meaning that there is NO REFUND on the shipping cost. Or write to us at [emailprotected] We sincerely wish you good luck with your future purchase. Bid Retractions Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized. I Love my New Ford Echo Sport! Ryan Walters was the rep that handled my service order. Lots of rooms for us with lots of comforts. I went into Ford of Port Richey for a promotion I received in the mail. . My husband had previously visited the dealership to view the car, and because the car was to be mine, Alek had the car detailed and the small dings buffed before I visited. NO REFUND on any airline tickets or travel expenses. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. The car looked absolutely brand new. Miami, FL Errors and Omissions / Inspection Every effort has been made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle to you. and have family in Seattle, Wa.,Baltimore, Twin City, and Texas areas. This Used Chevrolet car is priced at $19,500 and available for a test drive at Shumate Truck Center. Condition Guarantee Program We are one of only a few Ebay dealers to offer this guarantee. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Used 2011 Chevrolet; Used 2012 Chevrolet For Sale; . - Make an extra $198 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used GMC Suburban Publish your ad; . Standard on 4x4 1/2 ton models and on all 3/4 ton models. )Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted (Available on 2WD 1/2 ton models. Find Used Chevrolet Suburban 2004 For Sale In Florida (with Photos). Hes up front and a very pleasant guy to work with. 1993 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 review 4.4 . 2007 Suburban 2500 Duraburb conversion 6.6L LMM Duramax with Allison Transmission 2008 Silverado 2500 HD running gear 2500 Sierra Front Clip. !!! Vehicles like this don't last long at florida's #1 pre-owned dealer. Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are not charged tax, title, or license but are responsible for the documentation fee. I would also like to mention the Financial Services Manager Jonathan Martinez for working so hard on the paperwork more than once. Very happy with the team at Courtesy Nissan. list price. I will recommend family & friends and already have. We are not psychics and we cannot predict the future so please accept the fact that at anytime something might fail or break down in a used vehicle. WARRANTIES Vehicle Description AUTOCHECK CERTIFIED 1 OWNER! Used Chevrolet for Sale on carmax.com. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. This Suburban 2500 is Blue, one of the top 3 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 colors in Tampa. 2005 Chevrolet Express G3500 Cargo Van. Tons of room for family and friends. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding. We are downsizing now that the kids have left the nest. - The black leather interior is in good condition as well. Zeck Motors will help with arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Chevrolet : Suburban Duramax Turbo Diesel chevy 2003 suburban 2500hd duramax conversion, Chevrolet : Suburban 2500 2004 chevy suburban 2500 lt. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to I was able to get a used car. Emerald Green Metallic 1999 GMC Suburban 2500 SLT 4WD 4-Speed Automatic 7.4L V8 SFI 6-Way Power Driver Seat, 6-Way Power Passenger Seat, Trailering Hitch Ball . ? This is the most amazing and most comfortable vehicle I ever bought. upon request. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our premises. All cars are immediately ready for delivery upon sale. See more ways to save. . If you go to Lokey be sure to look for her. Its perfect for our large family and very comfortable. Selling a Vehicle? I have taken pictures of hundreds and hundreds of cars and this one is as nice as I have ever seen. - THE ENGINE RUNS SMOOTH WITH NO LEAKS AND THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS PERFECT WITH NO HESITATIONS. It has government history and there is no evidence of any accidents. Vehicle was well kept, has proven to be reliable with surprisingly good highway mileage. Make Chevrolet. If confirmation is not made, we have the right to offer the car to the next qualified bidder. Reliable vehicle with lots of room and towing power. Chevy trucks for sale. )Moldings color-keyed bodysidePedals power-adjustable for accelerator and brakeRear axle 3.73 ratioRecovery hooks front frame-mounted (Not available on 2WD 1/2 ton models. . WE STOCK OVER 100 COMMERCIAL VEHICLES READY FOR DELIVERY!!! View photos, features and more. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. - It does have rust in the rockers, the passenger side rocker with the most rust. Mileage: 103,103 Miles. Listed 5 days ago, Lenoir City, TN ? 29 Cars Found. We make no representations or warranties, nor should any be relied upon by the bidder. Do not assume anything not listed is included. Logistics We can help arrange shipping worldwide right to your front door. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. 8,900 Port Saint Lucie, FL Port Saint . The entertainment package silences children more effectively than a nun's shhh in church. Florida, Puerto Rico . By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. I had an amazing experience buying my new car. 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LT 4x4 6L V8 Automatic 4WD Bose Premium DVD Leather Navigation Tow Package Reverse Cam. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. We are your leading source for quality pre-owned police and government vehicles since 1988. Best Floor Jacks; Best Weight Distributing Hitches; . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Comfortable & quality. Live in Ks. Dealer #DA8690 is excited to offer another classic with this 1990 Chevy Suburban 4x4 2500. I have bot driven more than 500 miles in 4 weeks since I got it. Used GMC Suburban K2500 for Sale Save Search. Bellevue, OH 44811, USA. - SUNROOF - LEATHER UPHOLSTERY - LIFT KIT - XD SERIES WHEELS! The Suburbans 0-100 speed is able to hit 100mph in apx. Full Payment of Balance Full payment of the balance owed is due within 7 days of the close of this auction. CLICK HERE FOR FINANCING CLICK HERE FOR A TRADE QUOTE CALL FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE! Listed 29 days ago, Denver, CO Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washerFascia, front color-keyedTire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rearWiper, rear intermittent with washer Interior: Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboardDefogger, rear-window electricFloor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl (Required with (AZ3) front 40/20/40 split-bench seat with vinyl or SEO (9S1) vinyl bucket seats. Ken Logan greeted us the door with a nice warm welcome. Very willing to work with your budget and find a number that works for both parties. Used Chevrolet Suburban in Jacksonville, FL; Used Chevrolet Suburban in Los Angeles, CA; Please call for limits and details. financing of the vehicle. Search used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com . Not available with (GT4) 3.73 rear axle ratio on 1/2 ton models. and any applicable fees. 6.6L Duramax LML- 400 HP @ 3,000 rpm Torque: 765 lb-ft @ 1,600 rpm. Find 232 used Chevrolet Suburban in Florida as low as $4,795 on Carsforsale.com. We have 45 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 13 1-Owner cars, and 22 personal use cars. ? Filters Sort . Fort Lauderdale, FL (1) Another amazing suburban. . Related Searches. )Fascia front color-keyedFascia rear color-keyedFog lamps front roundGVWR 7400 lbs. Don't forget about our buy back guarantee Don't like the vehicle you bought, or simply changed your mind? This vehicle is exactly what we wanted and is much easier to drive than we expected, considering how big it is. What will be your next ride? 2023 Chevrolet Suburban 2022 Chevrolet Suburban 2022 Chevrolet Suburban 2021 Chevrolet Suburban 2021 Chevrolet Suburban 2020 . Our Promise to You Offering the highest quality pre-owned police and government cars to buyers worldwide over the last 27 years; the Chicago Motors family aims to offering you a pressure free environment, the highest quality police vehicle with and friendliest service to any dealer around. 7.4 liter 454 cubic inch big block 290hp V-8 engine. If you have any questions please call me at 9543041166. Sorry the pictures did'nt turn out real well but I can send more if you would like. ? Dealer sales are not eligible. No Haggle Pricing! For your purchasing convenience, we offer door to door nationwide delivery, please call or message our knowledgeable sales staff for a shipping quote. Listed 14 days ago, Grapevine, TX WE ARE OPEN MONDAY - SATURDAY STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you find the best SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights - 1969 Chevrolet Suburban. 364 Great Deals out of 5,954 listings starting at, 874 Great Deals out of 14,136 listings starting at, 486 Great Deals out of 7,051 listings starting at, 503 Great Deals out of 8,137 listings starting at, 99 Great Deals out of 1,463 listings starting at, 76 Great Deals out of 738 listings starting at, 61 Great Deals out of 659 listings starting at, 14 Great Deals out of 252 listings starting at, 6 Great Deals out of 160 listings starting at, 16 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. (17 mi), Hollywood, FL Posted: Mar 2, 2023. Transmission : 6-speed automatic / heavy-duty / electronically controlled with overdrive and towith haul mode About Motor Trends MOTOR TRENDS only inventories select, professionally chosen vehicles and we proudly offer them to our online clientele at a significant savings over traditional dealership used car "mega store" pricing. The make/model, interior and exterior color, size and more! 4X4 !!! PLEASE CALL "ABE" IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION 713-569-3439 [emailprotected] YEAR 2003 MAKE CHEVROLET MODEL SUBURBAN EXT. 69,822 miles. I leased a new Jeep and Gheorghe took the time to explain how everything in it worked, from removing the doors and windows to the technology. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. It is very well appointed vehicle with all the creature comforts one would need. length owned:6/30/06 -present(10 yrs. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. )Transmission 4-speed automatic electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul modeWarning tones headlamp on key-in-ignition driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal onWheel 17 (43.2 cm) full-size steel spare (1/2 ton models only)Wheels 4 - 20 x 8.5 (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) polished aluminum (Requires (QSS) P275/55R20 all-season blackwall tires. I will definitely return to Clearwater Nissan. Luis Talavera is the best! Shes the young lady with the big smile on her face. Every single rubber bushing was replaced!!! Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. Thus is a great buy especially for a large family! I am very happy. Search Radius. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Search over 9,200 listings to find the best Miami, FL deals. 2. Interior: Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboardFleet PackageHeadliner, clothInstrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometerMirror, inside rearview manual day/nightSteering wheel, vinylTire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on Defogger, rear-window electricFloor covering, Black rubberized-vinylHeater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ductsLighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positionsSteering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlockTheft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key IIIVisors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rodWindows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features Mechanical: 4-wheel driveBattery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory powerCooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package on 1/2 ton models. Excellent Price $1,794 off avg. )Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. !!! fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle leaves the lot. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. )LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seatsStabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance Entertainment: Audio system feature, 8-speaker system XM Satellite Radio, delete Vehicle History: View The FREE CARFAX Report Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty: Used Cars may have a Remaining-Factory Warranty, but please contact us for the warranty details specific to this vehicle. Love this suburban with so many upgrades it goes above my expectations! Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order - Cash (in person) - Personal check (once cleared) Vehicle Pickup & Shipping General Terms All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. !!! A video walkaround of this car may be available ASK FOR DETAILS! Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Category Suv. THIS IS A EX GOVERNMENT UNIT WITH A EXCELLENT SERVICE HISTORY. )Audio system AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible 6-disc in-dash CD changer seek-and-scan digital clock and auto-tone controlAudio system controls rear with 2 headphone jacks (headphones not included) power outlet and controls for volume station selection and mediaBattery heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory powerBody liftgate with liftglass power rear door system with rear-window wiper/washerBody liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washerCargo matCruise control electronic with set and resume speedDifferential heavy-duty locking rearDoor handles chromeEXTERIOREngine Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel with Active Fuel Management capable running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm) aluminum block (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models. PAYMENT IN PERSON ONLY!!! Jump To: I wanted to think about it overnight and ended up declining the deal but purely for financial considerations. It is customer responsibility to arrange for the shipping back to our dealership. )Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc with hydroboost (3/4 ton models only. Traded my 2001 suburban in after 20yrs. Houston, TX Title #10131238917150840Registration issued or renewed Loan or lien reported Passed safety inspection10/09/2007 Davis Chevrolet Houston, TX 713-794-2500 Transfer module/computer reprogrammed07/01/2008 34,931 Texas Inspection Station Houston, TXPassed emissions inspection07/01/2008 Texas Motor Vehicle Dept. - Cars may have extra miles added on at time of sale due to the fact that we are a full dealership and other prospects may demo the vehicle at our facilities. Now showing 75k miles, the truck is finished in blue and gold paint over tan cloth upholstery and is powered by a 7.4-liter V8 linked to a four-speed automatic transmission and a dual-range transfer case. Houston, TXTitled or registered as personal vehicle08/01/2006 10 Texas Motor Vehicle Dept. You will receive 30-day in-transit tags. 8,900 1999 GMC Suburban. . Although it has191k miles it has been well maintained and runs/drives very well with cold AC. Jacob Messer (877) 806-9583 4501 South 4th Trafficway Leavenworth Kansas 66048 ? All sales are subject to a $50 documentary fee $150 administration fee and a Texas Vehicle Inventory Tax based at 0.002132 of the purchase price ($1000x0.002132=$2.132). Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods: - Cashier's Check/money order - Cash (in person) - Personal check (once cleared) Vehicle Pickup & Shipping General Terms All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. Free shipping on many items! No games, no mandatory packages, no high-pressure sales tactics. Saylorsburg, PA - Listed 12 days ago market price $4,606; dealer rating. . It has a chrome bull bar and fog lights. Go see Stan at Mildenberger Motors at Hamilton, MT. Track Price Check Availability. About the Car From our handpicked selection we bring you this White 2012 Chevy Suburban LS 2500 with 84k Miles. - (14 mi), Miami, FL For 60 large you get the Duramax-powered Suburban GM never madeand yours packs four times the power everyone else's does. Thank you to all the staff! The best Nissan dealer in my area!!! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Listed 31 days ago, Chesapeake, VA Chevrolet Suburban vs Cadillac Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Suburban vs Ford Expedition Max, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Apollo Beach, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Balm, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Bardmoor, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Bay Pines, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Beacon Square, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Bear Creek, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Belleair, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Belleair Beach, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Belleair Bluffs, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Bloomingdale, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Brandon, FL, Chevrolet Suburban under $99,967 in Carrollwood, FL. Successful Bidder The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact us within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements. Almost 400 Horsepower! Engine was replaced by the dealer at 90k miles. ? It has a new radiator, new serpentine belt and tensioner. It has 129k miles. Exterior Color: Summit White. This location is over 5 stars but does not give the option. 1999 GMC Suburban 2500 - 222,604 mi. Call or text "21261" to 773-423-2154 for more information. Used 2006 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 LS for sale in Tampa, FL. miles/year:25,224/yrEst. Love it! Listed 323 days ago, Marion, IA Me encant el trato recibido, te hacen sentir familia, excelentes atenciones y un personal bien capacitado, todas mis preguntas fueron respondidas con alto nivel, volvera sin duda a hacer negocios con ellos dado ek buen servicio recibido, espero sigan asi de genial, gracias por todo. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. used GMC Suburban. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, or sell it otherwise. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle can proceed. Owned in the following states/provincesTexas Estimated miles driven per year25,224/yr Last reported odometer reading251,904 Title HistoryCARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owner 1Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt | Fire | Flood | Hail | LemonGuaranteed No ProblemNot Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical LimitsGuaranteed No ProblemGUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Warranty Limited Warranty BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!THIS VEHICLE IS IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION, COMES WITH OUR 3 MONTH OR 3,000 MILE BLACK TIE CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED LIMITED WARRANTY, (AND MAY STILL HAVE PORTIONS OF THE FACTORY WARRANTY STILL AVAILABLE) AND COMES WITH OUR FREE NO QUESTIONS ASKED BUY BACK GUARANTEE! It gives us a lot of room and we enjoy all of the options this new vehicle provides. Find great deals or sell your items for free. AN Chevrolet South Clearwater. If you would like to customise your choices, click 'Manage privacy settings'. About the Car From our handpicked selection we bring you this White 2008 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD with only 53k miles. For Sale: 5084 A1a S, St Augustine, FL 32080 $250,000 MLS# 1155308 What a great place for a LIVE/WORK Structure, stretched across your lot and the north neighboring lot (See MLS 1155300) It w. Back to Search . Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. Call us for a Quote! Contact our sales department. About Chicago Motors Inc.: At Chicago Motors we specialize in individually handpicked police vehicles from across the country. 25 miles from 23917 (undefined) 25 2,000. Read More. 144K miles. ? If you have any questions, would like to make an offer, or see this vehicle please email me. Here are the top Chevrolet Suburban K2500 for sale ASAP. Trims, 1-18 of Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Browse Chevrolet Suburban vehicles in Tampa, FL for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,967. Aesthetic issues, in general, and dings, dents, scratches or issues with tires, specifically, are excluded from any post-purchase inspection scrutiny. Jay gave me the information I requested. Research, browse, save, and share from 29 Suburban models nationwide. - Miles posted in listing may vary slightly due to test-driving, road testing, or in-transit shipping. !!! REAR AC !!! In preparation for sale it was just tuned up, rear main seal replaced, transmission, differential fluid, and oil all changed this past week. Our goal is to provide you with the best service and the most comfortable auto buying experience on ebay. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!!!!!!!!!! Eustis, FL. This car has meet all of our needs from room abs plenty of space for our family. NO EXCUSES OR HISTORIES FOR WIRE TRANSFER OR CASHIERS CHECKSCAMMERS STAY AWAY!!! Motor Trends sells over $60,000,000.00 worth of vehicles to customers all over the world each year from right in Houston and we do it by only offering top notch Black Tie Certified vehicles at extremely aggressive prices! Similar Cars . Included on all 3/4 ton models. Call Marta 817-715-3657 with any questions. 2003 Chevy Suburban 4x4 Runs And Drives Tires Are Fair 3rd Row Seat Astro Start Ca For $2,500. THIS IS A 585WHP TRUCK THAT WILL HAUL ANY BUMPER PULL TRAILER YOU THROW AT IT AND GET YOU CLOSE TO 20MPG . ? !!! est. See more ways to save. )Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (352 hp [262.5 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 382 lb-ft of torque [515.7 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) (Requires 3/4 ton models. ? This vehicle has been used by us primarily for towing transportation to and from our Maine lake cabin every year (1,500 miles each way) and reliability is paramount. 1-18 of Don't use third row seating much so the cargo area in the 2001 suited our ease of loading and more space. View car. below is how the buy back guarantee works. )Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver Safety: Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Our Facility We welcome you to our facility, for a visit or a purchase, we will be glad to assist you. home delivery on some or all of its cars. !!! 6 mo. Find new and used Chevrolet Suburban Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. )Transfer case, active, 2-speed electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, includes neutral position for dinghy towing. Our Inventory Each of our onlinevehicles havebeen inspected prior to being offered for sale and are in road-ready shape. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information. Interior shows a little wear on outside edge of drivers seat. Fee And Tax Information All sales are subject to a $125.00 documentary fee, a Texas Vehicle Inventory Tax based at .002590 of the purchase price. The controlling mileage will be the mileage printed on the Customers Buyers Order. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Please call the sales department at 773-235-6500. Home / Classifieds / Cars for Sale / Chevrolet / 2500 / Ad #2647011. . !!! The transfer case has been removed so it doesn't drive and will need towed/trailered, Transmission is good, Rear end is good, Engine sounds great. (24 mi), Miami, FL Do not bid if you are not ready to have the funds available. Texas residents pay 6.25% sales tax and a registration fee of $103.30, Out-of-State buyers may register and pay applicable taxes in their home state. Shipping rates quoted are not for enclosed shipping. The LTZ trim offers everything we need. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of end of listing. 45 K2500 6.0L !!! Did you find the one? We will be more than happy to give you a complimentary ride back to the airport. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule In this case we will refund his money in full. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. 2011 Chevrolet Suburban LT 1500220,772 Miles Washington, NC$12,995est. Authorities on Thursday unveiled a federal criminal complaint against Michael Jarigese, president of Tower Contracting, accusing Jarigese of bribery. Financing Info WE MAKE FINANCING EASY! However, with all pre-owned automobiles, the condition is subjective, so we recommend that the potential buyer inspect as well as test drive any of the vehicles before finalizing purchase. For your purchasing convenience, we offer door to door nationwide delivery, please call or message our knowledgeable sales staff for a shipping quote. No serious problems. THIS CHEVROLET HAS BEEN VIRGINIA STATE INSPECTED, SERVICED AND IS READY FOR DELIVERY. $4,995 PREVIEW . The service was excellent and the entire process went by really smoothly!! Contact us to get a Quick, No Obligation Quote! FL Used Chevrolet Suburban 2500 in Pasadena, TX View on eBay 1986 GMC Suburban C1500 - 45,561 mi . 500hp and 1000 foot lbs of torque. Screaming thank you to Luis, Bill, Oscar, Terry and the service crew. - Calls may be prerecorded. We, Autoblog, are part of the Yahoo family of brands. KNAPP CHEVROLET IN HOUSTON, TX PLEASE CONTACT FREDDY BARRAS (EBay Manager) IF YOU WIN THIS AUCTION OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ONLY THRU (281) 413-1678 or [emailprotected] ONLY FREDDY BARRAS IS AUTHORIZE TO SELL THIS 2007 SUBURBAN WE WILL ARRANGE TO PICK YOU UP FROM THE AIRPORT. Only selling because working on 2010 suburban duramax swap and need the money to finish it. Call or text "03724" to 773-423-2154 for more information, ? Search for Chevrolet Suburban 2500 cars for sale in your area with our free used car classifieds. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500. Find out more about how we use your personal data in our privacy policy and cookie policy. Shipping available anywhere in the U.S.!! $34,500. About Chicago Motors Inc.: At Chicago Motors we specialize in individually handpicked police vehicles from across the country. It has a 37.5 gallon gas tank that allows for long range driving. Exterior : Summit White - White Interior : Ebony Leather Mileage : 38,892 Fuel : Gasoline MPG : 10 City / 15 HWY Transmission : Automatic Drive Type : 4WD Engine : 6.0L Cylinders : 8 HP : 352 @ 5400 rpm Financing Available Shop with Confidence Our Links CALL US NOWFOR THE RESERVE PRICE! Very- very reliable over the 26,000+ miles I have owned. 7 Great Deals out of 2,170 listings starting at $55,900, 37 Great Deals out of 592 listings starting at $42,000, 92 Great Deals out of 1,179 listings starting at $23,950, 42 Great Deals out of 347 listings starting at $29,995, 45 Great Deals out of 512 listings starting at $21,998, 26 Great Deals out of 419 listings starting at $21,000, 49 Great Deals out of 409 listings starting at $12,500, 53 Great Deals out of 511 listings starting at $8,795, 42 Great Deals out of 546 listings starting at $11,995, 14 Great Deals out of 168 listings starting at $8,990, 364 Great Deals out of 5,954 listings starting at $1,500, 874 Great Deals out of 14,136 listings starting at $3,000, 486 Great Deals out of 7,051 listings starting at $2,400, 497 Great Deals out of 8,216 listings starting at $1,750, 76 Great Deals out of 738 listings starting at $1,750, 14 Great Deals out of 252 listings starting at $6,995, 6 Great Deals out of 160 listings starting at $1,995, 16 Great Deals out of 158 listings starting at $3,999, 4 Great Deals out of 30 listings starting at $2,588, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2016 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LS RWD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Premier 4WD, Learn more about this 2016 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LTZ RWD, Start online, finalize with $609 delivery included, Learn more about this 2023 Chevrolet Suburban LS RWD, Start online, finalize with $299 delivery included, Learn more about this 2015 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT 4WD, Learn more about this 2020 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT 4WD, Start online, finalize with free delivery, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Suburban Z71 4WD.