They are very accommodating depending upon your demeanor and the late Summer heat & humidity. BORN: Nov. 27, 1933, Conroe DIED: March 31, 2011, San Antonio SURVIVORS: A son, Mark Bohanan, and his wife, Marie; a daughter, Tonya May, and . Friend and I split a filet and they actually brought it out cut in half for us which was a nice touch. Alternatively, you may use, Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Questions & Answers. Everything was perfect! Bohanans is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. Does anybody know where to find the wine list? The drinks are perfect the Woodford Reserve Old Fashion 2 year barrel aged to perfection. We were dressed up somewhat but I agree with the other comments. Located in the heart of San Antonio on historic Houston Street, Bohanans beautiful upstairs dining room has an Old-World steakhouse charm with a modern attention to detail. Because San Antonio is a casual city I would think they wouldn't turn people away because of the way they were dressed. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-33645221', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Riverwalk. Resolved: Release in which this issue/RFE has been resolved. Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood - San Antonio, TX - OpenMenu Add to cart. Explore menu, see photos and read 104 reviews: "Very good. www.lcpdfr.com. $19.95. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San I loved the eclectic atmosphere! AAA Four Diamond rating and Wine Spectators Best of Award of Excellence. San Antonio is casual at all times. Spring break trip with teens! NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK Hours:Sunday Thursday, 5 pm 9 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm 10 pm. Smart casual during the day and business attire preferred in the evening. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Hope this helps. How is Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood rated? Hours: . Nice pair of khakis with a dress shirt and jacket, or sub jeans with the jacketyou'll be comfortable and fir in well. One of best steaks ever had. Bohanan's is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Never an issue and the service and food were superb each time. Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (210) 472-2600. We were not disappointed. Shuttle services from Austin airport to San Antonio. Wild Alaskan Salmon or New Zealand Tazman King Salmon, 10-12 oz Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. Can't wait to see the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? San Antonio. Just set the table and get ready. Showcase for sergeantfranki# 2708 San Andreas State Troopers EUP and Livery packagePurchase the EUP here https . Trevor Bayne has high hopes in his NASCAR Xfinity Series part-time return. Kind of a private setting in that section, which we enjoyed. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. San Antonio. Our meal was delicious and the service was perfect! CATEGORY. 128 W. Blanco Road at the Ye Kendall Inn in Boerne, 830-572-5000, peggysonthegreen.com. You might though feel out of place without a jacket upstairs in the dining room, it is the last of the true oldschool dining establishments left in town. The above reply is absolutely correct. I highly recommend Bohanans if youre traveling to San Antonio. Is Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood currently offering delivery or takeout? Alternatively, you may use, Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood Questions & Answers. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We plan to visit more often. Here we are paying over $450 for dinner for two as we sit next to people wearing jeans and t-shirts. Bohanans San Antonio, Texas 0 Votes Yes. Still expensive but not special. 219 East Houston Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 Directions +12104722600 View Website View Menu About Bohanan's Prime Steaks & Seafood Cuisine Steak, Seafood, American, Cafe, Contemporary Meals Lunch, Dinner Price $30-$50 Attire Casual Alcohol Available Parking Valet Delivery No Takeout Yes Reservations Yes Vegetarian Options Yes Gluten Free Options Smart casual during the day and business attire preferred in the evening. But be ready to spent $$$ ( Minimum $300 for a good dinner and drinks included ). Peggy's on the Green Restaurant - Boerne, , TX | OpenTable Don't know if official or not, but business casual is certainly in order, Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral. I would say business casual. I agree with tejashombre !!!!! Bohanan's Gift Card - shop Bohanans This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Review of Bohanan's Prime Steak and This as the waiter rolls out the cart of special cut beef starting at $150. Making a comeback with a caliber of team like Joe Gibbs Racing, however, perhaps the better term is "expectations . I had a rib-eye with the scallop and crab cream sauce, my wife had red snapper. Sgt franki sast. Hope this helps. Cuisine Type Steak/Seafood Web site Bohanan's About our rating system Imbibe a classic cocktail at the first-floor Bar at Bohanan's, then join us upstairs for the . Overall very satisfied with meal. When we got upstairs, even though the restaurant was half empty, we were seated closest to the kitchen where servers mingled too close all night. MonThu, Sun 17:0021:00 Apparently there were large parties and the server recommended that we place our main entree order ASAP. Bohanan's Gift Card. We $100 14 ounce wague ribeye and scallops appetizer and both were spectacular. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The music was great and the pace was more comfortable. Agree business casual is the right attire however during the hot San Antonio Summer a smart resort casual attire would work. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood: Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - See 1,785 traveler reviews, 395 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Maybe in the summer you could get by with shorts etc. Walk Ins: Yes. is there a dress code for lunch ? You must present the coupon to receive the special discounted rates, so be sure to bring one with you. The Houston Room is literally a window into the downtown charm of San Antonio. That being said, the food preparation and presentation were top-shelf!! Book this Space. Combination Anniversary and work related celebration. Bohanan's Catering can elevate any large gathering. Steakhouse, Seafood, Contemporary American, Dinner Peggy Brasher Bohanan. The Version table provides details related to the release that this issue/RFE will be addressed. San Antonio, TX 78205 Downtown | Steakhouse | Book this Space. It was an delicious meal and the service was second to none. AUTHOR. Own or manage this property? The server downstairs told me the scotch menu is years out of date. Were on the first floor; the restaurant is upstairs. Still expensive but not special. Also got Mac and cheese and spinach for sides and they are mouth watering. Looks like it's going to be hot next week, not much different from Tennessee. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant SHARIG271 Shoreacres 1 Vote I would say business casual. This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. Zoom in to see updated info. I also recommend they trade some of the non-servicing floor management and add servers. Incredible food/service. . more. Dine-in and curbside available. The beef and fish were outstanding. a127f root u3. Highly recommend. San Antonio Tourism San Antonio Accommodation San Antonio Bed and Breakfast San Antonio Holiday Rentals Hope you enjoy! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. There were many others dressed nicer (but that's usually the case for me :)). Guests do tend to dress up in the evenings. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San 10 250 . Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San Enjoy live entertainment from South Texas Jazz on Friday & Saturday Evenings! Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood: Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - See 1,785 traveler reviews, 395 candid photos, and great deals for San Antonio, TX, at Tripadvisor. Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood has 4.5 stars. Good thing that we moved to the bar area and our bartender did a great of making the best drinks. Outstanding! Proceeded upstairs for dinner and seated in the section overlooking Houston Street and the Majestic Theater. Nice view of the river" Last night Bohanans lived up to expectations. Lovey dinner and food was on point. The best steakhouse in all of San Antonio by far. A must visit! Our Wild Alaskan Salmon, Sea Bass and Halibut are also the best in the market, Coriander, Pepper & Brown Sugar Crusted. Hotels near San Fernando De Bexar Cathedral. It was a fabulous experience and one my daughter definitely wont forget. I also recommend they trade some of the non-servicing floor management and add servers. Needs to Enforce a Dress Code - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, San Fri, Sat 17:0022:00 Yes, Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood offers takeout. Looks like it's going to be hot next week, not much different from Tennessee. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers questions frequently. Savor contemporary interpretations of Southern heritage foods and classic American dishes in a lovingly restored 19th century dining room at the historic Kendall Inn in Boerne, about 30 miles from San Antonio. Well ask for her every time! Alternatively, you may use, Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa, Holiday Inn San Antonio-Riverwalk, an IHG Hotel. My 5 year old grandson said Best night ever Quick bite: Part country, part country club, this Boerne extension of chef Mark Bohanan's San Antonio . Zoom in to see updated info. Menu - Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood - San Antonio - Yelp Tortilla soup great! coffee shop branding ideas. and I was comfortable. This is San Antonio's best fine dining catering experience. Bohanan's (@bohanans) Instagram photos and videos Here we are paying over $450 for dinner for two as we sit next to people wearing jeans and t-shirts. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. A coat and /or tie is NOT required. more. Thank you Bohannans for a night to remember . 8, 2022. There were many others dressed nicer (but that's usually the case for me :)). Service level was a little too lax for my taste. We LIOVED IT!! Is there a dress code? - Tripadvisor I would say business casual. I would say business casual or higher. Bohanan's is the perfect place to make your special event one to remember. Dinner | Best Steakhouse San Antonio | Seafood Near Me Steak was the best i ever had. Please fill out this email form to connect with BISSELL Rental consumer support team for questions on our carpet cleaning products. Private party contact Jenny Rabb: (888) 712-8774 Location 219 East Houston Street, Suite 275, San Antonio, TX 78205 Smart casual during the day and business attire preferred in the evening. Mom's Candied Jalapeos a Bohanan's Favorite - shop Bohanans Ask TheUnpublishedCritic about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask Vandertraveler about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask Saloumeh M about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask dt277 about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood, Ask MellieMc1 about Bohanan's Prime Steak and Seafood. Located in a historic building in downtown San Antonio about a block from the River Walk. more. Bohanan's Prime Steak & Seafood Menu and Prices It really takes away from the experience when you see people coming in on a Friday night at 7:30 for dinner in flip flops and shorts. NOW OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEKHours:Sunday Thursday, 5 pm 10 pmFriday & Saturday, 5 pm 11 pm. Can't wait to go back. Openings: Dinner Tues.-Sat. The Wheeler Room, Bohanan's Prime Steaks and Seafood, Downtown, San The Bar at Bohanans, where grownups go for a convivial cocktail, a delectable dinner, an evening of music, or a late-night drink and a savory snack. 219 E. Houston St. (St. Mary's St.) San Antonio, TX 78205 210-472-2600 Make Restaurant Reservations View Website Map Cuisine: Steakhouse / Seafood Creative cocktails meet luxurious steaks and seafood in downtown's haute haven for the well-heeled. My wifes steak was undercooked and the waiter took so long to come back she chose to eat it.