Jackson 5 - ABC [02:58] 9. "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Michael Jackson; "Japanese video certifications ", "New Zealand video certifications Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour", "Wyrnienia Platynowe pyty DVD - Archiwum - Przyznane w 2009 roku", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "Portuguese video certifications Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour", "British video certifications Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest", "American video certifications Michael Jackson Live in Bucharest", Recording Industry Association of America, HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I, Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix, 20th Century Masters The Millennium Collection: The Best of Michael Jackson, Thriller 25: Limited Japanese Single Collection, Michael Jackson: 30th Anniversary Celebration, Michael Jackson's Journey from Motown to Off the Wall, The Michael Jackson Interview: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See, Man in the Mirror: The Michael Jackson Story, 1993 child sexual abuse accusations against Michael Jackson, Neverland Firsthand: Investigating the Michael Jackson Documentary, Mind Is the Magic: Anthem for the Las Vegas Show, Never Can Say Goodbye: The Music of Michael Jackson, Unity: The Latin Tribute to Michael Jackson, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Live_in_Bucharest:_The_Dangerous_Tour&oldid=1137190921, Articles with dead external links from September 2018, Articles with permanently dead external links, Articles with dead external links from December 2021, Articles with dead external links from January 2018, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2020, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Japan, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Portugal, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Articles with MusicBrainz release group identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Kevin Dorsey assistant musical director, This page was last edited on 3 February 2023, at 08:22. We use cookies to improve your website experience. Jackson 5 - Ready Or Not (Here I Come) [02:32] 39. Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour is a live concert DVD by American recording artist Michael Jackson released on July 25, 2005. 1998. A duet featuring back-up singer and solo artist Siedah Garrett on I Just Cant Stop Loving You was a welcomed respite from the hyper-speed camera switches, and allowed both artists to deliver a quality vocal performance, sans any techno-chicanery. The media events theoretical model could explain the social mobilisation produced by the media (as a strong short-term media effect). [Google Scholar]). Michael Jackson;Siedah Garrett - I Just Can\'t Stop Loving You (2012 Remaster)[04:11] 27. . Monday on HBO at 10 p.m. "Jack Benny: Comedy in Bloom," a retrospective of the late star featuring clips and interviews with Bob Hope, Johnny Carson, Carol Burnett and Dinah Shore. WatchLive in Bucharest (The Dangerous Tour)on YouTube, This story has been shared 2,750 times. Recommended articles lists articles that we recommend and is powered by our AI driven recommendation engine. Michael Jackson Played Bucharest National Stadium This Day In 1992 October 01, 2021 On this day in 1992, Michael Jackson completed the first leg of his What We Know, Chris Rock Jokes About Watching Emancipation to See Will Smith Getting Whipped In Advance of Netflix Special: Report. Saturday's concert from Bucharest, Romania, was a spectacle of epic proportions, utilizing a mammoth stage, precision lighting and illusions worthy of a David Copperfield special. HBO would not disclose the terms of its agreement with Mr. Jackson, but music industry executives familiar with the deal said that the figure was close to $20 million. WebThe Dangerous World Tour was Michael Jackson's second concert tour. This is the first full televised concert of the tour. The audio is mostly from the BBC broadcast, however some breaks between songs use the HBO and BNN audio. The concert resembled Jacksons 1992 - 1993 Dangerous World Tour, the concert first was supposed to be a mixture of both Bad World Tour and Dangerous World Tour but was later cut down to the Dangerous setlist. The concert is not a compilation of performances, but rather one complete show, exactly as Michael performed it for Prince Charles, Princess Diana and the 72,000 fans who were in the audience for that nights sold out show. Immerse yourself in Michael Jackson. Meet Emily Swallow, Stream It or Skip It: 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 on Disney+, Where Pedro Pascal Is Still Daddy (But in a Helmet), New Shows & Movies To Watch: Prime Video's 'Daisy Jones & The Six' + More, 'The Last of Us Part I' Sale: Take 29% Off The Game That Inspired The Show, 'The Last of Us' Episode 7 Recap: Mallrats, Yes, Ellie Has Always Been Gay in 'The Last of Us', Watch 'Outer Banks' Star Chase Stokes Confirm He's Dating Kelsea Ballerini on 'Today Show', 'Outer Banks' Is a Perfect Show: Fight Me, A Monkey Peed in Chase Stokes's Eye While Filming 'Outer Banks', 'Outer Banks' Season 3: That Kiss Between Jonathan Daviss and Carlacia Grant Wasn't in the Original Script, 'The View': Alyssa Farah Griffin Calls King Charles "Petty and Cringey" for Evicting Prince Harry and Meghan Markle From Frogmore Cottage, 'The View': Sunny Hostin Rips Activist Matt Schlapp Amidst Sexual Assault Allegations, 'The View': Sunny Hostin and Whoopi Goldberg Reject Bill Maher's Definition of "Woke", Joy Behar Denies Making Off-Color Joke About Sara Haines' Dead Dog on 'The View': "I Did Not Say That", Drew Barrymore Reveals Why She Wears Granny Panties: "Nothing Going up the Crack", Rebel Wilson Tells Drew Barrymore About Her "Wild" Strip Club Visit with 'Bridesmaids' Cast: "We Were All Getting Lap Dances", Drew Barrymore Gives Fans a Look Into Her Surprisingly Messy Home in Candid Instagram Video, Drew Barrymore Struggles During Bungee Workout on 'The Drew Barrymore Show': "I Cant Believe I Used to Be a Charlies Angel". Sunday on HBO at 8 p.m., the premiere of HBO Pictures' "Running Mates," starring Diane Keaton, Ed Harris, Ed Begley, Jr. and Ben Masters. Host Tom Smothers says, "He offered us a tender vision of ourselves -- we loved what we saw." 2,618, This story has been shared 2,096 times. Michael Jackson - Ben [02:45] 21. The Bucharest Concert was performed on October 1st, 1992, and was broadcast live on radio and shown on TV in over 60 countries around the world. Dancing Machine 14. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Michael Jackson - Live Concert in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour (DVD, 1992) at the best online prices at The DVD was previously included with The Ultimate Collection box set in 2004. 529] [VBR V1][1996] Michael Jackson - We Want You Back (Kuala Lumpur) (BOOTLEG) [web] [VBR V1][2000] VA - Swingin\' A Tribute to Michael Jackson [192][2001] Daft Punk Vs Michael Jackson - Da Rock (Whitelabel) [Vinyl] [web] [192][2001] Michael Jackson - Butterflies (Track Masters Remix) [EAS 56719] [320][2001] Michael Jackson - Live in Madison Garden - 30th Anniversary [VBR V1][2002] Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Bushwacka Remix) [320][2003] Daft Punk Vs Michael Jackson - Around the world (Remix-Vinyl) [192][2003] Michael Jackson - Dance Collection (Bootleg) [320][2003] Michael Jackson - Delerium_Billie Jean (Greg Packer Remix) (DEL12001) (Bootleg) [320][2003] Michael Jackson - Remember the Time (House Remix) [VBR][2004] Michael Jackson - New Year Eve In Brunei [Unofficial Release] (2CD) [VBR V1][2005] Michael Jackson - Hidden Treasures [VBR][2005] Michael Jackson - Not Guilty - Special Fan Edition [Unofficial Release] [VBR V1][2005] VA - Michael Jackson Club Athem (Mixed By Dj Torro) [192][2006] Michael Jackson - (Mixed by Bigg Premiere) W.S.I.U. Dangerous World Tour.#concert #mj #michaeljacksonFeel free to add me on Discord: angel.#8922 (I need friends) 'The Mandalorian' Season 3 Episode Guide: How Many Episodes of 'Mandalorian' Will There Be on Disney+? Michael Jackson - Bad (Ben Liebrand\'s Extended Dance Remix)07. Jackson 5 - Who\'s Loving You [04:00] 45. Michael Jackson - Man in the Mirror (Remastered Version)[05:19] 4. Michael Jackson - Live In Bucharest (The Dangerous Tour)Listen to more Michael Jackson: https://MichaelJackson.lnk.to/StreamWatch Michael Jackson's first The Michael Jackson estate, who has been managing the pop stars wealth after his death in 2009, released his 1992 concert in Bucharest on YouTube, on Sunday Somehow these songs dont hold up with Jacksons post-puberty pitch replacing the higher end vocals of the child star. willi.i.am)Piste 13 : Wanna Be Startin\' Somethin\' 2008 with Akon (Thriller 25th Anniversary Remix)Piste 14 : Beat It 2008 (Thriller 25th Anniversary Remix feat. Restore content access for purchases made as guest, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing & Allied Health, 48 hours access to article PDF & online version. * Sales figures based on certification alone.^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. I have chosen to focus on the following titles, shown here with their respective frequency and circulation: Adevarul, daily, 200220,000 copies; Cotidianul, daily, 4060,000 copies; Evenimentul zilei, daily, 600,000 copies; Expres Magazin, weekly, 80,000 copies; Romania libera, daily, 200220,000 copies; Tineretul liber, daily, 90100,000 copies; Zig-Zag, weekly, 70,000 copies. BBC and HBO version are remastered by Happylee: https://www.youtube.com/user/HappyLee12This is a mix of the HBO, BNN, and BBC broadcast of the Bucharest concert. The DVD has sold over three million copies worldwide. London: Routledge. Mass communication, ritual and civil society. [Google Scholar], pp. This version, while mostly having footage of Jackson performing at the Bucharest Concert (some in alternate camera angles in comparison to the BBC version), also consisted of footage from concerts in other locations such as Munich, Copenhagen or London. [Google Scholar]), Nossek (2008 Nossek, H. 2004. Drake;Michael Jackson - Dont Matter To Me [04:05] 3. 648, This story has been shared 621 times. WebThe DVD was previously included with The Ultimate Collection box set in 2004. Michael Jackson - Thriller03. Songs include Thriller, Billie Jean, Black or White, Human Nature, Smooth Criminal, and Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'. Live in Bucharest and Live at Wembley Stadium available for a limited time on Michael Jacksons YouTube. On Sunday evening, twenty minutes into theLeaving Neverlandpremiere, the estate followed up with a 30-second clip from Live in Bucharestand a link to stream. Ory (1992 Ory, P. 1992. Dago - Michael Jackson - Thriller (Main Halloween Electro Party Starter Intro Hype)19. Pour cet anniversaire, le King of Pop a fait appel des valeurs sres du monde de la production hip-hop / R\'n\'B savoir Will.i.am (connu pour son travail au sein des Black Eyed Peas) et Kanye West. All the footage in this version is from the Bucharest concert. 3099067 Michael Jackson - I Can\'t Help It [04:29] 47. Jaksons Five (6 Albums)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------01- Michael Jackson and Jacksons 5 - The Motown Years (3CD)(2008)02- Michael Jackson and The Jackson 5 - 18 Greatest Hits (1983)03- The Jacksons - Destiny (1978)04- The Jacksons - Destiny (30th Anniversary Edition)(Remastered 2009)(1978)05- The Jacksons - The Jacksons Story (B0003058-02)(2004)06- The Jacksons - Triumph (Special Edition)(Remastered 2009)(1980) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Albums Live (16 Albums)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------07- 1987 - Michael Jackson & Diana Ross - Love Songs08- 1987 - Yokohama Stadium, Japan (Bad World Tour Live 1987-1989)09- 1988 - The Bad Mixes (Special Promo CD)10- 1992 - Black & Live (Live in Bukarest)11- 1992 - Live In Bucharest - The Dangerous tour (2CD)12- 1993 - Best Ballads (Bootleg)13- 21995 - Anthology (The Best of Michael Jackson)(2CD)14- 1995 - Bad & Dangerous But Innocent Remixes15- 1997 - Blood On The Dance Floor16- 1997 - Limited Edition Minimax CD17- 1998 - Instrumental Version Collection (Japan Import)18- 2001 - Greatest Hits HIStory Volume 119- 2003 - Number Ones20- 2004 - The Ultimate Collection (4CD)21- 2005 - The Essential (2CD)22- 2008 - King of Pop (Deluxe UK Edition)(3CD)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Single (27 albums)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------23- 1987 - Another Part of Me (4-Track CD Single - 652844 2)(Single)24- 1987 - Bad (Maxi Single)25- 1987 - Smooth Criminal (Maxi Single)26- 1988 - Smooth Criminal (3\'\' Single)(Single)27- 1988 - The 12\'\' Mixes (CDM - Australia 450127 2)(Single)28- 1991 - In The Closet (EPC 657934 5)(Maxi Single)(Single)29- 21992 - Remember The Time (CDS - UK)(Single)30- 1992 - Who Is It (CD Single 2 - ESCA 5652)(Japan CDM)(1992)(Single)31- 1993 - Who Is It (49K 74420)(Single)32- 1995 - Earth Song (Single)33- 1995 - Earth Song (UK CDS1 - Austria)(Single)34- 1995 - Earth Song (UK CDS2 - Austria)(Single)35- 1995 - Scream (Promo Maxi CD AEK 7123)(Single)36- 1995 - Scream (Single Edit)37- 1995 - You Are Not Alone (CDS - Austria)(Single)38- 1995 - You Are Not Alone (CDS - USA Maxi Single)(Single)39- 1996 - 3T feat. His Dangerous Tour was the biggest tour any performer had done in history. Also missing were the "Brace Yourself" video introduction and the "We Are the World Interlude," which were included in the original BBC Telecast. Starjack _ Michael Jackson Vs Saweetie - My Type Bad (Starjack Halloween Mashup Intro)[Clean]20. 2003. WebThe Dangerous Tour included 69 concerts reaching over 3.5 MILLION fans. In Media, ritual and identity, Edited by: Liebes, T. and Curran, J.
, [url=https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/michael-jackson/1992/stadionul-naional-bucharest-romania-33d67409.html][img]https://www.setlist.fm/widgets/setlist-image-v1?id=33d67409[/img][/url] Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Emolw, Esteban Galo Remix)03. In the weeks since its Sundance premiere, the Jackson estate has attempted to discredit the docu-series and the allegations Wade Robson and James Safechuck present. BBC and HBO version are remastered by Happylee: https://www.youtube.com/user/HappyLee12 This is Cinq de ses albums solo parus de son vivant figurent parmi les albums les plus vendus au monde : Off the Wall (1979), Thriller (1982), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) et HIStory (1995).Dans les annes 1980, il devient une figure majeure de la musique pop. Tuesday on Arts and Entertainment at 8 p.m., the premiere of "Biography: Brigitte Bardot," the sex kitten of the 1960s who walked away from stardom and photographers and lives alone in St. Tropez with her 15 dogs and 50 cats. Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker. Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson x Mark Ronson: Diamonds are Invincible[05:00] 48. Special pesentation disc) [192][2006] Michael Jackson - Visionary - The Video Singles [320][2008] Michael Jackson - Smile (Short Version) [320][2008] Michael Jackson - The Girl Is Mine [with Will.I.Am] (CDS) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - This Is It (Single Promo) [320][2010] Michael Jackson - Hold My Hand (feat. The Bucharest Concert was performed on October 1st, 1992 and was broadcast live on radio and shown on TV in over 60 countries around the world. Ses deux mariages et ses trois enfants font galement l\'objet de polmiques, notamment concernant sa paternit.Le 25 juin 2009, alors qu\'il prpare la srie de concerts This Is It qui doit avoir lieu Londres, Michael Jackson meurt avant son 51e anniversaire d\'une overdose de mdicaments. This is a digitized version of an article from The Timess print archive, before the start of online publication in 1996. I Want You Back / The Love You Save8. Je retiens de ses concerts cette image o le temps semblait suspendu. Performing at the highest level since he was a child, he and his brothers found a huge amount of fame with The Jackson 5 before he went on to reach new heights after going solo in 1971. WebRequest PDF | Michael Jackson's 1992 concert in Bucharest: Transforming a star into a saint | This study is based on the conceptual framework created by Dayan and Katz (199228. HBO originally agreed to air the concert special in 1992, and the estate claims that the contract included a non-disparagement agreement. The Way You Make Me Feel 16. Tour statistics Vol.4 [VBR 128-320][2008] Michael Jackson - The Jackson Five (Remixes Vol.1) [VBR][2008] Michael Jackson - The Way You Make Me Feel (Remixes Vol.1) [VBR][2008] Michael Jackson - Wanna Be Startin\' Somethin\' 2008 (Johnny Vicious Mixes) (USA, Promo CDR) [VBR V2][2008] Michael Jackson - Whatzupwitu (Remixes Vol.1) [VBR][2008] Michael Jackson ft Madman the Greatest - The Way You Make me Feel [192][2009] A Tribute To The Greatest Hits Of Michael Jackson [192][2009] Arnej Vs. Michael Jackson - Dust Song (Cristian Ketelaars Rework) [320][2009] Ben Liebrand - Michael Jackson The Definitive Mega Mix [192][2009] Buckethead - A Song For Michael Jackson [192][2009] Cookin Soul - Tribute to the King of Pop - Michael Jackson [VBR V2][2009] Deadmau5 vs MJ - Ghosts N Smooth Criminals (G.reg Bootleg) [320][2009] DJ Diesel - In Memoriam of MICHAEL JACKSON [320][2009] DJ Jaycee & Michael Jackson - The Soulful Years [VBR V1][2009] DJ Jazzy Jeff & Michael Jackson - Hes The King, Im The DJ [VBR V1][2009] DJ L-Gee Presents M. Jackson - The Greatest Entertainer of All Time (2CD) [Bootleg] [128][2009] Dj Manevro - House Fanatic-15 Michael Jackson Mix [320][2009] DJ Triple Exe Presents Michael Jackson - Long Live The King [192][2009] DMC - Michael Jackson \'The King Of Pop\' (7CD) [192][2009] DreamR - My Flight 28 In Memory Of Michael Jackson [320][2009] ESSO - Off The Wall [Mixtape] [320][2009] FULL PACK 014 - In Memory Of Michael Jackson [192][2009] Kids of Pop - The Greatest Ballads of Michael Jackson [320][2009] Klaus Hallen - A Tribute To Michael Jackson [128][2009] Lex Vandyke - This Is It & Other Great Michael Jackson Songs [320][2009] Mi Homenaje - Michael Jackson - Forever King Of Pop Mix [192][2009] Michael Jackso - Dance Epilogue (Bootleg) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - ABC (Salaam Remi Remix) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Billy Jean (Richard Durand Bootleg) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Billy Jean (Richard Durand) (Bootleg) (UNRELEASED) [web] [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Dance Epilogue (Bootleg) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Dangerous (prod by Colin Pepe) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Diverse II (Bootleg) [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson - Dubstep Remixes [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Earth Song (Axess Remix) (Promo) [web] [320][2009] Michael Jackson - For All Time (Eric Hudson Remake) [256][2009] Michael Jackson - He came, He saw, He conquered (Bootleg) [256-320][2009] Michael Jackson - Icon Part 1 (Presented By DJ One Flight) (Bootleg) [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson - Icon Part 2 (Presented By DJ One Flight) (Bootleg) [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl (Remixes Vol.1) [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson - Love Peace Songs Damyan\'s Mix [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Memorial Mix [VBR V1][2009] Michael Jackson Never Can Say Goodbye [Beatnick & K-Salaam Remix] [192][2009] Michael Jackson - One Night In Japan [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Original Demos From 1978 \'45 (Bootleg) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Regrooved (Promo) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Rock With You ; Billie Jean (Opolopo remix) [192][2009] Michael Jackson - Stranger In Moscow (Jerome Isma-Ae Rmx) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The Acapella Archive [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson - The Classics A Tribute To A Legend (Mixed By DJ Whiteowl) (Bootleg) [web] [VBR V1][2009] Michael Jackson - The Classics A Tribute To A Legend (Mixed By DJ Whiteowl) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The Offical Tribute Mixtape [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The Remix Suite [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The Remix Suite II [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The Stripped Mixes [320][2009] Michael Jackson - The UltraTraxx Rmix (Bootleg Hllrisr) [192][2009] Michael Jackson - This Is It (Live) (Bootleg) [320][2009] Michael Jackson - Thriller 2009 (12CUBRIK001) (Bootleg) [Vinyl] [web] [VBR V2][2009] Michael Jackson - Thriller (Remastered) (Limited Edition) [web] [VBR V1, V2][2009] Michael Jackson - Tribute Pack pt 1 [VBR V1][2009] Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone (Arabic Mix) [128][2009] Michael Jackson & Dj Crowd - Life After Death (The Music Still Here) [128][2009] Michael Jackson & DJ OZZY - Hits Megamix 2009 [192][2009] Michael Jackson & Jay Z - Mj3 Fade To Jack (The Re-fix) [320][2009] Michael Jackson & Lil Louis - You Are Not Alone_Club Lonely (Xss-47059) (Bootleg Vinyl) [VBR][2009] Michael Jackson Ft. Dead Prez - Fake Records (CDS) (Bootleg) [VBR V1][2009] Michael Jackson -Thriller 2009 [12CUBRIK001] (Bootleg) [Vinyl] [WEB] [VBR V1][2009] Michael Jackson Tribute - J.Period Presents Man or the Music [192][2009] Michael Jackson Vs Dj Kust And Myers - Forever Megamix - (Bootleg) [web] [VBR V2][2009] Michael Jackson Vs Wow - Stranger In Moscow_Only Love (Jerome Isma Ae Mixes) (Onesided Bootleg Vinyl) [VBR][2009] Micheal Jackson - Billie Jean (The Dirty Funker Remixes) (DFMJ001) (Bootleg) [Vinyl] [web] [VBR V2][2009] OG Ron C - F-Action 56.5 (Tribute to Michael Jackson) [320][2009] Pierre Deutschmann - A Tribute To Michael Jackson [10007362] [320][2009] Racine - A Tribute To Michael Jackson [320][2009] Radio Veronica - Michael Jackson Tribute [128][2009] Robert Miles vs Michael Jackson - Children Are Criminal (DJJS mourning Mixes) [320][2009] Sound Basin - Michael Jackson In D Mix (Promo) [161][2009] Tanlines - Tribute To the MJ [192][2009] The Jackson 5 with Michael Jackson - The First Recordings [VBR V2][2009] Untouchable DJ Drastic - The Grind Session {MJ Tribute} (Clean) [No Sweepers] [320][2009] VA - Chill n\' Michael - Tribute To Michael Jackson [192][2009] VA - Jackson Lovers [VBR V2][2009] VA - Short Cutz Megamixes Vol.30 (The Best of Michael Jackson) [195][2009] VA - Thriller Dance Tribute To Michae Jackson (ATL521-2) [VBR V2][2009] VA - Tribute to Michael Jackson - 2CD [VBR V1][2009] Visage Vs Michael Jackson - Fade to Grey Vs Bad (VATB001) (Bootleg Vinyl) [320][2010] Access All Areas - Where Is Michael Jackson (IMUSICIANA4174) [web] [320][2010] Bob Baldwin - Never Can Say Goodbye - Tribute to MJ [192][2010] Michael Jackson - Another Part Of Him (Bootleg) [320][2010] Michael Jackson - Mind Is The Magic (Anthem For The Las Vegas Show) [320][2010] Michael Jackson - Paraphrse.