Thus giving her a gorgeous upper class English accent that just adds to all her other virtues. 23 I feel deeply sorry for all combatants, who will be missed by their families and loved ones, seeing their farm fields turn fallow. Not only that, but chances are also, their ancestors, if not them directly, would be related to northern Europe. Dr. Dalton states that the Scandinavian Hunter Gatherers (SHGs) were descended from the westerners that had come up through Spain, and the easterners that came via the Middle East, [who] met and began to interbreed in north-central Europe. The current scientific consensus is that the SHGs were already in place circa 8,000 years ago and were largely descended from the Ancient North Eurasians (who have provided the earliest know sample of the gene for blond hair circa 18,000 years ago), long before the arrival of the mixed descendants of the Neolithic Anatolian Farmers (Dr. Daltons Middle-Easterners) to that region. Everything between them has been destroyed by abrahamism. Before we answer that question, lets take a look at some eye color history. CF. Abundant, extant film clips ! It must be Concordia University, founded in 1926, in northwest Austin (Texas), not NW Texas. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. "Glynnis, she has a birth certificate, she has my photograph, and she has my eyes." Lord Henry Dashwood (brown-eyed Colin Firth) on his daughter Daphne (green . Toonami will begin airing the English dub on Adult Swim Saturdays at 11:30 p.m. ComicBook Composite 83.00 NAAll-Time Comic TV Shows. Apart from my mother who had brown eyes/dark brunette hair, no one else had such eyes and hair, from me & my two siblings, their children, and the next two generations of kids! Because his ideology was not based in logic, science or virtue. The people from the northeast, on the other hand, had a variation of eye colours and pale skin. Check to enable permanent hiding of message bar and refuse all cookies if you do not opt in. This is to ensure that your natural beauty shines through. That is why; it is not that uncommon to have blonde hair. You can check these in your browser security settings. The last two paragraphs are near perfect. Therefore, their odds of winning a beauty pageant or of getting a good job right now are relatively low compared with those with less desirable characteristics. The Yamnaya from the steppe who expanded to northern Europe starting circa 5,000 years ago were also largely descended from the Ancient North Eurasians, had light/intermediate skin color, variable eye color and some with blond hair. The remainder of northern France, Russia and Ukraine, as well as Ireland, western Scotland, Wales, Cornwall, western Austria, Poland and Slovakia were 35-50% blond. Without forgetting German and Austrian schools to train Jews in agriculture for their famous kibbutzim, which, in the sixties and seventies, I noticed, were exclusively maintained by Palestinians, supervised from pool side deck chairs. Thus, the cause of blue eyes is not any specific compound present in the iris of the eye but rather the absence of melanin. I do not mind blondes one bit. After that, I will also share with you the probability of having these features and other such facts. But from my perspective as a White man, they are beautiful in the same way as the landscape, the giraffes and the elephants. Some of them to mention are Willie Nelson's 'Blue Eyes cryin in the rain', Eric Clapton's 'Blue Eyes Blue', The Black Crows' 'Bad Luck Blue Eyes Goodbye' and Elton John's 'Blue Eyes'. Generally speaking, blondes have over 100,000 more hair as compared to people of other hair colors. And Its Benefits, How to repair damaged hair from straightening. Of course, you do not evaluate the beauty of a young White woman in the same way you would evaluate the beauty of an elephant, a Black person, a car or a bicycle. The humans moving northwards from Africa lightened up to varying degrees. However, if this is a general rule it would certainly play into the hands of the Jews, and of course it would annoy other races of people. But I believe we are friends. People with blonde hair and blue eyes are of the European region if youre not aware of it. You would be surprised to know that their hair color can change before they turn 10. So they attack men, and attack the 99.999% of women who cannot live up to such images of female perfection. And only 10% with blue eyes! Our natural predator has tried to change this by demonizing us and our appearance as something evil. These blue-eyed people have exactly the same gene that makes both eyes blue, but have it in a different location on their scalp. When you look at their origin specifically, those are from the North Eastern Slavic region. Green eyes are very rare, sure, and hey, it was kind of cool that everybody with blue eyes nowadays is related, but you just do not have the recessive gene that is blue-eyed to offer. Despite having a look that many would stereotype as ditzy, Witherspoon has proven that she's got the skills to back up her looks. Copy. I often wonder whether there is any connection between the two. She has been working diligently in the beauty field for over five successful years. You can check out the brief synopsis for it below: "At Goku's request, the Omni-Kings' "Tournament of Power" martial arts tournament between universes now begins! Lettuce, tomato, onion, roast beef, American cheese, extra mayo. (See Friedrich Delitzsch Babel and the Bible). The more famous ones include three male specimens, Cheddar Man (found in western England), La Braya Man (from Spain) and Loschbour Man (from Luxembourg) all had light to blue colored eyes, though skin and hair color was generally dark. This is to ensure that the students do not miss out on being considered as the best in their respective fields. However, recent studies have been able to shed new light on this question. Main. 10. The genocidal effectiveness of this jewish strategy can be seen by the explosion of super wealthy non-white men around the world, be they oil rich Arab Sheiks, Narco Drug Cartel Bosses, black Hollywood or NFL or NBA celebrities or sports athletes 9 times out of 10, these darkies will surround themselves with a harem of great looking White European females. Those people look much better in their ancestral environment. It is true that the percentage of blonde-haired people is a little higher in Scandinavia than in the rest of the world, but it is a long way from being a majority. These are very general statements that need much clarification. 7. Medium champagne: This blonde hair color is definitely something to toast, too. The answer is that when eyes do not consist of any melanin, all the light gets scattered when it is directed towards these eyes. Firstly, darker skinned people can be forgiven for promoting themselves as beautiful, they have no choice in the skin colour they were born with and thus will try to bring out the best features in themselves for their own self pride. 3 to the crease of the lid starting with the outer corner. One small example: The dictator of Belarussia Lukashenko. Ciena Pusan, from Cluj [ Klausenburg ] Romania, put a spell on the judges at age 10, of China has Talent, speaking in fluent Mandarin, as well as the entire, very good looking Chinese audience, including toddlers totally opposite to our preconceptions. Eupedia is perhaps the best on-line source Ive found that discusses this area of anthropological study in a serious scholarly way. While it is an uncommon combination but there are quite a few things interesting about it. https://messianicessenes.wordpress.com/identification-of-the-dead-sea-scrolls/, http://www.sci-news.com/archaeology/immigrant-hyksos-dynasty-08646.html, https://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Blue-Eyed-Red-Bearded-Barbarian/dp/1388197537/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2LRBEFZU2FQYZ&keywords=Zen+Ali+red&qid=1643251179&sprefix=zen+ali+red%2Caps%2C176&sr=8-1, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cholecalciferol#:~:text=Cholecalciferol%2C%20also%20known%20as%20vitamin%20D3%20and%20colecalciferol%2C,made%20in%20the%20skin%20following%20UVB%20light%20exposure, https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/896619?uac=276982BK&faf=1&sso=true&impID=1633478&src=wnl_edit_tpal, https://www.bitchute.com/video/LwVF5VHaopNp, https://brandnewtube.com/watch/they-live-1988-full, https://archive.org/details/they-live-1988, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fischer%E2%80%93Saller_scale, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie_Davies, https://www.eupedia.com/europe/genetic_maps_of_europe.shtml, https://vividmaps.com/light-hair-light-eyes-in-europe/, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concordia_University_Texas, CurialesDutch nationalist-conservative website. Large noses, large chins and small lips are the quintessential features. The most common name of this rare eye color combination is brown-eyed. The spread of people with this genetic combination: 3. Because blond hair tends to turn brown with age, natural blond hair is significantly less common in adulthood;[35][36] according to the sociologist Christie Davies, only around five percent of adults in Europe and North America are naturally blond. Fraid so for the Hitler fan club out here. The whole thing is sick. 0:00. Ive noticed this preference replicated throughout my travels in Latin America as well. Whatever the reason, white women are dyeing to be blond. The absence of the pigment due to genes that produce UV resistant pigment leads to blue eyes. Lots of people think certain features are superior despite not having them themselves. It's not common to see people from Japan with naturally blond hair and blue eyes. Members were referred to as "Herrenmenschen" ("master humans").The Nazi theorist Alfred Rosenberg believed that the "Nordic race" was descended from "Proto-Aryans", who he believed had pre-historically dwelt on the North . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Even here, he can be more interested in telling a good story, to bolster his own reputation. Had I been a third of my age, I would have married any one of them, had they deigned to accept me: the professional itinerant , as a Frankfurt girl friend put it. 12 It was the primarily Jewish NKVD, not the Gestapo, who committed the mass murder at Katyn, before Barbarossa. Nordic features and skin tones are highly preferred all over Asia and felt to be universally more beautiful. In my 30s it was turning Grey. How disappointing, if, in the process, we too turn into narrow-minded country bumkins without even having voted for the woke ! Are you wondering why so? Like elsewhere in Europe, Norwegians, Danes and Swedes have a range of hair and eye colours. Natural blonde blue eyed white women are not dumb. This is about a 25% reduction in the proportion of blonds within the White population in less than a generation (23 years), which is difficult to explain other than by extensive mixture of northern Europeans with other Whites (blondness being a recessive trait) or by a major and sudden drop in the blond rate of reproduction, i.e., some new type of social-cultural selection against blond reproductive fitness. The school opened with 26 students on its original site along East Avenue (now Interstate 35) on the then northern outskirts of Austin, Texas. 09 Nevertheless Hitler agreed to the very generous Haavara Agreement, which blocked Jewish money, but allowed its withdrawal for their purchase of German industrial output, required to open up Palestine. Kpop Balding : 5 Reasons With List Of Bald Idols. What many people might not know is that this evolution of the body to absorb more sunlight and get the pigment, which protects them from UV rays is on the lower side. I myself, have found that light skinned women with dark hair more often to my personal taste, but not always. In Samoa the fish voluntarily jump from the lagoon into your frying pan, leaving you the remaining 23 hours to pick your nose: in rural Michigan you had better spend the majority of the day to provide for the long winter nights; both with fuel and food. The Chinese, Japanese, Koreans and others have IQs slightly higher than those of Whites, but they are not White or blonde with blue eyes. 4. That way, he'll know for sure he's the dad of any offspring. Ive always read that blue eyes are always dominant over brown eyes. Brown eyes was American propaganda, thats running rampant to this day. To this day , many White Americans, especially women, still strive to achieve a western European look, specifically one that is northern European, or Nordic. Due to abrahamic religions, mainly Islam, everything between India and Turkey is a sterile desert, physically, intellectually and spiritually. Nutrisse Ultra Coverage shade 400, Deep Dark Brown (Sweet Pecan) is a very dark brown and should deliver full coverage on gray hair. Since that is your bailiwick, could you enrich me/us with a few words on said topic ? A greater quantity of melanin will make the eye of the darker. Its almost certain that this population bequeathed light eye colors to the world. In fact, numerous White Nationalists have boasted of dating Asian women, and one associated with the movement even wrote an Asian sex tourism book. Currently white-Asian pairings are common, especially in parts of the country where Asians are numerous, and hardly any of your followers even raise this as a potential threat to the survival of Nordic traits. So true Charles. Adolf Hitler didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes - he had brown hair and blue eyes [appear brown in Black and white]. Can we transform the word Aryan into Aryana as it implies a collective. But, generally speaking, blonde hair and blue eyes are more desirable. 07 Ever helpful, in 1929-30, Rothschilds Viennese Commerzbank brought 1929 US to Europe to lubricate the revolution a little. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a29c76cece0c54c No-one involved is Jewish, but sexy women in mass circulation papers is Jewish, sportswomen having to promote themselves as set kittens is Jewish, the dumb feminism Raducencu imbibed at school is Jewish, the courts now dominated by women and female neuroticisms is Jewish, and the complete lack of any mercy at all is Jewish. These blacks that moved from Africa after so many years, evolution started taking place. The pigment that causes dark hair, skin, and eyes is called melanin. Why Did Egyptian Pharaohs Wear Eye Makeup? Jesus was white guy with blue eyes and blonde hairs.Christinity is only for whites. 4 and smudge it close to the lash line for a soft, diffused eye liner look (draw lines with 1-4 steps). A good test to see if you have any of these genes is to have an eye exam and to see if you will have a shade of brown or green. 06 Before having gotten their own house in order, in 1923 they infiltrated ca. Here are some common features of people who have blue eyes. On good looking whites the new British tennis star Emma Raducanu isnt really white but a Romanian-Chinese mix, educated with great privilege at one of our few remaining grammar schools, which are usually much better than your average private school. So, jews are compelled to find ways to destroy White female beauty and the three most successful strategies are: 1. It seems like you possibly detest Hitler, why is this? - February 28, 2017 05:48 pm EST. As divulged, with much more, by his son during a lecture in Toronto. Humanity of all races seem to consciously or unconsciously prefer the white European standard in human beauty. 08 In January 33, Hitler took power and in March Judea Declared War on Germany. You are free to opt out any time or opt in for other cookies to get a better experience. Suffices to say that the Portuguese. Of course, the claims proved to be unfounded, but audiences were left to wonder why the Super Saiyan state drastically altered a fighter's appearance. According to the researchers, it is because there could be an unconscious male adaptation for the detection of.