I fell for him in The Sure Thing. Also, this is all one sided. I think Neve's career went down the drain because she is a crappy actress. Please send me some Nanaimo bars! I did. AKM, are you Canadianana too?? Its a 24/7 thing, seven days a week, however-many-hours-Im-awake-in-a-day thing. again, if this was intended to be a hatchet piece, either by neve or enty (or an enty-henchperson), i can't see it being pitched this way. And the only person I blame is myself for putting up with it again and again. Profane, your buddy is male. The neighbors were really pissed.Then, there was the neighborhood garage & yard sales. Bummer he's a dick. This is such a huge and intense accusation for a blind item that my lawyers (Kim Kardashian and Charlie Day) advised we add a note from the mods that this is via CDAN (crazy days and nights) and truly "alleged" with no proof, and we in no way endorse this rumour/gossip and it didn't originate here! Gossips, Rejoice: The Blind Item is Back with a Vengeance - Town & Country I'm no apologist for John Cusack, but I've never read a douchebag slam on the guy except on CDAN and I do know someone who has worked with him and liked him. Other accounts attempt to piece together the love interests whove inspired Taylor Swift songs, while other creators purport to deconstruct whether or not Swift ever had a romantic relationship with supermodel Karlie Kloss. 1/Neve is in the 4 Scream2/John Cusack has a weird reputatioon :he would be as difficult as Ed Norton on set3/Never is propably a nice woman but a limited actress4/ here in this blind,it's her who wants to come back every time. @Jsierra Light as a feather stiff as a board. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. And he was downright appealing in "Serendipity".) 430 Reply 2 They lived together in a condo on Chestnut Street right off of Michigan Ave in Chicago. Theres also a lot of fandom theories and a lot of fan fiction that fans will submit as current-day gossip. I first found out what a dirt bag he is with this revealhttp://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/07/blind-items-revealed_5296.html. In addition to accurately reported information, certain situations, characters and events portrayed in the Blog are either products of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. Jon Cusack been giving me a creepy vibe for the last few years. It sounds like typical mid-20s relationship crap. Press J to jump to the feed. Pity. Right? @Jenn, I LOVE Grosse Point Blanke, and Joan Cusak, too. Its crazy that someone would buy a People magazine just to be fed PR. I must say he was very kind, friendly, and patient with me. January and February 2003. Yeah. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. We all know there are two sides to every story. LOVE it so much. Blind Item #2. She's so lovely, I like her. However, on the set of his latest film he has reconnected with an old friend from the past. Just good Midwestern people. I've been screwed over in more relationships than should be possible. January and February 2002. I understand what you're saying Jolene squared. I've been screwed over in more relationships than should be possible. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Photographer Delaney George turns the lens on femininity: Black women are fine art, A take on Jesus Revolution from one who was there, defending Rowling and more. Redfish, totally understand what you're saying. But there are at least two sides to every story -- and clearly, only one is being told in this blind. I've always had a feeling he was shady. I also heard from a friend who used to motorcycle ride with him that he was a dick. A woman walked up to me & said those weren't for sale. We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. "He's infamous for treating women, well, almost as badly as Piven does. Almost like how you do a crossword puzzle., To be honest, when we started the podcast, we didnt think anyone would care to listen, Williams says. crazy days and nights Blind Items Revealed! | Lipstick Alley Why is this such a dramatic blind? Made them do EVERYTHING for him.On a side note, people used to always tell me that I looked like Neve Campbell..I also ended up marrying someone with the last name of Cusack. Crazy Days and Nights: An Interview with the Elusive 'Enty - HuffPost I also heard from a friend who used to motorcycle ride with him that he was a dick. Was friendly and nice. If unsure if youre doing #2, refer to #1. He rolled up on a Vespa with another guy, went into the establishment where I was sitting outside and split a pelligrino with his friend. Robert Downey Jr. denies he is anonymous commenter spreading Hollywood I'm just a Canadian fan -- is that weird? Not sure if that distinction makes sense to anyone else, but what i mean is she never acted like she was better than anyone just because she was famous. The content is truly bottomless. I like John as an actor - I hate most modern rom-coms but I adore Serendipty. I don't know how anyone could stand to be around the guy, except to sponge or sadly thinking they can save him from his aparrent depression. CHARIS was the first to get this right after a whole lot of wrong names. Oh what the hell. But what is it with these women and their lack of self respect? I'm just a Canadian fan -- is that weird? It only serves to make YOU look bad. My buddy has worked in Hollywood forever and would never front for a scumbag.C'mon, we know that most of the CDAN BI's from the last few years are fabricated, right? Well, my friend, whose word I trust because I've known him forever, worked with John Cusack and said he was a great guy. You have to be careful of that. However, the third Scream was made in 2000 while she was with him. Continue browsing in r/hartfamilycrash. September and October 2001. He even came back to my counter when I beckoned for him to ask him the name of the baseball movie he was in ( eight men out) and I am a female lol. She had to do nude scenes to get parts five yrs ago and I think she did one French film and I hear nothing anymore. Wondering what had become of her as she was once the next hot thing. I'm crushed to hear that he's a douche. As far as I know there has only been one investigation into the activities of a star of this long long long running children's show and it didn't involve anyone who was actually on the show. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Crazy Days and Nights. Then I dated other idiots until I got really smart and married my non-cheating husband. I did- and then I realized I was an idiot for taking him back, then I got smart, and didn't date him any more. Blind Items Revealed #1. Not possible. I have a full-time job, so I do this in the time that Im not at work, the accounts curator says over Zoom with her camera off. I remember I saw a blind item about Addison Rae on one of the websites, so I made a TikTok about it, like, Ooh, has anyone else seen this? Soon thereafter, she was on the back of his Vespa and they rode off into the night. I should ask my friend J.G.. Speaking of country singers, this A list singer who was a nominee/winner last night wins the going to the bathroom award the most to do coke February 5, 2023 Even the A list mostly movie actor who is an Oscar winner, knows a teenager is too young for him. The timeline matches up with her relationships - divorced in 1998, dated John from 1998-2002, and then married three years after their split. It makes me sad that Midnight in the Garden of Good and evil is my fave movie. This is why we can't have nice things! Also, I didn't realize you had a blog. Oh, and someone I know had an ongoing affair with him for years. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy. It is 100% correct, and if more women would read it and believe it, they'd save a lot of time. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blogs proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. She is a good actress with natural beauty. While shooting Pushing Tin she was worried about Queen Elizabeth which had not been released yet and sought John's advise. I think Neve's career went down the drain because she is a crappy actress. He hardly treats his family in the same manner he treats his conquests, so I don't his "kin" acknowledging nor caring about little Johnny's sex life. ?I'd rather hear about Bruce Jenner and his weird pony tail and shaved Adam's apple. (and its kind of weird how vociferous his defenders are.) With notorious douchebags, there are not always two sides to the story, unless "He behaved like the notorious douchebag he is" counts as a side. Crazy Days And Nights (@cdancompanion) Instagram photos and videos cdancompanion Follow 455 posts 3,282 followers 16 Crazy Days And Nights Your daily dose of blind items from CDAN and other sources. What @elise said. Nor that you were Canadian. There isn't even a shred of "gossip truth" to the idea that John Cusack is a sleazeball with women outside of CDAN.I mean, we know that most of the BI's are fabricated, right? He behaved like a total dick. Use your brain, ladies! Other times, shell recount the blind-item history of famous celebrity couples, such as the recently public Bill Hader and Anna Kendrick, or talk about celebrities who have no incriminating blind items whatsoever (Emma Stone, Zendaya). They always think a leopard can change his spots or you can make a bad person become a good one. I really hope someone would cast her in a huge movie. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. According to the blind, she was aware of his ongoing cheating almost from the get-go. And I'm with the ones who are not buying Neve is the martyr hear. What else does she lie to him about? it KILLS me he is such a douche. This sucks. She had to do nude scenes to get parts five yrs ago and I think she did one French film and I hear nothing anymore. Should I send another one in? Don't forget Better Off Dead! That was a few years ago. My buddy has worked in Hollywood forever and would never front for a scumbag.C'mon, we know that most of the CDAN BI's from the last few years are fabricated, right? Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed #23 She finally ended things when she got engaged. I followed one of my favorite actors, Adam Baldwin, for a while before I had to remove. So, no real shocker here. Information on this site may contain errors or inaccuracies; the Blogs proprietor does not make warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the site's content. . Redfish, totally understand what you're saying. If someone is pulling away *that* hard and often so you have to be the one always "fighting" for the relationship, then for the love of God let them go! In between, she tried to make something happen outside of teen soaps and horror movies. Many of us made the cardinal mistake of thinking he was the nice nerdy guy he plays in movies, LOL.Cheating is bad enough but stringing her along on the wedding thing, that's just cruel. I went to them & was flat out shocked she was participating. ok; i'll swap out "vociferous" for "coordinated." To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. I adore her. Its very insular. Oh boo fucking hoo. While Campbell continued working, she fell off the publics radar.What the hell happened. He's friends with Jeremy Piven, right? If unsure if youre doing #2, refer to #1. A woman walked up to me & said those weren't for sale. He just might be a decent kind of guy overall just not in romantic relationships; she just might be focused and sensible, just not during romance.It happens. After Scream, she might have been offered other franchises that she turned down at his request. it's the annual blind item reveal from CDAN, let's get to sipping Blind Items Revealed February 3, 2012 There is one A+ list movie actor who brought his girlfriend on the honeymoon with him. Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed I fell behind and now need to do some catch-up so I can be a useful (-ish) part of the discussion. She was asked how it was going and she says she has never been closer to her pets. He even came back to my counter when I beckoned for him to ask him the name of the baseball movie he was in ( eight men out) and I am a female lol. 14" ones. Last month the site ran. If someone is pulling away *that* hard and often so you have to be the one always "fighting" for the relationship, then for the love of God let them go! I feel badly things didn't work out for her, but I'm not buying the whole he's a monster and she's a martyr spin this is being given. Hope for the best for her. i think those trying to argue cusack is a nice guy have an uphill battle. Had no idea he was such a dick. She's a cool person who happens to make a living filming movies. He just might be a decent kind of guy overall just not in romantic relationships; she just might be focused and sensible, just not during romance.It happens. Posted by ent lawyer at 6:45 AM 33 Comments. Its one of my all time favorite movies. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. @TTM - IKR?! Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Crazy Days and Nights. What did John say on Twitter? Crazy Days and Nights - Blind Items Exposed Don't think we would be a great match (I like guys) but I can definitely be your CDAN fiance--it is a jungle here sometimes so it might be good ; ). Its almost like the Mandela effect, she adds. ("GIVE ME MY FIREBIRD KEYS!" Joan is not that sweet. Its just me basically on my phone all day.. Her resolution this year was to try and find one friend who liked her for her and not because they were an employee. That's the generous spirit and healthy attitude of someone who is not obsessed with the past, right? Sunday, January 01, 2023 Blind Items Revealed #23 August 17, 2022 As far as I know there has only been one investigation into the activities of a star of this long long long running children's show and it didn't involve anyone who was actually on the show. Always a thrill to me as I loved him for his roles back then. I have no doubt he's a piece of shit and treated her like hell, but no one forced her to take his career advice, and no one is to blame for "trashing her career for him" except herself. Also: "She does enjoy the fact his career has stalled." there are far more scandalous accusations she could have made if her only goal was to hurt him. He's always been a major dick with women and an interesting actor. Kinda heartbreaking. one of my good friends had THE biggest crush on him she got angry at me for talking about what a smug truculent dickhole he was in real life. No racism If unsure if you're doing #2, refer to #1. Years ago, when she was living in this big corner house in the Lakeview neighborhood, she reused to have anyone shovel the snow. Just good Midwestern people. Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Items Revealed #1 For many years Blue has struggled with addictions to coke, pills, heroin and violent xes. That's the generous spirit and healthy attitude of someone who is not obsessed with the past, right? Or when he leaves his wife for you, you marry him, and he 5 years later he leaves you for that 22 year old he met at the gym. Or when he leaves his wife for you, you marry him, and he 5 years later he leaves you for that 22 year old he met at the gym. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Plus he comes from a family with impeccable professional credentials. Mazel tov, Brenda and Derek! Right? The Enty ghosties have a bitch against Cusack for some reason, probably because of his connections to Piven (who is a known scumbag). one of my good friends had THE biggest crush on him she got angry at me for talking about what a smug truculent dickhole he was in real life. I wonder what she turned down? Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content network privacy policy. He was well cast in The Paperboy. He's a prince in my fantasies. It was greatly disappointing because I used to love him back in the day, especially in one of my favorite all-time Christmas movies, The Sure Thing. Honestly, you just have to be kind of stupid to think that theres nothing else going on., In other instances, blind-item culture can boil down to needing validation about a gut feeling. But when it's obvious that the hacks ghosting the site now are fabricating a whole series of attacks on someone, you have to call BS on that. Free answer: a blind item! Do you really think he'd be on good terms with the rest of his kin if he was being a cheating creep?Like Joan or his mother would cut him out of their lives because he was cold and calculating with the females he strings along? She always looks like she's either about to cry, or push out one really hard shit. They always think a leopard can change his spots or you can make a bad person become a good one. Was it the worst spray tan ever in the history of the world? Plus he comes from a family with impeccable professional credentials. Cusack can go to hell.Derek Harvey is the real star around here. Guess who? off topic, I sent the enties in a photo for the reader photos a few weeks ago, it hasnt been posted yet, I sent one in for the last reader photos too and it never got posted. Post what you're looking for here and someone can suggest a community for you! Looks to me like she wasn't the only one who got seriously hurt there.Bottom line is that there are only two people who REALLY know what happened in their relationship, and only one person who knows what happened with her career. She may have stuck with it too long and taken him back too many times but that's no excuse for his behavior. Oh, Lane Meyer. His early movies were my jam, especially Say Anything. For example, when news broke that Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa were divorcing, McNamara resurfaced an old video breaking down the blinds around the Aquaman star. @Rangers Me too! Joan is not that sweet. I'll bet if your friend was female, she'd have an entirely different opinion. whatever it's called). The old friend was his drug dealer who has always been known as the drug dealer to the stars. What did John say on Twitter? @Sherry, ITA. A backbone and some self respect go a long way regardless if your love is famous or not. I'm going to have to try your recipe. "He's infamous for treating women, well, almost as badly as Piven does. Crazy Days and Nights: Blind Item #18 - Golden Globes Google, as a third party vendor, uses cookies to serve ads on your site.