"Doug," Evie tried again, with no response she yelled louder, "Doug!" He let out a sleepy mumble, "Princess?" Theyre too powerful., Aka a D1 rewrite that's pretty similar to the og d1 but i'm using to set up my d2/d3 rewrites thatll be a lot more different :), where the focus is on recognizing the vks trauma and getting them to feel safe/realize what happened to them was not ok, This is a prequel story to my story The Real Mal. Evie & Audrey are a time traveling duo that Auradon and King Adam have no clue about, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Politics in the United States of Auradon (Disney), this was supposed to be a one-shot but here we are, Bella Bleeker Baggins (BellaBleekerBaggins), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Kingdom of The Moors | The Moorlands (Disney), Flufftober 2022 'cause we deserve to be happy, anyone tagged is planned to have serious focus. Mal started to rub my back slowly when she knew I had started crying. "Call the doctor, Ben." I throw the test in a plastic sandwich bag then into my purse. Mal and Ben start to drift away from each other, arguments and more (takes over after d3, all is canon except bal and devie) #carlos Princess Evie Queen is the deuteragonist in the Disney Channel films, Descendants and Descendants 2, she's also the tritagonist of Descendants 3, she is portrayed by Sofia Carson. It wouldn't have worked. This story takes place after Descendants 2. (or, two days on a job is two too many.). Teiso (original child of Esmerelda and Phoebus), Korak (original child of Jane and Tarzan), Andre (original child of Audrey Ramirez from Atlantis), Jace (original child of the lost boy Slightly), You thought this was going to be about Mal playing tourney but sike it's about feelings, but also MAL BEING A BADASS JOCK AND PLAYING TOURNEY, Literally just an excuse for Mal and Jay to roast Chad at every possible opportunity, They're all in love and happy (most of the timethe angst is written with love), Idiots Who Don't Know How To Have Emotions, I really do love them but Mal being a dumbass is her brand, This fic could alternatively be named: Mal the ultimate dumbass jock, Ben is a little in love with all four of them and that's canon, I'm going to stop rambling in the tags now and put some things that people might want to watch for, (both are very minimal but I still think it's important to at least mention them), the tiniest sliver of angst due to anxiety but mostly just the fluffiest fluff to ever fluff, Aka the fic where they all shower Evie in affection and remind her to take breaks, and that makes this fic really fucking kinky, This was written because Evie's schedule in D2 made me want to scream, and like every struggling student Evie must learn the troubles of not enough sleep and hyperfixation. Please enjoy a little holiday fun and fluff :) Happy Holidays! You were gonna have a child. I said dragging my husband to our room. (e.x. Years ago. The isle, the Core 4 left for their freedom, will never leave the shadows of dark magic. Evie is the deuteragonist and tritagonist in the Descendants franchise, she is portrayed by Sofia Carson. He stepped forward, and engulfed his younger cousin in a hug. I tried to listen into the conversation going on with Doug and Mal before I left. "Besides it's not one of these concoctions, that Xantha sells to her customers. "We'll have a baby. But you knew that she never makes mistakes. "Princess you can tell me anything." "Who is it?" It's simple as that. Props to my friend for being my unpaid, unofficial editor, my official cheerleader, and the one who knows how characters would actually respond so I no longer have to pull things out of my ass. And comes in far more forms than previously explored. Evie is recovering from an eating disorder, luckily she has people to help show her she's loved. Now it was his job to take down Solomon, and he wasn't gonna let Mal down. But right when Tracy comes to terms with how she feels for Jay, she finds him asking another girl to the Cotillion. I laughed lightly. (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) How would it affect his relationship with the other characters. When theyre invited to Auradon, they find themselves navigating a world that isnt ready for them and says they dont belong. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree right? Mal is determined to steal the fairy godmother's wand. The nurse said loud and clear. 36 weeks pregnant, Evie in labor and birth. Hey everyone this is part 31 of my story Evie Gets Pregnant With Baby Mal, But In Auradon. Ben and Mal just got married (everyone is 19, save for Carlos who is 18), and theyre hoping to have a peaceful time as a newly and happily wed couple. In which King Benjamin Addams and Royal Advisor Evelyn Grimhilde get closer than anyone would ever ima (Completed) A year! You just nodded. She slept the entire night." At least, that's what she expects. This takes place 2 months after the cotillion. While you were lost in your thoughts, your feet had brought you home to the only person you wanted to see right now. "The other witch was also good but to her were going only infertile couples, men who had problems with sex and pregnant women. That's what my father did to my mother why would this be any different. She is the daughter of Evil Queen and the founder of Evie's 4 Hearts. (Set After Descendants 2) Isle of the Lost, a country built on the remains of ashes and bone, thrives with lively whispers after the rumor of a golden parchment stamped with the crest of Auradon finds home in the rickety old slots of misfits with unwanted children. I teased. Or they would be if it wasn't for Carlos's colourful commentary, Evie falling asleep during the first movie and Mal and Jay being horndogs. "Are you alright? They both want them to be their dates to the Christmas dance. Now he and the other children of villains have been invited to the mainland. 2 years after the events of "The Ghostwriter and the Lone Ranger". Carlos and Jay are in the room with Evie, but not as close to the bathroom just off of Mal and Ben's bedroom as the girl. Mallory = MalJason = JayCarlyle = CarlosEvelynn = Evie. This is a story written by me which is similar to my baby Mal and . no more Mal and Ben!! The Queen put a hand to her forehead and turned away in disgust. Omega king Ben and beta king Chad have been in an arranged marriage for nearly five years. What starts as a celebratory drink very quickly morphs into a retrieval mission, target: chicken nuggies. How would things change? She slid a small bottle on the table and placed it in front of you. Just then, the nurse walked in. Love is far more complex than we might have thought. Impossible. "Harry, I'm pregnant. He asks softly pulling me over to the bed, that's when I noticed Mal already left to give us some privacy. Evie likes Ben. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel. But even than her question surprised you, because she had never asked such a thing before. I could here Doug through the door, "I know she was crying I just want to make sure she's okay." #thomasdoherty #audrey #auradon #ben #carlos #chad #descendants #disney #doug #evie #gil #harryhook #isleofthelost #jay #mal . I don't know how much more of this I can take! He waved a hand over the hearth, and the rippling image of Auradon came through. What if there is a more sinister reason to the creation of the Isle of the lost? "I guess so. , . After a while you went to a witch, Medeia, to talk with her about what was happenin. "Babe, are you ok?" Evie has been trapped for a long time. She was one of the best and a friend of your father from even before the island was turned into a prison for all the villains. He nodded and made an appointment. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay have only ever known a life of conflict and danger, only trusting each other. Just as she is finally starting to recover a little and starting to feel like herself again she starts experiencing something she never would have thought would happen which leads to the biggest most life changing news she could ever get. When theyre invited to Auradon, they find themselves navigating a world that isnt ready for them and says they dont belong. (But she wasn't honest and she would deny it if asked.). (And, hilarities ensue). "You were even more confused now. But what will happen when Evie starts getting feeling for Ben? I picked up his phone and handed it to him. Evie had pulled her thickest winter cloak on and ran through the downpour and hail to arrive at the hideout she and her friends inhabited, completely soaked to the bone and freezing, but she didn't care, as long as she didn't have to spend the night trapped with her mother. "Well, Jay, your wife will give birth to a baby girl in 7 months." Language: English . Thanks guys. "Ok, I'll tell you, but you can't tell anybody else." #descendants A Devie story. Did my father told you something? Mal questioned. #queen. Harry. Hed had no idea what dangers were lurking around the metaphorical (and sometimes literal) corner. 1) I won't do canon ships cause well if you read the first line. Please consider turning it on! I said scared. "Wow, so you are pregnant again." they say distance makes the heart grow fonder, but harry just thinks it makes his sad. Work Search: Harry Hook, the daring son of the infamous Captain Hook, discovers the rumors are true as he discovers a letter with his name and he is not the only one. . "You asked confused. Nobody in Auradon knows about them. Its ghostly and holy and Evie isnt sure if its real. Diego stood before him, a pained look on the young man's face. A retelling of the Descendants film series where Evie is tasked to become Ben's girlfriend before coronation instead of Mal, Carlos and Jay are leading characters like in the books, Audrey and Chad are fully developed characters and help Ben learn Auradon's secrets. "Ben, Malia's not even 1 and Christie's 2. She said happily. Everything's going to be ok." I nodded. "Ben, what do we do?". Evie's gender reveal party/5 months along/1st kicks 9. I want more kids, but it's too soon." You were on the docks, in front of Uma's ship. As we waited patiently for the nurse to call us in, Lonnie touched my hand softly. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (33), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (8), Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (2), 101 Dalmatians (Disney Animated Movies) (2), Hunger Games Trilogy - Suzanne Collins (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney), Time Is Never Time At All (You Can Never Ever Leave Without Leaving a Piece of Youth), Major Character Deaths in an Alternate Timeline, like One-Sided Attraction that's complicated, the enemies to lovers time travel love triangle fic no one asked for, Original Grandchild(ren) of Madam Mim (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Ariel and Eric (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Naveen and Tiana (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Prince and Snow White (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Aladdin and Jasmine (Disney), Original Child(ren) of Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Descendants fics and oneshots By DevilJoon, Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Ben (Disney: Descendants)/Original Male Character(s), Original Child(ren) of Maleficent (Disney), Bella Bleeker Baggins (BellaBleekerBaggins), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), Carlos de Vil/Original Female Character(s), Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Character(s), basically descendants rewritten with more angst and adult themes, The Rotten Four and Sea Three Go To Auradon, Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil as Found Family, Original Child(ren) of Cheshire Cat (Disney), Original Child(ren) of King and Queen of Hearts (Disney), Ruler of Auradon Ben (Disney: Descendants), Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, other characters briefly make an appearance but this is about benevie. Title says most of it. You trusted him that he won't leave you because of something like this. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Your face turned pale. "He smiled. As you can imagine, the ouat versions of their parents aren't too pleased with their fear of adults. but it's a bit strange for her to do, because she's now dating her ex best friend's ex boyfriend.note. Just remember, I don't Basically Song-shots non-canon ships. Jay said cautiously. You suggested it was something about the food and so did your dad, the Mad Hatter, after you vomited two times one day when you were helping him at his shop. Uma of Atlantica, beloved daughter of Queen Ariel of King Eric, neither distraught nor unappealed by his choice stands by her childhood friend in his decree. You were gonna get out of there, you were gonna raise the kid on Auradon with Harry just like you two have talked so many times. A few days after his fourth year, after he had gotten told about what the ministry and the Daily prophet are saying about him, he leaves the Wizarding World. Three years after the original V.K.s crossed over, sometime after Descendants 3. She was going to do something about it. Desperate, she decides to do what she must to keep herself and her child safe.She doesn't expect the kindness she receives, or to fall in love. With such a high title and her being an immigrant Latina woman, it felt daunting to be alone for the first few months. Didn't I tell you not to be dopey. Dammit. he hissed, pulling his younger cousin, younger brother, closer, fighting to hold back tears. You were hoping that Medeia had made a mistake. He says softly wipping the tears, that I didn't even know were running down my face, away. "Well, Mal and Ben, it looks like you will have a boy in 7 months." tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2279), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (679), Disney Theatrical Animated Universe (266), Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney) (362), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (347), United States of Auradon is Not Perfect (Disney) (290), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Calista Jane "CJ" Hook & Harriet Hook & Harry Hook, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Harry Hook, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Harriet Hook, Calista Jane "C.J" Hook & Captain Hook | Killian Jones, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Liam Jonees, Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Elsa (Disney)/Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood), Li Shang (Disney)/Phillip (Once Upon a Time), Beyond Nine Rivers and Nine Mountain Ranges, For All the Places I Have Been (Im No Place Without You), Very Light Reference To Suicidal Ideation, Wheres our happy ending? It's about Evie finding out about her being pregnant and how she dealt with the pregnancy and having a baby on the Isle and all the things she had to go through. #descendants2 #mal Even the thought of raising a kid on the Isle made you sick. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are a team. Ew I wasn't putting the test in my purse without something over it, that's just gross. Dreams are coming true for everyone. Footsteps and overlapping conversations fill the whole of her thoughts. Evie's suprise in her tummy 6. "He asked, putting away his sword. She let out a huge sigh of relief. We went home to tell the boys about their new baby sister. "Do not go down this line of thinking, child. Malia kept me up half the night" I looked at her confused. He said. Everyone appeared in the theatre. I unlock the door and come out of the bathroom looking directly at my prince. ***REQUESTS OPEN*** You have been staring weirdly since you came here. But what's one more complicated thing in Mal's life? Evie has a four step plan to ensure that the transition from the Isle to Auradon goes as smoothly as possible for everyone. "After running multiple tests, I can confirm.". I should have killed her. Work Search: To make things worse, when Mal couldn't handle the pressure of being perfect, she goes back to the Isle of the Lost. "Evie I could never hate you. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . A Descendant'sOne Shot Where Evie is pregnant "Babe, they're kicking again," Evie whispered out loud to her fianc Doug. He probably wasn't going to be really happy about it. I grabbed Ben's hand tightly. The Villains' Children had always been close, but that was especially true for Mal and Evie. It couldn't. It wasn't much, but they got by, and Mal and Evie had been happily in love for a year now. You were pregnant. Or: I watched Descendants 3 with a friend and we spent half the time talking about the gay energy between the five main guys (Ben, Carlos, Jay, Gil, and Harry) and I wrote fan fiction about it. The end of . She stated sadly. You didn't wanted it to be. 3. "Why am I here? My moms enemy. The isle of the lost is not an okay place to live. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "So why didn't you want to see me?" Why is there a bird in our shower?. "How? And we can get back at them while also getting them to be our partners again. 'Relax Evie.' He replied between kisses as he pulled her cape off her shoulders. A chance of equality and balance being restored between the Auradon and the Isle. Mais librs de la pression constante de l'le, plongs dans un environnement sain et bienveillant, ils voient leurs traumatismes refaire surface et menacer leur futur en seulement quelques jours. Well, we don't know if she is or not, but we're here to find out." She whispers to me softly, I nod and head back to the bathroom making sure to grab my purse. # bal # ben # carlos # evie # jay # king # mal # queen Pregnant Again 2.1K 17 by jadams152 [Jay's POV] Prompt: "Audrey and Carlos interactions, something about food (since she was the one who had the limo stuffed with sweets).". The kids who turned their whole world upside down through the power of love and friendship. "Harry shouted, his face lighting up in joy. She's prone to accidents and trouble at every turn, with a little help from her friends. Main relationship featured will be in the chapter titles. ( BOOK 1 of BLUE DESCENDANTS series) Fairy tales dont end with Happily Ever After and none of them will admit that things are darker than they portray. She pointed out generously. #carlos ""A witch, remember? #bal It's been a year. Mal and Ben's love is strong, but is it truly strong Enough? I ran to the bathroom and started puking my stomach out. It was just Ben the King of Auradon and Mal of The Isle. So how do they make that happen? Finding the right gift is hard enough, finding one for a princess? This was what Mal wanted; to bring Uma down. Evie likes Ben. Ben and Mal too, but A/N: Most of the story will be in Evie's POV unless it says otherwise. "Is this what I think it is?" It will only harm you and everyone else.". If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Were you in the bathroom the whole time?" It's about Evie finding out about her being pregnant and how she dealt with the pregnancy and having a baby on the Isle and all the things she had to go through. Now Evie has to deal with that while still trying to recover from what happened to her back on the Isle. On ne peut pas dire qu'ils constituent une menace, et tant mieux, car les quatre adolescents sont venus avec un sinistre plan en tte. You must begin your birthright as it should have been, but the past cannot be changed for better or worse. bevie descendants evie mal ben bal carlos jay descendants2 jarlos jal huma devie audrey marlos jonnie lonnie jane doug auradon. Chapter 1: Prologue (Ben) It was today. I walked by and thought I saw something familiar. Jay asked suspiciously. When Harry had snuck his way through the barrier and gotten roped into saving all of Auradon, he hadnt been sure what to expect. Doug/Evie (Disney: Descendants) (558) Evie & Jay & Mal & Carlos de Vil (449) Jane/Carlos de Vil (350) Evie & Mal (Disney) (290) Gil/Harry Hook/Uma (259) Hey M? Evie calls from the bathroom. "You and Princess Audrey will stay here for the time being. Evie pries her eyes open, slowly and one at a time, sitting before her is not a wolf but a boy. Evie's lush dark hair falls from her forehead in a . When she eats an enchanted cookie, will she get out of this one? When he pulled away, you were both out of breath. However, thanks to the strong lions of Pride Rock, they want to establish a world where Quirk users are the world's first heroes. there is no r*pe that takes place, but because it is mentioned i put the warning just in case. I hugged my best friend tightly. After not being able to take it anymore she made a choice that has now landed her in therapy where she is now forced to face all her demons that she has been trying to push away. Nothing is ever easy. Whether someone is good or evil isn't determined by where they live. 2) Oh and Bevie fan fiction. A supposedly safer place, but what's safe supposed to mean to four teens who lived their whole lives in fear? Well if you didn't hear me the first time, I'm saying it again. She got up from the table you were sitting at and went over to one of the shelves where some of her potions were. "That's for the pain, it won't make it go away fully, but it will definitely help you. TW: Mentions of suicidal thoughts and actions. For the last couple years, she has been trapped in a forced relationship with Harry Hook, who seems set on keeping her trapped forever.When her letter came from Auradon after Prince Ben's edict, she's desperate to take the chance it offers, the chance to be free for the first time ever. Today, we find out if Lonnie is actually truly pregnant again. AU - Prince Ben's parents are worried about their son not having found a partner. Will their evil plan succeed or will good save the day once again? The characters of Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks come together in a world where Quirk users are seen as dangerous and targets for power. #jay I mean, why didn't she tell me? Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (19), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz (8), Gil (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), The Ghostwriter And The Lone Ranger 2: The Isle Strikes Back, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Jay (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), Doug (Disney: Descendants)/Original Female Character(s), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Gil/Original Female Character(s) (Briefly/One-sided), Il Conduttore del Carro | The Coachman (Pinocchio), VK(s) | Villain Kid(s) (Disney: Descendants), Melanie daughter of Madame Medusa (Original Character), Ben also has siblings and is a doting older brother for 2 little brothers, Jay and Tracy have a very slowburn relationship, Mentions of child abuse and human trafficking later on, This sequel is darker than the first book, Isle of the Lost (Disney) is a Terrible Place, Isle of the Lost is a Terrible Place (Disney), The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Descendants Winter Gift Exchange 2021 (Disney), I got my eyes on the prize, fight till the day I die, and it features: Mal the chaotic dumbass and Jay being soft af, and when I said pinchI meant it's mainly soft and feels heavy, The not-so-rotten four, being soft because it's what we deserve, Toil & Trouble: A Collection of Descendant's Halloween Drabbles, United States of Auradon (Disney) Is Not Perfect, Like actually DEALING w the trauma of the isle, btw descendants 2 is irrelevant bc i haven't seen it, all characterization of uma and etc are based on fanfic, Jay and Mal's guide to retrieving chicken nuggies, ridiculous fucking nerds and their even more ridiculous plans, Hijinks in my Descendants fanfiction?