4.7 out of 5 stars with 603 ratings. If you did not receive a tracking link or believe the wrong email address was entered at checkout, please email info@cocokind.com. For wholesale/distribution inquiries, please email: Cocokind is for anyone whether theyre breaking out, feeling sensitive, or maintaining a glow who wants effective, gentle skincare with a side of self-acceptance, says Tsai. 911 Reviews. In full transparency, the powder can be a bit messy and when mixed with just water it has a very strong "grass smell.". Ingredient Benefits: The maker of cocokind suffered from acne so everyone is different. moisturize. We are unable to add items to your order because for privacy reasons, we do not store credit card information. Products that are safe to store in the refrigerator include rosewater toner, raspberry vinegar toner, glow essence, vitamin c serum, chia oil, watermelon hemp oil, revitalizing eye cream. If youve ever spent some time in front of the mirror picking at your skin (we wont judge, weve done it too), then you probably know that you have some clogged pores begging for attention. Our customer service team will assist with making it right! 0.5 oz. Size: 1.7 oz. cocokind Resurrection Polypeptide Cream - 1.7oz. Now the matcha green green stick really surprised me because coconut oil on my skin in the past would cause clogged pores. of 1 . Should you cleanse your skin before the turmeric stick is applied. Item model number : 57334005368. This stick can be used whenever its needed during the day, but be sure to take into account the yellow cast that will be left in its wake after application (so essentially, apply it when youre not wearing makeup). The aspirational marketing that was so omnipresent in the beauty industry at the time made me feel so alone, Tsai tells PEOPLE. Plant-powered, sustainable, affordable, and cruelty-free. Get your glow on with our CC Collection for a radiant, luminous skin with our shimmer essentials. Safe for reefs and safe for skin Sunscreens, like our Brightening Beauty Balm, are reef safe and free from Oxybenzone and Octinoxate which can be harmful to our oceans. We are so overpowered by the sheer amount of skincare that is available to us today, it can be hard to know what is actually good for our skin and what works for it, too. Organic Olive Oil: softens and moisturizes, Organic Beeswax: seals in moisture; protects the skin; anti-allergenic, Organic Beet Root: high source of iron; promotes healthy glow; anti-inflammatory, Organic Maca Root: high in vitamins & amino acids; strengthens skins elasticity, Organics Sunflower Oil: high source of antioxidants & fatty acids; soothes irritation, Organic Turmeric: absorbs excess oil; antibacterial; anti-inflammatory, Organic Ginger Root: stimulates the skin; powerful antiseptic; antimicrobial; anti-inflammatory, Organic Tea Tree Oil: unclogs pores; powerful disinfectant; antibacterial, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture; restorative properties; high in protein & fatty acids, Organic Matcha: high in antioxidants, catechin, and chlorophyll content. Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Page. Have I got a review for you! Your subscription can be canceled at any time by logging into your account. Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2020. In an attempt to use "cleaner" products and trim my skincare budget a bit, I've been ditching my super expensive Sephora products in favor of some drugstore items. Error posting question. cocokind. Applies and absorbs seamlessly. I bought this to use as lip tint and blush. Please try again. The MyMatcha stick is everything I'd hoped it would be. Description. Celery and flaxseed extracts help skin look firmer, toned, and more supple to minimize the appearance of pores and uneven texture. lip balm + dry spot treatment. EWG's Skin Deep database gives you practical solutions to protect yourself and your family from everyday exposures to chemicals in personal care products. cocokind Matcha Stick Facial Treatment - 0.5oz. #cocokind #cleanse. Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019. I bought the matcha version of this last year and I liked that it was a natural moisturizer in portable stock form, but I wasnt terribly impressed with the performance of the product. But some cleansers can feel harsh against skin with pre-existing acne or irritation, so finding the right cleanser for the job takes a little effort. Amazon has encountered an error. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : . Manufacturer : Cocokind. Even skin is attainable for anyone with this toner regardless of acne, scarring, dark spots or more. Turmeric, ginger, and tea tree oil help fight acne causing bacteria and balance skin tone, while sunflower oil soothes and calms the skin. So whether youre beachside or downtown, the Daily SPF will shield your skin from the elements of the outdoors. This notice will have instructions on the next steps you should take. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Cocokind Vitamin C Serum with Sea Grape Caviar. Were so sorry about any shipping delay you may be experiencing. Offers are specific to store listed above and limited to in-store. For only $19, the product is great value and will last you a long time. Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2018. cocokind. our process. My tracking link won't update. Only ships with $35 orders. Each product page has a how to recycle tab with further instructions! An interview with Cocokind's founder Priscilla Tsai, including reviews of the brand's products by real people. Ingredients: -MYMATCHA All-Over Moisture Stick: Organic virgin coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic matcha tea -MACABEET Tinted Moisture Stick: Organic virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, organic beet root, organic maca root -TURMERIC Spot Treatment: Organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax, organic turmeric root, organic ginger root, organic tea tree oil. If you wish to cancel your order prior to shipping, please contact info@cocokind.com. Add to Wishlist. I hope you love the collective as much as I do. cocokind Mymatcha all-over moisture stick 0.5oz . We know how tempting it is to break out the comedone extractor, but before you go prodding at your skins delicate surface, try your hand at this jelly cleanser for a gentle yet powerful solution to clogged pores. I actually love the turmeric one the best, best acne spot treatment product I have found to date. Price $8.99. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Were still trying to figure out our long-term solution here, to allow you all to reuse and refill your containers and cut back on waste. 0.5 Ounce (Pack of 1) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,220. This stuff is amazing! Product Line: moisture stick. Please email info@cocokind.com with your order number and new address as soon as possible! Please try again later. Hola Elige tu direccin Belleza Hola, Identifcate . you are just $ away from free U.S. shipping! 13. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. $ Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 663 Reviews Based on 663 reviews. If your looking for a face mask to aid in keeping your skin clear, this will help. smell to it, is this normal or is it ranci, A: Similar ones also available. xoxo. Expect More. $8.99. MYMATCHA(FAN-FAVORITE) Moisture Stickhelps rejuvenate dry spots, protect skin from free radical damage, and moisturize skin all day long. 1250 Reviews. $8.99. How does the cocokind referral program work? To help prevent any misunderstandings, the Cocokind Tumeric Stick isn't meant to be a cooking ingredient. We are sorry. I've been using their Facial Repair Oil and I'm . This is a great product if you want a very sheer boost of color. It should look like a little open jar with a number and the letter M (months). Best Outfeed Assembly Table, Infused with organic beet root powder, it can be used as a moisturizing blush or a tinted lip balm. The cocokind referral program allows cocokind customers to earn promotional reward credits (Reward Credits) toward future cocokind purchases by referring friends and family to cocokind. Deliver it. Products; Shipping & Tracking; Returns & Orders; Billing & Account; Other FAQs; Sustainability; Promoted articles. I love these products. Add to list. Crops can be certified organic if theyre grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. The product is a powder form that is meant to be combined with water and other skincare products to create a customizable mask. I put it on before washing my face in the morning while drinking my coffee. organic matcha tea -MACABEET Tinted Moisture Stick: Organic virgin olive oil, organic beeswax, organic beet root, organic maca root -TURMERIC Spot Treatment: Organic sunflower oil, organic beeswax . Products formulated with beeswax: macabeet tinted moisture stick. The mymatcha (moisture stick) in . You can find a list of the stores that carry our products in your area by clicking Cocokind Organic Chia Facial Oil, 1 each. Its deeply moisturizing and so comfortable to use, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2018. But the sheer color it gives my lips is perfect enough to not feel like I'm wearing lipstick but gives a decent amount of sheen and color to look like I could be. Product details. Our exfoliator is gentle enough to be used three to four times per week. You can try contacting USPS directly to intercept the package. Listing is not accurate. Smell is rather natural. Cocokind - Facial Daily Sunscreen Lotion 32 SPF - 1.7 oz. DESCRIPTION. (15 g) Cocokind Organic Macabeet Tinted Moisture Stick revitalizes dull skin and dry lips with a little pop of color. In the age of clean aesthetics and lengthy skincare regimens, its easy to get swept away in self-care chaos. ASIN : B074G61FYS. Phthalates. Q: UPC : 857334005337. Use this stick before the Turmeric Illuminating Solution and your skin will be good as new, all thanks to the healing benefits of this one natural ingredient. Referred Customer: a friend or family member who has not previously shopped on cocokind.com before and to whom the Referrer shares their link. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. I have sensitive skin that is in particular very sensitive to harsh ingredients in most acne products. The Boox then comes back to us for refurbishing. Cocokind Vegan Product List . Missing packages are usually found within 2 days of delivery. Item model number : SG_B074G61FYS_US. 531. Have any questions? Choose from Same Day Delivery, Drive Up or Order Pickup. Add to list. Body Area: All Over. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. You are here: christmas gifts for 11 month old girl; 5600 series heat detector; Would not recommend this at all. In some cases, it can take 1-2 business days for your shipment to appear. 4.70 out of 5 stars (3 reviews) cocokind. The mineral only sunscreen is SPF 32 and fit for daily use no matter how sunny or gloomy it is outside, since harmful rays are always present, even if you cant see them. This is a great product if you want a very sheer boost of color. Please use a different way to share. | Key ingredients: Ceramides, lipids (fatty acids, cholesterol, squalane), ceramide precursors (caprooyl phytosphingosine + caprooyl sphingosine), beta glucan | Best for: Soothing, nourishing, plumping, hydrating. Indie skin-care brand Cocokind debuted on Tuesday a new secondary product packaging feature detailing sustainability information, in an effort to be more transparent. When prescription treatments . Booxes can be reused 10+ times before reaching "end of life" and being recycled. The Turmeric stick is meant to be applied for 20+ minutes, then wiped off. Tried putting this on my cheek and it did nothing except make my cheek feel to itchy. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Our gentle cleansing balm is great for all skin types.