**Natural constituents of essential oils. Synthetic progestins are known to cause strokes or heart attacks (vascular disease), while human (natural) progesterone has been shown in a number of studies to reduce vascular inflammation and heart attacks/strokes. Young Living is extremely reputable. Does this mean I wont get cancer now that Im using Progessence Plus? Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. We believe this to be a result of having low progesterone for years and it seems like the opposite reaction you should get and it is. Tags:beauty hormones PMS progesterone women, Your email address will not be published. Natural progesterone does not cause clots or breast cancer, period. Yes, lack of progesterone has been shown to stop these 98% of the time. Thanks. And I'm in my mid 30s! and Young Living assume no responsibility to or liability for any person or group for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from the use or misuse of any information herein. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. I had used pro+ beginning in March. No, no, no. Yes. These products are only available to purchase by Young Living members. We all deserve to be healthy and vibrant! 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. All you have to do is apply 2-4 drops to the skin daily as desired and massage in. (According to Dr. Purser, progesterone is what gives pregnant women a glow.). Specially formulated by D. Gary Young, ND, and Dan Purser, MD, Progessence Phyto Plus maximizes the effects of wild yam extract and vitex oil by utilizing an innovative suspension system. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and have been feeling wet down there but it's just CM. I started using Progessence Plus and started breaking out why? Clove is proven to be anti-ageing, antimicrobial, an analgesic/anasthetic, anxtioxidant and anti-inflammatory as well as reduces risk of tumor growth. Only available to Young Living Brand Partners. Therefore I am not ovulating. Well, normally in our office with patients starting sublingual progesterone we occasionally (rarely actually) see some develop new headaches. Unfortunately, the law does not differentiate between synthetic and natural hormones. When in your cycle did you start using the pro +? The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. .more .more It looks like the skinny cousin of the radish and tastes like mushy potatoes. Please purchase via your ER order in the Virtual Office, or by calling Member Services. My name is Gayle Reinsma, and my passion in life is to help people navigate through the sometimes overwhelming choices in wellness through nature. It was a bad idea when it was introduced and in my opinion, it still is today. Just because something is "natural" doesn't make it safe. I have menstrual migraines is Progessence Plus safe to take? If you were my patient, I would say that because of your experience with cancer, that it is even more reason to use a natural progesterone product. Praying you all receive a healthy baby SOON!I know when youre trying advice and this worked for me is not usually welcome. Just. Onum is a values-driven SEO agency dedicated. **Previously published article. Fennel is known to have a strong estrogenic effect and is one of the most effective phytoestrogenic oils. I have high blood pressure is Progessence Plus safe to take? Aug 17, 2019 - Here's some helpful info about Progessence Plus Serum. This month my husband and I used preseed for the first time ever. It is also important to know that SYNTHETIC progesterone does cause challenges and most progesterone sold is synthetic Young Livings progesterone is derived from wild yam and is 100% NATURAL. PCOS and Endometriosis symptoms are gone. Remember to check with your doctor before changing over. We love to share our stories of how we use out oils, and we keep constantly learning new uses! I had a normal cycle in May and conceived in June. Maybe your progesterone youre using is not very well micronized or maybe its very well micronized and youre running optimized levels either way theres no way of knowing without blood levels or symptom alleviation. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill. I believe that you are safe to use Progessence Plus, but I would consult with your doctor if you have any concerns. Synthetic progestins are known to cause clots, while human (natural) progesterone has been shown in a number of studies to not cause clots. Vitex is a beautiful shrub native to Greece and Italy whose berries have been used in herbal medicine for centuries. It is best applied over the carotid arteries on both sides of the windpipe, beginnning with 1 drop every evening at bedtime. Progressence Serum by Young Living (15 Milliliters) Brand: Young Living 424 ratings | 26 answered questions $8499 ($169.98 / Fl Oz) FREE Returns About this item WOMEN WELLNESS: Featuring some of our most-loved essential oils Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint Progressence was formulated to support wellness specifically for women. I just ordered progessence plus. The base of essential oils enhance the absorption through the skin and has wonderfully calming benefit as well. So I? Young Livings Seed to Sealprogram ensures that the plant-based ingredients in Progessence Phyto Plus provide you quality without compromise. A womans body has trouble assimilating synthetic hormones effectively and the side effects that result are often much worse than the original problems being treated. Again, this . Come over here. Stimulates vaginal lubrication. What if a person is predisposed to Pituitary Adenomas could they still use this product? Plus oils ar. Progessence Phyto Plus is portable, has a pleasant smell and is easy to use! Email: gayle@helpmeoil.com. The Tonic Theme by bavotasan.com. How should menopausal women use this serum? Can Progessence Plus replace my oral/sublingual progesterone in my regular BHRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy)? Geranium - Has a profound balancing effect on the endocrine system and regulates hormone function. and I have written several books on wellness and disease prevention issues, including one on progesterone. Progessence Plus is what we call a highly micronized bio-identical (human) progesterone in that that is has a natural Vitamin E base with a set of special essential oils like frankincense, copaiba, and sandalwood. The Seed to Seal Sourcing, Science, and Standards pillars represent our commitment to provide only the purest products. I swear its from the cream! Price with VAT depending on your country will display once you log in. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Secondly, move along now As for how it works and why, that I am not at liberty to say, but I have some great video's for you to watch by people that say it better than I! If a woman makes progesterone in her ovaries and develops a pituitary tumor or brain tumor, doctors dont start ripping out ovaries usually (hopefully never). After testing positive, I continued using PPP till the 12th week of my pregnancy when my pregnancy . I don't have low progesterone but before I had my progesterone tested I thought that maybe mine could be low. I know you posted this awhile back but curious to find out what happened? It's a balance of the two main hormones for females - estrogen and progesterone. I got pregnant within 2 months of using it and it is safe to continue using throughout pregnancy. Here is Young Livings official statement about the Warning on the label: There is no cancer causing agents in Progessence Plus. I personally like to treat endometriosis with lots of progesterone until symptoms resolve, but Im not your doctor so talk to them first. Sure, why not? I've read that it can help regulate cycles and hormones but would it help with ovulation? If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. I have PCOS so my cycles were never regular do to my hormone levels. Take a look at our essential oil intro video class, featuring our best selling, deeply discounted starter bundle. Answers Frequently Asked Questions about Progessence Plus, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:MenstrualCycle2.png, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combined_oral_contraceptive_pill, Build an Affordable Air Purifier With a Box Fan and Hepa Filter, Ingredients youll never find in YL products, The ultimate guide to CBD products (plus why you need each one in your squad), Essential Oils Might Be the New Antibiotics, 10 Tricks To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Homemade, 25 Aesthetic Words Every Book Lover Will Appreciate, Life-Saving Trick to Save Yourself If You Are Choking With No One Around to Help, Promotes feelings of relaxation, harmony, and balance, Contains Frankincense, Bergamot, and Peppermint essential oils, Plant-based ingredients nourish and moisturize skin, 100 percent plant-based, naturally derived formula, Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes. 5.0. Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. But MPA is not the human P4 or bio-identical progesterone made from natural yam products that we use in Progessence Plus - the generic chemical names are just similar. Thank you for the great question.. There are a number of poor quality progesterones out there for oral or sublingual use, and thankfully we will never keep company with any of them. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. They are taking out the uterus probably because with endometriosis youre bleeding and are miserable. Our unyielding commitment to authentically sourced essential oils, product testing, and ethical operations make up the three pillars of the Seed to Seal program that bring you essential oil-infused products like Progessence Phyto Plus. I know a handful of people who have had great success with pro+. Clary sage is also a uterine tonic and is best paired with geranium. If so, you may have started to here chatter on this amazing serum called Progessence Plus, or P+ for those of us who get sick of typing the whole thing out lol! I have tried pretty much all of them at this point, including the . Unfortunately, the law does not differentiate between synthetics and natural hormones. Yes research has shown the positive effect natural progesterone has on migraine headaches. Continuing the month of Love - who doesn't love a Valentines Flash Sale!?! V USA je klasifikovan ako stupe USP (farmaceutick istota). Most. This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. Thanks to all of the women who submitted these questions and I pray that all of you will enjoy good health. Your email address will not be published. I promise you, if you let us help you learn how to use these pure plant extracts, your life will change. put a rollerball on the bottle. Progessence Phyto Plus Share Progessence Phyto Plus was thoughtfully designed specifically for women. Progessence Plus serum is formulated specifically for women, designed to promote well-being and feelings for relaxation, harmony, and balance. Im 60 years old and still having periods can I use Progessence Plus? I know from the literature and our experiences that the top teaching hospitals advise all kind of hormones for their patients (like testosterone) and progesterone because it is thought to be quite beneficial in remyelinating nerves. Hi ladies!! and now Im dizzy or feel a little wobbly. Can men use Progessence Plus for any reason? This can all be verified by searching on PubMed. Begin with just a drop on your neck or the hairless part of your arm each night and let your body adjust to the intake of progesterone. Open navigation menu. It will make them sleepy but when they wake up they will be a lot happier! Progessence Phyto Plus (PPP) PPP Ni kan mcm best friend untuk semu. Copyrights 2023 held by respective copyright holders, Morning and at night before bed. This is because synthetic medroxyprogesterone acetate (which is found in so many products made for women) along with the synthetics in the various birth control pills, have all been shown to cause cancer. How would you recommend taking this serum? All of this may be technical talk and is meaningless when compared to the quality of this product and absorption properties. Progessence Plus is a serum that provides natural progesterone derived from wild yams. Anyone use this and have success? Beauty: Add a few drops into your daily lotion for a youthful dewy glow. Yep - all thanks to this little bottle of awesome! Ask your doctor of course, but yes, we believe so. Weve found that it usually does help. We BD'ed the afternoon before my peak only, and I ovulated the following day because I had severe ovulation cramps & egg white CM. Is Progessence Plus safe with any cancer? Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. Its Chinese name is (huai shan) or (shan yao). Progessence Plus is certainly good to take in addition to sublingual or oral progesterone. I know so many women who swear its helped them conceive! These synthetic hormones cause vascular inflammation and thus blood clots and strokes/heart attacks human or natural progesterone does not. 1 drop is 1mg of progesterone so it's a very low dose if you're using 1 drop at a time. (You might try the Young Living product, FemiGen, to take care of the other 2% it increases estrone.). With coconut oil and essential oils such as Bergamot, Progessence Plus uses premium ingredients to moisturize and soothe healthy-looking skin. Beach Bum, Blogger, Cook, Baker,Bottle Washer, Fisherwoman, Crafter, Photographer, Domestic Goddess, Wife and Mother! I agree with the progessence plus balancing out hormones! How many milligrams (mg) of progesterone are in a drop of Progessence Plus? My daughter is 12 and suffers with severe PMS and migraines how should I use Progessence Plus with her? Studies have shown that women deficient in progesterone do tend to lose weight in general when you start them back on natural progesterone. After youre used to it again for a while THAN you can start adding it in the morning. Progessence Phyto Plus is very powerful, and the body requires time to adjust and balance the hormones. Today, most women are high in estrogen. | Perfume: Use as your day to night fragrance for a rich and herbaceous scent. Please enrol or login to purchase this product. If you live in California please lobby for the change of this law. I would suggest you seek a second opinion. I believe that theyre just doing the best they can to try to help. Does Progessence Plus help women get pregnant? Learn more. I hope this helps you! Its just that simple. But now just visiting at 8w pregnant. I highly recommend it! We get asked this all the time so let me answer it again HECK NO! TRACKING DEVICES: Goodness gracious there is a lot out there but I have found the Clear Blue Monitor with testing strips (you need to buy these separate) to be the most informative and easy to understand. Progessence Plus serum is formulated specifically for women, designed to promote well-being and feelings for relaxation, harmony, and balance. . Do you REALLY know what you are getting from the random various CBD suppliers out there? Last one +$4.89 shipping. The safe and 100% natural human progesterone reduces your risks of clots, strokes, heart attacks and cools your arteries besides. But California government still requires the Prop 65 statement on the bottle.Let me be clear Progessence Plus and progesterone will not cure you of cancer, nor do I want to give you any idea that it will. Also, the website really refers to normal women and none of these are normal women who dont desperately need this just to make it through the day. Progessence Plus Serum is an alternative to synthetic progesterone designed to reduce symptoms like low libido, hot flashes, mood swings, low energy and a number of others. Feb 19, 2021 | Beauty, Hair & Skin, By Symptoms, Essential Oil References, Hormones, Uncategorized | 0 comments. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. Its a cool benefit (literally for your arteries) and is one of the reasons why progesterone has been shown to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks in women. Here is Young Living's official statement about the warning label: Heres a clear, accurate description of this labeling issue, as explained by the nonprofit group Women in Balance: neat, diluting, dilution, essential oil, carrier oils, essential oil, cats, animals, safety, diffuse, diffuser, Animal Desk Reference. It is derived from the wild yam (Diascorea uillosa) most commonly found in Mexico. You can find Progessence Plus along with my other favorites for TTC HERE! I was quite unhealthy when I relied upon others to tell me what my body required because I got more and more out of balance. Coriander - Phytoestrogenic and a glandular tonic. Always ask your doctor but wed say yes. Are you ready to make a life changing step in your health? So yes, take it and chances are very good that you will have lower blood pressure sometime soon. So, almost everyone is exposed to these. A: "This is an outdated statement that is required by law, in California. Well I'm excited where and how often do you apply it.