Stir and serve. I like Peach Pie Filling but you could use canned peaches. Now just bake at 350F for 30 minutes and enjoy! Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 40 mins Total Time: 45 mins Servings: 12 Print Rate Pin Ingredients 28 ounces peaches , 1 large can in heavy syrup In a saucepan, bring peaches and reserved 1/4 cup juice just to a boil. You dont mix up the cake mix with anything else, just cut open the bag and sprinkle evenly over your peaches. So my, This particular cobbler IS my all-time favorite. A homemade gluten free dump cake is much easier. It will look dry and powdery, but that's okay. Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 45 minutes. You can leave the peaches whole to keep things simple, or cut them in half or into 1-inch pieces if your prefer. It will be very dry and powdery, but don't worry; it will rehydrate as the cobbler bakes. Id hate to have to go back to the store. If using canned, drain off the juice.) I actually have a question. My mom always made box mix cakes, so thats what I grew up on. Some cobbler recipes are savory, but generally they are considered to be sweet. In fact, its is so sweet that you dont even need brown sugar! I am so sorry that it didnt turn out for you. Add the milk or cream, stirring just until combined. Slice the butter into thin pieces, and add it on top of the cake mix. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. The canned peaches and cake mix are the secret to this quick and simple dessert. Some recipes call for 1/4 cup of lemon juice, but I dont find that you need this at all- its delicous as it is! On my way to the store to buy the ingredients, going to bake and serve to my Bid Whist players on tomorrow. Dont mix the cake mix into the fruit and juice, just sprinkle it evenly over the top. Let the dish sit for five minutes after removing it from the oven. Other than linking to a page, do not copy or otherwise use images or original recipes without my written permission. I provide a mix of recipes from scratch and semi-homemade for all cooking and baking levels. I added some Amaretto to the peaches and followed the rest of the recipe exactly. Please help, we want to try making something comforting . In fact, I did not know it was called dump cake until I was an adult. Drizzle the powdered cake mix with reserved syrup and melted butter,doing your best to cover all the cake mix with liquid. In a sauce pan, melt the butter and add it to the bowl. In a medium-size mixing bowl coarsely mix the flour, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter together. ONE: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep a oven safe 913 baking dish with cooking spray. Peach Cobbler From Scratch - Sweet and Savory Meals Because of these scrub sponges, I was able to remove numerous stains from my counter tops. Youll know its ready because youll see the fruit juices begin to bubble through any cracks in the topping. I have quarts of home canned peaches. Once it's cooled to room temperature, it's much easier to scoop with a flat spatula. Try using three cups of fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, nectarines, cherries, plums, or any other juicy fruit you have available. If you click the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Lightly spray the inside of a 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray to prevent the bottom of the cake from sticking. But if you happen to have any leftovers or would like to bake this in advance and then reheat, heres how you would do that: Once your cobbler is cooked and cooled, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 5 days. The juice from the can of peaches and the melted butter will moisten the cake mix and the result will be perfect, again without mixing. Becky Mansfield - Your Modern Family, LLC. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Call Me PMc is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Need some comfort food right now? 1/2 cup pecans, roughly chopped (optional) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut butter into 16 pieces and distribute across the top of the cake mix. Quick and easy peach dump cake recipe (peach cobbler dump cake), homemade with simple ingredients. Yummy, easy peach cobbler made with cake mix. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees until heated through (about 30 minutes). Place two cans of peach pie filling in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches. I need to add a bit more sugar before using them. I could have made a regular stir cake with nutritious eggs in less time and tried and true. 3. Q: Can I use other fruit or pie fillings instead for peach cobbler? 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe - Mashed Sprinkle the cinnamon over the peaches. Dessert is ready in a few hours with no work at all. Special enough for a holiday but simple enough to throw together any weeknight. Thaks for all your great recipes and easy to follow .instructions. Some of you may be wondering why I wouldnt just use a cake mix. Pour peaches into a baking dish. Pour the can of soda on top. If you click the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Im going to try it. Step 2: Sprinkle a bag of yellow cake mix evenly over your peaches in the casserole dish. Peach cobbler is the ideal way to savor the flavor of summer, even if it's not summertime. It makes you feel as though you are in the South on a warm sunny day. Does it matter if its heavy syrup or juice? I like doing different twists with this. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder 1/8 teaspoon salt 3/4 cup milk 1/2 teaspoon vanilla Instructions Drain peaches and mix with 1/4 cup sugar. The best Peach Cobbler Recipe with only 3 Ingredients! Easy 3-ingredient peach cobbler that is as quick as dump and bake! I use nonstick spray on my casserole dish because it makes cleaning it later easier. This worked perfectly! I didnt have that much butter what did you do add more than the recipe called for? You can also microwave the butter for a few seconds but never leave oil or butter in the microwave for more than 30 seconds at a time. Read on to learn how to make the easiest and best peach cobbler you've ever tried. Ingredients 2 1/2 cups mixed frozen berries (or any other type of frozen fruit you like) 2 to 2 1/2 cups Sprite (or other clear pop) 1 box white cake mix Instructions Preheat oven to 350F. With just three ingredients, it simply cannot be manufactured. 3 Ingredient Cobbler - TheSuperHealthyFood Peel and slice fresh peaches into chunks (or drain canned peaches). Easy-To-Make 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe - TheFoodXP 1. handful slivered almonds, for garnish (optional) 6. medium-ripe peaches, peeled and sliced. Peach Cobbler With Cake Mix - Table for Seven - Chefs & Recipes The information shown is Edamams estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. I love to share my organization tips, kid ideas, money-saving tips and recipes with you. Heavy syrup canned peaches contain water, sugar, and corn syrup, and pack in a whopping extra 200 calories or so. Sprinkle cake mix directly on top of peaches. Do other sites recipes print? So go ahead and try some of my other cobbler recipes on the blog, Ive linked a few below. I hope youve found something delicious to make today. They are delicious while warm or at room temperature and great for a quick holiday sweet treat as well. Have a great day, friends! Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix - Fresh Coast Eats Spray an 8x11.5 oven-safe dish with non-stick spray. Stir in the milk, just until combined. If youve wondered how to make peach cobbler with canned peaches, this is the perfect recipe for you. That makes it on the top of our list of go-to desserts to make for holiday dinners, backyard barbecues, and potluck events. Ensuring the cake mix layer is well covered with liquid is key. I liked the cake crust on the top, but it was soupy underneathway to juicy. Please read my disclosure policy. Gee, I just made it w/frozen peaches/yellow cake mix & 1 can of diet Sprite. Shake pan slightly to distribute butter and allow some of the flour mixture to sink into the peaches. I love hearing from you! Literally! We'll also tell you how to customize it using different types of fruit, so you can enjoy this recipe during every season. So next time youre in a pinch and need a quick dessert for company, check your pins or bookmarks for this one. Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe Canned Peaches Recipes | Trellis Framework by Mediavine. Sign me up for Amanda's newsletter, Foodie in the Craft Room for free recipe and craft ideas! If you have never tried one you need to. Peach Dump Cake without Cake Mix - Lynn's Kitchen Adventures This delicious 3-ingredient peach cobbler recipe uses easy-to-find, shelf-stable ingredients, so you can store them in the pantry until you're ready to bake. Would this be ok or how do I fix it. That is how most people make it, but if you have read the ingredients on a cake mix you know it contains all kinds of things. Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler - The Magical Slow Cooker It worked wonderfully. Ingredients 2 (15.25 ounce) cans peaches in light syrup 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix cup butter, melted Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I love this peach cobbler, and I was wondering if you have an easy black berry recipe, as this is one of our favorites as well. This is one of those easy recipes that you love baking the best peach cobbler. Dig in! To use the sprite you have to remove an equal amount of liquid from the peach liquid. I havent made this yet, but will be within the next few days. Store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to three months. TWO: Add undrained peaches to baking dish. They have plenty of juice. Yes, even in this day and age of empty store shelves you should be able to find the ingredients needed for this recipe. It uses easy-to-find, shelf-stable ingredients, so you can store them in the pantry until you're ready to bake. Set aside. Other peaches are packed in light syrup containing water and sugar, which adds around 85 calories. This 3 INGREDIENT PEACH COBBLER is amazing! Break apart the packed brown sugar and sprinkle on the cake. Preheat oven to 350 F. Add sliced peaches to the baking pan and spread evenly. Spread peaches, with liquid, into a 913 baking dish. If you're serving it warm, it will be difficult to serve with a spatula. Dont mix it.. just pour the box of mix on top of the fruit. for a quick and comforting dessert year-round. After eating this delicious bisquick cobbler, the inevitable clean-up follows. Preheat oven to 350F. Should I thicken the juice before adding the cake mix? 3 Ingredient Cake Mix Dump Peach Cobbler First, you can use canned peaches in heavy syrup or fresh peaches. In terms of canned peaches, about how many cans of peaches should one use? Step 2. This was great the only thing I did different was I used Betty crocker butter pecan cake mix . Drain one of the cans of peaches, reserving the syrup. I cant print your recipes. to gently press the cake mix down into the peaches. 2022 RECIPEBOY. Stir until everything is mixed. It makes the best topping no need for sugar and cinnamon because this butter & batter recipe is as sweet as can be. Do you think I will have an over abundance of juice since theyre frozen? How to Make Cake Mix Cobbler Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top for an after-dinner snack or add some whipped cream for a quick dessert. Dump can of peaches into the casserole dish. Melt 4 ounces of butter and evenly pour the melted butter over the cake mix. Peach Dump Cake Recipe (3 Ingredients) - Mom Foodie To make a homemade version of yellow cake mix, you'll need 2-1/4 cups of all-purpose flour, 1-1/4 cups granulated sugar, 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Family loved it! I just read the same exact recipe on All Recipes and it says to use TWO cans of peaches in heavy syrup. Easy Peach Cobbler (Using Fresh, Frozen or Canned Peaches) Let us know what you think! Its turned into a complete family affair. Cleaning up after cooking is no longer a concern in my home. If you decided to add the optional sugar-cinnamon seasoning, mix the two together in a small bowl and sprinkle it on top of the peaches. Spray the base of the baking tray with cooking spray. If you like cinnamon, you might want a little bit of sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top (but that's optional). Love cobbler? 1. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. THREE: Slice butter sticks into thin slices and place over the top of the cake mix covering as much of the top as possible. Every Monday, a group of us would get together while our preschoolers attended a little bible-study. Im already thinking of other ways to make this Maybe canned cherries with chocolate cake mix. Then sprinkle the rest of the cake mix on top and stir again. Sprinkle with flour mixture until evenly spread over the pan. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Heres what you will need: Obsessed with peaches? Q: Can I make peach cobbler with white cake mix? No one likes a peach cobbler with sticky peels; blanch the peaches for 30-60 seconds and then drop them in ice-cold water. This 4 Ingredient Peach Dump Cake is a must have recipe all summer long! Drain the second can of peaches,reserving the syrup, and pour the peaches into the pan. Between the peaches, cake mix, and ice cream- youll be sure this recipe took forever (no one will know it was an easy dessert that took just over 30 minutes to make!). I love feeling stylish while I clean. Then pour both cans of peaches (with the syrup) on top of the cake mix. I am using French peaches, what kind of syrup should I use and a cup right ? Required fields are marked *. Toss together the sliced peaches, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and lemon juice in a large bowl. If you like cinnamon, you might want a little bit of sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle on top (but thats optional). 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler with Cake Mix (in 5 minutes!) Then cut the butter into chunks and melt. It only requires 5 minutes of hands on work and then the oven does the rest of the work for you! Required fields are marked *. I used two 29-ounce cans of Del Monte Sliced Peaches and would recommend using the same. Read my entire Privacy Policy here. Do not mix the cake mix into the peaches. Sprinkle peaches with ground cinnamon. Drain the second can of peaches, reserving the syrup, and pour the peaches into the pan. You don't need to use a lot here, just enough to keep the cake from sticking as it bakes. If youve ever tasted gooey butter cake, its a lot like that but with peaches baked into it. 3-Ingredient cake mix peach cobbler This easy 3 ingredient peach cobbler with cake mix is the easiest summer dessert. What size can of peaches is used for this recipe? Step 3. And I would think it would be pretty easy to substitute other canned fruits to make different varieties of cake mix cobbler. cans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Theres really only 3 ingredients needed for this peach cobbler (or dump cake, whichever you prefer) plus a little cinnamon sugar for good measure. That's it! Well, you can. Yuk. Don't stir the mixture. I actually used the fermented peaches from my Peach Cobbler Moonshine to make this recipe. Peach Cobbler yum! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi there, so glad you are here! It is simple. Servings 15 people Ingredients 2 cans sliced peaches in heavy syrup 1 box Yellow Cake Mix 3/4 cup melted butter Cinnamon Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a casserole dish (approximately 9 X 13). Place into a 913 pan that's been sprayed with non-stick spray. It literally only takes about 10 minutes to put together, and its so delicious! EASY PEACH COBBLER WITH CAKE MIX - Butter with a Side of Bread This is the perfect dessert when theres no time to make a pie crust! lol. Was not pleased with this recipe at allcame out very soupy. It's a budget-friendly, delicious treat that rivals any fancy dessert! I love, love, love to bake from scratch! You can also make it with fresh fruit, if that's what you have on hand. And this post has 23 three-ingredient slow cooker recipes! Ive made the regular dump cake over the years but always wanted to make my own cake mix. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if using. A deliciousand easy recipe that the whole family will love! Dump a can of Peaches,.. then Dump a package of White Cake Mix,.. then just pats of butter all ore it,.. maybe 12 thin pats,.. and I sprinkled a tablespoon of White n a tablespoon of Brown sugar,. Then, pour the peaches juice and all into the baking dish. Make sure to save it for your fruity dessert needs. And you're only four ingredients away from making it! Your email address will not be published. I Plan to use this cake recipe for my other cakes as well. Almost all canned peaches are of the clingstone variety, which are firmer than freestone peaches and hold up better to baking. Sprinkle cake mix on top and pour melted butter all over. If so what blend did you use? Copyright 2023, Amanda's Cookin'. baking dish; set aside. This is not my first rodeo when it comes to cobblers! The batter/dough will look like this. IMPORTANT There are often Frequently Asked Questions within the blog post that you may find helpful. Sprinkle it evenly the peaches and syrup. Do you have questions about the saving recipes to your Recipe Box? I am so glad that you enjoyed it! That said, this peach cobbler is a type of dump cake that includes a layer of fruit at the bottom. Then, boil some water in the Instant Pot on Saut mode and add the peach mixture when it's bubbling. Cut butter into 16 pieces and distribute across the top of the cake mix. If you feel like a cherry-type cobbler, I've modified this recipe for you. Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube|Twitter. It works best if you macerate the fruit with sugar for a few hours before baking the cobbler, though. I often switch out the fruit layer with pears, apples, and even pie filling! Can you plz tell substitute for yellow cake mix. no, I used a glass 913 pyrex and baked exactly as listed. Youre probably wondering how you could only need 2 ingredients for these pumpkin peanut butter crescents? Melt stick of butter, then evenly distribute butter over cake mix. Add the cake mix and spread evenly on top. Thanks! Slice the butter into thin squares and lay them side by side on top of the powder. But don't take our word for it. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler - Tastes Better From Scratch I am the wife to Mickey & the mom to four little blessings! Add the cake mix to the melted butter and stir .