. "", Nope, it's not just you. Earth/Air Mercuries and Sun conjunction Mercury people are usually the top students in your school/classroom. She was depicted as a beautiful woman often accompanied by the winged godling Eros (Love). Another extremely important section of the horoscope, the 7th house marks the angle of the Descentdant. The 10th house in astrology stands for social status and professional life prospects. It is primarily associated with your career growth, achievements, reputation, recognition, and self-responsibilities. Apollo, Union, Adonis (and Sappho widely) are conjunct in Libra in 10th house;the stellium sextiles my Sun and MErcury and trines my Psyche and Lilith. If you saw Putin running a hot dog stand, would he be sexy. a firm believer in whichever doctrine they subscribe to. People with this placement are thus likely to attract good luck and karma throughout their professional journey. It feels all over the place. I GOT LILITH CONJ ASC IN SCORPIO, LEO MIDHEAVEN CONJ MERCURY, SUN 10H, VARUNA CONJ MC n SQUARE ASC AND CONJ MERCURY n also my venus conjuncts jupiter, can any of u guess wats gonna happen? Posts: 9778From: Death StarRegistered: Nov 2012. Having your 11th house in fiery Aries can show you're someone who is a true independent warrior. You are made for da stage girl! One that you can easily relate to theatre, art and social gatherings? It comprises an open space kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a storage area, a bathroom and 3 bedrooms, of which one is en-suite and uncovered verandas. . They have to spell things out for you if they're into you, to communicate their feelings to you, - You might be the last one to find out someone has feelings for you, - Your limbs and hair might stand out somehow (maybe you have tattoos on your hands, arms, legs, etc), - Your image and your presence will help you achieve your goals. or you may have harsh aspects to your rising sign. In none of these houses but my Sun conjunct Pluto and sesquare Mars 11. In this life area, you also notice patterns more easily and you apply tact and strategical thinking. They need to feel a part of society, to feel recognised and acknowledged by the people. Secrets may be revealed, and intuition heightened. Psyche: 14 Gemini in my tropical 7th houseBRIDGING PHYSICAL SPACE AND SOCIAL DISTINCTIONS, TWO MEN COMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY. Pluto Conjunct the MC Wow I have Medusa conjunct Ascendant and venus square Ascendant and indeed have an edgy style with a few tattoos and love of rock music. Currently you have JavaScript disabled. might like to wear revealing clothing to rebel, Aphrodite conjunct mc at pisces, 1 degree, and opposites saturn. I could always see my grandmas house from my window. Aphrodite was actually a goddess of war, not only sex, beauty, love and fertility. These natives will give off an aura of unconditional love. Fixed Star Denebola 21 Virgo conjunct Sun or Ascendant gives a strong desire to rebel against what society says to be normal. What do you think about gemini aphrodite in the 10th house, conjunct venus? Power is very sexy. jewelry was made for their bodies. This one relates directly to the image of the opera. they have a personal sense of style. Venus. All you ever want to know about the houses in your natal chart! Since Fire signs are confident, aggressive and usually extroverted in nature. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 A thoughtfully prepared meal, with flavors bursting in just the right way, romances the palate. Hii love,how are you? My Aphrodite is in Libra in 10th house (13 degrees) and widely conjunct my Pluto on 9 Libra - usually too wide to count for me. might get tattoos near the hips or their genitals Give also the meaning of the astedois youve asked about: 16 -- Psyche -- Perseverance of love, connection of a psychic nature, awakening of intuition, soul seeking completion. btw How on earth did you manage to do words in bold type?) Chiron in the Tenth House. The person who can give love will be very popular and well loved by others. In Roman mythology, she was known as Venus. Thanks alot ???? Idk if this considered a good aspects The tenth house is also associated with the Midheaven (on the tenth house cusp). You also tend to judge people by your looks. If a person feels poorly about their job, they may try to improve their skills or reputation in the workplace. - You might be athletic and be praised for your body and/or muscular athletic active individuals might be the apple of your eye, - You might get recognition for your abilities, your entrepreneurship and the energy you put in your projects, - Huge "I'm a leader, not a follower" energy, - In love, you might like the idea of chasing the individual and passionate love affairs. I hope you have a good day Can I ask a question please3 Could u tell me thoughts on Aphrodite Aries in 10th? Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. Three-bedroom house in Aphrodite Hills, Paphos with built area of 153 sqm. 28 Gemini Fixed star Betelgeuse makes someone very argumentative and witty with a quick mind. People with Venus conjunct Mars can do anything and people still have a hard time being mad at them because they have this natural likeability and charm. I think Aphrodite asteroid has a lot to do with your fashion style. Now back to this topic- with the guy I'm dating we have (all less than 2deg): His Mercury Conjunct my LustHis Uranus trine my LustHis Pluto Squre my LustMy Mars Conjunct his Lust, His Valentine Trine my SunMy Valentine Sextile his MercuryMy Valentine Sq his NeptuneMy Valentine Opposite his Cupid, His Cupid Trine my MarsMy Cupid conjunct his Venus My Cupid Opposite his NeptuneMy Cupid Trine his Pluto, My Adonis Conjunct his SunHis Adonis Sextile my VenusHis Adonis Sextile my Uranus, His Eros Conjunct my ValentineHis Eros Squre my UranusMy Eros Trine his SunMy Eros Sextile his Mars, Haven't check the Draco will get back laterrrr. Here we want to be alone, take a backseat, and focus on our inner life. (And if I say so myself, my bf is f***ing hot!). - again with the performing. libra rising: libra rising is known for having beautiful symmetrical faces. This native may try very hard to attract men, but really does not like men(understatement of the century. NATALLY I have Adonis and Aphrodite conjunct in Libra Aphrodite is conjunct my natal Pluto and trines my POF and all of them trine my Venus in Gemini! You don't need to BELIEVE in Jesus to come here and/or to contact me. Hello everybody! Libra however get along really well with Virgos. Read the Medusa myth). I love love love all your info on asteroids! Others view them as lazy but its not their fault. She's likely drawn to rich desserts . Jealous of other's children and their worth. Remember to schedule some downtime with family, too, when this happens. 1. !! And my venus conjunct Jupiter &saturn in libra -ROFL. People will be like oh he probably planned this for years while when a Venusian does the same thing people will be like oh it was probably a mistake, she didnt mean it. - My ADonis/Plut conj his Pluto:very intense and potent tie relates to sexual magnetism in double! i was absolutely expecting some sort of david cage type of thing, but instead it was some off-screen thing and focused on some random lesbian servants. They could foreshadow career advancement, a change in your life path, or dealings with someone in a position of authority. This is because Aquariuses are unique and often think differently than other people, so they might do things that are new and unique from the eyes of others. It describes your finances, personal belongings, spending habits, income sources, and your relationship to each of these. You're very curious, quick witted and very likeable, - Quite popular and always surrounded by people. her parents were childhood friends- her mom has an aquarius venus which can be a friends to lovers type of placement. others may love talking to you, how you have a way with words, your accent. A lot of them started working early or had to be the caretaker of a sibling. Internally. Aphrodite Conjunct Mercury independent energy This doesn't apply to everyone but Libra with Aquarius Moon tend to be kind if they want something from you. detached in an attractive way the sex scene in god of war 3 wasnt that bad. Plutonians are seen as calculating. yes, I think it`s important to look into the natals to see if there are natally important connections. CLICK HERE- http://www.astrologykrs.comBook link- http://www.astrologykrs.com/Shop.htmlThese videos are based on the ancient science of Vedic Astrology known. There are days when I think I look better than anybody walking down the street with meother days that I don't feel fit leaving the house lol But I do turn heads and people stop me to tell me they "love" my smile.. should i try to recalculate? You have a luxurious vibe. - In the love department you might be a hopeless romantic, - Suitors are beautiful/handsome, affectionate and flirty. )trine his dr Sun in 8th (1,5)(probably) trines his dr Moon in 8th, My dr Valentine in Pisces in 3rd:trine his VAlentine in Scorpio in 11th (2)trine his dr Neptune in Cancer in 8th (1,5), His Cupido in Sagittarius in 1st housetrine my Chiron in Aries in 4th (1,5)trines my Cupido in Leo in 8th (2), His dr Cupido in Cancer in 8thconjuncts my Saturn in Cancer in 8th (3,5)conjuncts my Eros in Cancer in 8th (0,5)trines my dr Amor in Pisces in 3rd (1,5), My Cupido in Leo in 8thtrine his Neptune in Sagittarius in 1st (0,5), My dr Cupido in Sagittarius in 1st conjunct his Mercury in Sagittarius in 1st (002! )trine his dr Mars in Aries in 4th (006)trine his dr Jupiter in Aries in 4th (1)conjunct his dr Chiron in Sagittarius in 1st (1,5)trine his dr Amor in Aries in 4th, His dr Aphrodite in Aries in my 4th trines my Sun in Sagittarius in 1st (1,5)trines my Mercury in SAgittarius in 1st (2)conjuncts my dr Venus in Aries in 4th (1,5), My dr Aphrodite in Aquarius in 2ndtrine his Karma in Libra in 9th (0,5), His Psyche in Aquarius in 2nd conjunct my Psyche i Aquarius in 2nd (1), HIs dr Psyche in Virgo in 9thopposite my dr Mars in Pisces in 3rd (1)opposite my dr Amor in Pisces in 3rd (2)conjuncts my dr DSC in Virgo (3), My Psyche in Aquarius in 2nd opposite his dr Venus in Leo in 8th (1)trine his dr Uranus in Gemini in 7th (2)conjunct his dr Juno in Aquarius in 2nd (2), His Eros in Pisces in 3rdconjunct my Jupiter in Pisces in 3rd (3)trine my dr Saturn in Scorpio in 11th (2)trine my dr Eros in Scorpio in 11th (2,5)trine my dr Juno in Cancer in 7th (1,5), His dr Eros in Libra in 10th conjuncts my Pluto in Libra in 10th (2)#trines my DSC in Gemini (009)trines my dr Moon in Gemini in 7th (0)conjuncts my dr Karma in Libra in 10th (1), My Eros in Cancer in 8thtrine his Valentine in Scorpio in 11th (1)conjuncts his dr Neptune in Cancer in 8th (2)conjuncts his dr Cupido in Cancer in 8th (0,5), My dr Eros in Scorpio in 11th opposite his Chiron (1). His dr Valentine in Gemini in my 7th:trine my Moon in Aquarius in 2 (1)conjuncts my Karma in Gemini in 7th (2,5)! Eros in the tenth house: These people have an aura of desirable passion. I don't need anything from you, except to serve you. Love, Sexy and rich vibe You charm people with your looks and charisma. I have a bunch of asteroids in Libra, though more on the 22-27 space, including Sappho, Kassandra, DNA, Apollo, Adonis and who knows what else. I did an overlook over these asteroids with the other muicman, too, and will just list the doublewhammies: Cupido / VenusCupido / ErosEros / MarsEros / NeptuneValentine / ValentineEros / Eros. Thank you:)). Let me give you my loong list of actors / musicmen (only mentioning the important conjunctions, oppositions, trines of major player): his Adonis;conjuncts my Plutotrines my SN, His Adonis:opposite my Chirontrine my Moon, My Adonis:conjunct his Adonistrine his Psyche(sextile his Sun and Moon=), His Adonis:conjunct my Adonistrine my Psyche(sextile my Sun and Mercury), My ADonis:conjuncts his Moonconjuncts his NN. MC (Aries) trine mars,pluto and chiron, and square eros The answer to love's longing, a place to finally meet. She is well known for her jealousy rather than her beauty. Depending on the Sign of your 10th House, astrologers can interpret how you work, act, and make choices to contribute to society in a productive way. 3.Apollo Conjunct the Ascendant BTW since I know the ascendant now, I can see where my asteroids fall into his chart. Fixed sign have a reputation for being stubborn, but have you heard about cardinal sign? genuinely enjoy the finer things in life's purpose; build your dream" This person can likely find personal fulfillment through cultivating and nurturing something to grow, this can be children, plants, relationships, animals, etc. I have venus in libra semisextile my ascendant Scorpio is the sister sign of Taurus (rules the throat, neck and chin), so expect that these people can also gain money from their voice or have a beautiful voice. It is an angular house and is also known as the MidHeaven, and Medium Coeli. remember that different planets rule different body parts and are associated with different physical features. Cheat sheets for learning astrology: Zodiac Signs, Planets, Planets In Houses, Elements, Modalities, and Aspects, Astrology house wheel with general meanings per house, Personalised guide to your natal houses and their meanings, Meaning of each house in your personal chart: the sign on the cusp of each house and what it means for you, Ruling planet of each house and how to understand its effect in your chart, Planets in the house, with guidance on how to interpret them. Let me read ad re-read all of your posts and then give feedback along with my aspects LOL. saturn dominant 1st house- intimidating smaller eyes, mature face, sharp facial structure/features. To my Mercury/Pluto people please protect yourself. "I want to welcome you to my website. The 10th house in astrology is the house of Career and reputation. aphrodite in 10th house June 24, 2022 by are eddie and venom in a relationship / Friday, 24 June 2022 / Published in ansible yum check if package is installed Like drugs, alcohol, smoking or medicines. Asc sextile Venus and bi-quintile pluto and great attractor Aphrodite. Earth Mercuries - tend to restrain themselves from doing something stupid so that they are perceived all too well. Hesiod's account of her birth allegorizes the powerful sexuality of her nature. In 2015, Bullock was chosen as People's Most Beautiful Woman and was included in Time's 100 most influential people in the world in 2010. This native may have a sense of power and drive that is very attractive to the opposite sex. aphrodite in 10th house. Mars in 2nd house have a change of voice when angry. This is also the house of children and hobbies, so expect a lot of activity in these areas of your life when this house is activated. they have an 11th house stellium in their synastry chart. venus in the 3rd house: you may like the way you think/your way of applying logic and processing information. - His Karma conj my Sapprho:it was fated again the fact that i was imediattely attracted and passionated by him. Smart af. 850 BC) records a slightly different but not necessarily older version in which Dione and Zeus are parents to Aphrodite. Hi Amowls - lovely aspects you have there. Ketu - Likewise, If Ketu is 9th house Lord through its sign Scorpio, as it co-rules Scorpio along with Mars, and sits in 10th house in Sagittarius then 1st of all we need to make sure of Mars' position as it is the main ruler. Was a long list but i just discovered about asteroids lol and i am very curious. This house looks to the long term, to meaning, purpose, and the big picture. Significant opportunities may present themselves during transits here. 4. likes to rebel against fashion trends The kind of person to stare at someone and not moving their head only moving their eyes, thinking nobody will see them staring. These people should never work in the service industry because bumping into that many people can be too much for them since they absorb peoples energies. Aphrodite and Psyche both in Airsigns give it some "airyness", too. You might be impulsive, dive in very quickly and burn out if you're not careful. ------------------I'm sooo happy! It is related to your wider circle of friends or business network, or an organization or group you share similar interests with. !Chiron is associated with the emotional wounds we receive early on in our lives. Potent tie. People will look up to you and see you as a lovely and graceful person. lol. What about aphrodite in libra 10th house??? They are also good at coming up with witty comebacks towards rude customers. If you have Fixed star Antares (9 Sagittarius) in conjunction with a personal planet you have to be careful with becoming to obsessed. 2101 -- Adonis -- Spell bound love, sexual magnetism, the desire to arouse, please and fulfill the beloved. You know what makes you original, and you can enthusiastically embrace your wild child. And much more! 04 She is also known as the Lady of Cythera, the Lady of Cyprus because of her birth story. I`m very much into chartrulers, too.I actually think that a big part of the attraction I feel to that guy may stem from the fact that his Sun (and Moon) is exactly conjunct my 7th house ruler (Mercury). - Jonnhys Apollo conj his AC- Adonis conj his Sun/Psych/Merc- Cupid conj his Saturn/Pluto- Sapprho conj his 5thcusp- Aphrodit its in his 9th,opose his Sun tight- Pan is exact conj his Kiron- Anteros is conj his Valentine.opose his VX, - My ANteros is conj my Pluto.trine my NN- Adonis is conj my Pluto- Cupid is conj my Neptune/IC- Sapprho is in my 8th,conj my Osiris- Aphrpdite is conj my Isis/MC- Pan is exact trine my VX and Jup- Apollo is conj my Sun, - His Psych/Adonis/Cupid falls in my 1st:my bf feels very attracted to my way of appearing and also awakes my soul in an intuitive way, - My Anteros conj his Sat/PLut/Cupid , falling in his 4th house: my loves longing i find in his deepest core and home.Feel my love returned through his commitment,intensity and himself. - it is true, by my love for musicals and astrology I become some sort of an outcast; but I fought it through. Cancer placements/Moon 1st housers might want to live close to their parents. The moon in the 10th house will focus on a person's feelings about their job. Homer (ca. fixed signs in the 9th house: may be religious. I can tell you from the top of my head where those asteroids are in my natal chart. might speak about religion and their beliefs often. can l get back to you tonight because you have set a rather large benchmark there!!! These natives are very attractive. Interestingly, it also rules your short-term priorities and your short trips including driving, your car and your commute. very devoted individuals. "celebrities that share north node in the 2nd house ~ others like winona ryder, madonna, carl jung & robert de niro success if you persist with patient dedication. It signifies your early education, your thinking and speaking style, your attitude to learning, emailing, texting, posting, talking, reading, as well as your siblings, and neighbours. Are you planning to move, enhance, or renovate your place? Jealous of people with better family. Sometimes its okay to close your eyes to protect your heart. He is one half of the production duo The Neptunes (with Chad Hugo) with whom he produces hip-hop, R&B and pop music. Thank you. This house corresponds to Capricorn and its planetary ruler, Saturn. Venus Taurus magnetizes naturally -- with an easy going sensuality that puts others at ease too. a dark but unique style and aesthetic might want/have dyed hair, tattoos and piercings Aphrodite's cabin has a painted roof, with pillars and a blue-and-white checkerboard deck with steps and gray walls. Having your 12th house ruler in the 1st house can be a very hard placement to have because you will have less energy than others. mars dominant 1st house- strong/defined face & forehead, could be androgynous, lusty eyes. It is also the house of deep, disturbing emotions, connections, intuition, metaphysical matters, and the game of power. But the earth element keeps them grounded, down-to-earth and stable.