Try viewing the material once you've found one by scrolling down. You will see the following or Follow button on the right side of the usernames of the people who follow you. If you have blocked someone, they will not be able to see your videos or your profile on the app. Additionally, any previously shared messages or duets with the blocked user will be deleted from your profile. Sponsored by Forbes Advisor Are You Prepared for Your Pet Health Emergencies? Learn more Are you worried that you've been blocked by someone on TikTok? TikTok does not allow you to select all messages at once. I noticed that they are not on my comments but their comments still show if someone other than myself is looking at my comments how do I delete them completely?????? 2 Open the discover page. It's the app with a music note inside. From the menu of options that are now displayed, select ' Block '. [3 Effective Ways] How to Mirror Android to Roku? If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us in the comments below. Install the AirDroid Parental Control App on your smartphone. Select "Report account". Another technique to find out is to look for a prior remark you made on their post. Blocking users. Tap the 3-dot icon in the top right.3. Youve probably already noticed that TikTok has some limitations on who can send and receive DMs (direct messages). If you are unsure about whether or not you can delete messages on TikTok, it is best to contact the apps customer support team for more information. Reporting a user will allow you to send problematic messages to moderation for review. To report or block a user: From a direct message conversation, tap the three dots in the top right corner. And you're done. TikTok can also file a legal suit against you since the platform's security is its priority. Ive noticed that Ill still get notifications that someone has liked my comment, but cannot find the thread that the comment is under. Distractify is a registered trademark. % of people told us that this article helped them. After your ban, you might have received a dialogue box from TikTok like the one below. TikTok has a strict policy on what it will not tolerate on the platform. Follow these methods: Step 1: Navigate to your home page's profile icon and choose Following. Blocking is the only method to avoid viewing such advertisements. Tap the 3-dot icon in the top right.3. 3 Type the person's username and tap the Search key. You could check their account anonymously if you doubt, they have blocked you. Fortunately, TikTok also falls into this category. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 471,335 times. Click the notification to be directed to the post. As every business or individual knows the power of social media when it comes to creating a business online or when it comes to promoting your offline business. If you delete a message on your end, it will be deleted from your phones memory, but the person you sent it to will still see it in their inbox. TikTok deletes your account, disables the profile, videos, and followers, and permanently deletes all photos and videos. The second way to find out whether youve been blocked is to try to view a comment or mention youve left on one of their videos. 1. If you cannot find the video or notification it is very likely that they may have blocked you. When someone blocks you on TikTok, you will not receive a notification that they blocked you to protect the blocker's identity. Question. 2. You'll usually find it on the home screen. 3. Removing someone from your account or following list will stop them from getting your videos on their feed. Any comments that include those keywords wont be seen by you or anyone else on TikTok. Tap the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select Delete Conversation. Confirm that you want to delete the conversation by tapping Delete.. It might be aggravating if someone uses it against you. Not just on the platform, TikTok has safety teams that keep an eye on these activities off of the platform. 2 Go to your profile. If you unblock the user at a later point though, you will need to add them back as a Friend. How to Find, Edit, and Save Drafts in TikTok, What Is a Pick Me Boy? This website uses cookies to improve your experience. If I block someone but both the blocked account and I view a third persons live, what happens then? This followed multiple complaints over child safety and national. If the search does not come up with the account, then chances are they have blocked you. [2 Obvious Signs], How to See Incognito History on PC and Mobile Device, 3 Effective Methods to Read Encrypted WhatsApp Messages, How to Know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram? Click on their Bitmoji (if they don't have one, it will just be ahead). If you have posted something on TikTok that is against the guidelines, then TikTok can ban your video status and even account. View your liked videos to retrieve deleted content. This will take you to the app's settings. However, the message may remain visible to the person on their device, depending on their phone's settings. Nicole Levine is a Technology Writer and Editor for wikiHow. Maybe you decided to shoot your shot and instantly regretted it. To use this method, follow the steps below. New rules on the hugely popular TikTok app mean under-16s will no longer be allowed to send or receive direct messages. How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Tiktok. Step 3: If their account does not display in your Following list, they may have blocked you. Thank you for reading this article to the end. Your email address will not be published. No, you cannot unblock yourself on Tiktok. Are There Any Apps to Help You Know Who Blocked You on TikTok? Will my comments be removed from their account if I blocked them? Did anyone answer you yet? You'll be taken to the sign-up screen when you launch AirDroid Parental Control on your smartphone. How to block someone on TikTok. I dont remember their name to search for them, but the comment thread is gone. As mentioned, there are a few ways to recover deleted TikTok messages on your iPhone or Android device. Here are some of the major categories of content that can lead to a permanent suspension of a TikTok account. To block a TikTok user, find their profile, tap the three dots in the top-right corner, and choose Block > Block. If you have deleted TikToks on an iPhone, you can retrieve them through the Photos app and iCloud. Open the TikTok app and log in. But we know thats most likely not the case. Click on the three dots at the top right corner to reveal more options. All you have to do is visit the comment in question, hold down on it for a moment, then tap on 'Delete'. Select up to 100 comments.4. Other times, a certain person may not like you and block you. You can do this by tapping the message, pressing theremove button, and then clicking unsend. Blocking a user will cut all contact with that person. Tap on the profile icon of this person. The unwanted videos available in your profile can be removed with the following series of steps. Step 2. Make sure this friend doesnt know them and has no possibility of being blocked. Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve. You'll see "Me" at the bottom of your TikTok screen. 4. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Step 2: Enter the whole username in the search bar. Do I just not see their comments? Unfortunately, the answer is no, and the reason is that TikTok believes that the choice to block a certain user is in some way a personal one and wants to conceal that user's ID. 3. However, it will prevent that person from sending you any new messages. They may also be marketing their product range. It means that their account is private, their account was banned, they deleted their account, or they blocked you. Only the person who has blocked you can unblock you. However, there can be times when you feel like you want to block someone on the video-sharing platform. Step 3: If you attempt to follow them and receive the message "you cannot follow this user," this means they have blocked you on TikTok. If youve intentionally deleted the chat, youll always have the option of asking the recipient to send you a screenshot of the chat. Your personal circumstances are what determine how to proceed, and there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. 4. The Defense Department advised U.S. military personnel to remove TikTok from government-issued smartphones, and a number of military branches have mandated the deletion of the app, due to security concerns. To report an account: Open the profile of the user you wish to report. charlottecopelandd celebrity check - charlottecopelandd. The block function on TikTok is very useful. Sorry to be the bearers of bad news! Launch Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone. You can check them in Notifications. Even if you delete the message from your end, the other person will still be able to see it. Because the app does not keep any deleted messages, there is no way to recover them. Blocking . Tap on "Settings and Privacy" and select "Accounts.". Click on the TikTok video, the one that has a comment you want to delete. The app has a huge user base of over 500 million users! Step 1. Although DMs are forever (so be careful what you send! If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. [2 Obvious Signs], How to See Incognito History on PC and Mobile Device, 3 Effective Methods to Read Encrypted WhatsApp Messages, How to Know If Someone Restricted You on Instagram? Well, now you know what happens when you block someone on TikTok. No, if someone has blocked you, you won't get the delivered status when you message. Step 4. Step 1: Navigate to the TikTok Search page. TikTok's native" Download Your Data" feature, discussed in the introduction, is one of the most effective ways to recover deleted messages and data. It helps you to control the followers of your account. From the next window, select "Request Data.". No. That way, you can control who follows you and you can avoid blocking people in the first place. Should You Watch Your Fantasy Football Games? If you are trying to or going to delete a message thread, it only deletes it for you. I blocked and deleted this person who used to be my friend and used to comment on my page. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. However, if your friend is unaware, they can try to look them up on their profile. In order to do this, tap the profile icon on your home page (it's the button in the bottom right-hand side of your screen that looks like the outline of person) and tap where it says "Following.". Go to Usage Limits in the app and scroll down to locate TikTok or search for it by name. Since Continue Reading 7 Sponsored by Forbes Advisor Best pet insurance of 2023. gettext(`Adding a profile photo or video`), gettext(`Linking another social media account`), gettext(`Editing, posting, and deleting`), gettext(`Create playlists of your videos`), gettext(`tt_hc_stopic_followers_following`), gettext(`Finding friends from your contacts`), gettext(`Personal and Business Accounts on TikTok`), gettext(`Government, Politician, and Political Party Accounts`), gettext(`My videos aren't getting views`), gettext(`How can creators earn on TikTok?`), gettext(`Use Promote to grow your TikTok audience`), gettext(`tt_hc_ptopic_acct_privacy_settings`), gettext(`tt_hc_stopic_acctprivacysettings`), gettext(`Choosing between a private or public account`), gettext(`Location information on TikTok`), gettext(`Teen privacy and safety settings`), gettext(`tt_hc_stopic_changing_personalized_ads`), gettext(`Use of off-TikTok activity for ad targeting`), gettext(`How your email and phone number are used on TikTok`), gettext(`Report an impersonation account`), gettext(`Avoid fraudulent message attacks on TikTok`), gettext(`Minimum age appeals for TikTok LIVE`), gettext(`TikTok Developer Tools and related terms`), gettext(`Law Enforcement Data Request Guidelines`), gettext(`tt_hc_ptopic_login_troubleshoot`), gettext(`My account logged out automatically`), gettext(`Why am I seeing a "too fast" error message?`), gettext(`tt_hc_ptopic_ttlive_gifts_wallet`), gettext(`Send a Gift during a LIVE on TikTok`), gettext(`tt_hc_ptopic_business_creatormonetization`), gettext(`I am interested in becoming an advertiser on TikTok.`), gettext(`How can I contact TikTok for advertising related inquiries?`), gettext(`TikTok Advertising Policies-Ad Creatives`), gettext(`TikTok Advertising Policies-Industry Entry`), gettext(`What is the TikTok Creator Fund?`), gettext(`What if I'm not accepted? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Advertisement More from Distractify The Newest Viral TikTok Challenge Is Sending Teens to the Hospital Otherwise, you may just have to get used to a TikTok feed without them in it. Close. However, before you panic, there are some thing that you can do. The agreement mentions a long list of violations that may result in account suspension. Then, tap on the 3 horizontal lines in the top right. Go to the person's profile. Also, you can only send DMs to (or receive DMs from) your TikTok friends that means the two of you have to follow each other, regardless of whether you have a private or public profile. The comment will be permanently deleted, and no longer visible to yourself or others. If you can see their videos, and like and comment on them but not from your original account then you have been blocked for sure. With the right tools and some know-how, you can quickly recover any deleted TikTok messages - and we're here to show you how. The answer is - yes. How Do You Know If Someone Blocked Me without Calling? You can only delete comments that are on your . You can also mass-unblock in your privacy menu. If the person still doesn't appear, you'll know they have deleted their account. How to block someone: 1. 7. Additionally, they will not be able to message you. You might get blocked on Tiktok if you exhibited shady behaviour like making negative and toxic comments in the videos, trolling people, or spreading misinformation. Accept Read More, When Filming A Tiktok Can You Delete Previous Clips, How To Log Out Of TikTok When Youre Having Trouble. 5. They will immediately be added to your blocked list on the app. TikTok is a great place to flaunt your creativity and socialize. To do this, tap the notifications icon (the speech bubble) on your home page, then scroll to a comment or mention you have made on their video. On TikTok, anyone can delete a message without explaining their reasons, so you might not be able to view it due to the other user's action. First step: Open your TikTok app and click on discover, followed by the username of the person whom you wish to block. How Do I Find Recently Deleted on TikTok? 6. The blocked user cannot view any of the content posted on your account, even if it is public. If you can send a follow request from this account, but couldnt form the previous account, you, for sure, have been blocked. This way is more reliable than other ways as sometimes the user might have deleted their account. Each circle will turn red with a white checkmark when selected. If you are concerned about your deleted or lost TikTok videos and wish to recover them. A person who has been blocked cannot necessarily be certain you have blocked them. How to Recover Deleted TikTok Messages on iPhone and Android, How to Know If Someone Blocked You on Kik? 6 Of The Best Workout Programs For Helping Your Mental Health, How to Make an Impact In Your Next Fantasy Football League, Some of Scotlands Most Famous Sporting Venues, SEO Video Search Marketing and Social Media Optimization Services, The Best Sports for Children to Take Part In. Tap Delete Account. In the Android operating system, texts are stored in memory. In fact, once you block an account they cannot look up your profile at all. What happens when you block an account on TikTok? Talk to a friend and express your concern. How Do I Mirror Phone Screen to My Browser? Can you hide specific comments on TikTok? Tap Block and follow the steps in the app.How to unblock someone:1. This feature is also located in the Privacy and Safety settings, under Filter Comments. Tap the toggle to enable it, then tap Add Keywords and make your list. Search for the profile in your Followers list. Choose the three horizontal dots icon available at the right bottom of the screen. Tap Following at the top of the screen. Tap on the video to be deleted from your profile page. It will direct you through managing your blocked users and help you unblock those you change your mind about. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. 4 Tap the person's username. Now, you will see all the accounts you have blocked. How to unblock someone: 1. In order to delete a TikTok comment, simply scroll to the comment, tap and hold it, and select Delete. This probably goes without saying, but you can only delete comments you yourself have made, not comments from other people. The account will be added to your blocked list. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Create an account and then log in. How Do I Know If Someone Deleted Their TikTok or Blocked Me? Can You Go Live on TikTok Without 1,000 Followers? Using the application, you can monitor your kids' devices so that you won't miss out on any updates, even when you aren't in the same room. You can try checking your following list, searching for their account, checking comments and messages, and following them again to know if someone has blocked you on TikTok. You are not deleting the message for the recipient. However, other times the user might as well have deleted their account. We will press it and several options will be displayed in a menu, and in our case we will click on the option 'Messages' and in this way we will access the TikTok message box. They just recently made an update where if you block someone your comments get removed from their video also until you unblock them, more so your comments are hidden, so also if youre afraid a controversial comment will bite you from alt accounts or their followers, theres nothing to fear anymore. In order to do this, tap the profile icon on your home page (its the button in the bottom right-hand side of your screen that looks like the outline of person) and tap where it says Following.. Select Chat and tap on the conversation you want to delete. After that, you can change the text in the original comment and paste it into a new comment before reposting it. Its a great feature as Tiktok doesnt even notify or alert the people who have been blocked. Messages are still sent and will appear on other devices that you have enabled for your iMessage account, such as your Mac or iPad. How to Use AirDroid Discount Coupon Codes? In case you don't realize, most social networking platforms store your data and can provide it if asked. Also, they won't be able to comment, like, or share your videos. You can arrange reasonable screen and app use time, preventing kids from getting hooked to electronic gadgets. But with TikTok fame comes the trolls. This is because It will not tolerate any other inappropriate behavior or disruption caused by the prohibited user in the future. TikTok allows you to delete messages. You could also try to see the comments you made on their videos or try to message them. Your email address will not be published. And the FBI . No, the application's native" Download Your Data" feature maintains a backup of your data, including those deleted messages. Police are increasingly interested in raiding data from TikTok. Although your message will get the blue tick, it won't be delivered to the receiver side if they have blocked you. Open TikTok > tap Discover and enter the username of the person you want to block. Please share our article with your friends and family and help us grow. ), there is some wiggle room when it comes to comments youve left on other peoples videos or even on your own. My host then goes through their profile at the end of the live and decides whether to block or not. One of the simplest ways to retrieve TikTok chats is to delete them. Blocking a user will cut all contact with that person. If you have a TikTok profile on your iPhone, you must have kept a large amount of messages. You can also make your own videos (and if theyre popular enough, you can make some money too). 3 but do double-check to make sure youre spelling the name correctly! Enjoy! You can now retract your message for anyone in a chat, no matter when you sent it. However, some methods for recovering lost or deleted TikTok messages may include using data recovery software, contacting TikTok customer support, or looking through old backups. It's a simple video of the three women lip-syncing to the . If you delete your TikTok account, your messages will be deleted. Obviously, its probably best not to send any messages or even write any comments unless youre absolutely sure that its a good idea. How do I unsend a video I have already sent to a person in TikTok? In the TikTok app, tap Profile at the bottom. Checking from a different account. TikTok chats or direct messages are only deleted for you. If you find a person submitting obscene information, there is a remedy. Blocking someone can be a controversial event for users. Were not going to beat around the bush with this one. 1 Open the TikTok app Tap the black square with a white music note to launch TikTok. Tap Account. Step 4. Because the TikTok mobile app works differently from its browser version for desktops, we have split this guide into two sections. You can now monitor your kid's TikTok messages and notifications through the app. If they have no content, no profile pic and no followers, these are considered to be red flags. You might have been blocked. Theres a rumor going around that if you want to unsend a message on TikTok, you can simply delete the message on your end. Do this by going into your profile settings, tapping Privacy and Safety, then Who Can Send You Messages, and choosing between Friends (meaning all friends can DM you) or Off (meaning no one can). Open your TikTok app. You will see the list of the people who follow you in this section. It lets you stop an account from interacting with you. You can also use the Filter Comments tool which allows you to make a custom list of keywords that will automatically be blocked from any comments on your videos. This means they will not be able to view or interact with you in messages or through your videos. You will also not be able to see their account, videos, and messages. . To verify your phone number, enter the verification code that TikTok will send to your phone. You can try to follow it and see if sending the request works for a private account though. Why you may have to block anyone on TikTok? You can rest assured that they will not be able to interact with your account at all. Once you have entered the code, you can continue using TikTok. This applies to messages sent in the Direct Messages section of TikTok. Can others see the blocked person comments? Click on the " Report " option. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. Think Youve Been Shadowbanned on TikTok? And it'll be gone once you've blocked them. If you used to follow the account you suspect and it doesnt show up in your following list now, there is a high chance that you might have been blocked by the user. How Do I Mirror Phone Screen to My Browser? The change could see sent WhatsApp messages editable for just 15 minutes before they are locked as they are now - although they could still be deleted if you change your mind completely How to create and use dynamic profile photo on Instagram, What is Quite Mode on Instagram? Additionally, if you want to keep your posts public, but want to hide it from certain accounts, you can do so by blocking them! 7. Tap and hold the comment you want to delete. 3. Best of luck! I was wondering this myself? TikTok is one of the most popular social networking apps among users because it attracts so much attention from all over the world. When you tap the delete button again, the entire chat string will be removed from your TikTok account. Heres what we know. Get the AirDroid Parental Control app from the Google Play Store or App Store and install it on your device. This is because TikTok saves all messages in its servers. TikTok does not notify them that you've blocked them. Nope. back in January, I reported on a confirmed vulnerability in its communications. The popular video-sharing app announced a change to their DM policy in April of 2020, as well as a new rule stating that virtual gifts can no longer be bought, sent, or received by anyone under the age of 18. In case your account is banned, you will receive a notification, and you can also submit an appeal if you believe it was an error. The account impersonates another person or entity in a deceptive manner. Tap Settings and privacy. What if you had a comment thread where they commented on. Blocking a user removes their ability to message you, comment on your posts, or even view your profile altogether. 2. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7b\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7b\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-1-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-1-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Fair Use<\/a> (screenshot)
\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/55\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-2-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-2-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c4\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c4\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-3-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-3-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7f\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7f\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-4-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-4-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d9\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d9\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-5-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-5-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b3\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-6-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-6-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/90\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-7-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-7-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/1f\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/1f\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-8-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-8-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d2\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-9-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-9-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/66\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/66\/Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-10-Version-2.jpg\/aid10091753-v4-728px-Know-if-Someone-Blocked-You-on-Tik-Tok-Step-10-Version-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"