Light-Up Tops 16.06, 30.56 if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'fospath_com-box-3','ezslot_8',184,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-box-3-0');48. I am grateful to have trained you to face challenges. You have never made me regret the decision I made to become your teacher. They are easy-to-print and assemble, and do not require envelopes! You can appreciate them with the words below. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. It is a great pleasure to see that you have come this far. I am humbled to see your kindness. I found it worthy to let you know that you have been an amazing student so far. The best teachers teach from the heart. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Original Price 9.83 Check out our student appreciation sticker labels selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Go for more, you can do better. You can buy these inexpensive sparkly crayons from Etsy or melt your broken crayons into a DIY version. . Original Price 30.56 You're important. I am not supposed to be saying this but I must say that you are one of my best students since I started teaching. 17. That is the best thing you can do now. Original Price 8.79 Original Price 29.51 These stickers were created using my own clipart designs. 7.86, 9.83 30. I am glad all my effort to train you didnt waste. Once you pick a certificate, you can swap out the background to one that has a different pattern gradient, or texture. Thank you for making me a proud teacher. You will also motivate the students to perform better in their studies. Michaels. Original Price 11.32 Its easy with a set of perfectly smooth stones and acrylic paint pens made for rock painting. Kindness and Good Vibes Sticker Assortment / 6 Alternating Motivational Sayings / 500 Encouraging Colorful 1.5" Labels, Kindness Matters Cards - Kindness Is Contagious Challenge Card (BOX of 100), 1000 Pieces Inspiring Planner Stickers Round Inspirational Quote Label Watercolor Motivational Encouraging Stickers Positive Words Seal Decals Adhesive for Phone, Book, Water Bottle, Envelope, 50 Appreciation Cards, Assortment of 4 x 6 in Thank You Cards Great for Gratitude, Employee Recognition, Staff Appreciation & Work Team Anniversary, Bulk Boxed Set Assortment of Encouragement Gold Foil Notecards w/ Envelopes & Stickers, 24 Employee Appreciation Cards with Envelopes - 6x4in Employee Appreciation Cards Bulk, 6 Designs of Thank You Cards for Employees, Appreciation Cards for Coworkers, Gratitude Cards, Quote Stickers, Positive Stickers 200Pcs Motivational Waterproof Vinyl Stickers for Water Bottle Hydroflasks Laptops Computers Phone for Women Adults Students Teachers Employees, S&O Growth Mindset Stickers to Break Negative Thought Patterns - Inspiring & Encouraging Affirmation Stickers for Planner Decoration - Colorful Motivational Stickers - 1008 1" Inspirational Stickers, 1500 Pieces Happy Smile Face Sticker Small Happy Face Stickers Mini Motivational Stickers Colorful Incentive Stickers Behavior Chart Stickers for Student, 1 Inch (Assorted Color), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 1000 Pcs Kudos Appreciation Stickers Positive Sayings Label Retro You are Awesome Thank You for Being Amazing You Make a Difference Labels for Gratitude Volunteers Nurses Teacher (Classic), Updated other options based on this selection, No Import Fees Deposit & $11.03 Shipping to France. Buy it: Scrabble Letter Tiles at Amazon; Wood Craft Sticks at Amazon. 113. (40% off), Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! If students are not doing up to your expectation, appreciate them for the little they have done with beautiful words of appreciation. Children are likely to become enthusiastic, lifelong learners as a result of being . Check out our stickers for students selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our stickers, labels & tags shops. For more card writing tips see, Thank You Veteran Card Writing Tips Thank You for Defending our Freedom, American Eagl In its four-year history, Freedom Honor Flight, the La Crosse-based affiliate . Buy it: Mini Building Block Kits at Amazon. Colorful mini notepads make a practical, simple gift for kids of all ages. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. This set of 250 motivational stickers costs less than $15. These vivid putty and slime eggs are surefire inexpensive gift ideas for students. Reward Stickers Copyright c by KIZCLUB.COM. Colors will vary depending on printer used.No physical item will be shipped this is a digital PDF file. 43. The nurses noticed. Buy it: Puffy Sticker Sheets at Dollar Tree. You can purchase these stickers alone, or in the teachers bundle - please visit our shop for bundle options.There are 12 stickers on 1 PDF sheet. 31. 20. I appreciate your thoughtfulness and feel lucky to get to be your teacher. I am happy you did it right. I have created a colorful & fun alphabet sticker collection. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. There was a problem completing your request. You are such a fast learner! I tried to look for mistakes in your work but I couldnt find one. 103. Love em or not, Pop-Its are still the reigning king of fidget toys. $7.40 $3.70 ( Save 50%) Employee Thank You Appreciation Inexpensive Square Sticker. You are the kind of student any teacher will like to have. When your students perform well its an achievement worth rewarding. Thats what I want you to do. Pick up a bulk pack for pennies each. That was an incredible performance. My students love the chance to choose and create their own stories using stickers. Second Grade Teacher design for teachers who teach second grade students. It will go a long way in helping me every day. 39. 107. You can always perform better! Also, This fun Digital Stickers Spring clipart is perfect for distance learning to add onto your students' work on SeeSaw, Google, etc! An employee starts as an applicant, comes on board as a new hire, completes those tough first six to twelve months, and then goes about completing critical . 1. Kids love playing with these plastic bendy tubes. Get 100 of these motivational cards for only pennies each. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Theyre nice for older kids who still love this soothing activity. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Save 20% sitewide now. 21. It was a delightful experience to have you in my class. On this site, you can download a free printable student of the month certificate that can be customized online. Thank you, Mrs. Oliver! Keep it up. Pre-Primer Sticker Book Add highlights, virtual manipulatives, and more. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Colorations Fun Stickers - 12 Sheets, 201 Total Stickers. :) Please note: Clipart *cannot* be used to create digital stickers or stamps, since digital stickers are a form of clipart. Related topic: praising someone for hard work. Thank you for putting your best to be attentive in class. 13. With appreciation, Alex. Your active participation is acknowledged. You've got a friend. Give them a place to jot their happy thoughts and fun memories. These words will help you to appreciate your students. Clearance. Unique Student Appreciation stickers featuring millions of original designs created and sold by ind. What's Included:Cover (you can create a journal)2 Different Borders2 Different Styles of Paper (base line and trainer lines)One full lined page to add more to their stories Beginning Sounds/Sounding Out PageWriting a Simple Sentence Practice PageNonfiction Writ, This fun Digital Stickers Christmas clipart is perfect for distance learning to add onto your students' work on SeeSaw, Google, etc! 66. few ideas we put together for inspiration. You are such a great leader! 34. Almost everyone testify that I taught all of you well. The teacher-student relationship is one of the best relationships. You always impress me every time. Sold by Huntuuejo and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Insert your own text and/or graphics to customize these free award certificate templates. What a teacher! I am glad you make use of it very well. 109. You have done amazing work. This set of 24 decks comes with an assortment of games, including Old Maid, Go Fish, and Monster Hearts. Sometimes it surprises adults how much fun kids have playing with classic toys. Here are a few ideas we put together for inspiration. That's correct. Buy it: Motivational Laptop Stickers at Amazon. Give each of your students a fun card game to pass the time at home over a holiday break. $799 ($0.02/Count)$8.99. $7.45 $5.96 ( Save 20%) Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Tag Stickers. I hope to add more packs in the future, but for now, let me tell you what all is included:- 57 different sticker designs- 116 stickers total (including each design and its respective color variation)- Designs include both hand-drawn doodles and phrases a, This fun Digital Stickers SPANISH MEGA Bundle is perfect for distance learning to add onto your students' work on SeeSaw, Google, etc! Original Price 11.06 I dont think I have ever regretted teaching you. Measurement Activities. 9.31, 8.79 104. 3.69, 9.16 Thank you for practicing the morals we taught you to the outside world. 55. Buy it: Colorful Retractable Pens at Amazon. $59.99. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. (10% off), Sale Price 3.69 38. Save up those tins or just buy empty tins in bulk. 63. Thank you for making it easy to be your tutor. Thank you for visiting my store. You are unique in your way. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. 118. Related topic: quotes of appreciation for best friends. Teaching has become a good profession for me since I started teaching you. 11. You have taken the lessons I taught you to one of the greatest levels. Read our Cookie Policy. Add playful touches like stickers and drawings or upload a logo of your organization. 51. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Buy it: Colorful Bendable Pencils at Amazon. I know that you will be a great student. My mind is always at rest whenever I am not around. You make me laugh. Attempts to short-circuit this process by dangling rewards in front of children are at best ineffective, and at worst counterproductive. Each set contains a mix of 12 stickers that have a mix of "pun" sayings and encouraging quotes/ words - eg, "great work!") 117. The set includes: All you need is print on white cardstock, cut along the edges with scissors, pretty ribbon, and youre set.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This is not an EDITABLE template. This is not a CUSTOMIZED Template. This template is not formatted for any pre-cut/branded tags. No physical items will be shipped. Instructions for adding stickers to SeeSaw and Google are included in the download! Do you need creative ideas on how to boost teacher morale? You have just created an everlasting memory for me. Thank you for making my effort show in you. 32. Original Price 1.56 If people want to check the effectiveness of a teacher, they will check it from their students. 19. This set includes fun Christmas digital sticker clipart in color ONLY! I am happy that you passed. These are so popular with kids of all ages. Your download will have two folders with the individual png files as well as a GoodNotes file. Original Price 9.16 Thank you for making my efforts work out. 108. 2nd Grade Sticker Book This set includes fun digital sticker clipart in color ONLY! 110. This HUGE Digital Stickers clipart MEGA BUNDLE is perfect for distance learning to add onto your students' work on SeeSaw, Google, etc! These cute Llama Thank You Stickers are perfect to seal a personalized note or to be used on their own! They are perfect for any celebratory occasion! 3.34, 3.48 Also stickers ca, This download comes with over 100 digital stickers that you can use in your digital planner, lesson plans, or even as clipart! (60% off), Sale Price 14.75 5.56, 7.43 You brighten my day. Theres something irresistible about spring toys. In Classroom Instruction That Works: Research-Based Strategies for Increasing Student Achievement (2001), Marzano, Pickering, and Pollock describe activities that can help students connect effort and achievement. You made all classes fun during teaching. 11.92, 11.25 It will also help you to show that you care about them. Bubbles are another one of those little treats that will make any kids day. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. (20% off), Sale Price 5.83 I am glad all my effort to train you didn't waste. You have been a good student to me so far. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Get them: Printable Motivational Posters at WeAreTeachers. (50% off), Sale Price 6.10 You have bought a good reputation for all of us in the school. Great quality. Buy it: Scratch-Off Activity Cards at Etsy. I believe in your capability. Some filters moved to Formats filters, which is at the top of the page. Your class was my favorite when I was teaching. I also used them to seal individual chocolate chip cookies in little cellophane bags. MockoFun is a paid online graphic design tool. 88. Keep it up. You can purchase these stickers alone, or in the teachers bundle - please visit our shop for bundle options.There are 12 stickers on 1 PDF sheet. (45% off), Sale Price 1.40 Dinner and a Show 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Meet in Urban Building Atrium Sticky notes are incredibly useful in any classroom. These adorable craft sets come in a variety pack of 24 featuring four different themes: Secret Clubhouse, Unicorn House, Butterfly House, and Space Center. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Continue to make the best out of your talent. Teaching Measurement. Thank you for making me happy for teaching you. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. **All images come in color only! (40% off), Sale Price 93.28 Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. We are lucky to have you as our student. Lowest price in 30 days. Have you seen our calm-down jars? Teachers and students are created to work together. Your students will love choosing one, or you can choose it for them along with a special note. Features: Sufficient quantity: There are 500 appreciation stickers printed with different encouragement words, and the number is sufficient, which can fully satisfy you for different occasions. 97. I know that you will be a good student from the first day I set my eyes on you. Here are some appreciation words to help you communicate your commendation to your students. I have never encountered any problem whenever I am teaching you. Pair these adorable food pull-apart erasers with your personalized pencils. Original Price 4.39 Original Price from 8.79 Ideas, Inspiration, and Giveaways for Teachers. 45. This is a digital file.WHATS INCLUDED? A NON-PERSONALIZED/NON-EDITABLE PRINTABLE digital file. 1 PDF File with 12 round label. )Please note: Clipart *cannot* be used to create digital stickers or st. Candy Appreciation Labels [] Leave a comment Cancel reply. You can write thank-you notes on any kind of paper or grab a set of greeting cards. They felt the love in Our inpatient hospital pharmacy places stickers on meds being send to the nursing floor. If I start today, I will not finish thanking you for all the things you have done. Want to encourage your students to write? In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Teaching Math. It will be more good if all teachers have a student like you. Thank you for putting your best to be attentive in class. 69. 58. These stickers were created using my own clipart designs. Thank you for being a good student to all of us at (school name). 3.95, 4.39 49. Help your students build fine motor and problem-solving skills with these adorable mini puzzles that feature an assortment of wild animals. Thank you for taking your academics seriously and willing to do new things. 96. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. They added a little color and style to my dessert buffet table and helped me customize my cupcake containers to fit the occasion. The dedication you have to always learn new things makes me like you. My appreciation goes to all my students. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! 2nd grade crew stickers. 92. I suggest printing the covers on cardstock for durability, using different colored cardstock for each level, and lamenting the master for longer keeping. (10% off), Sale Price 3.34 Students are always bothered if they did well or not. Part of the positive affirmations sticker collection. Classroom ideas, free printables, and great teacher ideas right here. Captcha failed to load. Thank you for being an exceptional student. 33. That is so thoughtful of you. Title: stickers1 Created Date: 7/20/2011 10:50:53 PM if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-leader-4','ezslot_7',611,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-4-0');114. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. 21. I cherish you forever, my friend. Original Price from 10.53 23. 6.26, 5.92 . Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Congratulations on this new upliftment! I hope you will perform better in the next exam. SIXTEEN ROUND engaging and amusing well-designed adulting sayings, this stickers are packed with artistic designed to encourage good reading habits for adults, and boost someone's day with these adorable stickers: Thank you for doing good work again. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. You are an inspiration to everyone around you. Lilo And Stitch Best Friend TattoosBuy on Amazon: 4: Lilo and Stitch Stickers and 9. 70 Unique Ways on How To Praise Someone For Their Work Professionally, 71 Ways to Say Im Grateful to God for Everything for All He Has Done for Me, 53 Thank You Message for Attending Wedding Anniversary, 60 Invigorating Prayer for Strength And Comfort in Trying Time, 76 Refreshing Ways to Bless Your Day with this Powerful Morning Prayer, 55 Positive New Beginning Quote About Move Forward and Never Look Back, 50 Thank You For Your Dedication And Commitment Quotes, Emails and Letters. (15% off). (50% off), Sale Price 3.95 Thank you for representing the school well in the outside world. 68. Pair it with a package of hot cocoa for the perfect gift to keep them busy and cozy over winter break. A teacher should always take their time to praise their students for the good things they do. That was such an excellent performance! $7.25 $5.80 ( Save 20%) nacho average team sticker. Puffy Stickers. (Just a heads up, WeAreTeachers may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'fospath_com-portrait-1','ezslot_18',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-portrait-1-0');73. 120. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'fospath_com-leader-1','ezslot_25',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-1-0');12. If you have the opportunity to appreciate your students, do so. (48 images total!) We are sorry. Download. Instructions for adding stickers to SeeSaw and Google are included in the download! 2, Watercolor stickers, Digital Stickers Clipart Nature Theme {distance learning stickers}, Daisy Girl Scout Thank you Tag, Circle Favors Card, Stickers, Gift Tags, PDF. Thank you for studying hard to have an outstanding result. Thank you. Cheers to more great achievements. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. That is good of you and I hope to see you do better next. Students are unique in their way. teacher appreciation week stickers. I never expect that your result will be fruitful as this. These stickers were created using my own clipart designs. :) Please note: Clipart *cannot* be used to create digital stickers or stamps, since digital stickers are a form of clipart. Instructions for adding stickers to SeeSaw and Google are included in the download! 40. I appreciate your effort. 10. Expressing gratitude will help you improve the relationship between you and your students. I was surprised to see your performance in the assessment. 1st . When I see your name, I am always amazed by your encouragement. You have been doing your best to utilize your talent. I know that you will improve better and it had come to reality. I am sure that you will see a good result in the end. Copyright 2021. Yes, more bookmarks! Decorate and personalize laptops, windows, and more Removable, kiss-cut vinyl stickers Super durable and water-resistant 1/8 inch (3.2mm) white border around each design Matte finish Sticker types may be printed and shipped from different locations Students love stickers! Put in more effort to do better every time. Learn more. 74. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Buy in bulk and theyre less than a dollar each. Jay was killed early Thursday morning by a fellow student, and we're sharing songs and stories related to his life right now. Unique Appreciation Students stickers featuring millions of original designs created and sold by in. Also stickers ca, This fun Digital Stickers Halloween Theme clipart is perfect for distance learning to add onto your students' work on SeeSaw, Google, etc! Teachers can help students do this by making the connection explicit. 81. You did well beyond the limit set for excellence. Thank you for making me see new things in a better way. Male and Female Teens, and Unisex Adults. Cool to be Kind printable certificate. Your effort is greatly appreciated. When you appreciate your students for doing something tangible for you, you will motivate them for better performance. These stickers were created using my own clipart designs. Original Price 11.25 Fantastic work! Buy it: Motivational Laptop Stickers at Amazon. Multi-function: You can add these quality stickers to gifts, thank you letters, postcards, bags . (25% off), Sale Price 11.92 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. The cooperative work of your class has made me a superstar. When you let students add stickers to their writing, you have an opportunity for a terrific story! Thank you for being ready to learn and ask questions. 48 stickers total! These laptop stickers are fun inexpensive gift ideas for students. You are a good helper, and you did everything with a smile. Please try again. Then just buy solid-colored pencils. Save 11%. In recognition of the important contributions, impact, and value of our 11,000+ academic and professional graduate students at UC Berkeley, we are pleased to celebrate Graduate and Professional Student Appreciation Week April 4-10, 2022 . Keep up the good work. How To Write A Letter To Your GrandmaThe body is probably the largest section of a. I will keep your strength, your intelligence and your lifelong yen for knowledge. Thank you for making my effort come out with flying colors. All the things that you did to make me a proud teacher made me happy. Happy our birthday to you. I look at you every time and smile at your inspired character. These flexible pencils will wow your students for less than a quarter each. 46. I appreciated all that you did to make everyone happy. 95. Buy it: Make-a-Face Sticker Sheets at Amazon. You have done incredible work again. Thank you for being a good student to all of us at (school name). Your focus to learn every day makes me happy. 3. 80. (60% off), Sale Price 8.06