And so much more! Round 4 Dynasty Nerds Devy Spotlights:Jaydon Blue. Copyright 2010- FantasyPros.com And finally, Ill call out Anthony Richardson as the fifth QB selected at the bottom of the second round. That pace extrapolated over a full season: 4,267 yards, 31 touchdowns, and seven picks. Corrals detractors are concerned about his ability to read the entire field. Corral comes in at No. Im willing to take Mills over the likes of Carson Strong or Desmond Ridder. Syracuse has a tradition of good running backs, but none in recent memory compare toSean Tucker. The 2022 running back group has some solid rookie talent in it. 5'10", RB SYR 5'10", WR OSU Eight players in the first three rounds have been college transfers. Copyright 2006-2022 Fantasy Sports Enterprises, LLC. 5'10", RB ILL Ridder proved at the NFL Combine as well that he has very good overall athletic tools. His vision leads him away from trouble, finds running lanes, and allows him to be one of the best backs in the country. 6'1", WR UNC He possesses mouth-watering physical tools with his arm talent and rushing ability. Combined with Mills third-round draft capital and relatively low athletic ceiling, Mills will have to play lights-out in 2022 to compel the Texans front office to pass on a top QB in the 2023 NFL Draft. He also threw for 250 yards and a couple of touchdowns in Week 18 versus the Texans. I even debated putting Jones ahead of Willis in these rankings. He also failed to eclipse 250 passing yards in 13 of 17 games. At this time last year, Howell was the consensus top 2022 QB. Lance is someone whose value is probably higher as a future asset than his actual game-winning ability right now. 2022 Overall Devy Rankings | FantasyPros Fantasy Football Devy Rankings (2022) Consensus of 3 Experts (4 available) - Nov 25, 2022 Pick Experts Upgrade Scoring Half PPR View Ranks Experts. He split the workload withIsaiah Spillerand will likely split the running back job again. Holden is a long shot, but if I was going to take one, its going to be from the Alabama program., I think Worthy has top-five potential, and Im looking forward to seeing him in the UT offense this year. Jones did all of this without much in the way of WR help. Upgrade to Premium ECR for advanced insights. McBride can provide a spark as both a runner and receiver while also providing pass protection. KTC's devy rankings crowdsource the current market value of players and picks from 92530 data points (and counting) provided by users like you. The kid looks like a cross between Cam Newton and Lamar Jackson in the way he can run around or run through defenders. Probably a good indication that OSU could be in store for a great season next year. He ended the season with six straight 300-yard games. You have seen how each round went down; now, lets look at each teams roster. He will need to work on his touch and ball placement, but I think he can keep himself in the mix with a strong 2022 season. He threw at least three touchdown passes during that stretch in every game. Hes not a great athlete in terms of running with the ball, and hes a bit undersized. Already have an account? Where would Breece Hall have ranked among running backs had he come out last year (2021)? Theres no greater stat to sum this up than the following: Richardson appeared in three games in 2020, the first action of his college career. 2023 Fantasy Football Dynasty Superflex Cheat Sheet Dynasty Superflex Cheat Sheet 2023 fantasy football rankings for dynasty superflex leagues. Robinson is elite as Hall but there's potentially 2-3 RBs that would be ahead of Spiller/Sanders. There was an initial concern when the 49ers were reluctant to name Lance their 2022 starter this off-season. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else. Hes consistently short on deep balls, partly due to the fact that his arm talent is just okay. Now that hes finally about to start games for San Francisco, in favor of waiting even longer for a 2023 rookie to perhaps pan out? We see Cedric Baxter, Bandon Inniss, Justice Haynes, Rueben Owens, & Jurrion Dickey all go in round four. in favor of waiting even longer for a 2023 rookie to perhaps pan out? and just the way Corral plays with that edge has him ahead of Pickett in my rankings. Rakim Jarrett, Parker Washington, and Blake Corum look like potential steals in the fourth round. To help aid in that process, this DynastyNerds Combined 21-23 Class Dynasty Rankings series will combine all of the fantasy football-relevant prospects from the 2021, 2022, and 2023 draft classes and rank them position by position in order of their current value as dynasty/devy assets. In his final collegiate season, Jones threw for 4,500 yards and 41 TEs but also had significantly more high-end talent around him in 2020 than what Young had last year. These guys we will discuss today are worthy of at least that role in the 2023 running back class. 14 in my Combined Class Dynasty Rankings. 6'4", TE UGA Tap on a player for more info He also brings very good athleticism at that size, although hes more Taysom Hill than Lamar Jackson in that regard. He is still incredibly raw, comes from an FCS school, and has not shown he can consistently play QB in the NFL. Van Dykes athletic profile, along with the promising level of production last season, suggests his ceiling is much higher than most of the 2022 class. 6'0", WR TEM His accuracy as a passer thus far in college is not great (sub-60 percent). The value that brings to an offense cant be measured, and the NFL loves a back who can pass protect. Speaking of projecting, lets do that here with Richardson! Thats something we can only project for the 2023 class right now (and the 2022 class, too, for now). That makes five Alabama WRs taken in this mock and eight total Alabama players in the entire mock. At 63 and 232 pounds, Levis has the size and arm that scouts love. While John Metchie and Jameson Williams were very good in 2021, they are not the same caliber as DeVonta Smith and Jaylen Waddle. What shines on film, though, especially against Notre Dame, is his determination. Ridder is someone who will likely rise to mid-first round status in Superflex rookie drafts this spring once draft capital is revealed. No need to re-hash every pick from here on out because you can read, but Ill call out some notables. If you already find yourself enamored with the deep-dive of dynasty fantasy football, joining a Devy league is the natural progression for fantasy fanatics.Player values fluctuate as the college football weeks fly by, making our updated Week 14 1QB and Superflex Devy rankings for dynasty leagues the most comprehensive set of rankings to date. The order for our mock is as follows: 1.01 @carl_vagleFF, 1.02 @DanT_NFL, 1.03 @_jasonstein, 1.04 @TheHQNerd, 1.05 @Devy2DynastyFR, 1.06 @FF_Hulsey, 1.07 @mastapj, 1.08 @hayeb3, 1.09 @noahrwright, 1.10 @YungEnNiner, 1.11 @MandrewH_, 1.12 @ffpeebleschamp. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. It is our belief that you should take any devy rankings or ADP as a singular piece of your draft strategy. Williams will probably be the consensus devy 1.01 until he is drafted, probably first overall, in the 2024 NFL draft. Accordingly, he comes in right behind Young on this list. 365 days of content, tools, advice and support Thats why I have Mills here and not lower. After taking over for the injured DEriq King, Van Dyke exploded onto the scene. One other name to call out here, Michael Trigg is the third TE drafted in this mock; he is a name some of us Dynasty Nerds think can be very good. I have said it once, and Ill repeat it,Bijan Robinsonis the best running back prospect sinceSaquon Barkley. Jurkovec is a QB who just oozes talent, and its plain to see when you watch him play. Rick is a huge MLB & NFL fan and enjoys playing DFS & Dynasty more than anything else. And if any reaches or values were compared to their average draft position (ADP). Im high on both, but ultimately took the one who has the inside track to top draft capital in 2024., With the 2023 RB heavy class, I decided to stay true to my board and pick up three great backs. Plain and simple, Richardson is a textbook boom or bust prospect at this point. Deselect a ranker by clicking Lawrence started all 17 games, throwing just 12 touchdowns against 17 interceptions. He showed composure in the pocket and a calm command of the offense. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. I avoided the low-hanging fruit of a Tavon Austin comp, but that doesnt makeDevone Achaneany less electric. Yes, Fields might have struggled as a rookie. However, I decided its safe enough to take the rushing upside of Willis over Jones. 6'2", TE UTAH 6'4", RB MICH Yes, Bryce Young and C.J. Thats it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Devin Neal is a hometown hero for the Jayhawks. Meyer failed spectacularly in every aspect of being an NFL head coach, and his biggest blunders are already highly publicized. They are simply one tool in the player valuation toolbox. Not seeing a player that should be here? Above all, Jurkovec looked healthy, and he and WR Zay Flowers are poised to put up great numbers this season. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Still, Lawrence has one man to thank for his relatively steady dynasty value heading into 2022: Urban Meyer. Check out all of the tools we offer to help you dominate your league, including our. His tremendous explosiveness and vision allow him to be a homerun threat. With how highly he was regarded a year ago, I could see a team giving him a chance. Combined with Mills third-round. Then I went on the upside with a great talented freshman receiver, Evan Stewart. 6'2", RB PITT Going back to the 2018 season, there have been 23 times a rookie wide receiver scored at least 10.5 fantasy points per game. Andrew Scherber April 25, 2022 Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images (2023). Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? After six running backs go in the first round, we only see two in the second round in Allen and Robinson. Devy Way-Too-Early 2023 Running Back Class Rankings This 2023 running back class is a lot of fun, @MandrewNFL breaks down the top end talent as well as the depth players making it a loaded class. This included a 455-yard masterpiece in a gutty win against UCLA. We also had a bit of a run on RBs in the latter half of the third round, with Edwards, Milton, Achane, and Neal all selected. Try DLF Premium for only $7.99 with a Monthly Subscription. Mills would be higher in these Combined 21-23 Class Dynasty Rankings if the Texans werent expected to be in the running for a top pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. Still, we play fantasy football. 1-12 WR Rankings - 0:06:30 Jaylen Waddle - 0:08:23 2023 NFL Draft Guide - 0:11:16 Tee Higgins - 0: . And Williams was picked a little below where ADP has him. If you are aDynastyGMsubscriber, it even syncs with your actual teams so that you can do rookie mock drafts with ALL of your actual picks. I, however, think Jones still has room to grow as a real-life QB and a dynasty asset. other non-Young/Stroud 2023 quarterbacks simply require too much projection to take over Jones at this point, at least for me. Bell, Wilson, Burks, Ross, and Pickens gives an excellent 1-5 WR class. He could still sneak into the bottom half of the first, perhaps due to the fifth-year option first-rounders receive. 6'2", QB TENN You will not convince him that anybody but Mike Trout is the best player in baseball, though his favorite player is Javier Baez. We saw two more to-be freshman quarterbacks selected this round: Dante Moore, who flipped his commitment to UCLA recently, and Nico Iamaleava, who will play for Tennessee. Look at the Rosters picture above for some excellent examples of building an effective Devy squad. This 2023 running back class is a lot of fun, @MandrewNFL breaks down the top end talent as well as the depth players making it a loaded class. As such, I would still take Lawrence over anyone else on this list at this moment. Mills was the most unexpected star of the 2021 rookie QB class. If he can find the space to play right away, hell get a chance to catch balls from Caleb Williams this season, which could be ideal for a fast start to his college career. He is still a little raw in the passing game, but with some continued growth, we expect him to be sitting pretty in these 2023 running back class rankings. 5'10", TE ND Destination Devy 57 - Top-12 Dynasty Cornerstone Rankings | Audio Length: 55:30 Top-12 Dynasty Cornerstone Rankings - How do players from the 2019 draft class stack up against the incoming rookies of 2020 or the upcoming 2021 draft class? This season, Van Dyke has the starting role to himself and all the expectations that come with it. Cross off drafted players during your draft directly from within ECR. He still has the big-name cache needed to vault up rankings with a good season. But 2023 has higher upside at QB. Seriously 2022 is a top notch class. He sometimes shows nervous feet in the pocket on film. Hover over green ranking values to view comments by individual rankers. A few more true freshmen come off the board in round four with Citizen, Stewart, Brown, Allar, and Klubnik. The Devy Rankings now include players' eligible draft year. A positive number shows a rise in ADP. With three of the four QBs presumably headed to the NFL next year. 6'0", QB LOU All of our Average Draft Position (ADP) data is compiled by Greg Brandt ( @devywarehouse) through a series of four mock drafts each month. Add in Corrals rushing upside, and youve got a very intriguing NFL prospect. To use our rankings/tools, we ask you quickly contribute to them. Jones, though, was solid in 2021, especially for a rookie. New York has already pledged to add help for Wilson this off-season. He identifies as a huge Cubs & Bears fan but loves the sport first and foremost. Strong can make throws on or off platform, and can make spectacular plays look routine. 5'8", RB WIS In each round recap, you will notice a bunch of linked players names; those are links to Dynasty Nerds Devy spotlights brought to you by the Dynasty Nerds Devy team. Liberty and Willis ate against the likes of Middle Tennessee and UMass. However, the youngster did show plenty of flashes of brilliance as a rookie in limited action. He has phenomenal footwork both in open space and at the line of scrimmage, which makes him very elusive. I love Corrals nimble hands and quick release to get the ball out fast, especially in run-pass option situations. He has the frame where you wouldnt expect that out of him, so when you see it is pretty impressive. You can sort the rankings by one particular ranker by clicking on that ranker's column . Februarys Top 5 Rookie DL Players for Building Your IDP Dynasty, 2023 Top 30 Fantasy Football Free Agents Countdown: 25 to 21, Februarys Top 5 Rookie EDGE Players for Building Your IDP Dynasty, 2023 Top 30 Fantasy Football Free Agents Countdown: 30 to 26, Devy Fantasy Football League Bylaws for 2023, New Devy Profile Jaydn Ott October 2022, Raheim Sanders Devy Profile September 2022, Anthony Richardson Devy Profile August 2022, What is IDP Fantasy Football and Why You Should Play in, Januarys Top 5 Rookie Safeties for Building Your IDP Dynasty, Januarys Top 5 Rookie DLs for Building Your IDP Dynasty, Fantasy Football Rankings PPR 1QB (2022), Walk(er) to the Championship by Winning Waivers, Week 5 Waivers Suck, Start Trading to Contend. I took TreVeyon Henderson between Young and Stroud. By seasons end, Haener had compiled 4,096 passing yards to go along with 33 touchdowns and nine interceptions. TOUCHDOWN MICHIGAN pic.twitter.com/F2xUkT6eIK. I feel like Im much lower than the consensus on Ridder, but Im okay with that. It will remain to be seen if Davis play in 2022 can prolong his starting status past this season. After Corral and Pickett from the 2022 class, Im perfectly willing to take another high-ceiling player like Levis. His impressive arm talent and. Gibbs is a top 5 devy asset for me and has yet to reach his ceiling, so I was thrilled to select him at 1.06. 6'1", RB FSU 6'5", RB FLAM All indications suggest that Willis will get the draft capital to give him more immediate dynasty value than Jones, even if Willis doesnt play right away. His passing accuracy was not good in high school either, so it remains to be seen if he can ever learn to be NFL-caliber in terms of passing efficiency. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else. The 2023 running back class may be better and deeper than this one. No running back rose more for me this year in my rankings than Kendre Miller. Im sure all of those guys, and maybe a few others, will be jockeying for devy RB1 next season. Preparing for your 2022 dynasty fantasy football devy drafts is an important aspect of devy fantasy football. He has good vision and natural catching ability, which is perfect for todays NFL. The format is a twelve-team Superflex (SF), PPR & Tight-End premium (TEP) league with standard roster construction. I hope you enjoyed the December Dynasty Nerds Devy Mock draft. The obvious counter-argument in favor of Lance is his rushing ability being able to more than compensate for his shortcomings as a passer, at least in fantasy football. Pickett himself is evidence that college football is unpredictable, and players can rise and fall tremendously in value from season to season. 2023 has what I see as ten bonafide starters. The concept of precise ball placement seems beyond him most of the time. Top 25 Devy Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Classes of 2023 and 2024 1. That may be true with the likes of Willis and Desmond Ridder being relatively raw as passers, but that doesnt mean Pickett is a lock to be a great NFL starter. picks to take Lance at third overall last year. Howell, Rattler, Slovis gives a great 1-2-3 QB class. Dont forget to check back often for updated 2022 devy rankings. But it is our first mock without the 2023 draft-eligible class and including the 2026 draft-eligible class. He also threw for 250 yards and a couple of touchdowns in Week 18 versus the Texans. 6'1", WR PSU Stroud might be intriguing. And, of course, I have to mention Brock Bowers is selected at pick 2.03 as the first tight end off the board, as he should be. Despite offers from more prestigious football schools, the . Assuming the Jets get Wilson some more help in the draft, Im comfortable with him at No. 6'3", RB BSU The Dynasty Nerds Devy team does a five-round Devy mock draft. By now, we all know the deal with Willis as a prospect. Ridders release and overall quickness to get the ball out are too slow. 6'2", RB ARK The 2023 quarterback class is more promising. Remember, college football subtracts rushing yards for sacks, so Howells totals are even more impressive. Again, just as with Young, a fair amount of projecting is necessary to have Stroud ranked this high. Richardsons dynasty/devy potential is so exciting due to his jaw-dropping abilities with the ball in his hands. Then Jordan Addison goes, the 2021 Biletnikoff Award, who transferred to USC from Pittsburgh this summer. 6'1", WR ALA Coming in at five with a potential to be in the top three isZach Evans. After topping out at 146 rushing yards in 2020, Howell exploded for 828 rushing yards on 183 attempts in 2021. If youre willing to throw caution to the wind on someone like Willis in dynasty because of his immense rushing upside, then you have to be on Richardson as well, at least at this point of the year. Sometimes its like he just throws in the general area of his receiver and hopes for the best. Hes got an easy release, and Ive seen him throw from several different arm angles like we see from Matthew Stafford. None of these players look out of place in the first round. 12) Kendre Miller, RB, TCU. I also love that Corral plays with an edge, with swag. There are quite a few to-be freshman quarterbacks selected in this devy mock. We start this devy mock with this year's Heisman Trophy winner Caleb Williams. Lance rushed for 89 yards on 16 carries in Week 5 against Arizona. The 49ers moved three first-round picks to take Lance at third overall last year. 6'3", RB PUR Join over 25,000 subscribers and get updated on player values & trends, articles of the week, new podcast, mock drafts, a weekly free film room tape, and more We hate spam. 6'0", WR OSU 5'11". The Dynasty Nerds Devy team, the #DevyNerds, did a Devy mock draft to help you prepare for Devy drafts this offseason. 6'7", RB TULN Meyers tenure in Jacksonville was, Dynasty managers were disappointed that Lance never managed to unseat Jimmy Garoppolo in 2021. Van Dyke threw for nearly 3,000 passing yards, 25 touchdowns, and only six interceptions in just nine games. Fellow true freshman WR Luther Burden at 2.10 and RB Jaydon Blue at 2.12 followed Singleton. I feel like Im much lower than the consensus on Ridder, but Im okay with that. That is the part that has him coming in at nine. Mock drafts for Superflex, 1QB, and Standard. The 2022 class is weak, and its headlined by a guy who is similar to Lance except with even bigger question marks about rawness and level of competition. Ranked 119th in run blocking according to PFF, the Jayhawks will look to solidify the offensive line. I think some have given him that label because he doesnt have the same raw athletic gifts as others in the class. It feels like the dynasty community thinks he has peaked already. As weve discussed, this 2022 quarterback class is not great. He threw for nearly 4,000 yards and 22 touchdowns. Whether you're just starting or diving deep into devy leagues, we've got your back with deep player analysis, a strong understanding of dynasty strategies, and league-winning advice that you'll only find here. Mills would be higher in these Combined 21-23 Class Dynasty Rankings if the Texans werent expected to be in the running for a top pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. To enable draft mode, create a FREE account, it only takes a few seconds. Same for Marvin Harrison Jr, I have him ranked a little higher than he went, but this is in line with ADP. Use promo code INVESTOR for 15% off any Dynasty Nerds membership.