. The dog is always by his side to take care of his mother until she is healthy, her love is very much. The broad range of views expressed herein are varied, sometimes contradictory, and represent the viewpoint of each contributor respectively - and not necessarily those of Stonewell-Global or its partners, content curators, writers, and other affiliates. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. I do absolutely believe Giants walked this earth. During that trip, I went back several hundred feet along the main passage till I came to the crypt in which I discovered the mummies. According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1600 meters underground. For me, the simplest reason this is always suppressed and denied, is due to ego and so many so-called scientists being invested in Darwinism and Evolution. A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. "This was just made public a few months ago. It resembles platinum. Fossils - Grand Canyon National Park (U.S. National Park Service) The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. Kinkaid said. GO! None of the mummies found were less than 2.74 meters and all were wrapped in dark linen. Rollins, the artist, during a year spent with the Hopi Indians. We RH -blood holders have alien blood in us and weman who have this need to to get a shot when pregnant so our blood does not attack and kill the foreign RH+ blood that may be in our unborn child. Kinkaid was impressed that the cavern was almost inaccessible. Our topics include Conspiracy Theory, Secret Societies, UFOs and more! That messenger never returned, but today at the Hopi villages at sundown can be seen the old men of the tribe out on the housetops gazing toward the sun, looking for the messenger. The History of Marion County, Ohio 1883 compiled from past accounts, published in 1883 The huge skeletons measured about four to five meters (13-16 feet) in height. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon by James Rink | May 24, 2020 | Uncategorized These relics are from a atlantian outpost which settled the area of the grand canyon during the time of Atlantis.- James Rink According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1,600 meters underground. Above a shelf that could not be seen from the river was the entrance to the cave. Fact check: Post showing giant human skeletons is an old hoax - USA TODAY One theory is that the present Indian tribes found in Arizona are descendants of the serfs or slaves of the people which inhabited the cave. seems like another govt cove up. WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON? Upon reporting these discoveries to media outlets or authorities, Dewhurst said unsuspecting citizens would shortly receive a . Categories & Site Details: Adventures & Treasures, Ancient History, Famous Treasure Stories, Field Research, Gold, Gold & Doubloons, Lost Forgotten History, Mysteries, Press Release, UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON PART 1. In connection with this story, it is notable that among the Hopi Indians the tradition is told that their ancestors once lived in an underworld in the Grand Canyon till dissension arose between the good and the bad, the people of one heart and the people of two hearts. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which, according to an article published in the Gazeta de Arizona on April 5, 1909, people of cyclopean proportions existed. LAST THOUGHTS ABOUT A UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON. So, henceforth, it has been dubbed the Kolb Skeleton and his background is still unsure. DO NOT TO EVER BE AFRAID! Information can be used. According to their descriptions, the entrance to this mysterious city was at the end of a tunnel that extended for something more than 1600 meters underground. A gray metal is also found in this cavern, which puzzles the scientists, for its identity has not been established. SEARCH FOR {MELTOLOGY}! A civilization that only left us some structures as a testimony of its existence. Is this what we need to learn now? Things that dont make sense to me once again. WHEN DID THE GRAND CANYON BECOME A NATIONAL PARK? All Rights Reserved. There are steps leading from this entrance some thirty yards to what was, at the time the cavern was inhabited, the level of the river. Some were claimed to have sandstones buried with them carved with hieroglyphics. This was an unprecedented find in theGrand Canyon,which soon repeated in the press. Many of the rooms are bare but for water vessels. I must spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Further explorations revealed interesting data on the beliefs of these alleged giants of the city.More than 30 meters from the entrance is a room with a cross-shaped plant several tens of meters long and where an idol was found that could have been the main god of his religious system. The Grand Canyon was the birthplace of a culture in which . The National Geographic Society had battled the. Another thing that I found interesting was a temporary tramway constructed and used What was it used for? Just a thought. In the early 20th century, chance led us to the gate of the underground town of the most prominent giants of that period. BREAK DOWN THE MELTED OUTSIDE WALLS AND THE WORLD SHALL SEE THE TRUTH! You know Hopi are very ancient peoples, and are different from the other southern US tribes, yet there beliefs are the same as Mexican Indian tribes. Grand Canyon - HISTORY It would not have been empty. The last camera they found on the exploration was what Kinkaid and his partner, Professor SA Jordan, a ceremonial crypt, believed to be at the end of the great hall where they found the mummies. This idol had a certain resemblance to Buddha, although the scientists of the time did not finish assuring that it represented that religious cult. I would say the biggest reason would be because it would change history as we know it. 2. Pull up a topo map of Grand Canyon. The Grand Canyon is a mile-deep gorge in northern Arizona. From what is mentioned in the article, the climb up or down the Grand Canyon walls could pose a serious threat. How convenient to have that said at this point in time when more people are accepting that the things we see in the sky are real effects of other beings visiting and making their presence known, but slowly, as to not scare the natives. At 277 miles (445 kilometers) long, up to 18 miles (28 kilometers) wide and 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) deep, the Grand Canyon is one of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring places in the United States. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. Hello, I am a believer ,sounds like a cover up, sounds like we have been lied to as many other cover ups exist as well. There was nothing stopping them but nature itself. The Smithsonian Institute denies having knowledge of the existence of this underground city. There is one chamber of the passageway to which is not ventilated, and when we approached it a deadly, snaky smell struck us. Ancient Egyptian Lost City & Buddha Statue Discovered in The GRAND CANYON?! Cartier created a fantastic. Underground City Of Giants Found In The US Grand Canyon - 2017. There is no mention of looking into the Smithsonian archives? His face had oriental features as well as the carving of the cave. Lets say that this story has no real meaning and its nothing but a story, something to spice up a good hunt, its still an interesting thought. The article also talks about the discovery of ceramics and other artifacts with trademarks having been manufactured in other parts of the world. Skeletal Remains of Giants Uncovered in Recent Archaeological - Yahoo! Nor are there any official versions or references to this enigmatic subterranean city. How hard is it to believe that we will become a space faring race as well? Learn the Truths Behind These Smithsonian Urban Legends I recently did a story on Travel Channels Mysteries of the Outdoors about the Big Bend Mystery Tablets that were found in a cave in Big Bend National Park only to dissapear after being turned into park authorities. I have always considered the Hopiand Arapahoe tribes to have ancient knowledge and ancient ties. A normal adult skull is 8 inches from back to front. Moreover, they had skulls elongated upwards, which in general were much . Sign up to get adventurous offers and the latest news on Treasure Hunting! the bones of the big skeleton on his father's farm on the bank of the Coosa River near Gadsden, says that he could easily place his head in its skull and the bone was half an inch thick. There were no more articles, follow-ups, or other newspapers that wrote about this. The chief then caused a tree to grow up and pierce the roof of the underworld, and then the people of one heart climbed out. Until then, UNDERGROUND EGYPTIAN CITY HIDDEN IN THE GRAND CANYON, Written By Timothy C Draper | Historical Treasure Hunter | January 2021, Optimized by The Digital Guruz, SEO Company Sheffield, UK. Evidence of Giant People in Ontario History? | Strange Ontario The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. The year of 2020 has already set in a fear and panic situation among people across the world. Great stuff, Timothy. Heather, I have just started reading Heisers Supernatural. Lykins uncovered skull bones "of great size and thickness" in mounds of Kansas City area in 1877. We have only been to the moon with people, and just to the edge of outer space to live for short periods of time. They are among the oldest tracks on Earth of shelled-egg-laying animals, such as reptiles, and the earliest evidence of vertebrate animals walking in sand dunes.. On all the urns, or walls over doorways, and tablets of stone which were found by the image are the mysterious hieroglyphics, the key to which the Smithsonian Institute hopes yet to discover. Copyright 2023, Stonewell Global. I mostly want to bring this story to the publics attention and let you start your research. Do you perchance have a website/mailing list/podcast or some way to keep apprised of your research? topic. There are many accounts of the Spanish voyaging to America but not Egyptians and Chinese. Thats what historical research does to you. A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900's that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up. In every case, the Smithsonian showed up to do "research" and these Giant Skeletons were never seen or heard from again. Chance brought us to the entrance of the underground town of the most notable giants of the early 20th century. He started his trip in Green River Utah on the Colorado River through whats known as the Utahs Canyonlands. The thigh bone was about twenty-two inches in length and three times as large as the bone in an ordinary man. One is that they came from Asia; another that the racial cradle was in the upper Nile region. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. Perhaps a rare mixture of cultures that scarcely occurs in archaeological finds, so this discovery would be of unprecedented importance. Ancient Giant Skeleton Discovered In Krabi Cave Confirms Legend Of The We previously had no information about that.. It is worth mentioning that Kinkaid was a recognized archaeologist and had the financial support of the Smithsonian Institution. An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons Discovered In The Grand Canyon Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this paragraph at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at His face had oriental features as well as the carving of the cave. I must ask myself, why was this article written? Discovered In The Grand Canyon: An Underground City Full Of Giant Skeletons. found vertebrae "larger than those of the present type" in Wisconsin mounds in 1876. The passages are chiseled or hewn as straight as could be laid out by an engineer. People running around and doing whatever they can to get a bargain. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. That depends on the eye of the beholder. HOTEP,! The 1909 Arizona Gazette Grand Canyon hoax entered the pantheon of fringe history claims mostly due to the advocacy of David Hatcher Childress, whose report about the early twentieth century account of a fictitious lost civilization in the Grand Canyon went viral on the early internet in the late 1990s. My viewpoint is from a biblical perspective. It is located on government land and no visitor will be allowed there under penalty of trespass. This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. I am going to quote the Arizona Gazette News Paper and a couple of links where more information can be found. Scientists estimate the canyon may have formed 5 to 6 million years ago when the Colorado River began to cut a channel through layers of . The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. Why wasnt this in our school History Books? 7 Giant Human Skeletons Ever Found - YouTube When he returns, their lands and ancient dwelling place will be restored to them. Maybe it could be viewed by a drone without trespassing? In 1882, after some thirty-six years of growth and sound management, Smithsonian executive John Wesley Powell (of Grand Canyon exploration fame 1869-1872), hired Cyrus Thomas. He had a companion and a wooden boat. Unfortunately, the article does not give many more details about this discovery. Fact check: Images of alleged giant human skeletons are altered This was an unprecedented find in the Grand Canyon, which soon repeated in the press. This is not the only story that seems like a cover-up that Ive been researching. This non discovery non mystery has already been solved long ago all though will never be told to the world! These days, he might be best known for documenting giant skeletons found in Tennessee, as well as popularizing the "Tennessee Pygmies.". For some of you that are new to stories like this, it may seem impossible but to others, this story seems like it could be real and someone should do something about hunting down more clues and evidence so we all can know for ourselves. Common sense is key, remember that. The walls of the main chamber were adorned with copper weapons and tablets covered with symbols and hieroglyphic characters very similar to those we know in Egypt. Strewn promiscuously over the floor everywhere are what people call cats eyes, a yellow stone of no great value. Originally published in The Daily Telegraph (Toronto, Ontario), Wednesday, August 23, 1871, page 1. He was sitting cross-legged and with a lotus or lily flower in each hand. Not necessarily hidden for the protection of historical sites but to hide history because it will rewrite the history we all were taught. The article mentions the discovery of a huge subterranean citadel by an explorer named GE Kinkaid, who accidentally found it while rafting on the Colorado River. I know that at this time nobody is allowed anywhere near it. The place was in a zone protected by the government and the access was penalized under fine. They could have been spacecrafts. Fact check: Giant skeleton, serpent image is from an art - USA TODAY What an eye opening book! So interested have the scientists become that preparations are being made to equip the camp for extensive studies, and the force will be increased to thirty or forty persons.