It is longer, more powerful and more equipped. Lift heights vary per trim level, for example the majority (excludes Bad Lands) of Non-Sasquatch vehicles will get a lift of +1.6 - 4.1" up . Put the top back on and in 2 months I am back where I statted. Spring rate 190lbs per square inch, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1973, 1974 1975, 1976, 1977 Ford Bronco, 1966-77 Ford Bronco Coil Spring Retainer Plate, 1966-77 Ford Bronco Coil Spring Bottom Plate, 1966 - 77, 1966-79 Ford Bronco Lower Spring Cup & Retainer Mounting Hardware, 1966-77 Ford Bronco Coil Spring Upper Retainer, Each. my rear 3.5" leafs are flat after less then 5000 miles. - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. Brand New Special Order/Custom 4" Deaver Coil Springs, My '92 Bronco resto/build on GFB (I need to update my build thread, she's totally changed), Team Juicy Racings Racing School and Race Series Forums, Re: Brand Special Order/Custom 4" Deaver Coil Springs, Re: Brand New Special Order/Custom 4" Deaver Coil Springs, It is currently Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:09 pm. This is a great way to set up your Bronco as a daily driver but with true offroad capability. Choose Lift Height. The deavers make the tow rig ride like a big old lincoln. I suppose you could get a full length leaf from WH if needed, and I doubt it would affect ride quality. In 1978, the Ford Bronco received a major redesign. Suspension lift kits replace the front coil springs, the rear leaf springs, and the shocks to lift the suspension. You must log in or register to reply here. You must log in or register to reply here. Copyright 2022. Detailed Description This is a pair of 7" Deaver Super Flex linear rate coil springs for extreme travel. A set of PRP Racing Enduro Elite seats complete with heaters give the interior occupants a pleasant and warm place to enjoy this rig as they explore and play. Combine this with Deaver Q80 leaf springs and Solo Motorsports Shackle Conversion Kit or our 4130 Chromoly Shackle Hanger and 17 of rear wheel travel is possible. 7 degree C-bushings with 4" radius arm drop brackets needed 300 lbs per inch 25" unloaded length approximately 22" loaded Dana 60 on Bronco (coil springs)? Somebody needs these!! by sydude Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm, Post Why can't I just have everything??? My Deaver Leafs and Coils are about ready to go in. The other 20% of welding required is done . To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. With the 37-inch tires and the three-speed auto, that would still allow for some decent highway speeds without buzzing the engine too much, and with 507 hp on tap, there'd still be more than plenty of get-up-and-go between stoplights. It is currently Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:09 pm. PRICE: View '05-Current Toyota Tacoma Stock Location Spring Under Leaf Spring Kit. Post The even, linear compression rate curve of our progressive system spring is the primary key to excellent ride quality. Bronco. (function(w,d,t,r,u){var f,n,i;w[u]=w[u]||[],f=function(){var o={ti:"4028977"};o.q=w[u],w[u]=new UET(o),w[u].push("pageLoad")},n=d.createElement(t),n.src=r,n.async=1,n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=function(){var s=this.readyState;s&&s!=="loaded"&&s!=="complete"||(f(),n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=null)},i=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],i.parentNode.insertBefore(n,i)})(window,document,"script","//bat.bing.com/bat.js","uetq"); 1977 1/2-1979 Coil Spring Retainer, Lower, 1971-1979 Coil Spring Upper Retainer, Each. by Tchajagos Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:22 am, Post It's a factory solution they came up with after cramming a 289 into an engine bay originally designed for Ford's inline-six-cylinder engines of the time. Backing the stout small-block is a fully built C4 three-speed auto transmission. Any chance these are still hanging around? Subscribe to the MotorTrend YouTube channel today! sublimation silicone tumbler wrap; deaver coil springs bronco Rebound wrap, military wrap, diamond cut ends, anti-friction pads and four piece bolt through retaining clips. All Rights Reserved. haven't decided what to do with mine yet or who's to get to replace them with. Our springs use a linear rate. '1978-'79 Big Bronco (5 1/2 diameter) Coil springs. Price: $1,047 When rock crawling was beginning to grow in popularity, most of the Bronco coil springs on the market where a linear rate design with very heavy spring rates. by 96UAV Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:57 am, Post Let's take a deeper look at the work that made this happen. I swapped in a 78 Dana 44 in my 94F150, without the Fabritech (overpriced) kit. Here's some photos of the 64-inch leaf swap and shackle flip conversion done by RaceRanger97 (TRS forum member) to gain a lot of rear wheel travel. This allows more room for the radius arms. Solid Axle Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs; 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake; What you had was a stiff, non . PRICE: $1,761 View '07-20 Toyota Tundra Deaver 2" Lift Rear Leaf Spring Kit. '83-08 Ford Ranger Deaver 2 1/2" Lift 7 Leaf Rear Spring Kit PRICE: $762.75 '15-20 Ford F-150 Deaver Rear Leaf Spring Replacement Kit PRICE: $1,761 '83-08 Ford Ranger Deaver 2 1/2" Lift-10 Leaf Race Springs Kit PRICE: $1,003.66 '08-16 Ford F250/350 2WD/4WD Deaver 5" Lift Rear Leaf Spring Kit PRICE: $1,625 Deaver will repair springs on your family car or customize the suspension of your Baja 1000 44. (function(w,d,t,r,u){var f,n,i;w[u]=w[u]||[],f=function(){var o={ti:"4028977"};o.q=w[u],w[u]=new UET(o),w[u].push("pageLoad")},n=d.createElement(t),n.src=r,n.async=1,n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=function(){var s=this.readyState;s&&s!=="loaded"&&s!=="complete"||(f(),n.onload=n.onreadystatechange=null)},i=d.getElementsByTagName(t)[0],i.parentNode.insertBefore(n,i)})(window,document,"script","//bat.bing.com/bat.js","uetq"); 1980-96 JBG Drop Pitman Arm, (4 or 6 Lift), Adjustable Alignment Bushings Pair 1980-96 4wd, Stainless Braided Front Axle Brake Lines/Extended 1990-96, 4 Inch Lift Bronco, F150 Superflex Leafs J40. Scott and the Deaver Spring team have proven time and time again why they are the best in the business. There really is a science to getting the leaf spring setup correct and we have had our hands dirty enough to call ourselves experts. Post Current Stock: Quantity: Add to Wish List. Your email address will not be published. The coilovers shocks deliver a smoother ride. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. SKU: N/A Categories: Suspension Kits, Ford Suspension Kits, Bronco and F150 1980-1996 Tags: Deaver, Q80, Rear . Bronco Info: 96 XLT --Under Construction--Location: Phoenix, AZ. Deaver 5.5" coil springs. During that time we have become the largest seller of classic Bronco parts and accessories in the country. Silverado & Sierra 1500 2019+ Silverado & Sierra 1500 2014-2018; SIlverado & Sierra 1500 2007-2013; Silverado & Sierra 1500 1999-2006; Fullsize C/K Trucks 1988-1998 A pair of manual AMP Tailgate Steps are found behind the rear tires as well, so there's no place on the roof that's out of easy reach. Description. King 2.5" ID Coilover Springs for 2.0" coilover shocks are manufactured . I have the 5.5 11 leaf Deavers. Deaver Spring Inc - Automotive Suspension Experts Since 1892 Deaver Spring specializes in suspension work on cars, trucks, off-road and recreational vehicles. When you put an uneven load on ( aux fuel tank & driver) guess what happens? i'm just not sure if their spring rate is too soft on the leafs or what. Go with a proven performer that's made in the USA! From what i remember from a few years ago when i bought the deaver coils, I compared the 2 and from what the descriptions stated, that deaver coils seemed to be just a bit better for smooth highway driving and for articulating off-road, but i know you cant always go by product descriptions. Vehicle Raptor 7 Super Duty 2 Tacoma 3 Tundra 1 Price Under the hood lies a Ford small-block with a displacement of 347 cubes. Stitch welded and laser cut for drainage. Would friday or saturday work for buying off ya? The body lift helps create a bit more clearance for the tires as well as the engine. Add to cart. Combined with properly valved shock absorbers, the ride is enhanced beyond belief. Deaver Rear Leaf Spring Kits - Camburg Engineering Home Suspension Springs Leaf Springs Deaver Rear Leaf Spring Kits Deaver Rear Leaf Spring Kits Code: N/A Improved ride on and off-road Progressive spring rate Increased bottoming resistance $ 345.00 - $ 1,200.00 Choose a Spring Pack Add to cart Description What's Included Notes Vehicle Applications In episode 1 of the new video series 4x4 Garage, host Christian Hazel tears down the suspension of a 1988 Ford Bronco for a 6-inch Superlift system and dives into the axles to prep them for new 4.88 gears and Eaton TrueTrac differentials to support the 37x12.50R17 Falken A/T3W all-terrain tires for awesome performance. Deavers are real popular with the desert race crowd. Overkill, for surebut who doesn't love a bit of overkill, right? They do flex well but not the best coil for a street runner unless you use a swaybar. Deaver rear leafs? I even switched them from one side to the other and that didn't help. These are the pair of premium Deaver 5.5" lift coils for your 1980-96 Ford Bronco and F150! Deaver's Expedition Series Rear Springs are built incredibly tough and increase rear suspension travel thanks to their progressive design. With the Protofab rocksolid bumper w/ every thing, 23 gal tank, tool box and the top off it sat OK. SKU: 42-821. 2021+ Bronco; 2021+ Bronco Sport; 1978 - 1996 Big Bronco; 1966 - 1977 Early Broncos; Bronco II; Ford Vans and other vehicles. Most lean to the driver side. "The Graveyard," has been in business since 1985. That's with a 31 gal rear tank and the stock aux. We didn't see any reference material listing the gear ratio, but if it were our Bronco we'd probably go with some 4.10 gears. Add to cart Details Steel Coil Spring Retainer Cup, 66-77 Ford Bronco. With a whole lot more comfort and luxury than it left the factory with in 1969, no part of the interior was left untouched. K4794. Ford Bronco & Ford Truck Super Flex Coil Springs 7 inch CSH58: New 1978-79 Ford Bronco 1966-79 Ford F100, F150 4wd Pair Proudly Made In The USA! Proudly Made In The USA! It's fast, simple and absolutely free. I've beat mine for several years and have not had any sag. The 5.5" Deaver coils in my other thread were sold. Remanufacture means to make as new as possible. You can pull the factory spring perches off the beam and get the 4" height with the 5.5" progressive spring too, thats what i run. I have Deaver super flex coils from JBG. A pair of electric AMP Research steps were mounted along the rockers so that with the door closed they swing up out of sight and away from obstacles, but deploy automatically when the door opens to make ingress and egress easier as well as provide a convenient place to stand while loading or unloading roof-mounted gear. Deaver Q80 Rear Suspension Kit / Bronco. Clear. The Ford Bronco Deaver Q80 Rear Suspension Kit works exceptionally well in desert and trail situations. I'm so happy after spending big bucks on the supposed best leaf spring that this is what I have to look forward too.%). The Deavers did develop surface rust between the springs within a few months. kinda floats down the highway which is nice on long drives doesn't beat you like the stock springs did. I don't buy that! We build 44 vehicles for the long haul and rely on Deaver Spring for all of our spring needs. JavaScript is disabled. Open Sunday. by sydude Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:39 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. They do settle a bit and sit just a tad higher than 4" which is fine with alignment cams. Your email address will not be published. Anyways, I looked into the front 60 swap before anything, and a 78-79 60 from a snowfighter or F350 will work better, because of the 32" (or so) perch-to-perch. by 96UAV Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:27 am, Post by biggiek Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 pm, Post UPPER COIL BUCKET TOWER GUSSETS WELD ON : REPLACEMENT BUSHING KIT: UPPER CONTROL ARMS . . To that end, this Bronco easily earned a spot in the top 50 vehicles selected for the prestigious 2023 Barrett-Jackson Cup in Scottsdale, Arizona. With a whole array of gear-carrying abilities, there are plenty of places to put stuff. Designed for off road performance. Combine with our axle wedges for axle conversions. Well it's time to lift the front suspension to match the rear. by 80FlareSide Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:06 pm, Post Built by Matt Hunt Muscle Cars as a SEMA Battle of the Builders entry in a dizzyingly scant five weeks, this 1969 Ford Bronco has been creating a buzz ever since it was unveiled in the Truck Hero booth at the 2022 SEMA show. This is a pair of 2 " Deaver Super Flex coil springs for excellent travel and the best ride your early Bronco has ever had. Reduces bed bounce, eliminates wheel hop and increases wheel travel. Contact our world-class spring engineers today aboutyour custom spring application! Cool I will post tomorrow and see what we can do about sunday. Anybody using this AC kit style? I ordered some 3.5" coils a while back from a catalog that i cant remember but have yet to install them. by hooter95 Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:05 pm, Post Ford Bronco 1978 Complete Suspension Systems and Lift Kits 1978 Ford Bronco Complete Suspension Systems and Lift Kits REFINE BY: BRAND FITMENT LIFT HEIGHT RANGE TIRE SIZE SHOCKS SERIES SHOCKS INCLUDED SUSPENSION TYPE REAR LIFT METHOD PRICE RANGE View By Product Group View By Individual Items Part: 6744. - TOTAL CHAOS designed this kit to offer a light duty or heavy duty specific spring pack from Deaver Leaf Spring. But without a step of some sort it can be a bit challenging to access your gear. To maximize performance, Bilstein recommends using . I work till 7ish on saturday. I have the 11's with no problems. Let me know what works. Wilwood four-piston calipers are found both front and rear, as well as a pair of tiny Wilwood E-brake calipers. Aluminum heads, a roller cam, and a Holley high-rise intake manifold juiced by a Holley Terminator X injection setup help move enough air/fuel mixture through the top-end to generate over 500 horsepower. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. anyone one here have an issue with their 3.5" deaver springs sagging out right away? Deaver Spring has done it all and they continue to be the only spring company we trust in the entire world. Select springs and click "update price" button below: '88-'98 Chevy and GMC 1500 (2wd/4wd) 4 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'10 Chevy and GMC 1500 (2wd/4wd) 4 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Spring s, '99-'10 Chevy and GMC 1500 (2wd/4wd) 6 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Spring s, '99-'10Chevy and GMC 2500HD (2wd/4wd) 4 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'10 Chevy and GMC 2500HD (2wd/4wd) 6 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'10 Chevy and GMC 2500HD (2wd/4wd) 8 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'10 Chevy and GMC 1500/2500 (2wd/4wd) Under Slung Leaf Springs, Chevy and GMC 1500/2500 (2wd/4wd) 2 Inch Lift Deaver Mini Packs, Toyota Tacoma and Tundra (2wd/4wd) 1.5 Inch Lift 3-Leaf Deaver Overload Rear Springs, '98-'04 Toyota Tacoma (6-Lug 2wd/4wd) 1.5 Inch Lift 8-Leaf Deaver Rear Springs, '05-'10 Toyota Tacoma (6-Lug 2wd/4wd) 1 Inch Lift 10-Leaf Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'06 Toyota Tundra (2wd/4wd) 1 Inch Lift 10-Leaf Deaver Rear Springs, '07-'10 Toyota Tundra (2wd/4wd) 1 Inch Lift 11-Leaf Deaver Rear Springs (Reqs.Shackle), All Toyota Models with 61-1/2" Long Travel 1 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs (Stadium Style), All Toyota Models with 61-1/2" Long Travel 3 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '83-'08 Ford Ranger 2.5 Inch Lift 7-Leaf Deaver Rear Springs, '83-'08 Ford Ranger 2.5 Inch Lift 10-Leaf Deaver Race Springs w/ Rebound, '97-'03 Ford F150 (2wd/4wd) 3 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '82-'96 Ford F150 (2wd) 3.5 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '97-'03 Ford F150 (2wd/4wd) 6 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '04-'08 Ford F150 (2wd/4wd) 4 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '10+'12+ Ford F150 Raptor Deaver Rear Springs (-1" to +1"), '13+ Ford F150 Raptor Deaver Rear Springs, '13+ Ford F150 Raptor 1 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'04 Ford Super Duty 2 Inch Deaver Front Leveling Kit, '99-'07 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 (2wd/4wd) 5 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '99-'07Ford Super Duty F250/F350 (2wd/4wd) 7 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '10+ Ford Super Duty F250/F350 (2wd/4wd) 5 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '10+ Ford Super Duty F250/F350 (2wd/4wd) 7 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Springs, '08-'11 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 (2wd/4wd) 2 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Mini Packs, '99-'06 Ford Super Duty F250/F650 (2wd/4wd) 2 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Mini Packs, '84-'01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 Inch Lift Deaver Rear Jeep Speed Springs, '84-'01 Jeep Cherokee XJ 5.5 Inch Lift Deaver Front Coil Jeep Speed Springs. Properly designed sprin. Zinc plated for rust resistance. You are using an out of date browser. For over 125 years, Deaver has been the leader in vehicle suspension. A higher leaf count spring allows the use of thinner leaf material that yields a more flexible progressive leaf stack, or pyramid, producing a much smoother spring rate curve throughout the complete suspension cycle. Great!!. got duffs springs on the eb and a deaver 4" coils and 11 pack leafs on the tow rig. . To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. So for my question, i know duff coils are far more common and popular but are they really better than deaver? Dont cut yourself short when youre out exploring. Deaver Spring, Inc. I asked in a post once if theirs leaned left or right. I'll add that ive bought from sy twice already and he is a stand up guy. Atlas also makes a good spring. Required fields are marked *. The front springs have shucked a couple of wear pads. However, as they say in cooking, the proof is in the eating, and perhaps the most applicable parallel in the automotive world is in the selling. Coil Springs - WILD HORSES Early Ford Bronco Parts Home / 66-77 EARLY FORD BRONCO / SUSPENSION / Front Suspension Components / COIL SPRINGS COIL SPRINGS All WILD HORSES coil springs include the following features: Sort by VIEW Variable Rate Stock Coil Springs Pair Item #: 1033 $149.00 1 1/2 Coil Springs Pair Item #: 1001 $149.00 BDS carries all the necessary parts needed to install the lift. Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Ram; . These are the same coil springsused on Tom's Bronco, the 1985 Black Bronco build for playing in the dunes. Caleb, I can't comment on Duffs products because I haven't owned any, but I'm happy with the Deaver springs and 11 pack leafs on my 76. Icon has something like 12 leafs in the spring . by 96UAV Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 am, Post This kit uses the Deaver Super-Flex Springs! Aimed at improving on- and off-road performance and ride quality, all of these systems feature custom valved ICON 2.5-inch diameter Coilover Shocks for Bronco, with custom front coil springs and triple-rate rear coil springs yielding 3" to 4" of lift over stock, depending on model*. To help clear the way for 37x12.50R17 AMP Terrain Attack tires mounted on 17x10 Raceline RT951 wheels equipped with Ryno beadlocks, a set of front and rear Deaver 5.5-inch springs (coil in front, leaf in rear) were installed, along with a 2-inch body lift.