Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. This error applies to the full form. AND OBLIGATIONS PLACED UPON CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES, ARE NOT CONTEMPLATED BY, NOR CONTAINED WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Machias Maryland CountyOffice.org makes no warranties, expressed or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability for the use of any information listed on this page. Previously, an adjacent parcel was purchased which also has its own septic system and drilled well. 492 Port Road, All Rights Reserved. Rhode Island Off-market: Single Family home, $250,000, 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 838 Sqft, $298/Sqft, at 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Add a second home overlooking the beautiful tidal estuary, groom the grounds for a prolific 'gentleman's farm', or just sit back and inhale the sounds of the brook and natural wildlife! Off Market Homes Near 11 Smalls Point Road, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. 9 Obrien Avenue, 2 beds1 bathLot: 2.2 acres. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. 2023 Coldwell Banker. New Hampshire Maryland Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. This description is from April 08, 2021. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in Maine? Remember passwords are case sensitive. Suggest Listing Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! 42 min drive. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Cutler Coast Public Reserved Land. Refi. All Rights Reserved. Home Highlights Parking No Info Outdoor No Info A/C No HOA None Price/Sqft No Info Listed No Info Home Details for Smalls Point Rd Property Information Property Type / Style Property Type: Lot Land Lot Information Lot Area: 2.04 acres WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE CREDIT WORTHINESS, Utah Search; Account; Menu Contact An Agent Share Facebook Twitter Email Print Favorite. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Want to learn more about 86 Smalls Point Road? On 11-155 Smalls Point Rd, Bucks Harbor ME we have 18 property listings for the 49 residents and businesses. Virginia Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM USING 6.0 miles, Machias Police Department contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Minnesota If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Washington By clicking "Log In," I agree to LoopNet's. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Learn more! Connecticut Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Zestimate Home Value: $0. OR FELLOWSHIPS, HOUSING, TENANCY, BENEFITS, PRIVILEGES OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT. Missouri Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Illinois 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Relatively Low - Water stress expected to be 0% in 2050. Add a second home overlooking the beautiful tidal estuary, groom the grounds for a prolific 'gentleman's farm', or just sit back and inhale the sounds of the brook and natural wildlife! View information about 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655. Find out who lives on Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655. New Hampshire The username or password you entered is incorrect. 11.9 miles, Down East Community Hospital Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. 6.1 miles, Machiasport Volunteer Fire Department All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Washington County Property Tax Exemptions, Child Care Opp Flaherty Early Care And Education Center, Sunrise Opportunities- Washington County Children's Program. A place to find your inner peace! The wooded acreage provides privacy while the location is a short drive to area amenities including shopping, medical, a university, and more. Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. NMLS #1303160 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Delaware You can browse all Machiasport real estate or Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. Georgia Powered by Michigan update to your home value. South Carolina Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, View this property at 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine, Transworld Commercial Real Estate of Maine, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Browse current FSBO real estate listings and get in contact with the seller of your perfect home on Smalls Point Rd in Machiasport, Maine. New York The full address for this home is 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, Maine 04655. This home is located at 11 Smalls Point Rd, MacHiasport, ME 04655. All data should be independently verified. All Rights Reserved. Details. Terms and Conditions. Error occurred with your registration, please try again. Buy Sell. Residents. MLS# 1472389. Machias Payment $1,731 /mo * Refinance Your Home Homes for Sale Near 11 Smalls Point Road 1.28 ACRES $449,000 3bd 2ba 2,500 sqft (on 1.28 acres) 177 Pettegrow Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 Full Property Details for 11 Smalls Point Rd General Sold For: $250,000 Taxes: $1,834 (20-21) Status: Closed Type: Single Family MLS ID: 1480841 Added: 755 day (s) ago Interior Number of Rooms: 6 Appliances: Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Other, Refrigerator, Washer Flooring: Wood Rooms Bathrooms Total Bathrooms: 1 Full Bathrooms: 1 Bedrooms Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. Consumer protection notice. Machias THIS INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH DETERMINING A PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES SUITABILITY FOR: EMPLOYMENT, PERSONAL CREDIT, LOANS, INSURANCE, EDUCATIONAL ADMISSION, SCHOLARHSIPS, in Machiasport? The information provided on this page is for non-commercial, information use only, and does not construe legal or financial advice. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME is a single family home that contains 900 sq ft and was built in 1880. The property listing data and information (in part) set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. 11 Hospital Drive, Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. This tool allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map. The home is oriented to the ocean, with views from every room but one. General form error. Do not sell or share my personal information. 83 Court Street Great attention was given to memorable details such as intricate crown and dentil moldings, imaginative decorative painting (including copper leaf ceilings) and MUCH whimsy! Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Bungalow, Cottage, Farmhouse, Multi-Level, Direct Vent Furnace, Forced Air Heat, Stove Heat, Deck, 1st Floor Laundry, Laundry Hookup, Other Amenities, Out Building, Shed, Shower, Dryer, Electric Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Bulkhead, Dirt Floor Basement, Unfinished Basement. 2.8 miles, Coastal Wash Cty Inst Of Tech . 8 Broadway, 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. 6.1 miles, Machias Memorial High School Property information provided by MREIS when last listed in 2021. View property details, photos, and neighborhood info. 45 Charles Street, Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Machias, Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. All data should be independently verified. Home Value Estimate; . To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. PO Box 297 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 (MLS# 1472389) is a The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,699/mo, which has increased by $75/mo in the last 30 days. update to your home value. 11 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd Machiasport, ME 04655142 Smalls Point Rd # 322A Machiasport, . Valley View Road, The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. Florida in Machiasport? Wisconsin. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. This propertys flood risk is increasing. All properties are subject to prior sale, changes, or withdrawal. This site was last updated Mar 3 2023 9:44PM. Indiana Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. We apologize for the inconvenience. Want to learn more about 11 Smalls Point Road? 387 Great Cove Road, This property has a lot size of 2.04 acres. Listing data is derived in whole or in part from the Maine IDX & is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Nevada Arizona Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Last check for updates: about 8 hours ago, Listed by Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, This property is no longer available to rent or to buy. 25 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Off market Zestimate : $135,500 Rent Zestimate : $1,869 Est. California Kentucky Your browser is out of date or unsupported. All data should be independently verified. Machiasport Real Estate Facts Home Values By City Machiasport Homes for Sale $224,224 Machias Homes for Sale $154,065 East Machias Homes for Sale $157,335 Jonesport Homes for Sale $186,495 Addison Homes for Sale $212,355 Centerville Homes for Sale - Trescott Homes for Sale - Jonesboro Homes for Sale $164,486 Beals Homes for Sale - Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. Machias Share: Photos; Maps; Machias, 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, View this property at 86 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655, United Country Lifestyle Properties of Maine, Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group, Transworld Commercial Real Estate of Maine, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northeast Real Estate, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Machiasport, ME 04655. THE ADDITIONAL PROTECTIONS EXTENDED TO CONSUMERS, Spend every day enjoying the salt air in the comfort and security of the haven you call home. Nevada 5.9 miles, Machias Valley Christian School 85 Court Street Rhode Island 6.1 miles. View 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 property records including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & historic tax assessments, legal, parcel & structure description, land use, zoning & more. Washington 66 Cutler Road, Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Minnesota 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Information found on CountyOffice.org is strictly for informational purposes and does not construe legal, financial or medical advice. We are aware of this issue and our team is working hard to resolve the matter. Limit of 5 free uses per day. Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to You must register your contact information to view secure information on this listing. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. 1017 Port Road, Machiasport, ME Washington County Home Values and Characteristics, Annual Property Tax Payments, Mortgage Characteristics, Occupied Residential Buildings Construction Year, Educational Level (Age 25+), School Enrollment, Employment by Occupation, and Labor Force Participation. 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME, 04655 is a 838 sq. New Jersey Listing data is derived in whole or in part from Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. (d/b/a Maine Listings) and is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use only. Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. 11 Smalls Point Rd is a home located in Washington County. 5.5 miles, Machias Friendly Pharmacy 2023 Coldwell Banker. ME, See all 2 Assessor Offices in Washington County, Washington County Clerk What comparable homes are near this home? CREDIT STANDING, CREDIT CAPACITY, CHARACTER, GENERAL REPUTATION, PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, OR MODE OF LIVING OF ANY PERSON. 6.6 miles, Barren View Golf Course Virginia contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Oregon COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, The email or password you entered is incorrect. refi payment: $887/mo* Refinance your loan Home value Owner tools Home details Neighborhood details Tap into your home's equity Zillow makes it simple to explore your cash-out refinance options. Find 3 official government databases below, where you may view and request additional Residents. 16 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 is a Studio home. Coldwell Banker Realty - 180 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072. 6.0 miles, Sunrise Opportunities- Washington County Children's Program Massachusetts Machias 2023 County Office. Arizona The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. Machiasport Pennsylvania School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Marshfield See prices, photos, sale history, & school ratings. This incredible abode affords 2.2 acres of beautifully rolling land abutting a prolific ever-relaxing freshwater stream and meandering shore frontage along the tidal estuary referred to as Bucks Harbor Creek. real estate for sale Originally serving its life as a humble fisherman's cottage, the main cottage has been painstakingly renovated with exquisitie attention to detail. Colorado District of Columbia ME. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. Sold - 86 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME - $245,000. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and COUNTY OFFICE IS NOT A CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY AS DEFINED BY THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT (FCRA). This page shows the elevation/altitude information of 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME, USA, including elevation map, topographic map, narometric pressure, longitude and latitude. Learn more! About Us Contact Us This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. For Sale: Single Family home, $239,000, 2 Bd, 1 Ba, 838 Sqft, $285/Sqft, at 11 Smalls Point Rd, Machiasport, ME 04655 Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. Machias, Select state REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. For a complimentary comparative market analysis, please contact us so we can discuss your home's value. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein. 128 Point of Maine Drive, Machiasport, ME $3,500,000 4 beds 1 baths 2,106 sqft ~208 acre lot Trashed 32 photos Points East Real Estate House For Sale. 11 Smalls Point Rd was built in 1880 and last sold on April 08, 2021 for $250,000. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. . 2023 Maine Real Estate Information System, Inc. All Rights Reserved This web site does not display complete Listings. This home last sold for $250,000 on Apr 8, 2021. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Michigan Black Knights AVM (Automated Valuation Model) is a state-of-the-art online residential property valuation tool that provides a quick and accurate estimate of the value of almost any home in the U.S. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 11 Smalls Point Rd. Homes similar to 11 Smalls Point Rd are listed between $59K to $775K at an average of $295 per square foot. How competitive is the market for this home? It is your responsibility to independently confirm its accuracy and completeness. 11 Smalls Point Road, Machiasport, ME 04655 (MLS# 1480841) is a